+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Not normal birds

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Not normal birds

Hello again, I have another story to tell for anyone who wants to read about it. This one really blew me away and made me think to myself, "Did I really just see that?"

Okay so one day I was sitting on the couch in my apartment looking out over the public park and field. Where my apartment was, there are power lines going along right outside my living room windows. As I was looking out into the field, two birds flew from behind the house and landed on the power lines about 4 feet in front of me sitting on the couch. As they landed, I thought to myself, "I would like to observe you to see how you function."

As I thought the word function, both birds instantly jumped up, and turned around and looked through my window at me, and looked me dead in the eyes. Then one bird jumped and looked at the other, and then looked back at me right in the eyes. It then proceeded to pop out its left wing, and wiggle it around a bit slowly, and flap it a couple of times. It then did the exact same thing with its right wing, and when it finished moving it around for me to watch, it looked me dead in the eyes again. It then proceeded to pop out its left leg and wiggle it around slowly for me to see, and then did the same thing with its right foot, and then looked me dead in the eyes again. It then started moving its head around and bobbed it a few times for me to see how it moved on its body, and then looked me dead in the eyes again. Then it wiggles its body and tail, and flaps its tail a bit slowly so I could clearly see, and then looked me dead in the eyes again. The other bird was looking at me the whole time the other bird was doing this. After it demonstrates how its body moves for me, the two birds look at each other, then back at my eyes, and then flew off.

Needless to say this flabbergasted me. The birds heard my thoughts, and did what I wanted them to do the instant I thought the last word. I wondered, were those real birds, or something else? Did I really just witness this 4 feet from my face? Wow, what a show. This was indeed remarkable and one of the most memorable moments in my recent years. Blessings to you all!

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Arcturian108 (3rd September 2019), avid (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), Caliban (3rd September 2019), conk (6th September 2019), DeeMetrios (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), drneglector (3rd September 2019), Frank V (3rd September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), Ioneo (4th September 2019), johnf (3rd September 2019), Justplain (4th September 2019), Olaf (4th September 2019), Peter UK (3rd September 2019), Rich (3rd September 2019), RogeRio (3rd September 2019), Rosemarie (4th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2019), tessfreq (4th September 2019), TomKat (4th September 2019), toppy (4th September 2019), Victoria (4th September 2019), Wansen (3rd September 2019), wondering (3rd September 2019), XelNaga (5th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Not normal birds

I once was in the backyard of our house looking out over a playground that bordered it. There were a small flock of crows, or ravens (its hard to tell the diff), "caw"ing in the playground. A rabbit was sitting under a tree nearby. One of the crows started playing a game with the rabbit. The crow would 'caw' at the rabbit, which in turn would jump after the crow while out-stretching its right upper arm, as if to punch. The crow always retreated up and away in plenty of time to stay clear. This went on for a minute or two, too fast for me to get my cellphone out to picture it.

This event didn't appear to be a response to any conscious thoughts of mine. The incident was very interesting, none the less, because it displayed a rather sophisticated interaction between to unrelated species.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Franny (4th September 2019), Rich (4th September 2019), Rosemarie (4th September 2019), toppy (4th September 2019), Victoria (4th September 2019), XelNaga (5th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

What a fun thing to have experienced! I think that the more time we spend in close proximity to animals, we will see that they watch us carefully and understand much more than we give them credit for. They seem to read us very well. If we allow them the opportunity and the space to not feel threatened, often they will do amazing things we didn't think them capable of and interact with us of their own accord. Corvids (ravens, crows, jays, magpies, etc.), in particular, are known for watching humans with careful attention and learning from us. I can't seem to find the great articles I've read in the past that detail this from various research projects, but here are two others that touch on some of their capabilities:
    Meet the Bird Brainiacs: American Crow
    https://www.audubon.org/magazine/mar...-american-crow,
    Intelligence in Corvids and Apes: A Case of Convergent Evolution? https://www.eva.mpg.de/documents/Wil...09_1553064.pdf

A Journey Into the Animal Mindhttps://getpocket.com/explore/item/a...=pocket-newtab

** editing to add that I just remembered that migratory birds' and insects' navigation can be affected by radio frequency because they use magnetoception. Perhaps they are perceptive, in some way, of the magnetic fields our brains and bodies emit, too. (??)
    Last edited by Victoria; 19th September 2019 at 23:53. Reason: additional thought & spelling & another article I found

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Justplain (5th September 2019), Pieman (4th September 2019), Rich (4th September 2019), Rosemarie (4th September 2019), Valerie Villars (4th September 2019), XelNaga (5th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by randyward85 (here)
    Hello again, I have another story to tell for anyone who wants to read about it. This one really blew me away and made me think to myself, "Did I really just see that?"

Needless to say this flabbergasted me. The birds heard my thoughts, and did what I wanted them to do the instant I thought the last word. I wondered, were those real birds, or something else? Did I really just witness this 4 feet from my face? Wow, what a show. This was indeed remarkable and one of the most memorable moments in my recent years. Blessings to you all!
    Hi Randyward 85,

I want to direct your attention to some remarks you made in another post:

I am an ascended master, and I have an army of archangels and angels to do things for me immediately when I ask them. I am a very powerful healer, and my life's experiences and the countless psychic readings I've had over a period of like 8 years have told me that I am the Son of God for this new aquarius age we are going into.

With such a being as yourself, self-described therein, why would you be surprised about anything at all out of the ordinary happening around you?

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

amor (19th August 2023), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Justplain (5th September 2019), Kamikaze (4th September 2019), Rich (4th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member randyward85's Avatar
    Thanks

I said something I really shouldn't have. The things I have experienced and have been told by numerous intuitives, as well as a past life reading have all told and shown me what I am. I should be dead right now, there is no reason I should be here after what I have done to myself. I'm not arrogant in any way, I just say things that I shouldn't in public and make a fool out of myself. Things that I have experienced and believe should be told slowly, I have a long story of suffering in my life, and have tried to take my life numerous times, and was hospitalized almost dead about 8 times in my life. I tried to kill myself by jumping off a highway overpass to the pavement below, and I didn't land feet first. I smashed the ground flat on my side, and completely snapped both hands off both arms at the wrist, as well as my right hip completely off the legbone, broke my face, and had internal bleeding of the brain. I was hospitalized for 2 months recovering. I couldn't feed myself because of my wrists, and couldn't walk anywhere because of my hip. My hip never healed right and I had vascular necrosis in it which caused it to rot inside me. It took 2 years after being in so much pain, and getting xrays showing the decay of the bone inside me to have a complete hip replacement. The x-ray tech said I should be dead from blood poisoning. God won't take me, I wanted to go home my whole life, but I'm here for some reason that has to be important, because of what I am and can do, and why I can't seem to die.
    Last edited by randyward85; 4th September 2019 at 15:22.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to randyward85 For This Post:

Caliban (4th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Happyjak (4th September 2019), Rich (4th September 2019), Rosemarie (4th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (5th September 2019), TomKat (4th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Avalon Member Rosemarie's Avatar
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 311 posts

Randywar85 , Thank you for sharing your life experiences with us.
    Last edited by Rosemarie; 6th September 2019 at 00:02.
    "Be kind for everybody is fighting a great battle" Plato

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosemarie For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I once was in the backyard of our house looking out over a playground that bordered it. There were a small flock of crows, or ravens (its hard to tell the diff), "caw"ing in the playground. A rabbit was sitting under a tree nearby. One of the crows started playing a game with the rabbit. The crow would 'caw' at the rabbit, which in turn would jump after the crow while out-stretching its right upper arm, as if to punch. The crow always retreated up and away in plenty of time to stay clear. This went on for a minute or two, too fast for me to get my cellphone out to picture it.

This event didn't appear to be a response to any conscious thoughts of mine. The incident was very interesting, none the less, because it displayed a rather sophisticated interaction between to unrelated species.
    I wonder if the crows were doing a version of this:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...livestock.html

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Victoria (19th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

I said something I really shouldn't have. The things I have experienced and have been told by numerous intuitives, as well as a past life reading have all told and shown me what I am. I should be dead right now, there is no reason I should be here after what I have done to myself. I'm not arrogant in any way, I just say things that I shouldn't in public and make a fool out of myself. Things that I have experienced and believe should be told slowly, I have a long story of suffering in my life, and have tried to take my life numerous times, and was hospitalized almost dead about 8 times in my life. I tried to kill myself by jumping off a highway overpass to the pavement below, and I didn't land feet first. I smashed the ground flat on my side, and completely snapped both hands off both arms at the wrist, as well as my right hip completely off the legbone, broke my face, and had internal bleeding of the brain. I was hospitalized for 2 months recovering. I couldn't feed myself because of my wrists, and couldn't walk anywhere because of my hip. My hip never healed right and I had vascular necrosis in it which caused it to rot inside me. It took 2 years after being in so much pain, and getting xrays showing the decay of the bone inside me to have a complete hip replacement. The x-ray tech said I should be dead from blood poisoning. God won't take me, I wanted to go home my whole life, but I'm here for some reason that has to be important, because of what I am and can do, and why I can't seem to die.
    The pitfalls of incarnating with too much awareness... But I wouldn't put too much stock in what psychics have said. There's a tradition in that profession (and others, like astrology, palmistry) of flattering the client. I consult a psychic maybe once a year, but I like to focus on useful information.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2023), Justplain (5th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    The pitfalls of incarnating with too much awareness... But I wouldn't put too much stock in what psychics have said. There's a tradition in that profession (and others, like astrology, palmistry) of flattering the client. I consult a psychic maybe once a year, but I like to focus on useful information.
    I had a psychic suggest I would be having my third child the following year, I laughed because I had had an entire hysterectomy... Um, okay then, exactly how was I supposed to bear this third child? Most are frauds... However I do believe some are given information from various entities, mostly false stuff as well, but sounds more generic and credible. The placebo effect has a lot to do with what people call synchronicity. If you believe something, you tend to grasp for it in subtle ways, until it magically "Presents itself as a miracle"...

Just my opinion however.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Caliban and RandyWard85: I welcome a son of God to find homes for my roaches, other than my home. I do not like killing anything, the soul being connected consciously to the zero field of telepathy that shares feelings with others. Unfortunately, the Janes of India walk sweeping things out of their paths so as not to step on them; however, I have stubborn roaches. Suggestions????

+ Reply to Thread