+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast

Thread: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

Quote Posted by 000 (here)
    I had a bit of a vision before falling asleep last night. I envisioned two intersecting triangles (or pyramids), one black and one white (I think one can gather what I am getting at with this imagery: the triality of existence,

(...)

Ultimately, forgiveness is what it will all boil down to in the end (the cool part of the end is that it is really a beginning, a continuation, a transition), this is really required for unimpeded co-operation to move our evolution forward with the universe rather than with resistance to it.
    That's an quite an elegant portrait combining the physical and abstract.
    It's a vision I could subscribe to and look forward to the riffology involved.
    A lot of times the coin analogy can go to the third side of the coin (your triality theme extended) is the edge upon which the coin can be rolled.
    Then what would the head and the tail prefer to roll forever or stop and be picked up by an unknown hand or try convince the edge to roll forever.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

000 (11th January 2011), Buchanan561 (20th February 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,500 times in 430 posts

Just stop manipulating us like animals, forgive all debts and best of all, SHOW SOME LOVE! :D

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Humble Janitor For This Post:

Seamstobesunny (26th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by Intraphase (here)
    That's an quite an elegant portrait combining the physical and abstract.
    It's a vision I could subscribe to and look forward to the riffology involved.
    A lot of times the coin analogy can go to the third side of the coin (your triality theme extended) is the edge upon which the coin can be rolled.
    Then what would the head and the tail prefer to roll forever or stop and be picked up by an unknown hand or try convince the edge to roll forever.
    The edge of the coin! Thank you for reminding me of its existence. I'd honestly totally forgotten about it in my riff.

This now makes me consider the potential of notches existing on the edge of the coin, and the many facets shaped into each face of the coin... and how an infinite quantity of coins all with slight variances would still come from the same source down the line. From oneness all coins emerge, and all coins return to oneness... or perhaps, there was never a departure from their source and therefore never an arrival, because the coins were oneness all along. All roads lead to oneness... because all roads are oneness. The coins were just dreaming they were coins, when really they were infinite source expressing itself.

I am having a bit of a brain roaster moment, a very good one Oh to describe that which cannot be described other than by 'being'... so that the dream may allow the source of the dream to know itself.

...Perhaps wholeness or all-ness are better terms than oneness
    Last edited by 000; 11th January 2011 at 02:43.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

The edge of the coin! Thank you for reminding me of its existence. I'd honestly totally forgotten about it in my riff.

This now makes me consider the potential of notches existing on the edge of the coin, and the many facets shaped into each face of the coin... and how an infinite quantity of coins all with slight variances would still come from the same source down the line. From oneness all coins emerge, and all coins return to oneness... or perhaps, there was never a departure from their source and therefore never an arrival, because the coins were oneness all along. All roads lead to oneness... because all roads are oneness. The coins were just dreaming they were coins, when really they were infinite source expressing itself.

I am having a bit of a brain roaster moment, a very good one Oh to describe that which cannot be described other than by 'being'... so that the dream may allow the source of the dream to know itself.
    We are all united in the beginnings and the endings as AlphaOmega - OmegaAlpha.
    Its like a pulse that creates us anew in a vast number of locations in both physical space and time waves.
    You never really know how many other versions of you are out there. I used to scratch my head at this talented ladies use of a technique she invented called hierarchy healing.
    She had done so much remote viewing that every conceivable version of herself was hanging around figuring she was their god calling them back to the alpha-omega point from which they had all been recreated in this version of the great game of consciousness. I didn't laugh at her or dismiss the idea I just stored it away. But I get it now.

This video I almost couldn't remember. But the guy believes he has to go all around town and kill other versions of himself. Its like the opposite of the remote viewing lady I knew. So in the video he chucks death cards on his other dead selves, stealing a scene trait/trope out of "Apocalypse Now" when "Captain Killgore" chucks playing cards on the dead bodies after an assault. Its pretty funny stuff. The end is easy to guess though...

