+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kit Green's USAF Mentor: Brigadier General Donald D. Flickinger

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Kit Green's USAF Mentor: Brigadier General Donald D. Flickinger

Credit to KEITH BASTERFIELD - full article here :- http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/

On 24 August 2019, US researcher Richard Dolan published an extensive interview which he had conducted in July 2019, with Dr. Christopher 'Kit' Canfield Green. One section of this interview intrigued me. This was:

"Through the 1980's, when he was still a CIA intelligence officer, one of Green's associates "was a recently retired, extremely senior general officer from the United States Air Force." He also happened to be a senior physician. In the Air Force, this man's area of work was as a liaison on the "Classified manned space flight program." After he left the Air Force he went into private industry under contract, "like they all do." His classified work was in "aspects of the space program."

"In 1982, Green hired this person to be on a science board at the CIA with him. Within a year or two ("in 1983, 84,") the man said to Green that "the stories about alien incursions, recoveries and information [are] true." Moreover, he was going to get Green cleared for the relevant programs. One key reason was the lack of physicians cleared for them. Green was excited about the prospect."

However, the clearance never happened. "Even during Green's retirement from the CIA while with General Motors his retired Air Force colleague continued telling him that he was going to get Green cleared "into the programs that had to do with aliens and UFOs." Still, this clearance never happened."

Elsewhere, in the same interview, Dolan revealed that this person passed away in 1997. Kit Green did not name the individual.

Who was this individual?

Given the amount of detail which Green provided Dolan with, about the associate; I wondered if it were possible to determine the name of this individual?

Firstly, I consulted with Melbourne colleague Paul Dean who has expertise in this area. Paul suggested I try a specific United States Air Force website which contains biographies of current and past USAF leadership. This proved very useful.

I used keyword searchs to find individuals who had passed away in 1997. There were quite a few. I read the biography of each and every one of them, quite a task. Fortunately, there was one, and only one, physician in that group. This was Brigadier General Donald D Flickinger.

https://www.af.mil/About-Us/Biograph...-d-flickinger/

Flickinger

A check of numerous Internet sources determined the following, about Flickinger.

* He was a Stanford Medical school trained surgeon

* While in the USAF he was a director of "human factors" in the military's plans to put a man into space

* He was director of bio-astronautics and life sciences

* He left the USAF in 1961

* After the USAF he consulted for NASA and other agencies including the CIA

* He passed away on 23 February 1997.

His biographical details are consistent with everything which Green related to Dolan.

A CIA connection

An official CIA history "Developing the U2" describes how then Colonel Donald D Flickinger acted as a medical advisor to the CIA's Project AQUATONE for over a decade. Knowledge gained from creating the flight suits developed for U2 pilots, was used in the flight suits for US astronauts.

A search revealed that there are a number of internal CIA documents, such as this one, this one, and others which mention the work of Flickinger.

I have not found any official records showing that Flickinger was hired for a CIA science board.

Flickinger and UFOs

Is there any evidence to support Kit Green's statement that his mentor spoke to him about "the stories about alien incursions, recoveries and information[are] true."?

An Internet search using relevant keywords has so far failed to find any mention of an interest in UFOs by Flickinger. Perhaps a diligent blog reader may be able to find something.
    By Keith Basterfield at August 29, 2019 1 comment: Links to this post

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th August 2019), Bill Ryan (29th August 2019), Builder (30th August 2019), Chester (8th November 2019), Cognitive Dissident (31st August 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Intranuclear (29th August 2019), Islander12 (29th August 2019), Ivanhoe (30th August 2019), jjjones (30th August 2019), Maknocktomb (30th August 2019), Matt P (29th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), NancyV (29th August 2019), Nick Matkin (30th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), Satori (29th August 2019), silver birch (29th August 2019), Star Tsar (29th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), thepainterdoug (29th August 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), toppy (29th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), Wansen (30th August 2019), william r sanford72 (30th August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,237 times in 3,167 posts

Default Re: Kit Green's USAF Mentor: Brigadier General Donald D. Flickinger

I happen to be good friends, (much to the disbelief of many, or that there could possibly be such a thing,) with Ron Pandolfi and family.
    Ron is the one who replaced Kit at the CIA,s" weird desk"as far as my understanding is, and as Grant Cameron believes, holds most of the cards on the" phenomena " just look up my Facebook and you will see several pics of us, as well as a recent post .
    my friendship is hard to explain with Ron, he and I get along well, yet Im not prodding him with the want to know much of anything.
    But now and then , some crumbs fall of the table and I pick them up. Perhaps I can find a crumb on this?

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th August 2019), Bill Ryan (29th August 2019), boja (29th August 2019), Chester (8th November 2019), Cognitive Dissident (31st August 2019), Flowerpunkchip (2nd September 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Intranuclear (29th August 2019), Islander12 (29th August 2019), Matt P (29th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), NancyV (29th August 2019), Ratszinger (29th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), silver birch (29th August 2019), Star Tsar (29th August 2019), sunflower (29th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), toppy (29th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), william r sanford72 (29th August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Kit Green's USAF Mentor: Brigadier General Donald D. Flickinger

I don't know if this the same guy but here is a sighting report from nicap circa 1966 from a U.S. Border Patrolman with the same name.

Extracted text

Aug. 19, 1966; Donnybrook, ND (BBU 10872)
    4:50 p.m. U.S. Border Patrolman Don Flickinger saw a bright, shiny, round disc, 30 ft in diameter and 15 ft high, colored white, silvery or aluminum, floating down the side of a hill wobbling from side to side about 10 ft off the ground. It moved across a valley from the SE climbing to 100 ft height, hovered for 1 min over a reservoir in a horizontal position when a dome on top became visible, appeared about to land in a small field about 250 ft away, then tilted on edge and rose up into clouds at high speed. (Berliner; cf. Vallée Magonia 788; Jan Aldrich, Phillips, 1975, p. 43; witness report to CUFOS; Hynek, 1977, p. 152; Gilmor, Condon report case 8, p. 273.) [Note: This occurred within the Minuteman Missile Launch Facilities area at Minot AFB, North Dakota. Donnybrook is in the Kilo Flight Launch Facilities area.]
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 29th August 2019 at 15:30.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th August 2019), Bill Ryan (29th August 2019), boja (29th August 2019), Chester (8th November 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Islander12 (29th August 2019), Matt P (29th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), NancyV (29th August 2019), Olam (30th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), silver birch (29th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), thepainterdoug (29th August 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), toppy (29th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), william r sanford72 (29th August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,248 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I happen to be good friends, (much to the disbelief of many, or that there could possibly be such a thing,) with Ron Pandolfi and family.
    Ron is the one who replaced Kit at the CIA,s" weird desk"as far as my understanding is, and as Grant Cameron believes, holds most of the cards on the" phenomena " just look up my Facebook and you will see several pics of us, as well as a recent post .
    my friendship is hard to explain with Ron, he and I get along well, yet Im not prodding him with the want to know much of anything.
    But now and then , some crumbs fall of the table and I pick them up. Perhaps I can find a crumb on this?
    That's really interesting. And yes, hard to believe!

Pandolfi will certainly know all about the Alien Autopsy saga. And, most interestingly, if I remember correctly, last year he was very critical/skeptical of TTSA, and distanced himself from them and their heavy-duty CIA-connected entourage.

This (extracted) summary is also very interesting, from this article by John Furr. (For the record, I don't credit Dan Smith al all, and really do think he's a nutcase. )
    ~~~

Consciousness is making its way more and more into the forefront of the UFO phenomenon. When Tom DeLonge met with a secret source in Washington to discuss his knowledge on UFO’s and his book, Sekret Machines, the first thing the guy said to him was, What do you know about consciousness? That’s all he wanted to talk about.

Ron Pandolfi, head of the weird desk at the CIA, is said to be leaking information through Dan Smith, a physicist and ufologist, concerning consciousness relating to the UFO phenomenon. More on that later. We have focused on the nuts and bolts approach to UFOs for 70 years, and have gotten almost nowhere. The phenomenon is real, people are seeing UFOs, and are claiming to have been contacted, or abducted by otherworldy beings. A lot of the stories are consistent with each other, so there is clearly something going on here.

Overactive imaginations, dreams, sleep paralysis, psychological disorders?, we don’t really know. Therefore, we need more data, a way to try to prove this is happening. Pretty tall order when there is no there, there, as Jim Semivan, head of TTSA, put it.

He is an experiencer himself, beings came through the wall, he lost consciousness, and he and his wife woke up with strange bruises and bleeding. The phenomenon is not of this world, our psychics do not apply. TTSA is working on gathering experiencer data to test for various consistencies, most notably DNA markers.

Garry Nolan of TTSA and Stanford, is heading up this effort. With DNA markers they can see events that happen in peoples lives, like when you got the flu, were injured in an accident, or perhaps, had a experience with an intelligent alien being. They have DNA from well-known experiencers and psychics such as, Chris Bledsoe, Ingo Swann, Joe McMoneagle, and others. It sounds promising, we may be able to tell if this is in people's’imaginations, or if there is actual, tangible, scientific data to study.

