+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alex Jones with Patrick Bet-David: "I'm ready to die" (Sept 2018)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Default Alex Jones with Patrick Bet-David: "I'm ready to die" (Sept 2018)

An interesting two hour interview that I think has been missed here on the forum so far. (Alex Jones gives very few interviews to others.) Little has been posted here about Alex recently, so here's a bump for a man who arguably never deserves to be ignored.

2. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (8th September 2019), angelfire (10th September 2019), aoibhghaire (9th September 2019), Arcturian108 (9th September 2019), Baby Steps (8th September 2019), Billy (8th September 2019), Blacklight43 (8th September 2019), Carmody (9th September 2019), Chester (8th September 2019), christian (9th September 2019), Creedence (11th September 2019), Delight (9th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (8th September 2019), East Sun (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2019), Flowerpunkchip (10th September 2019), graciousb (12th September 2019), Hervé (8th September 2019), I should cocoa (9th September 2019), Ioneo (9th September 2019), justntime2learn (8th September 2019), muxfolder (9th September 2019), norski (10th September 2019), RogueEllis (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), Soda (9th September 2019), Star Tsar (8th September 2019), Strat (10th September 2019), T Smith (8th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019), wondering (8th September 2019), yelik (9th September 2019), Yoda (8th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones with Patrick Bet-David: "I'm ready to die" (Sept 2018)

"They ban you, so they can lie for what you stand for." Alex Jones scares me when he really gets going but I like that quote and this interview so far.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2019), Flowerpunkchip (10th September 2019), Hervé (8th September 2019), justntime2learn (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019), wondering (8th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

More notes:

*I can't believe he's been banned that many times from that many places. There's definitely something going on there.
    *No social media must be so freeing.
    *I agree with him about the representation of the media making things out how they want it to be.

I loved that Patrick pushed him so hard and Alex held his own. Overall, I really enjoyed it and appreciate you posting it. Maybe I'm going to have to look more into Alex Jones's stuff.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (8th September 2019), Hervé (8th September 2019), justntime2learn (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), T Smith (8th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019), Valerie Villars (8th September 2019), WhiteFeather (8th September 2019), wondering (8th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

I also just posted a vid from Alex about weather modification. I really like Alex, I find him funny, informative, knowledgeable and connected. I really feel for him, being targeted by the disgusting mainstream media and corporate greed-mongers.

But I do cringe when he gets into his rants. He can say some real doozies...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th September 2019), Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Happyjak (10th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), Soda (9th September 2019), T Smith (8th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019), wondering (8th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Looks like Alex just lost his appeal in the Sandy Hook defamation case.

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ok-case-orders

I didn't follow the case closely but it does appear that Jones's case was based on the stance that he did not claim Sandy Hook was a hoax and therefore did not defame the defendant(s). Wasn't this the big chance to blow things open? Who did Alex's defense call for witnesses? They certainly didn't call Wolfgang Halbig, did they?

If he's so unconcerned with his future, why didn't he decide to use this case to fully educate the American people on what's been really happening with these shootings?

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), gs_powered (8th September 2019), Philippe (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Caliban (here)
    If he's so unconcerned with his future, why didn't he decide to use this case to fully educate the American people on what's been really happening with these shootings?
    He stated in the video that there was no government involvement, kids really died and the shootings were done by a Prozac-riddled person with an illegally obtained gun.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by RogueEllis (here)
    He stated in the video that there was no government involvement, kids really died and the shootings were done by a Prozac-riddled person with an illegally obtained gun.
    Yes, he did. Presumably, he feels he has to, probably for serious legal reasons. Much more can be read and understood here.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (8th September 2019), Matt P (9th September 2019), RogueEllis (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), T Smith (8th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019), Yoda (8th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,839 times in 650 posts

I hope that all are aware that the 'Alex Jones' you see on screen is a character played by Alexander Emerick Jones......... And for one who shouts so loudly about the NWO etc, etc, has some very interesting family ties to the DOD, CIA, Tel Aviv and Israel.

I'd happily put Alex Jones in the same company as Julien Assange, Edward Snowden et al.......... Limited hangouts, in my very humble opinion.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

aoibhghaire (9th September 2019), Bill Ryan (8th September 2019), enigma3 (8th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (8th September 2019), frankstien (9th September 2019), gs_powered (8th September 2019), happyuk (9th September 2019), RogueEllis (8th September 2019), Sadieblue (9th September 2019), toppy (8th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Alex says he's honored to be cast out by Satan...lol
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RogueEllis (here)
    Yes, he did. Presumably, he feels he has to, probably for serious legal reasons. Much more can be read and understood here.
    Yes, he says that now, but that's not what he's said in the past. And that's why he's been sued. So, why didn't he call Halbig, Fetzer and Sophia Smallstrom (sp?) ?

Maybe it's what Crimson Horse Blanket says just above. That it's all an empty show. When will we get a stage like that again to expose what we've seen in many videos? Jones should be called out on these glaring contradictions and incongruences.

Looks like he also didn't hesitate to throw Wolfgang under the bus:

https://www.dailycommercial.com/news...hook-was-faked
    Last edited by Caliban; 8th September 2019 at 22:25.

19. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    I hope that all are aware that the 'Alex Jones' you see on screen is a character played by Alexander Emerick Jones......... And for one who shouts so loudly about the NWO etc, etc, has some very interesting family ties to the DOD, CIA, Tel Aviv and Israel.

I'd happily put Alex Jones in the same company as Julien Assange, Edward Snowden et al.......... Limited hangouts, in my very humble opinion.
    Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper
    "If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

20. The Following User Says Thank You to frankstien For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (10th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

I don't immediately draw the conclusion that someone is on the wrong side of right, due to connections and origins.

It's the nature of how these things work, like and unlike tend to attract one another or travel in the same circles.

ie, that I'm against fascists and racists, but my grandfather was a Nazi SS captain, of the worst variety. And some other things as well, like my mother coming from wealthy Jewish aristocracy, you might say.

the people of all flavors who make a difference, they will be located in the given system..where they have to be, in order to come into contact with one another. this is how existence tends to work. People with baseball star levels of play tend to end up in Major baseball teams. the energy goes to where it can flow. A million different ways of saying it.

One can try and present whatever case they want in court, or in front of judge, or in front of officers, or the news, but I've seen people screwed over right out in front of the public. Even a case of someone I knew personally dying from a 'self inflicted wound', when they were shot in the back of the head. twice.

only when you challenge the system does the beast in the machine target you and slither through the darkness and come at you from all sides. and all done in shadow as it can't allow the public to see it do these things, or the dream will shatter apart for some of them. they have to be kept asleep for the dream to hold.

The only thing that breaks it, is direct evidence, in situ, live in front of them, happening in front of them. No words or bits of paper in some legal case can ever overcome that.

We know this is true as we all here have a million bits of paper and evidence in front of us yet we sit and do nothing. We take no risks, we slay no dragons, we save no worlds. It's the monkey in man that makes it so.
    Last edited by Carmody; 9th September 2019 at 20:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Blacklight43 (9th September 2019), Caliban (10th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2019), Flowerpunkchip (10th September 2019), justntime2learn (9th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (9th September 2019), Valerie Villars (9th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by frankstien (here)
    Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)

Alex Jones Exposed by Milton William Cooper

This was only 9 days before he was gunned down by the police in his front porch, and left for hours in the scorching Arizona sun to rot, before auhtorities called in the coroner...

Regarding Alex Jones, nothing to do with Bill's opinion but I never saw him a someone you could trust.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Fellow Aspirant (10th September 2019), frankstien (10th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread