Thread: Overstock Company CEO resigns to Reveal he was an FBI Pawn

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Default Overstock Company CEO resigns to Reveal he was an FBI Pawn

Here is more evidence that Attorney General Bill Barr is doing the right thing in investigating the origins of Russiagate. Overstock.com CEO, Patrick Byrne, resigned amid a 'deep-state' controversy. He was used by the FBI on three occasions: 1) to solve the mystery of a friend's murder; 2) to reveal some problems on Wall Street; 3) to spy on some politicians running for president of the U.S. in 2016. He reveals that the last assignment was "fishy".

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

avid (23rd August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2019), Blacklight43 (23rd August 2019), BushPilot (23rd August 2019), Caliban (24th August 2019), Carmody (23rd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2019), Gemma13 (23rd August 2019), gs_powered (23rd August 2019), Intranuclear (23rd August 2019), Inversion (27th October 2020), shaberon (24th August 2019), Sir Eltor (24th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2020), T Smith (24th August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019), wondering (23rd August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: Overstock Company CEO resigns to Reveal he was an FBI Pawn

WOW, Great find...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2019), Blacklight43 (23rd August 2019), Gemma13 (23rd August 2019), T Smith (24th August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Haven't watched it all. Patrick says his Rabbi advised him to come forward. He mentions Peter Strozk being integral.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (23rd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Very interesting.

He seems sincere. But is he again being unknowingly (or knowingly) used as a tool? The fact that he keeps stressing political espionage against Hillary, and then just barely mentions Trump and Rubio makes me suspicious.

When imo this whole RussiaGate was to take down Trump.

Is he just setting up a story to make HRC look like a victim when she was clearly imo involved in trying to take down Trump. The Clinton's past record shows how they are pretty clever in shifting the pointing finger.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 23rd August 2019 at 17:41.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (23rd August 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2019), T Smith (24th August 2019), toppy (23rd August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

I think that before we start considering how this affects HRC or Trump.. or anything else, we need to determine the truth of his claims, as if we start pondering implications before we know that, well they will all be based upon assumptions... And that gets us nowhere.. except into more bitter arguments with each other over issues that aren't really relevent.. We would be doing nothing more than arguing over possibilities, not actual facts.

And they have had us doing that for far too long already.. We're wiser than that. And if they think we're not, they're going to be in for a rude awakening, as the population is waking up to their methods of redirecting the focus elsewhere..

We need to start operating on facts for a change, and until we demand some, the topic should be his testimony only. And those claims. I look forward to more information..

But it should mix things up a bit, I agree!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Forest Denizen (24th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Here is the possible real reason Byrne may have resigned. Peter Strzok and his SEC chief wife hit Overstock CEO Patrick Byrnes with 1-2 punch to resign
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2019), Sir Eltor (24th August 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    Haven't watched it all. Patrick says his Rabbi advised him to come forward. He mentions Peter Strozk being integral.
    Patrick is not Jewish, and the reference to his "rabbi" is a private joke. His "rabbi" is his mentor --Warren Buffett.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Here is the possible real reason Byrne may have resigned. Peter Strzok and his SEC chief wife hit Overstock CEO Patrick Byrnes with 1-2 punch to resign
    Thank you for this. The whole "Admission" didn't feel right to me. I mean, he is claiming that he was running an FBI operation, never having spoken to the X, Y, and Z to validate such things prior to doing them? And those are the ones who supposedly asked him to do them? (Via agents)..

I would think that if the FBI had asked me to go to Russia, with a Russian agent, to plot against the American elections, I certainly would verify that this was indeed the case before going. And if nothing else, made sure I knew the real reasons for why I was putting myself in that position. It just has about 50 red flags sticking out in all directions doesn't it?

But he claims that he didn't learn until much later the true reasons why he was there... He was forced to step down as his role of CEO of overstock, and it almost seems like he was lucky to be given that option. And this is a way for him to accept some blame in something to avoid further demise. It just "Doesn't feel right".

It almost seems like he is more falling on his own sword BEFORE something else comes out, and using the FBI as his excuse, as they are able to deny such things as ridiculous. Something is just very "Off" about all of this. I certainly would want more information before I go doing things that would label me a traitor in my own country. It certainly warrants more investigation.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd August 2019 at 23:06.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

mgray (24th August 2019), Siphonemis (24th August 2019), Sir Eltor (24th August 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

So do you believe they "Set him up" because he was involved in crypto currency? Or that he tried to take them down, for their corruption, having also mentioned a supposed "Bribe".. I did note that he claims that someone else told him that Strzok was the one who wanted it done, yet he denies that claim now..

What is your take on the situation thus far? Is it about the money? Or the tampering of our elections, or perhaps the first of a few strings from a much larger tapestry of deceit theft, bribery, and many other malicious wrongdoings that are coming to light? I would love to hear what you think about all of this..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,273 times in 1,398 posts

There is an obvious piece to this puzzle missing. Something other than a simple request leveraged this man into going overseas and out of his way to Russia to meet an agent. The person making this request has something on this man that could be public if he doesn't play ball so he does what he is told to keep that from becoming public. In the mean time just in case it does become public he distances himself from his company. That is what I see.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th August 2019), James Newell (26th August 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th October 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    So do you believe they "Set him up" because he was involved in crypto currency? Or that he tried to take them down, for their corruption, having also mentioned a supposed "Bribe".. I did note that he claims that someone else told him that Strzok was the one who wanted it done, yet he denies that claim now..

What is your take on the situation thus far? Is it about the money? Or the tampering of our elections, or perhaps the first of a few strings from a much larger tapestry of deceit theft, bribery, and many other malicious wrongdoings that are coming to light? I would love to hear what you think about all of this..
    Once Strzok was fired he lost control of Byrne, so he had his wife bring an investigation to keep him quiet. The resignation allowed Bryne to speak of the set up to bring down Trump.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

avid (24th August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (24th August 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    There is an obvious piece to this puzzle missing. Something other than a simple request leveraged this man into going overseas and out of his way to Russia to meet an agent. The person making this request has something on this man that could be public if he doesn't play ball so he does what he is told to keep that from becoming public. In the mean time just in case it does become public he distances himself from his company. That is what I see.
    Agreed - especially your first statement: There is an obvious piece to this puzzle missing.

Quote From mgray: Once Strzok was fired he lost control of Byrne, so he had his wife bring an investigation to keep him quiet. The resignation allowed Bryne to speak of the set up to bring down Trump.
    Again: a piece of the puzzle, but not the whole puzzle Ask yourself, why Byrne is always emphasizing it's a plot against Hillary? Always mentions her name first loud and clear and then mentions Trump and Rubio almost as an after thought.

IMO, Byrne is still being squeezed, maybe by 2 different factions

He is now being instrumental in setting up an alibi for Clinton. She wasn't involved, she was being set up by Strzok and Clapper. And they are being setup to be the fall guys. Not that either one of them are good guys and deserve to get off, but the buck doesn't stop there and that's what the plan is. Let it stop there. Think Oliver North. Same playbook.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 24th August 2019 at 18:15.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019), mgray (24th August 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I am beginning to believe that Ba-ba-Ra is right about Byrne continuing to mention that Hillary was also spied on. I have thought that Hillary would jump into the presidential race as soon as Biden starts falling in the polls, which could be any month now. She also managed to stay out of the conversation about Epstein, which I thought was strange because she flew on the Lolita Express about six times, and nobody on the MSM or Fox News mentioned that.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member James Newell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,912 times in 340 posts

Between the Russian uranium deal and her private servor and the clinton foundation, the fbi must be very busy not seeing what it seems everybody else knows. So Byrne must be a misdirection in some odd way.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Newell For This Post:

Arcturian108 (25th August 2019), Denise/Dizi (25th August 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

I am so glad that I am not the only one that thought that something seemed to be missing!

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

James Newell (26th August 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

THE GIRL, THE FBI & EVERYTHING – THE AMAZING TRUE STORY OF PATRICK BYRNE
    10/23/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/the...patrick-byrne/

"Some may recall, back in August of 2019, when Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne tendered his shock resignation, after 20 years of leading the company he founded into a premier shopping website. This was followed by a blizzard of halting appearances on several cable news shows, where he appeared completely terrified and was at times reduced to tears.

He said he’d been warned that if he came forward, “everybody in Washington, DC will spend the rest of your life trying to grind you into dust…I [had] to get that away from the company.”

What we learn now is that the SEC had already done 6 investigations of Overstock and found nothing, but when he learned that Peter Strzok’s wife, Melissa Hodgman as an Enforcement Division Associate at the SEC, he knew that he needed to disassociate himself from his company.

Byrne’s sudden spate of TV appearances in 2019 corresponded with William Barr taking over as the new Attorney General and about whom he had high hopes, saying at the time, “I could not come forward until there was rule of law in this country,” after an investigation into the origins of the Russian Collusion probe was launched, he deposited all of the information he’d gathered into the hands of Connecticut US Attorney John Durham.

“I started explaining to them what was really happening and what had really happened, which is that everything you think you know…everything that the public’s been told – it’s all a lie. It’s all a lie.”

Byrne consistently tells the story about how he’s helped FBI investigations on three separate occasions, as part of his duty as a good citizen. The first time was in 2002, to help solve the murder of his friend, former NBA player Brian Williams, the second time was in 2005-2010, when he helped take down some bad actors on Wall Street involved in naked short selling. The third time he helped the FBI was when they contacted him in 2015-2016.

Byrne says that it was while watching Peter Strzok’s testimony before Congress in July 2018 that he realized he’d been used by the latter as a tool in “political espionage” during the 2016 campaign.

He refers to them as the “Men in Black…because I really don’t want to disparage the FBI, because…in a sense, it isn’t the FBI – they have been hijacked…” He says that a 2008 law allows the CIA Director take the wheel of the FBI, which is how his mission was supervised by Director Brennan, himself at the personal request of the President.

“I thought I was helping with legitimate law-enforcement…It turns out I was a tool in a game of political espionage.”

“The bottom line is, it’s a big cover-up: that there was political espionage connected against Hillary Clinton – against Hillary Clinton – Marco Rubio, [Ted] Cruz, Donald Trump. And this is not a theory of mine, it’s not a political position. I was in the room when it happened. I was part of it. I thought I was doing law enforcement. Sorry!”

Byrne also said that Clinton supporters in Hollywood had been spied on.

He then told reporters he wanted to “disappear” and he was last seen in Singapore, reportedly under heavy guard, where he continued to work on his pet blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.

NOW

Fourteen months later, Patrick Byrne joins Jason Goodman of Crowdsource the Truth and he appears to be much more calm.

“Let me be clear. I have no permission to come forward and after I came forward a year ago, I got one message from the Department of Justice that said, ‘You owe us 15 years for that but we agree that the circumstances are extraordinary. So you just keep your mouth shut and wait and trust the process and the process is going to do it. And after the election, you can come out and tell everything. But you keep your mouth shut till the election.

“And the message I sent back was, I’m comfortable with that as a solution, as long as you come forward. I’m not ethically comfortable with any solution that does not include the public being informed of the truth before the election.’ And that’s how things were left a year ago. I split the country and went to Indonesia…

“Then, the DOJ announced they’re not doing anything until after the election. Durham’s not doing anything and I think that because of that, I’m going to earn myself the other 85 years I owe them by coming forward. But there’s no way. It’s not right. I’ve sent them a polite, respectful message through the lawyers and such that said, ‘I’m not sure if it’s right or wrong for you folks to be asking me to stay silent, at this point but I’m sure it’s wrong for me to say silent, so I’m going to come forward.’

“I may owe them a hundred years after I do this but I have, in the last week or two, I wrote up a 25-page description of what really happened and now you’re really the first interviewer…where I’m telling people everything that I left out when I came forward a year ago

Byrne has nothing to gain from coming forward and, in fact, doing so has cost him $100 million so far.

BYRNE’S TRUMP CARD

He explains, “The senate judiciary committee…is the ultimate bulwark on against corruption in America…its authority to investigate corruption trumps the authority of anyone else in America, any other government official because they can look into anything under the grounds of corruption…and they called me in in 2006 and told me that I was going to investigate Washington DC for them…that there was something – and these were their words – they said, ‘There’s some sort of systemic corruption taking over our national government we can’t even tell you what it is, Patrick.

“‘It’s like it’s a foreign government but it isn’t a foreign government but what we have learned is we can’t fight it from within the Government and we get…that you’re eccentric we get that you’re a horse of a different color but we love you. You’re a fighter. We love you and we’re going to ask you to investigate the Federal Government and this how you’re going to do it. Then they laid out a very clear path I was going to take…

“Somebody let me know this had been done in World War II. In World War II, there was a concern of Nazi sympathizers, German sympathizers in the Federal Government and an American businessman, I think they said he was from Wall Street was given a letter and told to interact with the Federal Government and try to find the German sympathizers there’s really only one way you can do that and that’s to become a German sympathizer, right?

“And so you don’t want to get hung as a traitor five years later by some other administration, they gave him a letter saying he was going to do this. Well, such a letter was drafted and shown to me and signed by the Chairman. It may have been signed by about nine senators but it was at least signed by the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee and it was tucked away and the FBI didn’t know anything about that.

“The Government did not know anything about that, so I had all these opportunities to interact with the Government and I helped them on Wall Street. I helped them chase Wall Street…

“I was at one time both trying to help them but also trying to find what I’ve been asked to find. And so when they came to me and they asked me to set up Hillary Clinton for a bribe, which I did, and just, you know it’s all written out on Deep Capture [his blog], they told me about one bribe she took. They told me who it was from, how much it was, how it was done. It was a foreign government.

“They asked me to set up a second bribe and that would be done under their observation and control. And they knew of a government that they believed wanted to pay a bribe and my assignment was to befriend that Government and to find and befriend its bag man and then to get that bag man 10 minutes alone in a room with Hillary Clinton. So, I had to work both sides of that equation and I had two months to do it but within two months, there had to be a room that Hillary walked into and the bag man walked into and they spent 10 minutes alone.”

The upshot is that everything was set up but then, the mission was scrubbed. He was told:

“Hillary Clinton is going to be our next president and nothing can stop that now. The day she becomes President, the first thing she is going to do is send her people over to the FBI and find out who was part of investigating her, and we are all going to be destroyed. That includes you, Patrick. This mission has been scrubbed from the highest level.”

“This is the key that I didn’t say last year but when you hear this, you will understand what happened the last four years in America. What was finally said to me was – so, this is now early 2016 Q1 2016. They said,

“‘At this point, President Obama has his people across the Federal bureaucracy, but especially the Department of Justice. Hillary is going to be President for eight years and nothing is going to stop that, but while she’s president, the evidence about bribery you were part of gathering is going to be sitting on a “Bunsen burner” inside the DOJ, and the hand on that Bunsen burner is going to be the hand of one of Barack Obama’s people. If Hillary is a good girl, defends Obamacare etc., that hand will keep the Bunsen burner on “Low”. If she is a bad girl, starts thinking for herself, that hand [mimes twisting a dial] will turn the Bunsen burner to “High”. That way, for the eight years she is President, Hillary is going to be managed by Barack Obama. Then Hillary is going to step down, and Michelle is going to run… And Patrick, that’s the plan.’

Well, they were wrong. As for what he sees happening to the perpetrators, he says he does think that Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Brennan and Hillary are all looking at the possibility of jail.":
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bluegreen (25th October 2020), Gemma13 (25th October 2020), Gwin Ru (25th October 2020), TargeT (25th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread