+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: CIA Senior Medical Officer Kit Green claims Alien Autopsy Footage is Real

1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Japanese
    Thanks

Default Re: CIA Senior Medical Officer Kit Green claims Alien Autopsy Footage is Real

Sorry to bother you, but I get "404 Not Found" when I try to get the audio file. Would you check the link, Bill?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do listen to Richard Dolan discussing this, starting at 24:40 in this fascinating 30 June 2019 Coast to Coast AM segment:
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to naochan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: CIA Senior Medical Officer Kit Green claims Alien Autopsy Footage is Real

Quote Posted by naochan (here)
    Sorry to bother you, but I get "404 Not Found" when I try to get the audio file. Would you check the link, Bill?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do listen to Richard Dolan discussing this, starting at 24:40 in this fascinating 30 June 2019 Coast to Coast AM segment:
    Apologies! Here's the corrected link:

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th August 2019), naochan (27th August 2019), Sadieblue (27th August 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019), Yoda (30th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks

Richard Dolan's video commentary, streamed live 12 hours ago:

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Elainie (26th September 2019), jcking (28th August 2019), mountain_jim (28th August 2019), Sadieblue (29th August 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019), Yoda (31st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Much more about this starting at 7:20 on this very interesting livestream by Linda Howe, dated 19 June 2019. Linda, like myself, holds strongly that Ray Santilli's Alien Autopsy film depicts a real event, and refers to the autopsy cameraman as J.B.

I was independently told by another researcher (Ed Gehrman) a little over 10 years ago, who had personally spoken at length with the cameraman by phone, that his name was Jack. Of course, that fits perfectly with "J.B." Jack was living in Florida at the time, and was quite elderly. He has since passed on.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th September 2019), Elainie (26th September 2019), justntime2learn (25th September 2019), mountain_jim (27th September 2019), onevoice (26th September 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019), Yoda (27th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Some more from Linda's livestream, posted immediately above.

Here's the cameraman's statement in full, published originally in 1995. Some of this, Linda read on her video. (In another later source of this, he's referred to as 'Jack Barnett'. Here, he's referred to as 'MB'.)

I've added more paragraph breaks for easier reading, but otherwise it's all intact.
    Subject: The Cameraman's Statement

From the leading Dutch newspaper 'De Telegraaf' at Amsterdam I received a copy of a written statement from the cameraman 'MB' near Cleveland for further evaluation of the 'ROSWELL films' case. If anyone of the readers does have inputs about OPERATION ANVIL it is obvious 1 would very much like to receive your mail. Send it to Hans v. Kampen, 100544,1761@compuserve.com. The original document is in Amsterdam. It reads exactly as follows:

THE CAMERAMAN'S STORY OPERATION: ANVIL - Now known as the Roswell Incident

I joined the forces in March of 1942 and left in 1952. The ten years 1 spent serving my country were some of the best years of my life.

My father was in the movie business, which meant he had good knowledge about the workings of cameras and photography. For this reason I believe I passed a medical that would not normally allow me in, due to Polio as a child.

[Bill Ryan note: this is why the cameraman can be seen to have a limp in the film, as he's a little heavy on one leg whenever he moves.]

After my enrolment and training, I was able to use my camera skills and became one of the few dedicated cameramen in the forces. I was sent to many places, and as it was war time, 1 fast learnt the ability of filming under difficult circumstances.

I will not give more detail on my background, only to say that in the fall of 1944, I was assigned to Intelligence, reporting to the Assistant Chief of Air Staff. I was moved around, depending on the assignment. During my time, I filmed a great deal including the tests at White Sands (Manhattan project/Trinity).

I remember very clearly receiving the call to go to White Sands (Roswell). I had not long returned from St. Louis, Missouri where I had filmed the new Ramjet ("Little Henry"), it was June 1 st when McDonald asked me to report to General McMullan for a special assignment.

I had had no experience of working with McMullan but after talking to him for a few minutes, I knew that I would never wish to be his enemy. McMullan was straight to the point, no messing. I was ordered to a crash site just south-west of Socorro. It was urgent and my brief was to film everything in sight, not to leave the debris until it had been removed and I was to have access to all areas of the site. If the commander in charge had a problem with that, I was told to get them to call McMullan.

A few minutes after my orders from McMullan, I received the same instructions from Tooey, saying it was the crash of a Russian spy plane. Two Generals in one day, this job was important.

I flew out from Andrews with sixteen other officers and personnel, mostly medical. We arrived at Wright Patterson and collected more men and equipment. From there, we flew to Roswell on a C54. When we got to Roswell, we were transported by road to the site.

When we arrived, the site had already been cordoned off. From the start it was plain to see this was no Russian Spy Plane. It was a large disc "Flying Saucer" on its back, with heat still radiating from the ground around it. The commander on site handed over to the SAC medical team who were still waiting for Kenney to arrive.

However, nothing had been done as everyone was just waiting for orders. It was decided to wait until the heat subsided before moving in as fire was a significant risk. This was made alt the worse by the screams of the Freak creatures that were lying by the vehicle. What in gods name the[y] were, no on[e] could tell, but one things for sure, they were Circus Freaks, creatures with no business here.

Each had hold of a box which they kept hold of in both arms close to their chests. They just lay there crying, holding those boxes. Once my tent had been set up, I started filming immediately, first the vehicle, then the site and debris.

At around 06:00, it was deemed safe to move in. Again, the Freaks were still crying and when approached, they screamed even louder. They were protective of their boxes, but we managed to get one lose with a firm strike at the head of a Freak with the butt of a rifle. The 3 Freaks were dragged away and secured with rope and tape. The other one was already dead.

The medical team were reluctant at first to go near these Freaks, but as some were injured, they had no choice. Once the creatures were collected, the priority was to collect all debris that could be removed easily as there was still a risk of fire.

This debris seemed to come from exterior struts that were supporting a very small disc on the underside of the craft which must have snapped off when the disc flipped over. The debris was taken to tent stations for logging, then loaded onto trucks.

After three days, a full team from Washington came down and the decision was taken to move the craft. Inside it, the atmosphere was very heavy. It was impossible to stay in longer than a few seconds without feeling very sick. Therefore, it was decided to analyse it back at base, so it was loaded onto a flattop and taken to Wright Patterson, which is where I joined it.

I stayed at Wright Patterson for a further three weeks, working on the debris. I was then told to report to Fort Worth (Dallas) for the filming of an Autopsy. Normally, I would not have a problem with this, but it was discovered that the Freaks may be a medical threat, therefore, 1 was required to wear the same protective suits as the doctors.

It was impossible to handle the camera properly, loading and focusing was very difficult. In fact, against orders, 1 removed my suit during the filming. The first two Autopsy's took place in July 1947.

After filming, I had several hundred reels. I separated problem reels which required special attention in processing (these I would do later). The first batch was sent through to Summer, 1995 Washington and I processed the remainder a few days later.

Once the remaining reels had been processed, I contacted Washington to arrange collection of the final batch. Incredibly, they never came to collect or arrange transportation for them. I called many times and then just gave up. The footage has remained with me ever since. In May of 1949, I was asked to film the third Autopsy.
    ~~~

An important correlation, maybe. The statement above makes clear mention of the boxes they were holding and were extremely reluctant to let go of.

Here's a statement from Project Camelot witness 'Henry Deacon' (pseudonym) from the important 2007 article The Big Picture: a Hypothesis.

~~~
    [The Roswell visitors] had a device with them which was their only means, as an orientation device in time and space, to get them home and back to their own time.

The device was a little box, highly advanced and multifunctional in nature, and was far smaller than the "Looking Glass" that Dan Burisch and Bill Hamilton describe as being subsequently utilized by military scientists in various experiments.

When the box was acquired and investigated by the military, this became a catastrophe in itself. It made the timeline problem many times worse, because this both introduced time manipulation technology to us at the wrong time... and also told the military what lay ahead.

~~~

I can't find a written reference just now (if there is one), but 'Henry' expressed to me personally a number of times that he was appalled and most sorrowful how very badly the 'visitors' were treated, and how the boxes they were desperately trying to protect were wrenched away from them by force.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 26th September 2019 at 19:40.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (27th September 2019), Brodie75 (5th July 2021), Elainie (26th September 2019), Hervé (26th September 2019), Krist (27th September 2019), mountain_jim (27th September 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019), Valerie Villars (20th October 2019), Yoda (27th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #46
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

I am just reading this now for the first time and I am almost in tears thinking about how these beings must have felt.. Being left alone for who knows how long, while they were very likely in pain and very very afraid. And then when people finally come, they are headbutted with a rifle and have their possessions taken from them..

I do have some questions about the autopsy film, as I was under the impression that it was a known hoax. We have alot of testimony about the Roswell ETs fom other sources by now. Supposedly these are humans from the future (24000 years into the future,, according to Dan Burisch). From the leaked emails, it is clear that they found in the autopsy that some of the anatomy is different from us humans today. For example the heart and aorta are very different as is their brain (see page 6 in the alien autopsy emails).

I wonder if these differences could be explained by 24000 years of evolution? Can someone with a little more knowledge on biology and evolution give their take on that?
    Last edited by Deneon; 12th October 2019 at 17:59.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th October 2019), Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Rosemarie (12th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (12th October 2019), Tintin (20th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    I am just reading this now for the first time and I am almost in tears thinking about how these beings must have felt.. Being left alone for who knows how long, while they were very likely in pain and very very afraid. And then when people finally come, they are headbutted with a rifle and have their possessions taken from them..

I do have some questions about the autopsy film, as I was under the impression that it was a known hoax. We have alot of testimony about the Roswell ETs fom other sources by now. Supposedly these are humans from the future (24000 years into the future,, according to Dan Burisch). From the leaked emails, it is clear that they found in the autopsy that some of the anatomy is different from us humans today. For example the heart and aorta are very different as is their brain (see page 6 in the alien autopsy emails).

I wonder if these differences could be explained by 24000 years of evolution? Can someone with a little more knowledge on biology and evolution give their take on that?
    Once you gain 'time travel' then you can tweak and tweak your evolution faster and faster.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Deneon (12th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)

Flora and fauna can have drastic effects on one that would say stay in a sterile environment for too long living. In time if you were in space for too long your body would mutate by simply stretching and you'd gain height. Women astronauts complain often about the stretch marks on their faces from long stays in space or weightlessness I should say. No gravity has all kind of long term effects on the organs, and studies are only now being talked about for births in space because some theorize that over generations those birthed in space would not be able to come here to live except to visit as some premier guest in a bubble environment to protect it from the flora and fauna of the earth which would undoubtedly attack them.

So we have other factors in place besides 24,000 years of evolution. We now have many of those years being potentially years lived in space. We are in my opinion at that threshold where the mutations began showing up. They already know about women's menstrual issues developing in space so certainly they suspect it will lead to 'abnormal' births. Apparently a woman and man's monthly cycles adjust in space. They are still doing studies on this too.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. Link to Post #49
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

As a result of this new talk about the famous alien autopsy video, I have been re-reading Witness to Roswell, by Thomas J. Carey and Donald R. Schmitt. I have considered the material in this book to be the best collection of research available on the Roswell incident. As far as I know, most (if not all) serious UFO researchers believe the material to be factual and correct, as far as anyone can tell. If I;m wrong, please do tell me.

There are multiple accounts of people describing the beings that crashed in Roswell in 1947. These descriptions are different than what can be seen in the Santilli film. Since the Santilli film was debunked as a hoax (or so I thought), I never paid much attention to it. Now with this new evidence saying the film is actually real, these questions are back and I think they deserve to be looked at.

The descriptions of the witnesses in the book, differ on soms points from what is seen in the video. The most important differences are:
    - In the book they are described by multiple witnesses as having 4 fingers. In the video the being has 6 fingers. Also, the wreckage shows control panels for hands with 6 fingers.
    - In the book they have large, teardrop shaped, slanted eyes. The eyes are slightly larger than humans in the video, but not exceptionally so and certainly not teardrop shaped or slanted
    - very small (3 to 5 feet) and skinny body, with a tight fitting slik-like suit on. Most describe them as little people, not unlike a child but with a bigger head. In the film they are bigger and more 'muscular'. I don't think anyone would call them skinny.

Now, at first glance these seem like trivial differences. However, I think the differences are too great to be able to explain them away as 'bad memory or bad recall' or something. There are just too many witness descriptions that are too different from what can be seen in the film. I'm having a hard time believing the film is real, after having read all these witness accounts in the book.

I'm curious what do others think?

17. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

I've been doing a lot of thinking too and on numerous things I have digested thanks to this forum, places like the DIEHOLD Foundation, and threads like this as well as other forums over the years and the picture I have is not as pretty as I wanted it to be. In my fantasies it was so much better. I think we're a product belonging to someone! They are out there now watching and tending to their garden and we're simply one of many crops they tend on the garden they grew or I should say, regrew because each time they come in and harvest they have to come in after and replant.

They're watching and waiting and when it happens they'll all come back after and zero in on the areas they marked when last here. Why? Well, there is a reason and it's not pretty. You won't believe it. You'll say it's not possible but the truth is the evidence of it happening before many times not just once but many many times is all around us. "We've studied much of it" and completely missed what it means.

Humans must know that not just us but the earth itself is alive. I think that is one of the prerequisites for the 'zone' the planets they select has to be in. There is a 'band of life' in some rotation patterns and apparently we're in it and will eventually move out of it like others before us. The earth has always been a gemstone but to these gardeners or dare I say,"Miners" each planet they select can only be used so many times and once it moves out of the band they have to use another. It's a planet that lives that we also live on. On it they plant things. That is why the planet has always been and always will be a quarry! It's a self regenerating quarry in fact but it must be composed of living water filled beings like us first and they have them growing in many places but it has to be a planet that is alive set up near a sun like ours! This is why mars used to have life and doesn't now and while it was in the band of life they used it. Sometimes two planets are in the band supporting life and at the same time so they can use two worlds. Our moon is artificial so when they need to they can adjust things like they did here with our obviously artificial over sized moon and perhaps it was 'recycled' from the last planet in the band before ours. This one has been on for quite a while since the beginning of the last cycle and the end of that cycle is 2046 sometime probably in NOV of that year according to the foundation.

What happens? The sun micro novas. When it does it bursts out spitting out huge amounts of mass it has digested from the wormhole end of the long tube it sits on and the side of the earth facing the sun when it goes micro nova if not all the earth gets a shove and a scorch cleanse! How long this lasts is depending on the size and length of the sun burst and amount of fuel it can find. One way or the other though all life with water in it will be turned to stone scorched dry in a plasma fire to ignite everything in it that contains water using the hydrogen in the life forms for fuel transforming them all then and there! Epic! Biblical! Yes into the next step up on the periodic table we all go to become the product! That product that is very important to them for their technology! SILICON! They grow it here and we're a big part of the crop! This is what they call the great harvest time! As long as the planet lies in the band where life can still thrive it will produce. The earth has been in the band for some time and will still be in it after so life will still be able to grow again on the earth quarry just as it's done at least three times in the past producing each time a different group of biological beings that eventually met the same fate when the sun did it's burst into micro nova. It bursts out to the size of the Kieper belt which is what formed it in the first place and each time it does it it bursts the planets out a little further away from where they are now. A new planet is also born at that time and begins circling the sun like Mercury now only Mercury will be shoved out further as will the others.

We'll have another planet in our system when the new group of biological water filled beings are planted to be regrown in their 'GARDEN' yes there is a reason they call it a garden in ancient writings. It's a quarry but they grown living water filled things to turn into stone and petrified agates, gold, silver, mineral wealth and silicon lots and lots of silicon and if you study the earth now you'll easily find the evidence all over of ancient quarries and ancient giant beings and evidence of cuts and other things we can't even duplicate today.
    Last edited by Ratszinger; 20th October 2019 at 17:46.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. Link to Post #51
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

LIBRARIAN UPDATE - Avalon Library

Relative to this subject, the Admiral Wilson document, and the relevant alien autopsy threads, now added are:

After opening the pdf CTRL + F and enter Ratcliff to jump to the article Bill refers to above in post 45 and it'll appear on page 19 there.
    Last edited by Tintin; 20th October 2019 at 18:24.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ewan (27th June 2022), mountain_jim (21st October 2019)

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    LIBRARIAN UPDATE - Avalon Library

Relative to this subject, the Admiral Wilson document, and the relevant alien autopsy threads, now added are:
    Here are the e-mails as one PDF document.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (27th June 2022), Harmony (26th June 2022), mountain_jim (28th November 2019), Tintin (27th November 2019), Yoda (28th November 2019)

22. Link to Post #53
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,617 times in 5,415 posts

Default Admiral Wilson document | follow-up

During the course of my lengthy and painstaking indexing of the library's contents now numbering tens of thousands of documents I have today turned my attention toward the Admiral Wilson document leaks and have been doing some further research and resourcing.

Here, published June 23 2019, from Unidentified Aerial Phenomena - scientific research website appears to be confirmation of the individual who originally leaked the documents to Grant Cameron.

Useful I think to have on record here.

New Questions and answers - James Rigney
    Sunday, June 23, 2019
    Link: https://ufos-scientificresearch.blog...on%20documents

Interview by Keith Basterfield

Background

In a blog post dated 12 June 2019, I revealed that I had located the person who had provided Canadian researcher Grant Cameron, with Grant's copy of the Davis/Wilson document. I then published a statement from that individual, who at that time had decided to remain anonymous. However, shortly afterwards, my source revealed his real identity. He is a fellow Australian named James Rigney, who has had a long term interest in the subject of UFOs.

From information provided in the Davis/Wilson document and the two others subsequently released, I had deduced that the original source of James' copies of the documents, was the files of the late Doctor Edgar Mitchell. James has confirmed to me that the source of his copies of the documents, was indeed someone who had obtained them, from the files of Edgar Mitchell.

At his invitation, I have now had an opportunity to pose a further series of questions to James. Below I provide these questions and James' responses to them. After this, he simply wishes to remain in the shadows.

Questions and answers

Q1. There is speculation that you possess additional Mitchell documents. Grant Cameron, on yesterday's Spaced Out Radio interview mentioned the subject of at least one. Do you indeed, have more Mitchell sourced documents? If so, would they add significantly to what has already emerged, or are they of lesser interest? Could you describe them, in whatever manner you prefer?

A1. As I explained in my statement to Richard Dolan, there are more documents, but it would be wrong to assume that these are as significant as the two principle documents. In any event, these are with Grant's lawyer, Michael W. Hall, and may or may not be released in the future. Please bear in mind that the people in control of these decisions share the objective to move things forward as effectively as possible, so that any decision to reveal future documents will be considered in this light.

Q2. Richard Dolan has mentioned that there were some six boxes of Mitchell related material. Is this also your understanding? If so, can you elaborate on what these six boxes contained?

A2. I was once told that there were six boxes of material, although I certainly didn't see these, and I certainly wasn't given access to anything like that number of documents. Six boxes may or may not be a lot of documents, depending on the size of of the boxes.

Q3. On the Spaced Out Radio show, Cameron mentioned that at one point, he suggested you drop the material anonymously onto the Internet, but that you did not. Is this statement correct? May we again, hear directly from you whether or not you dropped the first two documents on to the Internet?

A3. Grant did advise me on a video conference in early May, or thereabouts, that he wouldn't be dropping the documents. We did discuss as to whether I would drop them, and I said I wouldn't. I can categorically state that I did not drop the documents, or for that matter, pass them on to Richard Dolan. It is evident by mid-May there were a number of people in possession of the documents, along with several others that I know of who have had them for a decade or so.

Q4. Cameron then mentioned that he approached a "group of people" about leaking the first two documents, and they said "we'll take it from here." The implication being, that someone from this group was the anonymous leaker. Are you aware of the identity of this group, and would you be willing to name them? Thus enabling the question to be put to bed.

A4. I have no knowledge of who dropped the documents. Whilst I have heard Grant drop various names on a couple of his recent interviews, he did not discuss anything with me about who was going to, or who had, dropped the documents. Clearly that person wants anonymity, so it would be fitting that people respect that, and further to that, thank them for their efforts.

Q5. Richard Dolan mentioned that he was shown, what he believes were two pages of the Davis/Wilson document, in about 2006. In order that we can understand the timeline since 2002 when the Davis/Wilson document is dated, can you name the year in which you first came into possession of that document?

A5. I was in possession of the documents for a few years before I showed them to Grant in November, 2018. I would prefer not to nominate the exact dates in which I came into possession of the documents.

Q6. Given that it appears that a full set of the documents are held only by Cameron, Hall and yourself; and that neither Hall nor Cameron intend to ever publish them; do you feel comfortable in sharing them with anyone else, in order to have an independent person aware of their contents? Perhaps not to share them in public but to be aware of whether or not they will move the debate forward?

A6. I will not be releasing any documents personally. I doubt that anything new will be coming out anytime soon, if ever. There is already a huge amount of data to process and a lot of work to be done, so the focus should solely be on that for the near future.

Q7. A number of people have so far come forward and suggested lines of evidence that suggest that the Davis/Wilson document is not genuine. What have you to say about this?

A7. I have watched the discussion around the authenticity of the documents. People are free to believe whatever they want, but I would say, "Follow the evidence." Personally I have seen no evidence put up so far that would even remotely discredit the documents. I am with Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron, along with many others, in having no doubt that these documents are genuine.
    Things are unfolding very quickly, so no doubt there will be more surprises to follow as these stories unfold.

Q8. I have been informed that your source for access to the documents, may have been Bob Staretz, a close friend of Mitchell, and someone who collaborated with Mitchell on his work on consciousness. Without naming the person who provided you with access to the original documents from the Mitchell files, can you provide any further information about them, even if only in general terms?

A8. I would rather not comment on anything in relation to the direct source of the documents due to my verbal NDA. I would hope that people respect this and understand what it has taken to get to the point we are at now.

Q9. At his point, is there anything further that you would like to say?

A9. Yes. I would like to reiterate and emphasise that while people would no doubt like to know the direct source of the documents, and my role in it, this is now just background noise and of little direct consequence in moving things forward. The authenticity of the documents has now been established beyond reasonable doubt, so if these documents are to be the catalyst that fundamentally changes the discussion, I would urge people to get behind Richard Dolan, Grant Cameron and numerous others now getting on board to get the job done.

If anyone has any information which would add to the discussion, or in fact, any further documents around these, or other issues which they are holding which they feel should be made public, please feel to make contact with us. Thanks.
    Last edited by Tintin; 25th June 2022 at 19:29.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

aoibhghaire (25th June 2022), Bluegreen (26th June 2022), Ewan (27th June 2022), Harmony (26th June 2022), mountain_jim (25th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3