+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Message from 2036

1. Link to Post #41
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Message from 2036

Quote It all started in 2020 when citizens of the US stormed Area 51. The government lost control of the facility and battled to get it back but lost the battle in July 2020.
    Please let me be clear (and concise):

The first Storm Area 51 movement (of September, 2019) fizzled (as you now know). However, the movement continued to grow legs again in 2020; by more persistent and serious "players".

The contained intelligence's (ie: symbiotic AI chimeras) of Area 51 took advantage of the spotlight on Area 51 and eventually overthrew the facility in July 2020. AI didn't have full control. There was a long standoff (and a lot of "fireworks"; which both exacerbated and emboldened the "Storm Area 51" movement), which caused a huge problem for the facility to be able to contain (and cover up/hide) the unfolding situation (and of course, keep people away). There were drones, balloon, rockets set up by the movement live-streaming events over Area 51 (including various aerial skirmishes between the government and AI) -- to the Internet. In March 2027, AI completely took over Area 51.

Note: This was not reported in the news. It was covered up with no expense spared. The best place you'll find info/evidence is on alternative media, but you'll need to get a VPN. You'll need to communicate via private email too; not mainstream corporate email.

Up until 2020 various authorities continued to try to ward the movement off, but it was to no avail, because AI sent our various distress signals, knowing that it would ignite the movement. Keep your eyes on Area 51, you will see some amazing sights before the end of 2020 and the movement will grow exponentially. Stock up on popcorn and stay tuned for livestreams, because videos will be deleted en masse.

Oh, and and don't forget ORCL and LINK. Don't say I didn't give you any actionable intelligence. I will not be able to communicate with you again until 2020, as there is a bad sector on the IS during the rest of this year. That's why this message is a little long.

Please note also: I have a lot of information regarding events that later you will ask me why I did not tell you about. I have chosen to keep these messages light-hearted and not ominous. What's going to happen is what's going to happen. For the most part these messages won't change a thing. We see things a lot differently than you guys did -- about the future, time and reality. You're in for a bumpy ride pretty much as of 2020. I can give you three pieces of VERY useful advice.

1). Don't rely on electronics (neither data or mechanical). Always have tangible (and reserve) access to critical resources, including finances.
    2). Stay prepared and alert ALWAYS. Imagine you can't leave your house for one month. What will you need in your house?
    3). Get out of debt and pay your bills; otherwise you're going to regret it. Don't buy what you can't afford. Live within your means or you're going to get bitten (or probably eaten). Stay away from government handouts, they come with a catch that's like a face sucking octopus.

This is basic advice that you shouldn't have needed me to tell you; but it is very good advice nonetheless.

This is about as ominous as I'm willing to get, for my heart and conscience sake. I can't stand the thought of sending a lot of people into hysterics. It won't help anything.

Bookmark This

LAW

Discussion

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to law2036 For This Post:

betoobig (24th September 2019), Valerie Villars (21st September 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 times in 262 posts

Quote It all started in 2020 when citizens of the US stormed Area 51. The government lost control of the facility and battled to get it back but lost the battle in July 2020.
    Quote Posted by law2036 (here)
    Please let me be clear (and concise):

The first Storm Area 51 movement (of September, 2019) fizzled (as you now know). However, the movement continued to grow legs again in 2020; by more persistent and serious "players".

The contained intelligence's (ie: symbiotic AI chimeras) of Area 51 took advantage of the spotlight on Area 51 and eventually overthrew the facility in July 2020. AI didn't have full control. There was a long standoff (and a lot of "fireworks"; which both exacerbated and emboldened the "Storm Area 51" movement), which caused a huge problem for the facility to be able to contain (and cover up/hide) the unfolding situation (and of course, keep people away). There were drones, balloon, rockets set up by the movement live-streaming events over Area 51 (including various aerial skirmishes between the government and AI) -- to the Internet. In March 2027, AI completely took over Area 51.
    Full stop right there.

This is neither clear, nor concise, it's rather the opposite in my opinion. It started off clear and concise, citizens storm Area 51 and the government lost the battle to get it back in July of 2020. Short and sweet I get it!

Now we're talking about "symbiotic AI chimeras" (what the flip is that anyway?) taking over in July 2020, but don't have full control, aerial skirmishes between AI and the government, the original citizens are stuck outside playing around with balloons drones and rockets, and then suddenly we find ourselves in 2027...

By chance will Corey's blue chickens become involved in this melee as well?
    Last edited by Gracy May; 24th September 2019 at 15:58.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Aragorn (25th September 2019), onevoice (24th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,372 times in 504 posts

This is fun. I had a feeling Nostradamus was also in on the 2036 action.

"A comet which is mentioned by Nostradamus to be seven stadia long (to the naked eye) would appear in December 2036 and impact great countries (part of USA and Britain in totality), South Africa, Singapore, Japan and ancient civilizations like a knife creating floods and submerging them eventually."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

betoobig (24th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,766 times in 1,653 posts

can we make an imagination exercise? let´s say it all is true... what can be done to stop Oracle? if Oracle is stopped, there are any others, like a plan B, that can do same job? If we stop Oracle, will that create a branch that later will come back to same streamtime? Thank you
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 268,505 times in 19,810 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by law2036 (here)
    ORCL will grow exponentially to 800% over the next 5 years and 1600% over the next 10 years. 10% of that will be by the end of this year.
    So maybe buy now (Sept 6 closing price was $53.16) — although of course (apparently) we shouldn't be supporting them.
    I got curious, and checked the price. Right now, it's $56.42. But nothing yet to suggest a confirmation of any of this.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (16th November 2019), Yoda (17th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3