Quote or perhaps, there was never a departure from their source and therefore never an arrival, because the coins were oneness all along. All roads lead to oneness... because all roads are oneness. The coins were just dreaming they were coins, when really they were infinite source expressing itself.
    Yeah Yeah everyone is always at the beginning still and the ending still, that is timespace.
    Led Zeppelin quote is "Yours is the cloth mine is the hand that sews time, his is the force that lies within."
    The alpha and omega points are accessible inside yourself and for each person there is a unique route.
    The hardest idea that I had to reaqauint myself with was the "almost" total irrelevance of size. Size is of spacetime, position is of timespace.
    Hanging around with remote viewers helped to reawaken the idea that at some point there is only information being transferred instantaneously from AO -OA.
    So your AO-OA point are at the center of your personal everything. Running backwards and forwards through time space then becomes an exercise of having two boxes.
    One box is portraits like these you are drawing with words and in your mind pictures. The other box is filled with eye wear. Then you make a room or plane and invite other selfs in time space to contribute. Of course that means younger you's and older you's show up and start drawing on the power of pure geometry(motions in motions) and pure momentum (motion). I send stuff backwards(inward outward) in time to my younger selves constantly. The whole "great game of consciousness" is played with thought forms.
    If your mind and heart is not to crowded by the static of trauma and internal drama loops "the game" as played with the universe is very fulfilling and entertaining. The universe is conscious but like us it is always at that AO - OA point so it relates to our visions and experiences emotions by knowing us as its unified self.
    Sometimes the universe pauses in awe like a pretty girl looking in the mirror if complex stuff draws its attention. A time stop I call an eternal moment. Those benign moments that occur which you know you shall remember forever, yet their simple, and when you get into that multiband multibridge headspace its very relaxing.
    People in my observation play "The Game" to experience states of mind that no medical or street drug could ever mimic or approach.

When I am plagued by children players, surfing through time, who want me to play the role of the adult, forgetting that a part of me is always just like them a child lizard king (green triangle energy band 4vs3 with single rod crossing thru) a ruler or conqueror of every domain encountered; When it gets thick with young beings I use playing cards and they (jay walking children) must choose red or black and I never look at the cards I hold one in each hand until they quickly have a winner and loser on whatever caused them to think I had the right or stupidity to judge them in the first place. Its a technique which quickly puts an end to a sudden jam. That's why I got off on that Fall Out Boy's video.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

000 (11th January 2011), joedjemal (16th January 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

Quote Posted by Intraphase (here)
    <Everything>
    Absolutely everything in your post I'm in 100% resonance with.

Something just clicked in me. An enormous part of the veil just removed itself and I've recalled something I've been seeking to remember for a very very long time (that is the overall 'feeling' I have at the moment), just didn't know what. No words to describe it... it's clarity, and you've helped in my remembering, so thank you infinitely

Nugget: When I was around 14 years old or so (in this particular pathway of light refracting through the mirror hall) I went to a kind of expo thing in Toronto, an art show or something if I recall, it was a large one... at one of the booths was a man doing Chinese calligraphy for a few dollars, so I had one done that read "Thought Is Form". At the time, I didn't really realize what it meant, it was just a little motto for my graphic design work at the time, but over the years, many layers were peeled away from the material meaning, and it gained ever more significance. In essence, now, revealed, unveiled is: I am 'its' reflection and 'it' is mine. Face to face... it is so impossible to describe, and yet here it is, revealed Never quite seen/felt it this way before, yet it's deja vu.
    Last edited by 000; 11th January 2011 at 04:13.

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Absolutely everything in your post I'm in 100% resonance with.

Something just clicked in me. An enormous part of the veil just removed itself and I've recalled something I've been seeking to remember for a very very long time (that is the overall 'feeling' I have at the moment), just didn't know what. No words to describe it... it's clarity, and you've helped in my remembering, so thank you infinitely

Cool. I am allowed to be a witness to the indescribable.
    Yes, words fail in their power to define the "Everything".
    I love words but I dig a silent mind and that clarity you speak of.

Many great creations are based on jumping back and forth between clarity and silence.

A child player gave this to me once.

The Two Princes & The Owl

Deep in the indigo seas, there are uncountable rivers of true energy, decaying back into the pure energy of shimmering sound. Here many deltas collide, forming cavernous chasms of tumultuous cacophonies, in the middle of quiet symphonies and gentle concertos, of low sounding notes. These echoes, bounce
    off the natural towers, composed of the hardened steppes of decayed chaos, that have fashioned two natural upward spirals, capped with platforms less than a small throw apart.

A jumpable distance: if one was feeling a sense of bravado; and wanted to flaunt power over the seas of silence and chaos as they did their business below.
    Two boys sit on opposite towers, writing furiously, occasionally glancing up at the other, until lost in their riddling; they both look up simultaneously and say in unison:
    "Whose turn is it to be the evil one?"
    When with a thunderous clap: a lightening bolt crosses above from one unseen world, in the far off distance, to another unseen world far away. A great horned owl descends rapidly snatching the books of riddles from both boys in exact unison with a controlled and mighty contraction, of each three taloned claw, on its left and right foot, momentarily hovering, poised gently above the children's head.
    The two boys screech: and roll hysterically with laughter, as the owl slowly rises above, circling its comical prey, to make sure they do not slip, into the streams and eddies; churning cauldrons of condensed motion below.
    The boys, over their fit of hysterics and laughter, relishing in the attack of the great horned owl, flip a golden coin and decide who shall jump to whom across the great divide. They descend downward along the rocky stairway of the towers, toward an unknown home. The Great Horned Owl resumes its flight.

The last page of riddling in each book ends with the Seventy Nine Four One. The seas of chaos and silence continuing their Almighty intersects below, slow and pause briefly as a small voice spake a single soft; "Thank You.”
    The boys at the bottom of the stairs listened solemnly, as the seas returned to action, vowing to return again, and do battle with the evil owl and free the little girl. The great horned owl, begins to swiften towards the distances worlds of lights; and there many walls. Only a number etched into a book jacket of faded maroon leather told the final story of the journey through time and space: One-Seven-One-Nine-Two-Four-One. Yes even the titans of the night must take into consideration the great beast that appears. They wonder if The Infinite Mystery sounds the soul of the great one to know the comings, goings, and many doings of the world of light.
    The cryptic codes refer the reader to ever-deeper black and all gray files, explaining the how and whys of the infamous Gardenia Caper. Eminent scientists wonder if they could extract from this simple numerical progression, the very quintessence of knowledge, to somehow discern the mechanical secrets of the universe.
    Theologians looked with reverence upon the maroon tomb with the seven numbers, fearing not to peel back its cover and accidentally set into motion, some curse there very forebearers in spiritualism and mystery, had sent forth into the aethers; only to return as a final judgment.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Intraphase For This Post:

000 (11th January 2011)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Now, they are waiting for our instructions, so they can pack up and leave...

1 - Feed the poor
    2 - stop treating and start healing
    3 - clean our oceans there is enough plastic in the pacific to rebuild New York

they are ready to hand back the responsibility of running this world, so what would you ask them to change before leaving?

Money is no object because 98% of the worlds wealth is yours to spend...
    I would like to see disclosure of the alien presence, new energy technologies, and new medical technologies. I would like to see the type of system that Alex Collier described where the basics are provided to everyone with no strings attached and everyone contributes the way they think they can best. It is what he called a holographic system with no centralized control and no monetary system. Collier also mentioned the possibility of Andromedans mentoring us and providing technology as needed, but we would maintain our sovereignty and would have to meet them half way with our efforts. Collier has said that Earth is one of the few planets in the galaxy where there is a monetary system, so there should be plenty of examples of how to make it work on Earth without one:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uR46QjXjLH0

12. Link to Post #28
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

i just want them to remember how to love...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celine For This Post:

FJMcD (18th January 2011), MargueriteBee (9th December 2012), Marie (11th January 2011)

14. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

OK, I saw the article about you forming a council for feeding the poor and needy, but I want more...

It was decided to start building multi-level farms in communities like mine with 6 Million people...

Full City Block sky riser Farms with lighting powered by free energy, stop wasting water dumping it into deserts to feed crops, the same amount that feeds 1 acre can water 1000 indoors...

Main floor to be a homeless Shelter and healing center offering unemployed the chance to earn food and money working on the farm...

enough need to be built now to feed the whole population...

It is time to make it a reality now...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th January 2011 at 21:10.

15. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

I was going to send this to Bill via email, but thought it would make an interesting discussion...

Last night I had a dream of a meeting of the 33 bloodlines, but was not what I expected...

the Representatives of the 33 bloodlines are solicitors, that have been doing what they were instructed for hundreds of years...

Avalon has brought the Bloodlines back together and allowed the spirits to reconnect, some are participants but many have just been quietly reading along...

Now, they are waiting for our instructions, so they can pack up and leave...

1 - Feed the poor
    2 - stop treating and start healing
    3 - clean our oceans there is enough plastic in the pacific to rebuild New York

they are ready to hand back the responsibility of running this world, so what would you ask them to change before leaving?

Money is no object because 98% of the worlds wealth is yours to spend...
    just my opinion -- the bloodlines are reptilian bloodlines -- so if one expects them to think & act like a regular human being, one is barking up the wrong tree

16. Link to Post #31
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Its the sand in the oyster that creates the pearl, Really good Bill. I really cant understand why so many are so upset after those two videos.
    I dont see this as a curse, rather as an opportunity. Now lets see if we in the alternative community can come up with solutions that can take us out of the game we have been presented. If not, lets play the game as effectively as possible.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Buchanan561 (20th February 2011)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

My only requests would be - absolute full disclosure of everything and unconditional surrender of the various resources (material and otherwise) collected over the past 17,000 years to the rightful heirs - all of humanity. My message: there is nothing to forgive. Thank You!

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

bennycog (31st January 2011), meeradas (14th January 2011), TelosianEmbrace (17th April 2011)

20. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    just my opinion -- the bloodlines are reptilian bloodlines -- so if one expects them to think & act like a regular human being, one is barking up the wrong tree
    many people still don't understand what is described as psychic attacks... Mind control...

If you were an advanced being that looked like a green lizard, you can't appear without being noticed so instead, you just take over the mind of a leader with the power/ position you need...

Case in point - Cheney - Daddy Bush

in photos, you can't see any differences and the voices in their heads talk them through special decisions...

it is so subtle most people don't realize what is happening...

That is why it is important now for them to be receiving additional guidance to work their way through the problems...

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Food Shortage -

1st - from this point forward, biofuels can only use food to produce energy after the world is fed...
    2nd - Thorium lvls in the atmosphere are going to continue making extreme changes in weather, citrus and other crops not able to handle these temperatures must be moved to indoor growing... Wheat, rice and corn are hardy enough to handle the extremes so can continue to be grown outdoors.
    Stop punching holes in the ozone and you will be able to stop the chemtrail spraying, which form these antimatter burst to repair the ozone along with other compounds in an attempt to cool the planet.

22. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

If you were an advanced being that looked like a green lizard, you can't appear without being noticed so instead, you just take over the mind of a leader with the power/ position you need...

That is why it is important now for them to be receiving additional guidance to work their way through the problems...
    When it comes to possession there is nothing like a good old session of exorcisme ; )

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

there are several members of this community that specialize in Psychic exorcisms and have performed them many times in the last few years...

24. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 times in 325 posts

Jorr wrote

"Its the sand in the oyster that creates the pearl, Really good Bill. I really cant understand why so many are so upset after those two videos.
    I dont see this as a curse, rather as an opportunity. Now lets see if we in the alternative community can come up with solutions that can take us out of the game we have been presented. If not, lets play the game as effectively as possible."

let's look at the CONTEXT in which Bill said "Its the sand in the oyster that creates the pearl"..that context is charle's reptilian "game" logic

.if the sand and the oyster are being manipulated then the "pearl" will also be something that is unnaturally made......

the sand is MANUFACTURED lack and fear,the oyster is the distorted hologram/DNA DISTORTION that people have been born in to and the "pearl" is the perfected reptilian hybrid,,,,,get it?

the way that have set the game up is that those who comply with reptilian intentions and actions are the "fittest" in their particular game of "survival of the fittest"...the way the Divine set up the game is that those who function within the PHYSICS of harmony with the Divine PHYSICS survive...it's called God realisation...and perpetual motion/free energy etc
    Last edited by shiva777; 13th January 2011 at 21:24.

25. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last edited by Banshee; 15th January 2011 at 18:56.

26. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

"Sorcha Faal"

Quote A grim report prepared by France’s General Directorate for External Security (DGSE) obtained by Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) states that president’s Obama and Sarkozy have “agreed in principal” to create a joint US-European military force to deal exclusively with a Global uprising expected this spring as our World runs out of food.

According to this report, Sarkozy, as head of the G-20 group of developed Nations, called for and received an emergency meeting with Obama this past Monday at the White House wherein he warned his American counterpart that the shock rise in food prices occurring due to an unprecedented series of disasters was threatening the stability of the entire World and could lead to the outbreak of Total Global War.

Just last week French Prime Minister Francois Fillon underlined that one of France's top G-20 priorities was to find a collective response to “excessive volatility” in food prices now occurring, a statement joined by Philippe Chalmin, a top economic adviser to the French government, who warned the World may face social unrest including food riots in April as grain prices increase to unprecedented highs.

The fears of the French government over growing Global instability was realized this past week after food riots erupted in Algeria and Tunisia and left over 50 dead. So dire has the situation become in Tunisia that their government this morning rushed in massive amounts of troops and tanks to their capital city Tunis and instituted a Nationwide curfew in an order to quell the growing violence.

The United Nations, also, warned this past Friday that millions of people are now at risk after food prices hit their highest level ever as Global wheat stocks fell to 175.2 million tons from 196.7 million tons a year ago; Global corn stocks are said may be 127.3 million tons at the end of this season, compared with last month’s USDA outlook for 130 million tons; and Global soybean inventories will drop to 58.78 million tons at the end of this season, from 60.4 million tons a year earlier.

Robert Zoellick, president of the World Bank, further warned this past week that rising food prices are “a threat to global growth and social stability” as our World, for the first time in living memory, has been warned is just “one poor harvest away from chaos”.

Important to note about how dire the Global food situation has become is to understand the disasters that have befallen our World’s top wheat growing Nations this past year, and who in descending order are: China, India, United States, Russia, France, Canada, Germany, Ukraine, Australia and Pakistan.

From China’s disaster: 2010 China drought and dust storms were a series of severe droughts during the spring of 2010 that affected Yunnan, Guizhou, Guangxi, Sichuan, Shanxi, Henan, Shaanxi, Chongqing, Hebei and Gansu in the People's Republic of China as well as parts of Southeast Asia including Vietnam and Thailand, and dust storms in March and April that affected much of East Asia. The drought has been referred to as the worst in a century in southwestern China.

From India’s disaster: A record heat wave and growing water crisis in India are forcing politicians to consider implementing user fees and other measures to conserve water. Sri Lanka’s President Mahinda Rajapaksa yesterday instructed ministers and officials to prepare a strategic plan to face an impending food crisis as there were signs that the World is to confront a food shortage by next April.

From Russia’s disaster: (10% of total World’s output, 20% for export) they were hit by the highest recorded temperatures Russia has seen in 130 years of recordkeeping; the most widespread drought in more than three decades; and massive wildfires that have stretched across seven regions, including Moscow.

From France’s disaster: The French government lowered their wheat crop forecast by 2.7% over last year due to drought and cold weather.

From Canada’s disaster: Record setting drought has affected their main grain producing provinces in the Western part of their Nation.

From Ukraine’s disaster: (the World's top producer of barley and sixth biggest of wheat) hit as hard as Russia by fire and drought to the point they have halted all their exports of grains in 2011.

From Australia’s disaster: Fears of a Global wheat shortage have risen after the Queensland area of Australia was hit by calamitous flooding. Andrew Fraser, Queensland's State Treasurer, described the floods as a “disaster of biblical proportions”. Water is covering land the size of France and Germany. It is expected to reach over 30 feet deep in some areas in coming days.

From Pakistan’s disaster: Floods have submerged 17 million acres of Pakistan's most fertile crop land, have killed 200,000 herd of livestock and have washed away massive amounts of grain and left farmers unable to meet the fall deadline for planting new seeds, which implies a massive loss of food production in 2011, and potential long term food shortages.

Not only have the vast majority of our World’s top wheat producers been affected, but also one of the main grain producing regions on the Planet, South America, has been hit by disasters too where an historic drought has crippled Argentina and Bolivia, and Brazil, that regions largest Nation, has been hit with catastrophic floods that have killed nearly 400 people in the past few days alone.

Even the United States has been hit as a catastrophic winter has seen 49 of their 50 States covered by snow causing unprecedented damage to their crops in Florida due to freezing weather, and record setting rains destroying massive numbers of crops in their most important growing region of California.

And if you think that things couldn’t get any worse you couldn’t be more mistaken as South Korea (one of the most important meat exporters in Asia) has just this past week had to destroy millions of farm animals after an outbreak of the dreaded foot-and-mouth disease was discovered.

To how horrific the Global food situation will become this year was made even more grim this past month when the United States reported that nearly all of their honey bee and bumblebee populations have died out, and when coupled with the “mysterious” die-off of the entire bat population in America means that the two main pollinators of fruit and vegetable plants will no longer be able to do their jobs leading to crop losses this report warns will be “biblical and catastrophic”.

Chillingly to note is that after meeting with Sarkozy, Obama began implementing his Nation’s strategy for keeping the truth of this dire events from reaching the American people by ordering all US citizens to have an Internet ID so that they can be tracked and jailed should they begin telling the truth.

And so today, as agricultural traders and analysts warn that the latest revision to US and Global stocks means there is no further room for weather problems, a new cyclone is preparing to hit Australia, brutal winter weather in India has killed nearly 130, and more snow is warned to hit America, and we’re not even two full weeks into 2011…may God have mercy on us all...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1439.htm

27. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

there are several members of this community that specialize in Psychic exorcisms and have performed them many times in the last few years...
    Yes it's called Prayers ; )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 12 26 LastLast