+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast

Thread: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,392 times in 3,448 posts

Default Re: Avalon - The gathering of 33 Bloodlines...

I really don't get why the 33 bloodlines do what they do. How did they come to power? I'm not sure I buy there has been no ET interference in this process. But it's quite possible that it's just the fact that people with no morals have more strategic options available to them in terms of actions. Moral people would not kill coldheartedly. They would leave their enemies alive, and that might come back to haunt them in the longrun. Either way I feel the people in power are not worthy of such. I sincerely hope humanity the best, and can't help but notice us taking steps backwards in DC and other capitals in legislation...

I was told by an anonymous telepathic source that a main reason why they take advantage of humanity so much is the bloodlines feel humanity is inferior to themselves and not reasonable. I replied with how many great people I have met that deserve the truth, but agreed many people are not reasonable. But this is no reason to take advantage of them...

I was hoping in reading the title of the thread it would list all 33 bloodlines. I guess I was wrong. :X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Omni For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

my vote for the Avalon flag...

this captures exactly what I was trying to share...

the 7th point, is the Capstone...

4. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

why were Templars carved into rock in 300 BCE if the original order wasn't created for 1500 years after?

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

an interesting article on the meaning of 33...

Quote The number 33 enigmatically stretches as a latitude line across many diverse cultures in many different times. Known in numerology as the Master Teacher, 33 is the most influential of all numbers, indicating selfless devotion to the spiritual progress of humankind. The other two master numbers, 11 (vision) and 22 (vision with action) form the base of a two-dimensional pyramid, and added together equal 33 (guidance to the world), the apex of the pyramid. [1] On the reverse of the Masonically inspired Great Seal of the United States is the pyramid with the all-seeing eye of divine Reason at its apex. According to ritual Freemasonry, XXXIII is considered sacred because in most cases there is no higher degree or level to which a Mason may aspire.

In a Biblical context we note that King David ruled in Jerusalem for thirty-three years, Jacob had thirty-three sons and daughters, and Jesus Christ was crucified at age thirty-three. Two interpenetrating triangles whose apexes point in opposite directions form the hexagram of the Star of David (3 + 3 = 6). On the other hand, 3 X 3 = 9, or the Ennead, the nine primal gods of Egyptian mythology.

The late thirteenth/early fourteenth century Italian poet Dante ended Canto XXXIII of the Purgatorio, or the second section of his Divine Comedy: “...perfect, pure, and ready for the Stars.” [2] Canto XXXIII of the Paradiso, or the third section, concludes with lines about the poet being turned “as in a wheel whose motion nothing jars-- / by the Love that moves the Sun and the other stars.” [3] It is more than a coincidence that the 33rd canto of each section concludes with parallel lines regarding the celestial; it may instead be the code from a lost ancient tradition.

This number even permeates the biological realm studied by science: thirty-three is the number of turns in a complete sequence of DNA. [4] A more ominous connotation appears in the 33rd element of the periodic table. Arsenic is a brittle, steel-gray substance that is actively poisonous. The Greek root arsen means “male, strong” or “virile,” which suggests the active reach of this potent and potentially deadly number across the globe. Indeed, when we consider the northern latitude of 33 degrees, some intriguing synchronicities, or “meaningful coincidences,” are found. [5]

You Say Phoenix and I Say Phoenicia

The first stop on our tour along the 33rd parallel is the metropolis of Phoenix, Arizona, located at 33 degrees 30 minutes latitude. Gleaming like a steel and glass mirage surrounded by ironwood, palo verde, and saguaro cactus, this modern American city lies in a brown cloud of auto exhaust at the northern end of the Sonoran Desert. Its imported palm trees and omnipresent swimming pools shimmer when seen from high in the air like turquoise and silver jewelry on a jet-setter’s tanned breast. In essence, Phoenix is pervaded with the aura of the foreign and the bizarre. Few casual tourists realize, however, that this was once the center of the ancient Hohokam culture.

The largest Hohokam site known as Snaketown was located about five miles north of the exact 33 degrees line, while the ruins of the astronomical observatory called Casa Grande still rest about five miles south of the line. The Hohokam inhabited the Valley of the Sun perhaps as early as 300 B.C. (about the time of Alexander the Great and the Ptolemaic Dynasties in Egypt) and built one of the world’s most extensive irrigation systems. These ancient American Indians created an estimated total of 500 miles of canals to irrigate over 25,000 acres in the Phoenix Basin-- all constructed with mere digging sticks, stone implements, and woven carrying baskets. In fact, no wheelbarrows or draft animals were ever used. The main canals leading from the Salt and Gila rivers measured up to 75 feet across at the top and 50 feet wide at the bottom. [6] As Southwestern archaeologist H. M. Wormington observes, “The scope of the canal project suggests comparisons with the erection of the huge pyramids of Egypt or the great temples of the Maya.” [7] Clearly this monumental technology was the key factor that allowed the desert dwelling people to inhabit their extremely harsh region for well over a thousand years.

Skipping across the Atlantic on the same parallel, we find a number of intriguing sites in the Old World. For instance, at a latitude of 33 degrees 19 minutes was located the primary Phoenician seaport of Tyre (now called Sûr), almost 50 miles south of Beirut. Dating back as early as 5000 B.C., Tyre was renowned for a purple-red dye obtained from the snails of the genus Murex. [8] The color is one of the meanings of the word “phoenix,” which the ancient Egyptians sometimes associated with the purple heron.

Back in North America the “place of the heron” refers to Aztlan, the Nahuatl word for the mythical land that the Aztecs inhabited after emerging from Chicomostoc, the Seven Caves located in the bowels of the earth. [9] Chicano folklore identifies Aztlan as that portion of Mexico taken over by the U.S. after the Mexican-American War of 1846-- in part, the Arizona Territory, where the settlement of Phoenix arose.

The Masonic author Albert Pike states that Tyre was the seat of the Osirian Mysteries after they had been imported from Egypt. [10] Pike asserts that the two massive columns situated at the entrance of the Tyrian Temple of Malkarth were consecrated to the Winds and to Fire. This pair is thought to be the prototype of Jachin and Boaz, the two pillars found on the eastern wall of every Masonic temple in the world. On the right, or to the south, is Jachin, which means “He shall establish” and signifies an active, vivifying force. On the left, or to the north, is Boaz, which means “In it is strength” and connotes passive stability and permanence. [11] Freemasons Christopher Knight and Robert Lomas suggest that the former represents the winter solstice sunrise, while the latter the summer solstice sunrise. [12] Although this is possible, we propose that Jachin represents the southern stargate between Sagittarius and Scorpius while Boaz signifies the northern stargate between Gemini and Taurus. [13] Our assumption is based on the fact that in the York Rite of Freemasonry a celestial globe symbolizing ex-carnation (i.e., a spirit leaving its present body) is found atop Jachin while a terrestrial globe representing incarnation is positioned atop Boaz. [14]

During the tenth century B.C. King Hiram of Tyre supplied King Solomon with craftsmen, metallurgists, cedar wood, architectural design, and presumably the esoteric symbolism of these two columns for the construction of his temple at Jerusalem. (1 Kings 7: 13-22) [15] In addition to being besieged at various times by Nebuchadrezzar, Alexander the Great, the Romans and others, the trade capital city-state of Tyre was conquered in the twelfth century A.D. by the Crusaders, who built a Knights Templar church there...
    much more to read if you are interested...

6. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

since this began...

we asked for the chemtrails to end, they did and suddenly the massive bird and fish kills ended... The magnetic pole shift has slowed...

why didn't scientist realize what they were doing, why did the controllers wait for so long to come forward for guidance?

The Reptilians were planning on making us their slaves, but we became spiritually advanced enough to travel through dimensions and break their gateway to ours...

We are not meant to be ruled, it is time for all of us to stand up and do our part.

have you ever set something down, turned away and when you turned back it was gone?

after looking around for a few minutes you see it sitting right where you set it down?

Dimensions are merging, miracles are happening all around us...

now we know "they" are listening and willing to work with us.

If you could do anything right now to make the world better for everyone, what would it be?

7. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,207 times in 912 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    since this began...

we asked for the chemtrails to end, they did and suddenly the massive bird and fish kills ended... The magnetic pole shift has slowed...

why didn't scientist realize what they were doing, why did the controllers wait for so long to come forward for guidance?

The Reptilians were planning on making us their slaves, but we became spiritually advanced enough to travel through dimensions and break their gateway to ours...

We are not meant to be ruled, it is time for all of us to stand up and do our part.

have you ever set something down, turned away and when you turned back it was gone?

after looking around for a few minutes you see it sitting right where you set it down?

If you could do anything right now to make the world better for everyone, what would it be?

Going to the rooftops with a megaphone large as skyscraper(or powered so the world can hear) and tell the truth to the world.
    In the matter of fact I am going to do that.

Love, love - and see what happens

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beren For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (9th February 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011), ulli (8th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #107
    Deactivated
    Thanks

A statement for all here. I have not commented here in a while. This is a statement rather than a comment, so feel free to reply, but I do not wish to debate the issue myself. It is just my personal views and I certainly would ask each person to decide for themselves what is right for them.

I must say that I am a little saddened that people here are willing to give away their God given right of free choice and their freedom to make decisions for themselves to someone they don't really know simply because they don't believe that they are wise enough to make choices for themselves. Even more amazing is that we here are discussing appointing "leaders" to make decisions for others! Who gives you such a right? As I stated in two posts very early on in these threads, we human beings are really much more powerful than we realize. Giving up our free will to others is called by many names, democracy, kingdoms, tribes or teams, but it really means one thing, slavery...

I can't explain my understanding of how I believe our reality will change in a very short time in a few paragraphs on a web forum. But, I don't believe the future will play out the way it is being discussed here. That's fine, it doesn't matter what I think is coming. We each must decide for ourselves what our true paths are in the coming amazing times. Believe what you like. But, discussing how a handful of individuals somehow have a greater understanding or wisdom than others and should be placed as their "leaders" is wrong. When I look inside myself about what is being discussed here, I see nothing but fear and evil talking. Stop and think for a moment, that is exactly what we have had here for thousands of years already! So, we are now going to simply replace the ruling party with different group of elite and begin again?

No! I see this time as being much more special than that! I true new beginning. A different way of thinking about how we live together as beings. We have to change the way we view life itself. We don't want to be the way we have always been before. It is time for us to become the powerful beings we REALLY are. I would hope that I could give my views without people being disrespectful in their replies. Treating people with respect is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of wisdom.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 112358 For This Post:

Beren (9th February 2011), happyexpat (9th February 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (15th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (9th February 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011), ulli (8th March 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (17th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

you will love it here at Avalon, though I hope you decide to give yourself a nick, the world tracks us all as numbers...

here you can be yourself...

12. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

After today's headlines -
    Food prices at dangerous levels, says World Bank...

Quote The World Bank says food prices are at "dangerous levels" and have pushed 44 million more people into poverty since last June.

According to the latest edition of its Food Price Watch, prices rose by 15% in the four months between October 2010 and January this year.

Food price inflation is felt disproportionately by the poor, who spend over half their income on food.

The Bank called on this week's G20 meeting to address the problem.

The World Bank's president, Robert Zoellick, said in a statement: "Global food prices are rising to dangerous levels and threaten tens of millions of poor people around the world."

link
    we are reminded we need to get started on Vertical Farming...

Quote The Pyramid Farm is an incredible concept for the future of agriculture envisioned by professors Eric Ellingsen and Dickson Despommier. The design is based on the growing belief (is it fact yet?) that vertical farming will soon become a necessary lifeline in cities throughout the world. The human population is growing exponentially and increasingly more urban while the global food supply is decreasing. Despommier speculates that if nothing is done to advance current farming techniques, 3 billion people could face starvation by 2060. The Pyramid Farm offers a solution in the form of a complete self-sufficient ecosystem that covers everything from food production to waste management...

link

13. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

anyone see Fulford's latest Blog - Feb 14th?

Quote Individuals claiming to represent the 12 illuminati bloodlines have contacted the White Dragon Society last week in an effort to come up with a peaceful solution to the ongoing deadlock at the top of the global financial system. So did a representative of the ancient Gnostics -claiming his group was behind the French, Russian and American revolutions- who said no compromise can be reached until bloodline rule is ended...

info on Gnostics...

Quote Gnosticism is a philosophical and religious movement which started in pre-Christian times. The name is derived from the Greek word "gnosis" which literally means "knowledge." However, the English words "Insight" and "enlightenment" capture more of the meaning of "gnosis." It is pronounced with a silent "G" (NO-sis). Gnosticism is not factual, intellectual, rational knowledge, such as is involved in mathematics and physics; that would have been more accurately represented by the Greek world "episteme." Rather, Gnosticism involves the relational or experiential knowledge of God and of the divine or spiritual nature within us. A visitor to this web site wrote: "...we believe that gnosis-knowledge requires ultimate transcendence of the merely intellectual to be actualized." 1

Gnostics believe that they have secret knowledge about God, humanity and the rest of the universe of which the general population was unaware. It became one of the three main belief systems within 1st century Christianity, and was noted for four factors by which differed from the two other branches of Christianity:
    bullet Novel beliefs about Gods, the Bible and the world which differed from those of other Christian groups.
    bullet Tolerance of different religious beliefs within and outside of Gnosticism.
    bullet Lack of discrimination against women. Although Jesus treated women as equals, and Paul mostly did the same, the other Christian belief systems started to oppress women in later generations.
    bullet A belief that salvation is achieved through relational and experiential knowledge. In the words of The contemporary Gnostic Apostolic Church, humanity needs to be awakened and brought "to a realisation of his true nature. Mankind is moving towards the Omega Point, the Great day when all must graduate or fall. This day is also the Day of Judgment in that only those who have entered the Path of Transfiguration and are being reborn can return to the Treasury of Light." 2

The movement and its literature were essentially wiped out before the end of the 5th century CE by Catholic heresy hunters and the Roman Army. Its beliefs are currently experiencing a rebirth throughout the world, triggered in part by the discovery of an ancient Gnostic library at Nag Hammadi, Egypt in the 1940s, and the finding of the Gospel of Judas at El Minya, Egypt, in the 1970s...

link
    Didn't Charles just go to China?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th February 2011 at 21:22.

14. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

No but if you have a link I'd appreciate reading it.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Shairia For This Post:

16. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

sorry I forget that some don't recognize alternate community celebs...

the article starts here...
    BenFulford

17. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Thanks for the link.
    Layers upon Layers...when will people wake up and stop playing their game?

18. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

that Wiki link is a good one... Posted by Rocky-Shorz Post # 71
    * "I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family. Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered. I am double-bound in this duty. It is required of me by The Law of our Creator to offer this opportunity to you at this time, though I am also bound by the Law of (planetary) Free Will and by Family Oaths, that there is only so much I am able to say."
    * "Our Lineage '

This may sound very harsh but it is our reality. What this declaration states is the absolute truth and the way it is. And one can train themselves to not react negatively to anyone, any entity or happening. To understand fully what this author is saying is the key and ticket out of here. I learned this a long time ago. One thing that helps me. I am a sensitive and I sense what is going on inside of most. This was a great asset being a head nurse in a large Emergency department for many years. I could sense my employees state of mind etc, and more importantly the pains and problems of our hundreds and hundreds of suffering patients in pain. I could feel it.

If one can align themselves with what we are being told in this document then we are on our way out of here and it isn't easy. But apparently it has not been easy for our stated tormentors either. Just remember, none of this is real. It is just a play (or movie) that we are stuck in. Emma

I am going to print it out and post it over my desk.

Thank you for posting this Rocky. I see you are on the right path here to get us out of here. You are to be commended. It seems you can see the key.
    Last edited by Buchanan561; 20th February 2011 at 19:20. Reason: spelling etc

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

Jovian (20th August 2014)

20. Link to Post #115
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beren (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    since this began...

Going to the rooftops with a megaphone large as skyscraper(or powered so the world can hear) and tell the truth to the world.
    In the matter of fact I am going to do that.

Yes indeed. And for a while I thought I was losing my mind. It happens to me at least 6 or seven times a day. My older children just smile at me with a sly glance. but I know I am not going nuts. Things that were in plain sight and then gone. I search for an hour once to find it right where I had put it. And it is almost always a cup of coffee or a glass of soda.

Now.... one more thing I know you will find hard to believe but this is an absolute truth.
    I just spent one Friday night, then Saturday day and night, and then sunday day either sleeping or on this computer reading threads. When I got up after sleeping again..(12 hours ago).. I thought it was the early morning hours of Monday. However when I walked into my kitchen I noticed that the clock with time/date on my telephone said Friday Feb 18 at 2:20 pm.

That put me facing the week-end again that I had already lived through. My son witnessed my confusion and wondered why I thought it was Monday a few hours pas midnight. I could not explain to him but knew that I had already just spent those days. The 18th & 19th. And here they were facing me again.

Perhaps I should not have mentioned it here but perhaps others have noticed something strange like this. If so, please write about it.
    Either we are in some drastic merging of time and space or I have truly lost my touch with reality to time and ready to be committed.

Thank you so much for sharing that experience with us. So now I can relax and not think I am loosing it. Emma
    Last edited by Buchanan561; 20th February 2011 at 18:57. Reason: double words

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (20th February 2011), Tane Mahuta (20th August 2011)

22. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

in the other thread the discussion came up if the AI knows the future, why can't it give lotto numbers, it reminded me of when I asked the same question, so I dug back and found the ticket...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Lotto pick 10-22-03.jpg
Views:	140
Size:	99.9 KB
ID:	6586

when I was given a message from God to deliver to the world, I even asked him for proof and I was given 2 numbers... 6 and 17

search for 10/22/03 right here...

http://www.seewinningnumbers.com/pas...lotto-plus.php

6 years of financial crisis, which ends in 2017...

just a coincidence...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 2nd April 2011 at 19:30. Reason: insert pic

23. Link to Post #117
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

that sure would be nice

24. The Following User Says Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

I love this thread, everything here resonates with me.
    Whatever I have focused on has happened in my life. It took a while for me to realize that the cause of synchronicities in my life
    was I , me, myself.
    The same with the clock face and numbers. Started to happen in 1980, my father was in hospital and I had gone back home to see him.
    And that's when I saw in one single night the numbers 11:11, then 2:22, 3:33 and 5:55 each time waking up just as the numbers on my mothers clock radio had changed. I bought my own digital clock radio the moment I got back to London.

Since then there hasnt been a day when this hasnt happened, and it is happening to people I know;
    all I have to do is mention it to them and they start to notice it too,
    It has increased more than ever since I have been back here on this forum, my beloved Avelon.

I have been purging negative thought patterns at an incredible rate, like never before,
    since coming here and meeting fantastic new friends.

All we have to do is get on the same page and make the new world, freeing souls,
    and accepting the shift as something natural rather than frightening.

I hope this isn't off topic.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

27. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

my threads have no bounds if it is on your mind it is meant to be shared...

your post was at 16:17

you are meant to be here...

28. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    that sure would be nice
    I grew up on a lake in the woods and used to go out hunting every year for venison...

one year, the Buck in your picture came wandering up with 3 does following, I had the crosshairs lined up, finger on the trigger...

but I lowered my gun, it just wasn't fair...

they had no fear and kept wandering up to me and laid down under a tree about 15 feet away...

I sat smiling watching them until they fell asleep...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst 1 6 16 26 LastLast