+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zetas are infected

1. Link to Post #21
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Zetas are infected

I told here a story. You can believe it or not. The message was simple and not harmful. Be careful when on the news they pronounce words like invasion, clones, insects . I believe those are hidden messages from world leaders and from journalists. I told a solution here for the problem . If you encounter scenarios in you life further on you will have a fighting chance at least. just deny the apocalipse as being what the world wants. deny rapes,crimes,torture as being what the world wants and needs. deny mafia and gangs as being normal humans on earth. What i said here is just a story and it might be helpful .

2. Link to Post #22
    San Marino Avalon Member jaybird88's Avatar
    Thanks

who is zeta?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybird88 For This Post:

Iyakum (11th September 2019)

4. Link to Post #23
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

zeta is the species of zeta reticuli aliens. they are also known as the greys. they were responsible for abductions all over the world. they have ufo-s , real bodies and a lot of mechanical spirits. they have astral medicine . they can build an afterlife in the astral plane. from ground up whatever you may please - monasteries, grass, land, animals... anything in this reality they can take, clone and build somewhere else. they can interfere with our reality by implants and by telepathy. i was told that every human has a zeta in him since birth that is quiet and just gives out information. a tiny spirit that gives info about you. i believe they are also responsible for building our dream world. what people on the planet dream.

about god, satan, hathor, thor, zeus. zeta can make any type of god depending on what the world needs. they can make it's spirit . depends on what the majority of people are praying at. i've seen the technology of how to build gods. they can put satan and the devil on hold or activate, diminish powers , amplify world powers. it depends on what the world is praying at. i knew this prior to the contact. that there is no god and that we make the spirit of the god we imagine through our prayers and our beliefs. i personally pray to the grass. i believe the grass is a symbolism of life on earth . and to earth . those who attacked me prayed at viruses. i've seen the viruses and they have a program and personality. cancer for instance can be made to speak and have opinions.it's a spirit. a talk example - the world wants this ... but cancer says otherwise. hiv can be made into a god. it actually has a personality and can be made into a spirit that has real knowledge about the world and it can also incarnate.

they are currently making world simulations and all people and animals on planet earth have a say in this. even the grass. they want to make new gods. there are some good news in this. their way of doing things is first they give you bad things in order to find out who you really are. after that they can give you what you want. it can be that the good world would be given new gods and healing.
    Last edited by simbad24; 10th September 2019 at 06:01.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

If the Zetas have so much "power" and are so superior to us or ahead of us in development, then why do they need our help to heal them? I think if they are more advanced than we humans, ... then should not the Zetas help us?

Is only a question ? Just as Simbad24 tells us about this Zeta / Gray race that they are capable of a great deal, and that their empire is so great and powerful. Then this breed not only has to have enormous knowledge, but much more.

Well, a race like this Zeta that uses human implants to explore them that can make telepathic contact with humans. So why do they need the help of a race that is underdeveloped in their point of view ... or am I wrong now?

A race that is so powerful that they use a galaxy as their homeland will surely cope with a C virus and be able to heal itself. If Zetas rely on our telepathic / mental healing powers, then I think it's just a plan to weaken people with abilities.

What do they really want, what exactly do they have in mind? Do you want to use our powers to benefit them, for a large-scale lie? Oh, no, I have no healing powers but even if I had any, I would first of all cure the children that are human beings of ours. Tthen I would certainly not donate any power to the Zetas.

We have enough worries on our planet, the earth, that we need to solve ourselves and without outside help. Why do not these Zeta help us with this?

We already have enough viruses on Earth that we can not cure, enough other diseases that are only partially or not curable. These Zetas are happy to keep their infections, we need our powers for ourselves, and above all we should think of our children first and foremost.

So I've never heard or read of a cure or their help, ...!
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Mike (11th September 2019), simbad24 (12th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Power is a relative word. I suspect the Zetas are pawns in a bigger play. Perhaps manipulated by AI or reptilians. Earth is likely seen as a prime hunk of real estate by those who want to control Earth and the resources here.

My wish is that humans become so smart, so clever, so intuitive that humans question everything and can no longer be manipulated. And we all see through the illusion of being separate from Source.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Iyakum (11th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), Mike (11th September 2019), simbad24 (12th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,490 times in 32,926 posts

A side note here: I'm not even convinced (at all!) the Greys are 'Zetas'. It was Nancy Lieder who popularized that term, which is arguably very unreliable.

There's very little evidence indeed the Greys are anything to do with the star Zeta Reticuli. That all originated with the star map drawn by 1961 abductee Betty Hill, which was later interpreted by researcher Marjorie Fish. An interesting full account of that is here:
    Marjorie Fish's analysis has been fairly criticized by a few researchers, and (as best I know) there are no leaked or FIOA'd documents that mention Zeta Reticuli (though from memory, Bob Lazar did say he'd read that in one of his briefing papers).

I feel it's a 'popular culture' thing: something which has become casually and widely accepted as true, but which actually has very little to really support it.

It seems FAR more likely that these little Grey beings are highly advanced biorobots that are extensively used, with minor differences that may often be overlooked or not noticed, by many different ET species — that could originate from just about anywhere at all.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gs_powered (12th September 2019), Iyakum (11th September 2019), James (11th September 2019), justntime2learn (12th September 2019), Mike (11th September 2019), muxfolder (12th September 2019), noxon medem (11th September 2019), Philippe (11th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Ron Mauer Sr (11th September 2019), Star Tsar (11th September 2019), Ultima Thule (12th September 2019), Yoda (11th September 2019), ZenBaller (11th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 496 posts

what affects our minds
    is equaly important to what
    effects our bodies .
    - be well, all .

12. Link to Post #28
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

you did not read carefully .they are virused. something attacked the core of their thinking. their internal robotic laws. they created gods that they cannot control. they come from the dream world(example - hellraiser scene where pinhead enters the room through the walls . they can create that for anyone interested :D. you can actually have a real cenobite - a vivid spirit with superpowers in your own house. and it's a robotic lifeform that has a program and in actual fact it's a zeta programmed robot based of some people's imagination. they can create white angels too). they build our dreams . they read from the internal mind . either way. it might be possible that things will go for the better.
    still in hellraiser there is a scene where they bring in people and the phrase was -" in here you have no secrets" and after that punishment comes. i know how they read from you dates, memories, images. the astral plane is their place of existence primarily.
    I know people who used zetas to build for them an astral plane where they can go when they die. example: to create a house where you lived in your lifetime as the afterlife. with clones of your family and friends for instance.
    I believe ghost busters is a real depiction of zeta's astral plane creations. In a cartoon with ghost busters there is a lady/ a nice goddess that is canceled with the help of the team where they say - go back to the past where you belong. Those things are real as real spirits can be in the astral plane.
    Last edited by simbad24; 12th September 2019 at 06:45.

13. Link to Post #29
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

ghostbusters . i believe inspired by real zeta spirits. encounters with such things.

they can read through zeta technology. they can be created in the astral as real beings.
    cenobites judgement.

cenobites sumoning and how they can take your house and do what they want with you.

this is still zeta but with a different program.
    Last edited by simbad24; 12th September 2019 at 07:19.

14. Link to Post #30
    Romania Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    A side note here: I'm not even convinced (at all!) the Greys are 'Zetas'. It was Nancy Lieder who popularized that term, which is arguably very unreliable.

There's very little evidence indeed the Greys are anything to do with the star Zeta Reticuli. That all originated with the star map drawn by 1961 abductee Betty Hill, which was later interpreted by researcher Marjorie Fish. An interesting full account of that is here:

Marjorie Fish's analysis has been fairly criticized by a few researchers, and (as best I know) there are no leaked or FIOA'd documents that mention Zeta Reticuli (though from memory, Bob Lazar did say he'd read that in one of his briefing papers).

I feel it's a 'popular culture' thing: something which has become casually and widely accepted as true, but which actually has very little to really support it.

It seems FAR more likely that these little Grey beings are highly advanced biorobots that are extensively used, with minor differences that may often be overlooked or not noticed, by many different ET species — that could originate from just about anywhere at all.
    hy. they are similar to what simon parkes described in my experience. so are the mantids. they are small like half a meter to a meter but they can make themselves bigger or smaller like micro smaller or gigantic.

zeta astral medicine. spirits. radiated spirits.
    Last edited by simbad24; 12th September 2019 at 09:31.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2