+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We know who they are....

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Default We know who they are....

Well, we were warned that the internet would soon be used to exploit 'us' as much as possible and has been increasingly doing so as time goes by. I notice it more and more.

The greed oriented element in our society will work overtime to get as much as they can
    and control the less fortunate among us.

Lately for some reason I seem to be more aware of a 'spiritual' something that's helping
    out for some reason. I welcome that totally because we need it.

TV has done the job for many decades and I gave it up over 25 yrs ago, I'm not bragging
    because I'm lucky to be here now. If I was not here now the world would go on spinning just the same, Absolutely no different.

Same for all of us. We are no different, we're all the same. Except, where the
    others who exploit us as much as they can are concerned' there we draw the line in the sand we will stop them, they never win, all through time they eventually are defeated and will be again. We know who they are and they know that we know.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Antagenet (8th September 2019), Ben (8th September 2019), Bill Ryan (7th September 2019), Denise/Dizi (7th September 2019), Dolor-Rose (9th September 2019), Forest Denizen (8th September 2019), Franny (7th September 2019), gord (19th September 2019), Justplain (7th September 2019), Kotch (7th September 2019), liderr (7th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (8th September 2019), Philippe (9th September 2019), RogeRio (7th September 2019), Sadieblue (7th September 2019), Satori (8th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (18th September 2019), tessfreq (7th September 2019), Tintin (10th September 2019), Valerie Villars (7th September 2019), Victoria (7th September 2019), wondering (7th September 2019), Words of Joy (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,088 times in 2,423 posts

Default Re: We know who they are....

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Well, we were warned that the internet would soon be used to exploit 'us' as much as possible and has been increasingly doing so as time goes by. I notice it more and more.

The greed oriented element in our society will work overtime to get as much as they can
    and control the less fortunate among us.

Lately for some reason I seem to be more aware of a 'spiritual' something that's helping
    out for some reason. I welcome that totally because we need it.

TV has done the job for many decades and I gave it up over 25 yrs ago, I'm not bragging
    because I'm lucky to be here now. If I was not here now the world would go on spinning just the same, Absolutely no different.

Same for all of us. We are no different, we're all the same. Except, where the
    others who exploit us as much as they can are concerned' there we draw the line in the sand we will stop them, they never win, all through time they eventually are defeated and will be again. We know who they are and they know that we know.
    Were that it be as you say.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Satori For This Post:

East Sun (9th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 338 posts

This time, I suspect, the fight against the controllers will be more difficult.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Antagenet For This Post:

East Sun (9th September 2019), RogeRio (8th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

They have gone too far and I think they know it. Problem is they will take us all down with them if we
    don't wake up big time. May be too late.
    I still have hopes because a positive collective desire to win is a great thing to have.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Philippe (9th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Perhaps I am missing something but is there any way you can be more specific? Who are "they" and who is "us"? Would you consider all members of this forum, for example, as one of "us"?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Soda For This Post:

Tangri (17th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soda (here)
    Perhaps I am missing something but is there any way you can be more specific? Who are "they" and who is "us"? Would you consider all members of this forum, for example, as one of "us"?
    Soda,

controllers==they

"us" = impossible to specify.
    Don't know about all members but definitely some...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

RogeRio (17th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread