+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Did Anyone Just Experience a Timeline Shift?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Default Did Anyone Just Experience a Timeline Shift?

This will undoubtedly be among my most bizarre posts... and, as Ebenezer Scrooge might opine, may just be the result of an undigested bit of beef or the fragment of underdone potato...but did anyone else just experience some kind of timeline shift?

At approximately 10pm EST, Sept. 3, 2019 I experienced a highly discernible alteration of approximately one minute of time. I was reading a blog article and half way through became somewhat confused by the references and allusions in the article, like a sudden memory lapse where I couldn't remember how I came to the moment. This sensation consequently triggered an onslaught of elusive memories that rushed my mind all at once just on the cusp of grasp. Apparently something in the article made me remember an entire series of events in my past, but I couldn't quite place exactly what I was remembering, where it was from, or what it was about (kind of like remembering the tenor of dream without being able to recall specific details); the sensation was so bizarre I scanned the beginning of the article again to try to recreate a trigger to help me recall the onslaught of memories I was experiencing and thus discovered the entire article had changed. It is common for me not to recognize or remember a sentence or two when I rescan over something I have just read through, but in this case the entire article, including its title, had changed. I specifically remembered the title before and the new title was radically different. The topic was the same but I didn't recognize one single word or sentence or paragraph of what I had just read. Either I had just experienced a lapse of time or I was reading through an entirely different article, as if it had been entirely re-written with different words and ideas to express the same underlying thesis.

Taken aback, I backed out of the article to the home page of the blog and discovered the last two articles I had read--including every other headline I scanned but hadn't read--had also changed. At first I reasoned I must have somehow backed out to the previous day's articles--maybe I had stumbled upon some precursor or part 1 to what I had just read-- but quickly discovered the articles were by the same authors and/or on the same topics, just altered and rearranged, and dated today, September 3. The contents were similar, but the title and organization of each article was completely altered. It was as if I had just transported to another universe where things were nearly identical, but slightly different.

Just minutes before this experience, I had posted this comment here on the forum, which I then revisited as a reference point, only to discover my comments were not with the words I initially used when I wrote the post . When I am terse (unlike this post, with apologies) I specifically choose my words with deliberation (the point being I remember the words) and the post was not even close to what I had written. It was entirely different. I referenced the same video, but with an entirely different introduction.

What the hell just happened? It was as if I had jumped timelines where things were slightly similar, but different. Prior posts here on the forum from the day before were not altered, so I can only assume the split in timelines had just occurred.

Now, here's where it gets strange... this experience only lasted approximately 60 seconds, approximately 10:00 pm EST. I frantically began searching for other reference points to validate the experience, objects in my localized environment, etc., but when I went back to the blog to pinpoint and look for specific details and phrases I had remembered, everything suddenly changed back to the way it was...all the titles and wording had all changed back to its initial form.

All this talk about CERN and weather manipulation potentially afoot today... has anybody else experienced anything else like this today? (or anytime?)
    Last edited by T Smith; 4th September 2019 at 04:09.

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Andre (18th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Caliban (4th September 2019), Craig (4th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (4th September 2019), drneglector (4th September 2019), enfoldedblue (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Frank V (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (4th September 2019), Gracy (4th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), happyuk (5th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), Inversion (5th August 2021), jjjones (5th September 2019), Journeyman (10th December 2021), justntime2learn (16th September 2019), Justplain (5th September 2019), Keajran (5th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2019), meeradas (4th September 2019), Mike (4th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), onevoice (4th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Phoenix1304 (4th September 2019), PurpleLama (4th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rich (4th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), sunwings (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), tessfreq (6th September 2019), Tintin (4th September 2019), TomKat (4th September 2019), toppy (4th September 2019), Valerie Villars (4th September 2019), Victoria (7th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Default Re: Did Anyone Just Experience a Timeline Shift?

My woowoo hypothesis: According to the WingMakers Materials an extremely advanced secret organization, Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization (ACIO), have been experimenting with Blank Slate Technology as a weapon of defence against a predator A.I. Race destined to infiltrate earth and humanity as we have now evolved to technological advancement.

Blank Slate Technology (BST) is basically time travel with a very significant difference. Instead of just being an observer one can interact with another time to make subtle adjustments. BST, for obvious reasons, is apparently a heavily guarded technology. Apparently the ACIO have worked it out and have technology ready to go but need the appropriate human fit(s) to complete the technology.

The ACIO’s strategy is to divert the predator A.I. Race away from Earth’s purview at the appropriate time of their exploration and colonization.

The WingMakers claim to be time shifted future versions of US and warn that BST as a weapon against the A.I. Race will fail. Their alternative plan is to basically immunize humanity against the A.I. Race by entering our technological environment, (in camouflage to begin with to avoid censorship), to trigger genetic changes/upgrades via physical communication streams of mythology, art, poetry, music, interviews, etc. They are also working in non physical communication streams – called Tributary Zones.

The immune system for Humanity is called the Sovereign Integral, followed by the Grand Portal. Becoming a Sovereign Integral means one is fully conscious of their immortal self, all its offshoots, and is able to consciously live on earth, in time, outside of time, and outside of the A.I. Holographic framework simultaneously. The Grand Portal is when every human on earth collectively attains the Sovereign Integral state; which essentially destroys the holographic labyrinth (bubble) of A.I.

The WingMakers Material is a complex body of work despite its simplistic façade in places. There are contradictions upon contradictions but when studied seriously clarity about them becomes evident and understood as to why they are there and how they have succeeded in avoiding censorship so far.

Ironically the description of what it would be like for us to be taken over by A.I. is what we are, and have been experiencing for thousands of years. This comes to light in the 5th Neruda Interview and Project Camelot Interview, and is why the WingMakers (US) explain their mission is a break-in, and break-out of the holographic prison A.I. has us trapped in.

The question for individuals is whether the WingMakers are actually A.I. defending itself, or are truly humanity defending humanity against A.I.

Wingmakers Website: https://www.wingmakers.com/

So, after all that, my hypothesis for your experience is that the glitches could be indicative that experiments with Blank Slate Technology are taking place. I would also posit that the Mandella Effect is BST experimentation.

The experiments could be being run by humans with extraterrestrial help, or they could be being run by A.I. which is trying to protect itself against humans waking up as Sovereign Integrals. Or both
    Last edited by Gemma13; 4th September 2019 at 05:53.

4. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andre (18th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), Blacklight43 (5th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (4th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), enfoldedblue (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), Journeyman (10th December 2021), justntime2learn (16th September 2019), Justplain (5th September 2019), Michi (4th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Phoenix1304 (4th September 2019), Pieman (4th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Tintin (4th September 2019), toppy (4th September 2019), Truglivartna (8th September 2019), Valerie Villars (4th September 2019), Victoria (7th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    This will undoubtedly be among my most bizarre posts... and, as Ebenezer Scrooge might opine, may just be the result of an undigested bit of beef or the fragment of underdone potato...but did anyone else just experience some kind of timeline shift?

At approximately 10pm EST, Sept. 3, 2019 I experienced a highly discernible alteration of approximately one minute of time. I was reading a blog article and half way through became somewhat confused by the references and allusions in the article, like a sudden memory lapse where I couldn't remember how I came to the moment. This sensation consequently triggered an onslaught of elusive memories that rushed my mind all at once just on the cusp of grasp. Apparently something in the article made me remember an entire series of events in my past, but I couldn't quite place exactly what I was remembering, where it was from, or what it was about (kind of like remembering the tenor of dream without being able to recall specific details); the sensation was so bizarre I scanned the beginning of the article again to try to recreate a trigger to help me recall the onslaught of memories I was experiencing and thus discovered the entire article had changed. It is common for me not to recognize or remember a sentence or two when I rescan over something I have just read through, but in this case the entire article, including its title, had changed. I specifically remembered the title before and the new title was radically different. The topic was the same but I didn't recognize one single word or sentence or paragraph of what I had just read. Either I had just experienced a lapse of time or I was reading through an entirely different article, as if it had been entirely re-written with different words and ideas to express the same underlying thesis.

Taken aback, I backed out of the article to the home page of the blog and discovered the last two articles I had read--including every other headline I scanned but hadn't read--had also changed. At first I reasoned I must have somehow backed out to the previous day's articles--maybe I had stumbled upon some precursor or part 1 to what I had just read-- but quickly discovered the articles were by the same authors and/or on the same topics, just altered and rearranged, and dated today, September 3. The contents were similar, but the title and organization of each article was completely altered. It was as if I had just transported to another universe where things were nearly identical, but slightly different.

Just minutes before this experience, I had posted this comment here on the forum, which I then revisited as a reference point, only to discover my comments were not with the words I initially used when I wrote the post . When I am terse (unlike this post, with apologies) I specifically choose my words with deliberation (the point being I remember the words) and the post was not even close to what I had written. It was entirely different. I referenced the same video, but with an entirely different introduction.

What the hell just happened? It was as if I had jumped timelines where things were slightly similar, but different. Prior posts here on the forum from the day before were not altered, so I can only assume the split in timelines had just occurred.

Now, here's where it gets strange... this experience only lasted approximately 60 seconds, approximately 10:00 pm EST. I frantically began searching for other reference points to validate the experience, objects in my localized environment, etc., but when I went back to the blog to pinpoint and look for specific details and phrases I had remembered, everything suddenly changed back to the way it was...all the titles and wording had all changed back to its initial form.

All this talk about CERN and weather manipulation potentially afoot today... has anybody else experienced anything else like this today? (or anytime?)
    I did not experience this today, but I did come across a post that was made apparently by me, on a thread last week. And I have zero recall of writing it or posting it. And I did bring it to the attention of someone else, as it was that strange .. I usually have a very good memory... I eventually wrote it off as "forgetfulness". But I honestly had to question where it came from.

I mean, it was so shocking to find that, that I felt compelled to tell someone else about it. So it wasn't just a moment where I thought "Oops". It really perplexed me. As I had no memory of ever having gone to the thread prior to that moment .. I thought I had stumbled upon it for the very first time. Yet there it was.

6. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andre (18th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), enfoldedblue (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), jjjones (5th September 2019), justntime2learn (16th September 2019), Lilyofthestars (12th January 2022), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Pieman (4th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (4th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Tintin (4th September 2019), TomKat (4th September 2019), toppy (4th September 2019), Valerie Villars (4th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (4th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I have had the same when reading some older posts. But more to the point, a comment I keep making to my spouse is that we are on the wrong planet. People in general have changed - but I guess society has just quickly become dumber, rude, etc. We use to have a lot of friends, but most people are just dumb, and I know it is not us being more particular or anything.

I have a lot to write up but been very busy.

8. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

amor (16th September 2019), Andre (18th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Caliban (4th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), lilac (12th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Truglivartna (8th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (4th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

To quickly add...when looking into the mandella effect before, one of my concerns was a type of ripple effect where the energy would bounce about and continue to cause issues here and there. Not very scientific, but best I could do for a quick description.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), toppy (4th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (4th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)

I did not experience this today, but I did come across a post that was made apparently by me, on a thread last week. And I have zero recall of writing it or posting it. And I did bring it to the attention of someone else, as it was that strange .. I usually have a very good memory... I eventually wrote it off as "forgetfulness". But I honestly had to question where it came from.

I mean, it was so shocking to find that, that I felt compelled to tell someone else about it. So it wasn't just a moment where I thought "Oops". It really perplexed me. As I had no memory of ever having gone to the thread prior to that moment .. I thought I had stumbled upon it for the very first time. Yet there it was.
    T. Smith.

That's so weird! It's like you jumped 'reality tracks' and saw the shifting into a parallel world where everything is basicly the same but small things have changed. I have never experienced it for myself and cannot offer up any answers but there's a similarity here to the many accounts I have read where a witness 'awakes' in another place with a discontinuity in memory providing no recall of the transition. If there are co-existent realities, each one different only slightly from others, it's reasonable to think this is what it would be like if somehow we got dragged into one..

Maybe we all make switches like this on a regular basis, but so slight that we don't notice minor changes such as occasional anomalies..or it's starkly noticeable because of this sudden 'jump' and we're seeing a slightly different version of the world we previously inhabited. Or maybe there's just no recall..
    When Denise wrote something for eg. she only realised that she had by the evidence of it in front of her!

12. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Spaceball Ricochet For This Post:

Andre (18th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), Bill Ryan (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (4th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), Justplain (5th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Pieman (4th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), toppy (4th September 2019), Valerie Villars (5th September 2019), Victoria (7th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (4th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

A very interesting reference thread, which features numerous anecdotes showing that 'time' — whatever that is! — can occasionally be more malleable than may make us comfortable.

14. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (4th September 2019), Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (4th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), jjjones (5th September 2019), Keajran (5th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (4th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), toppy (4th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019), wondering (4th September 2019), Yoda (5th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Apparently something in the article made me remember an entire series of events in my past, but I couldn't quite place exactly what I was remembering, where it was from, or what it was about (kind of like remembering the tenor of dream without being able to recall specific details);
    Yes, this is familiar to me. I've had this or a similar experience several times. Not for a good while though. The only way to describe this sensation is deja vu, but not the normal deja vu of an event you've already experienced, but, kind of, like a dream you once had, but upon the deja vu ending you can no longer remember the dream. It's quite disconcerting. I've no idea what this is, or what it means. I don't recall inconsistencies in my environment - it may or may not be the same thing. Very intriguing nonetheless.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (4th September 2019), bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (4th September 2019), Franny (4th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Happyjak (4th September 2019), Hervé (4th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (5th September 2019), T Smith (4th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), toppy (4th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

friend of blue's here ( he knows).

Day before yesterday experienced apx a minute of something similar to dejavu except there was no änchor" to any premonition or dream beforehand. It felt very much like a rerun yet it was definitely new, very strong and did not originate from/for myself which was very odd.. seers can have a natural ability to slightly alter timelines but this was external like being dragged into a wake. There seemed nothing overtly significant about the experience which was curious in itself.. well up until Blue read this thread. Thanks for posting about it makes more sense now.
    Last edited by bluestflame; 5th September 2019 at 03:30.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Franny (5th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (5th September 2019), T Smith (5th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,158 times in 1,663 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have had the same when reading some older posts. But more to the point, a comment I keep making to my spouse is that we are on the wrong planet. People in general have changed - but I guess society has just quickly become dumber, rude, etc.
    I've noticed something similar to this and find it strange people don't talk more about it. I get things change but something fundamentally seems to have changed and relatively quick. Suppose it's a generational thing but it still surprises me. Is it a timeline shift or more mundane?

It's an odd place, on one hand everything seems mundane. Wake up, do chores, pay bills, ,miscellaneous stuff, good to bed. Rinse, lather, repeat. But on the other hand, mysterious how things have change on a grand scale with few seeming to give it another thought.

It's refreshing to read other peoples experience that say, in effect, wait a minute, there is something strange going here and it's not something silly like a 'big' web news story about Brittney Spears having her custody rights being changed.

Peculiar, peculiar times we are living in.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to O Donna For This Post:

bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Franny (5th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), T Smith (5th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (5th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by O Donna (here)
    Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I have had the same when reading some older posts. But more to the point, a comment I keep making to my spouse is that we are on the wrong planet. People in general have changed - but I guess society has just quickly become dumber, rude, etc.
    I've noticed something similar to this and find it strange people don't talk more about it. I get things change but something fundamentally seems to have changed and relatively quick. Suppose it's a generational thing but it still surprises me. Is it a timeline shift or more mundane?

It's an odd place, on one hand everything seems mundane. Wake up, do chores, pay bills, ,miscellaneous stuff, good to bed. Rinse, lather, repeat. But on the other hand, mysterious how things have change on a grand scale with few seeming to give it another thought.

It's refreshing to read other peoples experience that say, in effect, wait a minute, there is something strange going here and it's not something silly like a 'big' web news story about Brittney Spears having her custody rights being changed.

Peculiar, peculiar times we are living in.
    Yes, it's nice that someone else has noticed. I think that this is also why some people get the feeling that everything going on around them is just an illusion and that they are the only real person in the place - because so many people appear like they are just walking through their day, the same as yesterday.

Of course, to fit into society you have to follow the flow and jump through the hoops. But it seems like so many people do it with blinders on. Then there are others that notice when things are out of sorts.

As I posted a few months ago, I noticed a significant sensation that I had never experienced and that I had difficulty describing. Since then, a few other people have spoken up about things feeling different but not entirely sure what it is.

I have not experienced anything recently that is even close to the events surrounding the mandella effect, but perhaps it is a small echo of what occured at that time?

It is comforting that there are those of us that are paying attention and have the courage to speak about it.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

bluestflame (5th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), O Donna (5th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), T Smith (5th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (5th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

I think there is another perspective that offers up an equally plausible explanation.

What if a lot of these experiences are the natural by-product of an evolving species, one that is awakening to the potentials within consciousness?

From that angle none of this need necessarily be viewed with alarm or suspicion, the events simply become an indicator of the nature of reality, steps taken along the way, in the same manner that siddhis open up quite naturally with yogis which are neither sought after or denied as real.

For any individuals who are awakening it must surely be accompanied by neurological changes, rhythms and frequencies and probably affects synaptic pathways in the body at a cellular level. As a consequence of all this things will no longer be subject to a fixed interpretation and moments of apparent dissolution of time are to be expected.

There may be periods during the changes when what is experienced is unnerving but once that is assimilated as inevitable settles back down to acquiescence .

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), enfoldedblue (5th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (5th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2019), Patient (6th September 2019), Reinhard (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), samildamach (6th September 2019), T Smith (5th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Well... this is just getting more bizarre. This afternoon it happened again, maybe for 30 seconds this time. Being that this was the second episode in a matter of days I feel like I have a better understanding of the dynamic of the experience. Without getting into too much detail about the work involved, I was sending off a series of emails to multiple clients that required responses back.

Within a matter of minutes the first client emailed back, but oddly responded to an email I had written to her over a year ago (or so I judged after I re-read my portion of the email to her). In other words, the email I had just written not but a few minutes before did indeed come back with a response, but not to the words I had just written. I had written something completely different.

Here's what's slightly different from before: I did recognize the email I had written but remembered writing it over a year ago. I assumed the client simply made an error and clicked on an old email and was responding to the wrong information. But then when I re-read the email carefully, and after I confirmed the date and time, I realized she was indeed responding to correct information, just not to the words I had written just a few moments before. Hmmm.... And then this realization triggered a flood of elusive deja vu like memories, which lasted maybe five or ten seconds, but which dissipated before I could place any of the memories in time and space. It was as if the memory of my "old" email opened a flood gate of memories I could not properly access.

I then received back a second email from another client. I was absolutely shocked to experience the same phenomena. My portion of the email was radically simplified from its initial composition (which I was relieved to discover--it was a much better email than the one I had initially written). I only bring up this distinction because I specifically remember regretting the first email I wrote in laborious detail. I judged it was wordy and confusing and I was worried it hadn't been clear. But the email the client responded to was very well written, albeit composed with words I did not write. I'm 100% sure of it.

This is where things get unusual, kind of like awakening from a dream. As I went back and studied both emails to validate and pinpoint their differences relative to what I remembered writing (and possibly record and write down the differences), the memories of the initial emails I wrote began to fade and became more elusive. It's kind of like when one is lucid dreaming and recognizes being in a dream, and when focusing too hard on any one detail in the dream, snaps out of the vision and awakens (at least that's what happens to me when I'm lucid dreaming and try too hard to assert the awareness of my waking-consciousness into the dream). Anyway, this is exactly what happened. While discerning the distinct differences between the emails I had written to the emails I had supposedly written, I suddenly only remembered writing the first version to which the clients had responded, even though I was 100% certain they were radically different just seconds before.

It sounds like my awareness may be shifting between disparate points of consciousness in alternate realities, but I am incapable of grasping or holding both memories at once?
    Last edited by T Smith; 6th September 2019 at 01:55.

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Deux Corbeaux (6th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (6th September 2019), Journeyman (10th December 2021), Keajran (5th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2019), meeradas (5th September 2019), O Donna (7th September 2019), Patient (6th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (15th September 2019), Rosemarie (5th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (5th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

There are many in spiritual groups talking about this.

Here are some examples:

Sept 4 Post--Feels like we’re navigating multiple realities right now and 2 distinct timelines are merging, although the Time Gates feel mirrored presently. --we're in the middle of a time gate recallibration where you might feel another you in another reality.

Comments on above post: Last couple days have been trippy; Ahhhh that's what the time warp was about! Hahha!; Yup. Got the same message today around 8 am EST.; Noticed it. Knew I wasn't the only one; Yes!!!; I had some strange altered state at bedtime last night (in Australian timezone here). I didn't like it one little bit.; Or experience a different reality. Very strange. Made me question my sanity; Yes yes! we were just discussing this in our Priestess Path circle this weekend. so real; I had an incoming feeling sneaking in on me yesterday and after tasting it for a while I realized it was the feeling of finally being called home. In that moment I was in fact already there.; Yesterday, other me must have burnt their finger. I felt a bunch of physical touches knowing full well I wasn’t being touched.;

And a post from sept 4th from another group: I have proof of timeline switch for myself at least. I lost something a year ago, possible that it's to the day. I've looked for this thing numermous times in the exact place that I found it today! Not to mention the high strangeness of events that surround this week. I have never been so certain in my life that this has occured!

This one is from Sept 3rd: Hi everyone,
    So Amy Lee wrote yesterday about things repeating in her timeline.

So this morning I get up take my glasses in their case to my study to do some reading, and as I put the case down it disappeared?????? As if I had pushed it into the table! Right before my eyes. My heart started pounding.
    So I thought maybe the me in another timeline took them. So I said out loud that my other self must put them back as I can't read without them. My daughter went to my room to look next to my bed thinking I had misplaced them there, there was nothing.
    5 minutes later, while on my cell to my sister, I kid you not, my glasses case reappeared next to my bed on my side table in front of my eyes. I called my daughter and it freaked her out.
    Looks like timelines are unstable right now........
    What a fantastic experience to have, at least I thought so afterwards 😁😂
    Anyone else?

The above posts has 79 comments of people reporting either losing or finding things in strange inexplicable ways.
    I also personally experienced around that time finding a little leather bag that used to contain a crystal and a little piece of 2000 year old tree. About 5 years a go I had been disappointed to discover that the items were no longer in the bag. However, the other day whe I looked they were both there.

So it seems you are not the only one experiencing this

Edit to add:
    even though I don't really resonate with the guy who wrote this it is probably worth putting here (posted yesterday) : "THESE BRIEF TIMELINE SHIFTS ARE NOT 100% SUSTAINED YET AND ARE QUICK, DIMENSIONAL ON AND OFF'S FOR THE PURPOSE OF SLOWLY STABILIZING THE NEW 5D ENERGY AROUND THE PLANET!

WHAT IS A TIME-LINE SHIFT AND WHY DOES IT SHOW UP IN THE ENERGY AROUND PLANET EARTH?
    A TIMELINE SHIFT IS A LITERAL, TEMPORARY STATE WHERE THE UNIVERSE REVERTS BACK TO A QUANTUM ZERO TIME AND ZERO MATTER STATE!
    THE DARK MATTER POINT DETECTED IN THE ENERGY OF THE COSMOS ( THE BLACK LINE ON THE SCHUMANN GRAPH) SHOWS THIS "SWITCHED OFF" STATE!
    HUMAN LEVEL CONSCIOUSNESS USUALLY HAS NO AWARENESS OR RECOLLECTION OF THESE TIME-LINE SHIFTS, HOWEVER VERY-AWARE BEINGS NOTICE THAT SOMETHING SHIFTED AND CHANGED AND THAT REALITY WAS RESET!
    IF YOU LOOK VERY, VERY CLOSE AT YOUR REALITY AFTER ONE OF THESE RESETS, MATERIAL THINGS NOW EXIST THAT NEVER EXISTED BEFORE OR A THING THAT YOU REMEMBER EXISTING NOW, NEVER HAPPENED!
    IT CAN BE A BIT PERPLEXING TO WRAP YOUR MIND AROUND THIS BUT IT IS A VERY REAL PHENOMENA THAT BILLIONS OF PEOPLE NOTICE!
    THE MANDELA EFFECT ATTEMPTS TO ILLUSTRATE THESE RADICAL TIME-LINE ANOMALIES!
    THESE RESETS ARE POSITIVE AND ARE REQUIRED TO SHIFT FROM ONE DIMENSION UP TO A FASTER-VIBRATING ONE!
    THIS IS ALL BEING ORCHESTRATED BY INTELLIGENT, BENEVOLENT FORCES WHO ARE DOING ADVANCED TECHNICAL WORK IN ETHERIC REALMS TO ASSIST HUMANITY IN THEIR GRAND EVOLUTION!

STARSEED ASCENSION SYMPTOM REPORTS ARE STILL IN AN ELEVATED STATUS!
    Last edited by enfoldedblue; 6th September 2019 at 00:10.

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

bennycog (6th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Deux Corbeaux (6th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (6th September 2019), Journeyman (10th December 2021), justntime2learn (16th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th September 2019), O Donna (7th September 2019), Peter UK (5th September 2019), Reinhard (15th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), T Smith (5th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Well... this is just getting more bizarre. This afternoon it happened again, maybe for 30 seconds this time. Being that this was the second episode in a matter of days I feel like I have a better understanding of the dynamic of the experience. Without getting into too much detail about the work involved, I was sending off a series of emails to multiple clients that required responses back.

Within a matter of minutes the first client emailed back, but oddly responded to an email I had written to her over a year ago (or so I judged after I re-read my portion of the email to her). In other words, the email I had just written not but a few minutes before did indeed come back with a response, but not to the words I had just written. I had written something completely different.

Here's what's slightly different from before: I did recognize the email I had written but remembered writing it over a year ago. I assumed the client simply made an error and clicked on an old email and was responding to the wrong information. But then when I re-read the email carefully, and after I confirmed the date and time, I realized she was indeed responding to correct information, just not to the words I had written just a few moments before. Hmmm.... And then this realization triggered a flood of elusive deja vu like memories, which lasted maybe five or ten seconds, but which dissipated before I could place any of the memories in time and space. It was as if the memory of my "old" email opened a flood gate of memories I could not properly access.

I then received back a second email from another client. I was absolutely shocked to experience the same phenomena. My portion of the email was radically simplified from its initial composition (which I was relieved to discover--it was a much better email than the one I had initially written). I only bring up this distinction because I specifically remember regretting the first email I wrote in laborious detail. I judged it was wordy and confusing and I was worried it hadn't been clear. But the email the client responded to was very well written, albeit composed with words I did not write. I'm 100% sure of it.

This is where things get unusual, kind of like awakening from a dream. As I went back and studied both emails to validate and pinpoint their differences relative to what I remembered writing (and possibly record and write down the differences), the memories of initial emails I wrote began to fade and become more elusive. It's kind of like when one is lucid dreaming and recognizes being in a dream, and when focusing too hard on any one detail in the dream, snaps out of the vision and awakens (at least that's what happens to me when I'm lucid dreaming and try too hard to assert the awareness of my awakened-consciousness into the dream). Anyway, this is exactly what happened. While discerning the distinct differences between the emails I had written to the emails I had supposedly written, I suddenly only remembered writing the first version to which the clients had responded, even though I was 100% certain they were radically different just seconds before.

It sounds like my awareness may be shifting between disparate points of consciousness in alternate realities, but I am incapable of grasping or holding both memories at once?
    I had an experience last night somewhere between 7-8:30pm Western Australia (5 Sept). Kicking myself I didn’t think to check the exact time as wondering now if it sits somewhere in your time frame experience?

Visiting friends when I felt my physical body and energetic field around it go into very subtle motion, for want of a better description. Felt like I was in a bubble that was blipping out of the room whilst still being conscious of everything and everyone at the same time. I instinctively looked at my daughter for an anchor point. The experience was very brief before the motion, “travelling sensation”, in and around me stopped.

I felt internal relief and of course everything was “normal” again as if nothing had happened. Being middle aged it concerns me this might fall under the category of early onset Alzheimer’s – as I have experienced this sensation a few times recently. Hope not, but time will tell.

Point being: perhaps over time people could share their experiences with time stamps to see if a pattern emerges.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Deux Corbeaux (6th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), O Donna (7th September 2019), Peter UK (6th September 2019), Reinhard (15th September 2019), Rosemarie (6th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), T Smith (6th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    . Being middle aged it concerns me this might fall under the category of early onset Alzheimer’s – as I have experienced this sensation a few times recently. Hope not, but time will tell.
    After my experience this afternoon, I was honestly thinking the same thing... The movie Phenomenon comes to mind, with John Travolta, where a man's paranormal experiences turn out to be the result of a brain tumor...

I resolved if this happens again I'm getting checked out just to make sure this isn't some kind of medical condition

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Deux Corbeaux (6th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (6th September 2019), gini (7th September 2019), O Donna (7th September 2019), Reinhard (15th September 2019), Rosemarie (6th September 2019), Sadieblue (6th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,068 times in 456 posts

That was such a beautiful movie. Thanks

Was going to tell my story, but somehow I couldn’t..... yet
    Last edited by Deux Corbeaux; 6th September 2019 at 14:25.

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Deux Corbeaux For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (6th September 2019), O Donna (7th September 2019), Rosemarie (6th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), T Smith (6th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deux Corbeaux (here)
    That was such a beautiful movie. Thanks

Was going to tell my story, but somehow I couldn’t..... yet
    You can always PM me when you're ready to share!

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Deux Corbeaux (6th September 2019), Forest Denizen (6th September 2019), Gemma13 (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2019), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I thought I had a migraine on the way Wednesday.it never came but has left me with all the symptoms of having one.
    Also iam super sensitive to everything right now including my vision is like an old t.v set with a poor quality screen.
    I can't meditate right now eithier there is no connection with anything, it's just shutting my eyes

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

bluestflame (9th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Gemma13 (6th September 2019), T Smith (6th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), WhiteFeather (7th September 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Default Timeline 1

I made this YT video in timeline 1, 6 years ago. I thought it would compliment this thread.
    Last edited by WhiteFeather; 7th September 2019 at 17:45.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th March 2022), Forest Denizen (7th September 2019), Gemma13 (12th September 2019), T Smith (7th September 2019), tendril (9th December 2021), Valerie Villars (7th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast