+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast

Thread: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

1. Link to Post #321
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

Goliath may have gotten bigger, but so have my rocks...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 26th August 2011 at 15:12.

2. Link to Post #322
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    momentum is building...

Quote Israeli intellectuals support Palestinian state declaration
    Quote Tel Aviv - Dozens of Israeli intellectuals have expressed support for the declaration of a Palestinian state along 1967 borders as they start a campaign to build support for the move.

Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan and the Gaza Strip from Egypt in the Six-Day war of that year.

In a signed document, the group wrote that 'the total end of the occupation' of those territories is fundamental for the liberation of both the Palestinian and the Jewish people.

The signatories include 17 Israel Prize winners, the country's top civil honour given for outstanding achievement in fields such as education, history and science.

'We call on everyone who seeks peace and freedom for all peoples to support the declaration of Palestinian statehood,' says the statement.

The group plans a Thursday afternoon protest in front of Independence Hall, the central Tel Aviv building where the country's first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, declared Israel's statehood in 1948...

full story
    Quote Moderate members of Netanyahu's Likud Party are urging the prime minister to seize the moment by offering a fresh approach.

"We should take an initiative," said Intelligence Minister Dan Meridor. "Time passing is not helping."

President Obama has said he wants to welcome a Palestinian state into the U.N. in September. Not coincidentally, that's also when the Palestinians are promising to take their statehood bid to the U.N. General Assembly, which most predict will approve it...
    link
    Why not let the ground the Dome sit's on be an independent state, something along the line of, say... the District of Columbia, here in the U.S? Not exactly, of course.
    Last edited by sygh; 25th July 2011 at 15:29.

3. Link to Post #323
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Heather2012 (here)
    Many are realizing by now, this thread is going to get a lot of attention once people realize he and his friends had read or maybe even been a part of it...

Sorry Avalon...
    Would you please elaborate, RS?
    Yes, please explain this statement. Thanks.

4. Link to Post #324
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    momentum is building...

Quote Israeli intellectuals support Palestinian state declaration
    Quote Tel Aviv - Dozens of Israeli intellectuals have expressed support for the declaration of a Palestinian state along 1967 borders as they start a campaign to build support for the move.

Israel captured the West Bank from Jordan and the Gaza Strip from Egypt in the Six-Day war of that year.

In a signed document, the group wrote that 'the total end of the occupation' of those territories is fundamental for the liberation of both the Palestinian and the Jewish people.

The signatories include 17 Israel Prize winners, the country's top civil honour given for outstanding achievement in fields such as education, history and science.

'We call on everyone who seeks peace and freedom for all peoples to support the declaration of Palestinian statehood,' says the statement.

The group plans a Thursday afternoon protest in front of Independence Hall, the central Tel Aviv building where the country's first prime minister, David Ben-Gurion, declared Israel's statehood in 1948...

full story
    Quote Moderate members of Netanyahu's Likud Party are urging the prime minister to seize the moment by offering a fresh approach.

"We should take an initiative," said Intelligence Minister Dan Meridor. "Time passing is not helping."

President Obama has said he wants to welcome a Palestinian state into the U.N. in September. Not coincidentally, that's also when the Palestinians are promising to take their statehood bid to the U.N. General Assembly, which most predict will approve it...
    link
    Why not let the ground the Dome sit's on be an independent state, something along the line of, say... the District of Columbia, here in the U.S? Not exactly, of course.
    well when they understand Abraham was a Kurd from the bloodline on the arc...

when they understand the gifts passed down through the Kurdish Kings bloodline...

when they understand Urha where spirituality began, and the ark was built at the 10,500 year old spirituality center and a special few drifted to rest and start in Urfa... Garden of Eden... beginning after the flood...

the truth lies in the middle and so should everyone's hearts...

5. Link to Post #325
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Found this interesting...http://stevebeckow.com/2011/07/israe...nt-revolution/

Israel Erupts in Protest, Tens of Thousands Chant “Revolution”

Quote An excerpt from the article:

"It happened almost overnight: Friday morning a week ago, walking near Habima Square in central Tel Aviv, I saw only a handful of tents, with no more than a few dozen Israelis who answered an internet call for an ongoing protest against rising rent costs. On Saturday evening the tents covered an entire block on Rothschild Boulevard, and protesters threw cottage cheese containers on the Likud HQ on nearby King George Street. A couple of days later, the tent protests came to dominate the news cycle.

Housing minister Ariel Attias (Shas) argued that the protesters were spoiled kids that refuse to leave the fashionable center of the country, but by Tuesday there were tents in Jerusalem, the southern city of Beer Sheva and as far north as Kiryat Shmona, near the Lebanon border (see a map of all the protests here).

By Wednesday protesters tried to break into empty apartments in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem; the tents on Rothschild Boulevard stretched several blocks, all the way from Habimah Square to Shenkin Street, and marches and rallies were scheduled for the weekend. The Friday papers declared that Binyamin Netanyahu sees the tent protest as the greatest potential political threat to his governing coalition.

These protests, which began as explicit anger at the rising rental prices in cities across the country, have been fueled by the response of Netanyahu’s government, which initially, with hostile rhetoric, dismissed them as being part of a large, leftwing movement being funded by outfits such as the New Israel Fund. The initial rhetoric, which claimed that the protests were not about anything other than the “Zionist Left’s” political agenda, only served to increase protesters’ anger and resolve.

These reactions from Netanyahu and other government officials have served to broaden the protests, which have now moved from rent prices to a host of social justice issues: women’s rights, union rights and education reform, among other things, with general chants of “revolution” heard on the streets last night."

The playbook used by tptb is getting old and worn out. No one buys their rhetoric anymore.

It's time for the world to be at peace.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

Lucc30 (26th July 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th July 2011), thunder24 (3rd August 2011)

7. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Politicians in Turkish Kurdistan being rounded up for trial, up to 20 years in prison for asking for no more occupation...

Quote The trial of 98 former Kurdish mayors and eight other politicians will start soon in the southeastern city of Diyarbakir, the court said Wednesday. The suspects had called for the improvement of the Kurdish rebel chief's prison conditions, comments prosecutors say amount to terrorist propaganda.

The politicians were from the now banned pro-Kurdish Democratic Society Party, which was shut down in 2009 for ties to Abdullah Ocalan's rebel group. Ocalan has been serving life on a prison island near Istanbul since 1999.

The suspects face a maximum 20 years in prison if convicted. They also face a charge of committing a crime on behalf of Ocalan's illegal Kurdish rebel group, though they were not members.

The case was launched as 152 other Kurdish politicians, including several elected mayors, and activists stood trial in Diyarbakir on Wednesday, for alleged ties to the rebels. The defense lawyers boycotted the hearing for a second day in row to protest the court's refusal to hear their defense in the Kurdish language... link...

8. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member dreamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Greetings to all, I am new here and am trying to do my part in our community. Recently awakened, I have ben sharing my new found clarity with a co worker.. every day, as much as i can. Fortunately I dont get the "look" as soon as he realizes what it is I am getting at, and how radical it may seem to him. That being said, he obtained a "bootleg" copy of " x-men, first class ". And in watching it at home, he said, there was a scene in which a shady group of elites are debating on what they will do with the " Mutants ". He told me somthing struck him in the scene, so he backed up the film to the scene in question. Sure enough, he counted the " Elites " and there were 33. Coincidence?

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dreamer For This Post:

Kerrigan (13th August 2011), Rocky_Shorz (4th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011), thunder24 (4th August 2011)

10. Link to Post #328
    Thanks

Politicians in Turkish Kurdistan being rounded up for trial, up to 20 years in prison for asking for no more occupation...

Quote The trial of 98 former Kurdish mayors and eight other politicians will start soon in the southeastern city of Diyarbakir, the court said Wednesday. The suspects had called for the improvement of the Kurdish rebel chief's prison conditions, comments prosecutors say amount to terrorist propaganda.

The politicians were from the now banned pro-Kurdish Democratic Society Party, which was shut down in 2009 for ties to Abdullah Ocalan's rebel group. Ocalan has been serving life on a prison island near Istanbul since 1999.

The suspects face a maximum 20 years in prison if convicted. They also face a charge of committing a crime on behalf of Ocalan's illegal Kurdish rebel group, though they were not members.

The case was launched as 152 other Kurdish politicians, including several elected mayors, and activists stood trial in Diyarbakir on Wednesday, for alleged ties to the rebels. The defense lawyers boycotted the hearing for a second day in row to protest the court's refusal to hear their defense in the Kurdish language... link...
    Turkey... I am not asking...

Date-Time

Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 03:13:10 UTC
    Thursday, August 04, 2011 at 06:13:10 AM at epicenter

Location 38.141°N, 39.757°E
    Depth 10.8 km (6.7 miles) (poorly constrained)
    Region EASTERN TURKEY
    Distances 46 km (28 miles) WNW of Diyarbakir, Turkey

11. Link to Post #329
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,351 times in 222 posts

I was going to send this to Bill via email, but thought it would make an interesting discussion...

Last night I had a dream of a meeting of the 33 bloodlines, but was not what I expected...

the Representatives of the 33 bloodlines are solicitors, that have been doing what they were instructed for hundreds of years...

Avalon has brought the Bloodlines back together and allowed the spirits to reconnect, some are participants but many have just been quietly reading along...

Now, they are waiting for our instructions, so they can pack up and leave...

1 - Feed the poor
    2 - stop treating and start healing
    3 - clean our oceans there is enough plastic in the pacific to rebuild New York

they are ready to hand back the responsibility of running this world, so what would you ask them to change before leaving?

Money is no object because 98% of the worlds wealth is yours to spend...
    I find this really interesting Rocky,

Ever since i joined this forum i have been having very lucid and vivid dreams. Last night the dream was about flying over the ocean and being shown all these dead fish. The other dreams have been messages and inspiration about transformation, clarity and conscious choice.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." --Rumi

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starsha For This Post:

CdnSirian (21st October 2011), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #330
    Thanks

Dreams are very powerful...

I wonder if your dream of the dead ocean relates to the one I had of a ocean conveyor belt generator being dropped in for us...

welcome to Avalon, I see you've only been here a few weeks...

share your dreams, so much is happening and everyone connected needs to talk of what they are seeing...

Conversation continued in profile messages, and I was right, there is meaning to what she is seeing.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 13th August 2011 at 19:03.

14. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

I would like to rewind time,back to the 1.1.2011 and not watch the charles material.

Then my head would'nt be so confused..lol.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steve C For This Post:

Lord Sidious (18th August 2011), Tane Mahuta (18th August 2011)

16. Link to Post #332
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Steve C (here)
    I would like to rewind time,back to the 1.1.2011 and not watch the charles material.

Then my head would'nt be so confused..lol.
    Prepare to be more confused.
    http://ipsissimistica.blogspot.com/

17. Link to Post #333
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

that was interesting lordy lordy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Lord Sidious (18th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #334
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

I want to work restoring the environment in the spiritual side, and while still here, I want to lift all the poverty boats with green trade energy efficiency jobs that convert all nations on less fossil fuel use. Oil should be used to lubricate machinery that can do the hard labor and lifting, and the techs, production and assembly lines for the bots to do the work will be great. Imagine Grandma that is lonely having a talking computerized slot machine or card player with girlfriends and teams. Or A golf caddie that can not only move the balls and clubs but is also a sedgeway like transportation device.
    Anti gravitational vehicles that have gps and like the cars now coming out, accident avoidance equipment. All kinds of technolgy to make man's life easier as he works on the problems of the world pollution and ending poverty through education and skills in developing nations to support their own people. Why should they only have light for four hours a day?

WE've got work to do, and little time to do it in after transition when the other jobs or choices of free will service in the spiritual will be available as we learn.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st August 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th August 2011)

21. Link to Post #335
    Thanks

hmmmm...

future for Libya looks good, Iran isn't ready to control it, but Syria is ready to be taken over by Hezbolla...

I always said Assad was sitting on a powderkeg with a Squirtgun, with Gaza about to go friendly this is the next proxy...

He should just announce elections for the new leaders and have everyone start putting their rep list together, full amnesty to move forward...

release political prisoners after explaining they are to help in forming the new government...

22. Link to Post #336
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

Re ocean dreams: ...different people, different visions, I guess. A few nights ago I had a dream about the oceans as well...

This was a quick one popping in just before I woke up: I (my p.o.v.) was from a balcony of a building of some kind, watching the ocean rise to cover the neighborhood I was in. I didn't see any other people in this vision though--just the slow and steady covering of the buildings. Oddly, it was not frightening to me; more like when snow covers a salvage yard with clean purity.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

starsha (23rd August 2011)

24. Link to Post #337
    Thanks

Tsunami of Peace, like lightly falling snow, blanketing humanity, finally we know...

25. Link to Post #338
    Thanks

sees the 6.0 Slam Washington DC... whistles innocently...

no injuries or damage...

just started the VisMe.UKD movement, Rocky style...

#JointheCenter

hey Tea Party...

26. Link to Post #339
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

From John Panella, Author of "The Gnostic Papers"...

Quote STRANGE EQ's

Just wanted to point out that both EQ's today in Colorado and Virginia were both approximately 60 Miles south of two of the most underground secret facilities on the planet. Mt Weather and Cheyanne Mountain!

This seems like an underground "event" to me not an EQ!
    Particularly centered on the word "EVENT!"

Gnostic
    Whether it was due to something happening in/to the underground facilities or eq's courtesy of Mother Earth...both possibilities sound like some kind of message was being sent to a select group to me.
    Last edited by Belle; 23rd August 2011 at 22:22.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Belle For This Post:

thunder24 (26th August 2011)

28. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

sees the 6.0 Slam Washington DC... whistles innocently...

no injuries or damage...

just started the VisMe.UKD movement, Rocky style...

#JointheCenter

hey Tea Party...
    so, Rocky, are you taking credit for the smelly emissions out of San Diego, too???

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

astrid (23rd August 2011), Lord Sidious (23rd August 2011), thunder24 (26th August 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst 1 7 17 26 LastLast