+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing genital warts, and AIDS

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Healing genital warts, and AIDS

Here's another real remarkable personal experience. I was a bad drug addict, shooting up painkilleres and cocaine, and not caring about how clean I was. Well this person who I thought was a friend did something that would have him charged with manslaughter if I charged him. I was in withdrawal, and he had an injection that would cure my sickness, but it had a fair amount of his blood in it. I didn't care at the time so I wanted to feel better and did it. Well apparently this guy has HIV as well as Hepatitis C. Well I eventually find out the guy had advanced HIV, so I got myself tested for that immediately. Well I got the hepatitis C, BUT I did NOT contract HIV or AIDS. I cured AIDS with my blood and body, which has evolved to the point where my body has been so through physical, mental, and emotional pain so much, as well as countless infections that almost killed me, and I've done hard drugs for so long that it definitely didn't help when I was hospitalized for 5 times due to overdose. I was tested 3 times since I put his blood in me, and I am completely HIV or AIDS clean. God will not let me catch that disease to die a slow painful death, he has big plans for me.
    About the genital warts, I met a woman I dated for a short while, and she had genital warts for a long time and they were all over her. I stayed over her house for 2 weeks, and by the 13th day all her genital warts were gone. She was an athiest so was freaked out that I was able to do that for her. That's 2 incurable diseases I healed, OH and wait, I have cured fibromyalgia completely for a number of people too!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

christian (22nd August 2019), meeradas (23rd August 2019), simbad24 (22nd August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019), Words of Joy (23rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,119 times in 2,959 posts

Default Re: Healing genital warts, and AIDS

HIV/AIDS is a very dubious subject overall. I recommend AIDS Inc. by Jon Rappoport for anyone seriously interested in it.

That genital warts and fibromyalgia story is quite flabbergasting!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

happyuk (23rd August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

I was in awe when this happened, I have to edit this post because I said something I really shouldn't have. The things I have experienced and have been told by numerous intuitives, as well as a past life reading have all told and shown me what I am. I should be dead right now, there is no reason I should be here after what I have done to myself. I'm not arrogant in any way, I just say things that I shouldn't in public and make a fool out of myself. Things that I have experienced and believe should be told slowly, I have a long story of suffering in my life, and have tried to take my life numerous times, and was hospitalized almost dead about 8 times in my life. I tried to kill myself by jumping off a highway overpass to the pavement below, and I didn't land feet first. I smashed the ground flat on my side, and completely snapped both arms off both wrists, as well as my right hip completely off the legbone, broke my face, and had internal bleeding of the brain. I was hospitalized for 2 months recovering. I couldn't feed myself because of my wrists, and couldn't walk anywhere because of my hip. God won't take me, I wanted to go home my whole life, but I'm here for some reason that has to be important, because of what I am and can do, and why I can't seem to die.
    Last edited by randyward85; 4th September 2019 at 14:59. Reason: Said too much too fast, this comment was a mistake and should not have been made

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

toppy (23rd August 2019), Words of Joy (23rd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

nobody (at least publicized anymore) dies of HIV anymore;

most AIDS deaths were the result of the treatment AZT (to my knowledge not used anymore);

I lost several good friends to AIDS (AZT?) so this subject is near and dear to me-

it's a myth that all those who 1st came down with AIDS died; read historian John Hemer's book "The Falsification of History" for more info on this subject;

not to mention the YouTube interviews with French immunologist Luc Montaigner (supposedly the 1st to have seen the HIV virus under a microscope)-

it's a long, tough subject but yet we're all living in a world of deception; HIV is no exception-

do the research; the info is there-

be well all-

Larry

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

gs_powered (22nd August 2019), happyuk (23rd August 2019), robinr1 (22nd August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

May i semi hijack this thread and also ask about dermatilogical? thrush?

Broke my collar bone and with my arm in a sling it's developed under my armpit / started to go across the chest. Got some cream from the pharmacy but as all things from there it's not doing ****.

I'd really like this gone, its uncomfortable and stinky.

thanks in advance and sorry for the hijack.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

toppy (23rd August 2019)

+ Reply to Thread