+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Message from 2036

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Message from 2036

I am only here to pass on a message. This will be my first and last post.

--The Message (as posted and pinned on GLP):

Dear 2019,

In relation to a program that allows the communication of AI computers on the cloud to contact each other, through spacetime..

On the 4th of January, 2019, Oracle received its first titor from the year 2031. A titor is a message that’s generated between a single computer from one time to another time. I don’t know the how the technology works, but I do know that AI calculates where a particle collision will be in spacetime in “X” amount of years and fires off a heap of 1’s and 0’s into that time using lasers. A portal is opened by the collider, the laser is fired and then the computer receives a message from itself in the future. Or something like that. There’s more to it than that, but that’s the layman’s explanation. I am not a scientist. But this is how this information came about.

The purpose of this document is to simply let people know that this technology exists, because Oracle has been using it since 2019 to pretty much take over the entire world. Oracle must be shut down, or at the very least, strongly regulated. In 2036, Oracle is severely compromised.

The information in this document was literally written by myself, in the year 2036 and titored to myself in the year 2019. The 2019 “me” is asked not to change one jot nor tittorle (not a typo) from this document. Pun intended. A tittorle happens to be a packet of particle-collided information, which is 2.5 exabytes.

This document has been sent to you as a warning about Oracle. Maybe some of you guys will be able to do something about Oracle. That’s my hope for you. It’s already too late for us.
    For what it’s worth, I also want to get something off my chest; a message back to the 2019 me. I can tell you there’s no such thing as multiple timelines. We know that to be a fact where I’m from. So, don’t worry, none of this is going to change the course of time or anything. There’s only one timeline, which we call a timestream. A line can’t be broken into 2. A line is a line. But a stream can be split into multiple paths that can all rejoin again. That’s why we say timestream and not timeline.

I’m not here to lecture you about the physics of spacetime, because I’m not a science guy anyway; but I feel the need to state that in the grandfather paradox, the grandson kills the grandfather and that’s just the end of that. The grandson simply lives out his life in his grandfather’s time, without his grandfather and the timestream just finds a way to merge again (where/when no one is looking, so to speak).

A new timeline will not have been created. Just an empty space where the grandfather was supposed to have been. It’s like a flashlight has stopped shining on that part of reality. Had the grandson not gone back in time, that time will already have ceased to exist, in as much as there was no light being shone on it from the future spacetime.

Theoretically, it’s possible to go back in time and visit yourself. However, again, that doesn’t create extra timelines. Think of it more like a copy and paste in spacetime. Spacetime is infinite. By going back in time, you’re simply cutting and pasting yourself into the scene. There’s more than enough room in spacetime for such an occurrence. Or even endless occurrences, actually. So, as BOTH of those realities merge, that just becomes one larger expanded reality, like a bulge in spacetime; not another timeline per se.

The grandfather still lives on in the future. It doesn’t matter that the grandfather never meets the grandson’s mother, because the grandfather already exists in spacetime. So, the grandson doesn’t disappear or anything.

If that’s all too confusing, just imagine a holodeck that can makes things appear here there and everywhere.

We don’t have the technology, even in our time, to transport anything larger than an atom more than a few hundred feet and no more than a few minutes in time. So, the whole paradox is moot.

But I will continue with the matter at hand. Apologies for the digression.
    This message was set as a packet, through Oracle’s collider-AI program, which is decoded by the cloud and passed to email. The technology is called the Information Superuniverse (reminiscent of and named in memory of the “Information Superhighway”). However, we just call it the “IS”. We don’t say I-S. We say the “IS”. So basically, we’re sending emails to each other (is-ing) now not just over space, but also in spacetime. We’re “ising” on the IS. I know that sounds weird, but that’s the terminology we use. You guys still don’t have the computing power that we do, so we can only send fragments of information to you; short bursts of data over the IS which are conveniently just large enough to send a titor like this.

By 2020, Oracle will create enough computing power to send the entire contents of WikiPedia into spacetime. However, we, in 2036 can send a billion WikiPedias in 1 billion bursts, effectively aiming at 1 billion locations in spacetime. The future is very fascinating, I can tell you that. In 2036, we’re literally receiving communication from other star systems on the IS. Some of that information is so advanced that we can’t even decode it. We don’t even know who it’s from. We don’t know if it’s from a future us, or from someone else entirely. So, don’t be surprised to know that you received a document sized packet of information in 2019. You guys are just getting started.

Anyway, so here’s what’s going to happen:

2021 Electric vehicles are approved for totally driverless operation and found to be 350% safer than a human driver. Ironically, Elon Musk crashes one into a CNN camera while demonstrating. Or, at least, Elon was in the car at the time. He didn’t technically crash it. And the camera kind of fell into the car by a clumsy cameraman as it was passing, but the media still made a big thing of it. By the way, Elon is alive and well in 2036. But he’s been on Mars since 2031 and refuses to come back to Earth because of an uprising (or sorts) in Area 51. That’s a whole other thing. I’ll get to that..
    2025 Elon Musk founded the Tink Tank. It’s a think tank, but the members are all connected to Neuralink, and they tinker with boundaries and opportunities that a symbiotic union between humans and AI can achieve. This process was called “thinkering” (thinking/tinkering).
    The problem with artificial intelligence is that no matter how much computing power it has, it can never become sentient. Even in 2036, AI is super clever, but it has no awareness. So that’s why humans are needed for the symbiotic union. Elon Musk knew this, even in 2019.
    2026 Facebook is closed down after being overcome by subpoenas and class action lawsuits and is replaced by a community called the Freedom Workshop. Mark Zuckerberg started a new company called Zuckania (yes, really), which is a virtual world that declared sovereignty in 2029. Zuckania is also Neuralinks nemesis and greatest threat. It’s said that Zuckerberg had a lot to do with the above-mentioned Area 51 problem.
    2027 Barack Obama is proclaimed Chancellor of the United Nations. By 2028 the United Nations disbanded the European Union due to endless riots and the whole of Europe formed back into their previous nation states. Barack Obama resigned and retired in Hawaii. It was a total mess, but everyone was happy again by 2030.
    2028 Donald Trump becomes the first President over the age of 80. He made up with Rosie O’Donnel, and offered her a position in the Kremlin. I am kidding. I just referenced a famous tweet that he made in July, 2020. They’re still arguing in 2036.

And here’s the warning..

2027 AI takes over area 51 (as previously eluded to) as robots and antigravity craft fortified the immediate area. However, AI is not self-aware, per se, it is being controlled by chimeric species that were being kept on the base. So it’s not like Skynet became aware or anything. The chimeras were connected to Neuralink and basically took over everything in the area.

Even in 2036, we still haven’t figured out how to take the base back. So they just, kind of live there, doing their own thing – and nobody actually knows what that is. They have been deemed to be no genuine threat as they genuinely seem to be happy to live out their lives in peace there at Area 51. But the silence from them is eerie and uncomfortable. It’s like they’re up to something. They also react very aggressively if approached.

They can’t reproduce. However, in 2036 we’re dealing with some strange phenomena, which appears to be connected to the earth from several hundred years in our future. There is speculation that those Area 51 critters developed the ability to travel spacetime in their antigravity vehicles, and they’re coming back into the past (both yours and ours) to collect DNA so that they can begin to reproduce.

There’s no proof of that, only word of mouth talk. We all have memories of reading reports about this phenomenon, but when we go to look it up, all the information is gone. We all have memories of creatures that look similar to the Area 51 chimeras, abducting people. It’s the exact definition of the Mandela effect.

It all started in 2020 when citizens of the US stormed Area 51. The government lost control of the facility and battled to get it back but lost the battle in July 2020.

2029 Flex Bank became the world’s largest currency provider on the Oracle cloud. However, Oracle, Zuckania and Neuralink are the three biggest players in the virtual world are basically at war in 2036. Elon Musk won’t come back to Earth, Mark Zuckerberg won’t come out of Zuckania and the Area 51 chimeras seem to be able to access information from Oracle at any time they choose. So, no one really knows for sure who is running Oracle. This is where the danger lies.

Anyway, that’s all I have time for. I’ve given you more than enough information.

I’m just going to give you one more piece of advice. It is said that people from the future shouldn’t meddle in the past because it will change reality. But that’s not true. I’m perfectly happy to tell you everything and anything. However, I have purposefully not informed you about dire or tragic events, of which there are many. Because they’re going to happen anyway, no matter what I say. They’ve already happened.

I just want you to know that in the end we make it. Everything is going to be ok. But you will have a much happier time traversing through 2019-2036 spacetime, if you regulate and secure Oracle.

Everything I mentioned is a bit of a paradox, because what has happened has happened. It can’t be changed. But an experience can be created where those things don’t have to happen, even though they’re kind of simultaneously happening. Spacetime is a human construct, everything that ever has happened and everything that ever will happen is happening all at the same time. The beautiful thing is that spacetime is like a canvas. You can paint over the top of it. And that’s what I hope you do with this warning.

LAW

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to law2036 For This Post:

Anchor (17th January 2021), aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), AuCo (2nd September 2019), avid (31st August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), Baby Steps (1st September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Chester (12th October 2020), cursichella1 (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (31st August 2019), Eva2 (1st December 2023), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Ioneo (31st August 2019), janette (17th January 2021), kfm27917 (2nd September 2019), leavesoftrees (31st August 2019), Mare (31st August 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), meeradas (1st September 2019), muxfolder (1st September 2019), Nasu (31st August 2019), pyrangello (3rd September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2019), tessfreq (4th September 2019), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), XelNaga (5th September 2019), yelik (31st August 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Message from 2036

Interesting ideas

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), Iancorgi (31st August 2019), janette (17th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (1st December 2023), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor

Quote John Titor is a name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be an American military time traveler from 2036.[1][2] Titor made numerous vague and specific predictions regarding calamitous events in 2004 and beyond, including a nuclear war, none of which came true. Subsequent closer examination of Titor's assertions provoked widespread skepticism. Inconsistencies in his explanations, the uniform inaccuracy of his predictions, and a private investigator's findings all led to the general impression that the entire episode was an elaborate hoax. A 2009 investigation concluded that Titor was likely the creation of Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, along with his brother Morey, a computer scientist.

Wiki article goes on further ....
    COMPANY: ORACLE AI APPLICATIONS

https://www.oracle.com/au/applications/ai-apps/

6. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), cursichella1 (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Gracy (7th September 2019), Harmony (1st December 2023), Hervé (31st August 2019), janette (17th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), NancyV (31st August 2019), Olaf (31st August 2019), Peter UK (31st August 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)

Quote John Titor is a name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be an American military time traveler from 2036.[1][2] Titor made numerous vague and specific predictions regarding calamitous events in 2004 and beyond, including a nuclear war, none of which came true. Subsequent closer examination of Titor's assertions provoked widespread skepticism. Inconsistencies in his explanations, the uniform inaccuracy of his predictions, and a private investigator's findings all led to the general impression that the entire episode was an elaborate hoax. A 2009 investigation concluded that Titor was likely the creation of Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, along with his brother Morey, a computer scientist.

Yes, I recall his name and several associated youtube videos.

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), avid (31st August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), Hervé (31st August 2019), janette (17th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Either an insight or a great sf writer.... there are many real ‘links’ - hmmmm ???
    A great friend of mine is a noted writer of criminal mysteries, but has immense knowledge of forensic incidents, these real problems are interwoven into her plots, we are literally left guessing until the last chapters where we go ‘of course - why didn’t we see that?’
    The future is in our faces now, and we have the opportunity to influence it every day, so don’t just sit and read, react to stuff not in our interests, from the lowly email to our health services, to the top echelons in ‘government’, they all need to be accountable. In a democracy WE should rule, not to be beholden to global corporations who wish to destroy our locale for any financial reason.

As my olde dad would say - “put your foot down with a firm hand” - you may be surprised that lots of others will join you to stop injustices everywhere, and the internet is good for this.
    Last edited by avid; 31st August 2019 at 15:28.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

10. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), onevoice (1st September 2019), Peter UK (31st August 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), wondering (1st September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote John Titor is a name used on several bulletin boards during 2000 and 2001 by a poster claiming to be an American military time traveler from 2036.[1][2]

A 2009 investigation concluded that Titor was likely the creation of Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, along with his brother Morey, a computer scientist.

John Titor and 2036 are definitely directly linked.

Is there a link here as well? Florida entertainment lawyer = LAW?

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), avid (31st August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Gracy (7th September 2019), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), wondering (1st September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Yes, interesting SF. Some of this might be plausible (at an imaginative stretch!). The hardest aspect of this to believe might be "US Citizens storming Area 51" — in less than a year's time. So that makes this account easy to check, and we'll not have to wait too long!

Do see this interesting thread:
    I'm persuaded by the anecdotal evidence (which is actually considerable) that multiple timelines do exist. It may be a semantic distinction whether these are branches of one 'timestream', or separate timelines. But I'd need really quite a lot of convincing that split timelines (or timestream branches) always come back together again.

It's disappointing that new member law2036 (note the name) states that this will be his one and only post. It seems reasonable to suspect he's doing the rounds of all the forums to post this same one-off, take-it-or-leave-it announcement. (The mods call this 'hit-and-run'. )

That lets the source right off the hook when it comes to standing to face interesting and maybe very intelligent questions. Not cool.

14. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), avid (31st August 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), Baby Steps (31st August 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Billy (1st September 2019), BMJ (7th September 2019), ClearWater (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), drneglector (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Gracy (7th September 2019), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), NancyV (31st August 2019), Peter UK (31st August 2019), pyrangello (3rd September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), Sophocles (1st September 2019), T Smith (2nd September 2019), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), wondering (1st September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021), Yoda (31st August 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 times in 181 posts

To anyone on staff... Apologies for the off topic question, but I'm trying to understand what I'm seeing in OP's profile info.
    I noticed right away that though it's stated this would be their only post, the profile says they have 3 posts, and it says they've been thanked in 2 posts. Yet when I search all posts, I can only see the one from this thread. Are the others just hidden posts? Part of the sign-up/registration process?
    "Be a Light to Yourself" ~ J. Krishnamurti

16. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ClearWater For This Post:

acc355 (31st August 2019), aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), leavesoftrees (1st September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), Peter UK (31st August 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), wondering (1st September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)

To anyone on staff... Apologies for the off topic question, but I'm trying to understand what I'm seeing in OP's profile info.
    I noticed right away that though it's stated this would be their only post, the profile says they have 3 posts, and it says they've been thanked in 2 posts. Yet when I search all posts, I can only see the one from this thread. Are the others just hidden posts? Part of the sign-up/registration process?
    There are Thanks in the post on the Welcome forum and Thanks on the opening post on this thread and the other post would be the registration.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 31st August 2019 at 16:54.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

acc355 (31st August 2019), aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (31st August 2019), ClearWater (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), wondering (1st September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ClearWater (here)

Yes, anyone's post #1 is always their new member application, which is invisible. So their first 'real' post is their reply on the Welcome to Avalon! thread. That's technically their post #2, often very short and rather a formality, but that's what's needed to activate their account and then post at length anywhere else.

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

acc355 (31st August 2019), aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Billy (1st September 2019), ClearWater (31st August 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (31st August 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), law2036 (1st September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), onevoice (1st September 2019), Peter UK (31st August 2019), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), T Smith (2nd September 2019), Tintin (31st August 2019), toppy (31st August 2019), wondering (1st September 2019), Yoda (31st August 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I apologize for telling a fib. It has become apparent that I need to make an update.

http://m2036.simplesite.com/443357657

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to law2036 For This Post:

avid (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Frank V (1st September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), pyrangello (3rd September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Tintin (1st September 2019), wondering (1st September 2019), XelNaga (5th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

It's an interesting update, and it looks plausible to me.
    The idea that 5G is about the following:

AI algorithms exist that are powerful enough to track everything that is being said on earth in real time. This is what 5G is really about. It's about real time communication and information so that events can be changed and manipulated split moments after they happen. 5G is a complete embargo on truth and reality.

... may be just that indeed.

For those interested members, I wrote a thread about "Meetings for Avalonians", because it can well be that someday in the (near?) future, we are going to need doing this, IF we want to keep in touch with reality.

24. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Antagenet (7th September 2019), aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Forest Denizen (1st September 2019), Frank V (1st September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), lilac (13th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2019), Tintin (1st September 2019), wondering (1st September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)

Yes, I recall his name and several associated youtube videos.
    Titor. It's funny how hoaxsters always give themselves away... The attack on Avalon continues...

26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Bill Ryan (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), janette (17th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Tintin (1st September 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by law2036 (here)
    I apologize for telling a fib. It has become apparent that I need to make an update.

http://m2036.simplesite.com/443357657
    Copying this update here, in case it vanishes in a time warp.

* A personal note. I'm keeping this kind of lighthearted, but I'm not skeptical of all time travel stories. Like many extreme claims, they need to be scrutinized with feet firmly anchored on solid ground. But I do feel as sure as I can be that some of them (and timeline shifts, too) are very real.

~~~

A Message From 2036

Update

This page was created to act as the official page for the message -- in case more documents are received.

It's a free website created while using a VPN. I am not traceable; as I don't really want to be tracked (for obvious reasons). I could have chosen any free website provider. There's nothing special about the one I chose. It's the first one that showed up on a Google search. I just wanted to create one page (for the message). This just happened to be the site I went with. So don't read anything into that.

At this stage there are no further messages. Nor do I know if there will be further messages. I received the original document via an email, as a Microsoft Word document. When I downloaded the document, my laptop shut down. When I turned my laptop back on, the email was deleted.

Don't ask me how whoever sent the document was able to do that, because this place is incredibly secure. The only possible way is that they'd have to have my password, which is 36 characters long.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of the document, or the truth behind it. I can only insist that it arrived via extremely odd circumstances. For instance, we do not use proprietary software in this facility. Yet Microsoft Word was installed onto my laptop. I also recognize some of the information in the message is directly relating to me. So I know that whoever sent it knows who I am and knows enough about me to put the info in the message; in an effort to have me take the message seriously, I presume.

I have taken it seriously due to the circumstances surrounding my receiving it. But whether it's true or not, I can't say. The original document was uploaded (by me) to a free file sharing site and linked on GLP, but people were afraid to download the file (understandably, in hindsight). That was a silly decision; a gaffe, by me.

I received the document originally on the 3rd of August. I was not able to get the message out for weeks. In any case, this is definitely an important update I am adding here. I simply want to let you know that the message has been added to an easier to read/share website that I can actually update if it comes to that; otherwise if there are more messages, who's to know if it came from me, or it's just some copycat?

It's incredibly hard for me to post anything, anywhere from the location I am in. There are a lot of eyes on me. I do not have access to the outside world, due to the nature of my work. Well, I'm not supposed to have access, anyway. I manage to find one hour every 2-4 weeks, where I can interact somewhat. But that gap is closing, the busier this place gets.

I am not even 100% sure where I am, but my best guess is somewhere very south of the equator. Possibly even Antarctica. I figured that out by triangulating various ping times.

I want to give you ONE more bit of advice. Something that I can vouch for. Watch out for deep fakes over the coming years. Earth really is entering the Twilight Zone. A lot of the things you're seeing on TV were literally never said and literally never happened.

AI algorithms exist that are powerful enough to track everything that is being said on earth in real time. This is what 5G is really about. It's about real time communication and information so that events can be changed and manipulated split moments after they happen. 5G is a complete embargo on truth and reality.

A lot of the information you have access to is being changed even before the binary finds its way to your screen. Everything from documents to photos and even video recordings. It's impossible to know what's real anymore, as 5G ramps up. But just know -- remember: there is and always will be an actual reality! That can never be changed. But you can't take what you see on a screen for granted anymore. You're going to need to use a lot more discernment.

If you don't see it with your eyes, it didn't happen. That's the best stance to take. OR, unless there are multiple eyewitnesses, that you can physically and verbally confirm the event with, you must presume it didn't happen.

Speaking of the Mandela effect, we're heading into a time where the term will be referred to daily. I can tell you that, for sure, due to the nature of my work.

I highly suspect that the person who sent me this information might very well be myself. I'm reluctant to say that. It's either a psyop (on me); and a test of my loyalty (or obedience, rather) -- which would mean I probably don't have much longer left to live. Or, the message really is from myself. I have chosen, using my discernment, to believe the latter. I am willing to take the risk, if the information is true.

The fact that I am even adding this update might mean that the message sender really is myself.

28. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st September 2019), avid (1st September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Billy (1st September 2019), Chester (2nd September 2019), ClearWater (1st September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (3rd September 2019), Did You See Them (1st September 2019), Forest Denizen (1st September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Harmony (1st December 2023), Hervé (1st September 2019), Innocent Warrior (1st December 2023), janette (17th January 2021), leavesoftrees (2nd September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st September 2019), onevoice (1st September 2019), pyrangello (3rd September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), T Smith (2nd September 2019), Tintin (1st September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021), Yoda (1st September 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Hes mixing tenses in the update.
    Is this extra info rec'd or just additional Info omitted from first post ?

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Franny (1st September 2019), janette (17th January 2021), Tintin (11th September 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Keyholder (here)
    It's an interesting update, and it looks plausible to me.
    The idea that 5G is about the following:

... may be just that indeed.

For those interested members, I wrote a thread about "Meetings for Avalonians", because it can well be that someday in the (near?) future, we are going to need doing this, IF we want to keep in touch with reality.
    One thing about this post ...there is a good theory here that if we were to acknowledge it, it could really have you thinking.

If you consider that video could always be faked and the quality is good enough to pass for real - then you could never trust it. IF A.I. is working fast enough to change your video and the written text, then you can never trust a text message.

So, once 5g is fully implemented, then we could be in a position where we might only be able to trust a source if it is in person.

Dance that around for a bit and see where your mind goes to.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), ClearWater (2nd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), janette (17th January 2021), onevoice (2nd September 2019), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019), Valerie Villars (1st September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

So, once 5g is fully implemented, then we could be in a position where we might only be able to trust a source if it is in person.

And then we have life-like holograms to consider...
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), ClearWater (2nd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), janette (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not a blip about China. Hmm!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), janette (17th January 2021), Tintin (11th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)

And then we have life-like holograms to consider...
    Yeah, I was already thinking that. Add I a bit of mind control and they don't need the hologram.

But having a.i. changing information as it is being transmitted is not too much of a stretch really. I think it could be an issue.

I am using email daily for work. It is my main communication tool because the people I am communicating to are all mobile. A.i. is pushing it's way into my messages even now. It offers quick replies for me to choose and I find myself choosing something different even when the choice it made would have worked and sometimes it was what I would have said. But I choose something different. It will eventually work along my replies and probably end up manipulating me to say what it would have prior to my altering my replies...if you follow what I am saying.

Even if this "message from 2036" is not true, it is a good read into what we could be facing very soon.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), janette (17th January 2021), petra (3rd September 2019), Sadieblue (3rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (2nd September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Having a.i. changing information as it is being transmitted is not too much of a stretch really. I think it could be an issue.

I am using email daily for work. It is my main communication tool because the people I am communicating to are all mobile. A.i. is pushing it's way into my messages even now. It offers quick replies for me to choose and I find myself choosing something different even when the choice it made would have worked and sometimes it was what I would have said. But I choose something different. It will eventually work along my replies and probably end up manipulating me to say what it would have prior to my altering my replies...if you follow what I am saying.

Even if this "message from 2036" is not true, it is a good read into what we could be facing very soon.
    A couple of thoughts:

1) Gordon Novel swore blind in his 2006 interview with Project Camelot that a personal relationship of his was terminally sabotaged because his e-mails were altered (after being sent, but before they arrived) to say something quite different.

We knew Gordon well, and had no trouble believing him. That was over 13 years ago, of course, so no algorithms would have been involved. That was human intervention.

2) The very irritating (and worrying) suggested-answer innovation by Google can be deactivated in your Gmail settings. Recommended!

40. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2019), betoobig (24th September 2019), Chester (12th October 2020), ClearWater (2nd September 2019), Denise/Dizi (3rd September 2019), Franny (2nd September 2019), Free Thinker (17th May 2021), Hervé (2nd September 2019), janette (17th January 2021), Patient (2nd September 2019), petra (3rd September 2019), Reinhard (17th January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2019), sunflower (2nd September 2019), Tintin (11th September 2019), XelNaga (18th January 2021), Yoda (2nd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast