Thread: Hurricane Dorian Reaches "Catastrophic" Category 5

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Hurricane Dorian Reaches "Catastrophic" Category 5

More bizarreries regarding Dorian, from Jim Stone:
    SOMETHING IS SUSPICIOUS WITH THE AFTERMATH OF DORIAN:

Long after Dorian has left the area, the storm surge is still there.

The storm surge should be GONE. Yet large portions of the Bahamas are still under storm surge, with no water movement at all going outward even directly on the ocean.

I don't know what is up with this but it is an anomaly to be noted, and I beg to question what is causing it. The earthquake machine is a reality and does pull on the earth's surface. What if it was used to create an artificial storm surge?

The storm surge with Dorian was totally unrealistically enormous, and it is staying AFTER Dorian is gone.

IF DORIAN IS GONE AND THE STORM SURGE IS STILL THERE, RIGHT ON THE OCEAN, WITH NO CURRENT OUTWARD DORIAN DID NOT CAUSE IT.

What did and continues to? I'd like an answer to that.

FACT: Leftists pushing "climate change" go for photo ops, and hope no one pops the big question about the circumstances surrounding them. They got LOTS of photo ops of storm surge, with no sign of Dorian - Storm surge perfectly in place on waters as smooth as glass. That looks GREAT in a picture if no one uses their brain and pops a big question:
    How the hell is that happening?
    BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE. I have ANOTHER huge Dorian bust. And I'll wait until there's no way out of it for them before I say what it is. They can't even begin to guess what it is. I am going to ROAST THEM.

Satellite photo showing Grand Bahama Island before and after Hurricane Dorian made landfall.
    In the after photo (bottom), note the yellow lines that mark where the land was before the storm flooded the area. (Source: Iceye via CNN)
    Last edited by Hervé; 4th September 2019 at 11:11.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), PurpleLama (4th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), Ivanhoe (4th September 2019), JRS (5th September 2019), onevoice (4th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), Valerie Villars (4th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

We are getting behind the relief efforts here. We are hoping to send a boat over with supplies but right now there is no place to dock. One of my students father is a doctor ER and he is going tomorrow. I believe medical and first responders are the only ones getting in by helicopter.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), Hervé (5th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2