+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What could it be?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Default What could it be?

I am not sure if my question belongs in this forum or not. If not then please move it.
    Mod note from Bill: Yes, thx. Moved to What Does It Mean? where it might better belong. There might not be anything 'spiritual' about this at all!
    Even before my schooldays. In the morning on a Saturday. I was awake earlier than my family and went out into the garden. To my left side I saw the daylight, the sun had not yet risen. I looked up to the right in the sky, which was still a little dark.

As I searched the sky, I sensed something that I still do not know what it was. It felt like a very strong, round, chunky thing. At first I was confused and thought that's for sure the sun.

But then I remembered that the sun rises to my left. I closed my eyes and searched with my inner eyes. At that time I did not know that one has inner eyes, in the head. I did it intuitively, then I felt it again. It was a feeling, as if it would contact me. Only I can not say it exactly, the only thing I can write is that it is very powerful. Even today I still feel it, the strange thing is that I only feel it through my forehead and not all over my body.

I just read the thread "This Planet will be Theirs" Then I remembered the still existing feeling. Has any of you experienced something like that? In the thread I mentioned, it was written that this "they gray race" lives among us humans on earth. If so, could not they be our first stage of evolution? If they grey realy exists, are the able to do such things like I experienced? Are they protecting us?

Now I sit here and ask myself. Does anyone know if we humans are able to feel the magnetic fields of other planets? Is not that how our earth's magnetic field protects us from other influences? When I first saw this as a child, it felt like a command. Command is not really the right description for it. It was more like a starting signal. One year later, I had the first encounter, and when I think about it, it felt like something in heaven like my first encounter. Can it be that the Earth's magnetic field is different in strength? But if so, why do I feel everywhere in all the countries I have traveled?

I know, it all sounds very confusing. Maybe you have similar experiences and can help me ...to find out what it is and what for?
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th September 2019 at 14:25.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

conk (11th September 2019), petra (9th September 2019), toppy (9th September 2019), Words of Joy (9th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Default Re: What could it be?

well, I feel some affraid, but "voilá", we have an easy question to answer, and it doesn't hurt (much) to try.

Quote I only feel it through my forehead
    almost sure its a third eye (6-chakra) vortex manifestation.

If you get a nap or relax enough to see inside the vortex ,
    you should see something like a movie, or a Mental Screen.

the most simple is circular shapes with the outer edge in violet blue
    and the inner in shades of bluish green, that can throb and spin a little

you may find funny what I'm writing below here:
    according to your state of consciousness (Alpha, Bheta hertz),
    will like a dream half awake or a half sleep already dreaming.

Inside this vortex, some sensitives can experience "traveling clairvoyance"

the "default" recommendation is write down everything (date, time, place, thoughts, sensations, perceptions),
    but are ones that by-pass this writes, because can link one-thing-to-another, whithout a remainder piece of paper.

those who write these things since early, later can write nice books of chronic or even epic challenges well detailed.

Quote why do I feel everywhere in all the countries I have traveled?
    I think it's because your third eye is yours, and as such,
    is part of your body, and where you go, It goes with you

Quote it all sounds very confusing.
    I think not for me, but I accept be opposed about my point of views.

You remembered the still existing feeling, probably because the third eye was manifesting again,
    and you remembered the feeling in your memory, because you still don't understand what it means,
    since the first time you remember It happened, so It tries to manifest when something stimulates It.

The reason I think its easy to imagine, but I think it's better not speculate about.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 8th September 2019 at 23:10.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Iyakum (9th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    I just read the thread "This Planet will be Theirs"
    First they'll have to take it away from the Reptoids.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Iyakum (9th September 2019), petra (9th September 2019), Words of Joy (9th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Rogparan

thank you for your wise words that have made me very thoughtful. Especially because you are very logical, but I do not. I will not answer you everything right now, first I have to think about it in order to understand myself.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

petra (9th September 2019), RogeRio (17th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    TomKat,
    I have to admit that I do not know anything about ufology or aliens. Who are these reptoids? A race that took possession of the earth before the gray ones? Only I do not really recognize the connection. What I mentioned was only an impulse to my question. If there is a connection, I would like to hear it.
    Iyakum

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

petra (9th September 2019), RogeRio (17th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Who are these reptoids? A race that took possession of the earth before the gray ones?
    The rumour is that the reptoids are controlling the little gray ones

EDIT: Removed unrelated stuff
    Last edited by petra; 9th September 2019 at 15:25.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Iyakum (9th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    TomKat,
    I have to admit that I do not know anything about ufology or aliens. Who are these reptoids? A race that took possession of the earth before the gray ones? Only I do not really recognize the connection. What I mentioned was only an impulse to my question. If there is a connection, I would like to hear it.
    Check out Bill Tompkins, Niara Isely, David Icke, Jordan Maxell, probably more but that's off the top of my head.

+ Reply to Thread