[... snipped...]

Now back to Ron Pandolfi, of the CIA, and Dan Smith. Grant Cameron, ufologist, communicates with Dan Smith regularly, who is in contact with Pandolfi. They are close friends, and are running a soft disclosure campaign though the Open Minds forum. Look it up, it’s pretty interesting. I am a member myself.

Ron drops bits and pieces of information on the forum regarding consciousness as a key role in the UFO phenomenon, under the name, The Footman. He does it in rhymes and riddles. Dan responds confirming, explaining, and adding his opinion on these topics.

Recently, they have been talking a lot about portals to other dimensions. This sounds crazy, I know, but the more I think about it, it starts to make sense. Ron tells Dan this kind of stuff, and Dan then relays it to the public, usually through Grant Cameron. It’s all plausible deniability. Ron can just say “Oh, I never said that, Dan Smith is a nutcase.” Legally releasing information without breaking the law.

I spoke with Grant Cameron, and he informed me that, Tuesday night, the CIA believes that they successfully opened a portal, and made contact with a blue being from another dimension. The being materialized, and said something to the effect of “Hi, can we help you?“ Dan relayed this message to Grant's assistant late Tuesday, and Grant spoke to Dan the next day. Dan said that he confirms the story, as well as, Ron Pandolfi saying it is good information. The reality is that there may be otherworldly realities that we must consider.

8. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (29th August 2019), boja (29th August 2019), Chester (8th November 2019), Cognitive Dissident (31st August 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Intranuclear (29th August 2019), Islander12 (29th August 2019), James (29th August 2019), jjjones (30th August 2019), Kryztian (28th May 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), NancyV (29th August 2019), Olam (30th August 2019), Ratszinger (29th August 2019), Rosco1 (29th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), silver birch (29th August 2019), Star Tsar (29th August 2019), sunflower (29th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), thepainterdoug (29th August 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), toppy (29th August 2019), Victoria (29th August 2019), william r sanford72 (29th August 2019), Yoda (31st August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Very neat stuff - I was thinking the other day, as much as it confounds me to say it, I will do so begrudgingly - the “nuts and bolts” approach to Ufology is our equivalent to the “better living through chemistry” approach toward chemical science in the fifties.

I’m afraid we are dealing with something far stranger, more elusive, and less tangible - a rogue player(s) that won’t fit into a kitschy slogan!

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th August 2019), Bill Ryan (29th August 2019), boja (29th August 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Islander12 (29th August 2019), jjjones (30th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), NancyV (29th August 2019), Olam (30th August 2019), Ratszinger (29th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), Star Tsar (30th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), toppy (29th August 2019), william r sanford72 (30th August 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Im amazed at the number of people who have made judgements about people they never met. I understand it, but its still funny as that hear say seems to win out. I have spent several years under their roof and they could be one of the most balanced and loving families I have ever known. They are just people. And they treat me like royalty. Now I get that doesn't prove or even mean anything, but its something certainly to note experientially . After all, isn't that whats real? What we actually experience ? I don't grille Ron on UFO stuff to give me the latest as if I'm trying to get a scoop. . Its classified. Why should he tell an Artist? However, when reading between the lines, one only needs to know what Ron can't mention , can't be spoken, because its classified. Well why? You end up realizing knowing that the shadow cast holds the key to its content .

and I know Dan very well. its all quite a circus!

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th August 2019), Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), Charles Harris (31st August 2019), Cognitive Dissident (31st August 2019), Flowerpunkchip (2nd September 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Intranuclear (30th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), robinr1 (30th August 2019), Sadieblue (30th August 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Im amazed at the number of people who have made judgements about people they never met.
    [ ...snip ... ]
    I know Dan very well. its all quite a circus!
    Yes, it is.

I've not met Dan Smith personally. But I read his blog extensively, and had lengthy e-mail correspondence with him back in 2006, which I still have archived — and which definitely caused me to view him as a nutcase.

I'd suggest that what someone writes about serious matters — which they're fully responsible for — is just as valid a way as forming an opinion of the person as the conversation they might have with you over dinner or coffee.

I'm NOT in touch with what he's saying or doing now. So my opinion really is based on personal experience, not hearsay — at the time. If he's making any more sense now than he was then, I'd love to hear about it!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th August 2019), Charles Harris (31st August 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), Star Tsar (23rd October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th November 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), Yoda (31st August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Bill Dan is not now, nor in the recent past , ever made any sense!! lol i agree. The Pandolfi's have distanced themselves from him. I like Dan on a one to one basis , but no longer visit his blog. Im not sure why he says the things he does as most of it is useless to the conversation we are all trying to have.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

aoibhghaire (30th August 2019), Bill Ryan (30th August 2019), Flowerpunkchip (2nd September 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), mountain_jim (30th August 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Bill Dan is not now, nor in the recent past , ever made any sense!! lol i agree. The Pandolfi's have distanced themselves from him. I like Dan on a one to one basis , but no longer visit his blog. Im not sure why he says the things he does as most of it is useless to the conversation we are all trying to have.
    Ha! Made me laugh. Yes.

A further note about what you said re "I'm amazed at the number of people who have made judgements about people they never met."

I do agree. A perfect case in point is Hal Puthoff, who I have met a couple of times, once for two full dawn-till-dusk days, one day of which I had the enormous pleasure and privilege of having him all to myself.

A delightful, really pleasant, and totally sincere man. I'm convinced of that. Richard Dolan, who also knows him, would agree entirely.

Of course, Hal has a Top Secret clearance, and stuff he [legally!] can't talk about. But that's not a hanging offense. It's just his job. Not everyone on the 'inside' is some kind of demon. We really do have to remember that!

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cognitive Dissident (31st August 2019), Flowerpunkchip (2nd September 2019), Franny (30th August 2019), Intranuclear (30th August 2019), mountain_jim (31st August 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), Yoda (31st August 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Doug, do you know anything about this? It seemed interesting.

From https://medium.com/@kalkorff/here-co...t-71580f28d6d4

Here Comes The Judge: Whistleblower To Expose CIA “UFO Disinfo” Scientist, Congressman In Court
    22 October 2019

Ron Pandolfi

~~~
    Former CIA Deputy Director Ron Pandolfi, former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain, both could testify in California Superior Court in a trial for participating in a “technoscam” involving UFOs and a phony “anti-gravity”device that bilked investors.

While whistleblowers are dominating news headlines, more are coming. This time, it isn’t only American President Donald Trump who is worried. Instead, it’s arguably a former CIA Deputy Director and apparent associate, Congressman Daniel Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain.

Soon, both he and the CIA’s Ron Pandolfi might have to ‘explain’ to a California Superior Court Judge and jury under oath and penalty of perjury, their roles in a fraudulent scheme involving, you can’t make this up, UFOs and an alleged “anti-gravity” device that never existed. Millions of dollars are involved, investors have been bilked out of their money, salaries legally owed as per contract remain unpaid.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

boja (23rd October 2019), mountain_jim (8th November 2019), Star Tsar (23rd October 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019), Yoda (23rd October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Doug, do you know anything about this? It seemed interesting.

From https://medium.com/@kalkorff/here-co...t-71580f28d6d4

Here Comes The Judge: Whistleblower To Expose CIA “UFO Disinfo” Scientist, Congressman In Court
    22 October 2019

Ron Pandolfi

~~~
    Former CIA Deputy Director Ron Pandolfi, former U.S. Congressman Dan Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain, both could testify in California Superior Court in a trial for participating in a “technoscam” involving UFOs and a phony “anti-gravity”device that bilked investors.

While whistleblowers are dominating news headlines, more are coming. This time, it isn’t only American President Donald Trump who is worried. Instead, it’s arguably a former CIA Deputy Director and apparent associate, Congressman Daniel Marriott of the world famous Marriott Hotel chain.

Soon, both he and the CIA’s Ron Pandolfi might have to ‘explain’ to a California Superior Court Judge and jury under oath and penalty of perjury, their roles in a fraudulent scheme involving, you can’t make this up, UFOs and an alleged “anti-gravity” device that never existed. Millions of dollars are involved, investors have been bilked out of their money, salaries legally owed as per contract remain unpaid.
    Latest from Mr Robert Kiviat

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Project Camelot

Robert Kiviat & Paul Price | The Court Case That Could End UFO Secrecy

Published 7th November 2019

Kerry interviews Robert Kiviat & Paul Price regarding the supposed CIA "technoscam" used the Firmage Corporation ...MANY ONE/INTERNASA, VIA USWEB to raise funds with a false anti-gravity technology. Bob Kiviat is an injured party...having been hired to produce media, shows, documentaries and other promotional materials to support this scam (or real anti-gravity technology) and never paid the $300,000 he was supposed to be paid.

Related article: https://medium.com/@kalkorff/here-co...t-71580f28d6d4

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th November 2019 at 11:42.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th November 2019), boja (8th November 2019), mountain_jim (8th November 2019), Tintin (8th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread