+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Can't We Get A "Clear" Image of a UFO?? - Revealing Article

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Post Why Can't We Get A "Clear" Image of a UFO?? - Revealing Article

A Twitter friend of mine was on an Aussie TV show talking about the latest "buzz" on the Navy UFOs among others.

Right after they cut away from the interview segment, one of the anchors asks something to the effect of....

"Gee. You think all this time they would get a "clear" picture of one. Why can't we get really good picture of a UFO???"

From personal experience living in a "hotspot", and after much research, this is what I've concluded so far.

https://jimisroomtv.blogspot.com/201...ge-of-UFO.html

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), gs_powered (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Justplain (11th September 2019), Krist (11th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), Reinhard (11th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019), Valerie Villars (11th September 2019), yelik (11th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Why Can't We Get A "Clear" Image of a UFO?? - Revealing Article

Advanced beings appear to have the ability to alter the density/frequency of matter. Photographing an object not fully materialised into physical matter as we know it, I imagine is difficult to capture without the right equipment.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), ichingcarpenter (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Krist (11th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), Reinhard (11th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Anti gravity and or dimensional shifting/reflecting/etc..tends to..no..will have a component where it will not be 'relatable' to what we call ordinary visible light (it will look super bright, or black hole-ish).

This means disturbed optical layers. Superbright, difficult to focus on, like it looks a bit inside out (like looking into a concave mirror, it confuses the eye), or indistinct to a camera, maybe even fuzzy-ish. It's the field disturbance. It has to disconnect from normal reality to achieve the sense of lift (in how we think of it).

A recent bit in the opposite/reversed/mirrored tack (direction and attempt), is the few posts on Dicyanin dye

It's almost relateable to being like a meringue type pie..where if you touch it at all, it collapses. the material is highly pre-disposed to light sensitivity in specific ranges and then is run as a super thin layer. For photographic purposes. In this case, claimed to be able to print auras. Maybe, maybe not. a huge increase in basic sensitivity in specific direction in spectra of light, is the minimum takeaway. The stuff has a very short lifespan, very 'alive', one might say (but not in reality, just that it is at the edge of self collapse--as a light sensitive material -in that act of collapse). The link is a true keeper, as it has the basic recipe for the use of the material, preparation, etc.

Back to the UFO....Basically, you get a mirage type atmospheric wobble that may be lensed or not, or both and variable, depending on the geometry and action of the field/generator involved, and it's termination zones or integration zones with our 'reality'. The field maybe stable but our space and it's relation to the field may not be. Think of hot water around a boiling thing in the water. If you've ever seen that, you will see an optical disturbance zone around it. This can be seen in the footage of deep sea volcanic/hydrothermal vents, in the planet earth series. the field boundary for the ufo is necessarily live and in motion or flow.

(go to the one minute mark exactly and watch for about 15 seconds)
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th September 2019 at 13:35.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Justplain (11th September 2019), Krist (11th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), Reinhard (11th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The fields tend to be electrostatic in nature, or exceedingly high voltage.

This is likely sensitive to laser attack. Lasers have been rumored to be able to take down UFOs. This would be due to field breakage, or field integrity breakage. Literally popping the bubble, and then causing a massive current flow/short on a power system internal to the UFO, that should be all voltage.

It is reported that is is how some UFO's have been made to crash. things like playing with lasers and small UFO's have been known to happen. Since the UFO is out of time, then we get to the story of how our own so called UFO's (made by humans) 'slow time' for those on board, re their connection to the outer world they may be flying around in. Since they are the smaller mass, the difference, the smaller bit is them, not us, so they experience time differently, and we look incredibly slow in comparison. thus the stories of the UFOs dancing around the laser beam with no contact. And so on....

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Justplain (11th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

Yes to Carmody's posts immediately above.

Some of the lack of clarity is very likely to be due to
    1. The operation of whatever drive is being used, and/or
    2. Some aspect of interdimensionality. (Whatever that really means! )
    When these things are 'stationary', as it were — like a car parked or stopped in traffic, or a helicopter hovering — they seem to be very solid indeed. If one credits the many credible reports of crashed or captured (or gifted!) disks, they all seem 100% metallic, at least in texture.

Here's a photo I posted on this thread, that I'm certain is real. My post about it is copied below.
    After posting the photo, I corresponded with the photographer, now in his 70s (an American man), who saw the disk at close quarters on the Pan American highway in Peru when he was a young man in his early 20s. It's the clearest genuine UFO photo I've ever seen.

~~~

Hi, All:

A friend gave me this photo last night (18 January, 2013). It was taken by a friend of his, a number of years ago, in Peru. The original was sent to Art Bell, who apparently never returned it.

This photo posted here is a high-resolution scan (which I did myself at 2400 dpi) of a good first-generation print. The digital images have not been altered or touched-up in any way.

The original high-resolution photo (5.3 Mb) can be downloaded here:

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Carmody (11th September 2019), Iyakum (13th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Justplain (11th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019), Yoda (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

You could even say that UFO's work on temporal differential, as gravity is an after effect, a residual - not a fundamental.

Stated that way, so one can get to the understanding that both time and gravity are residual effects of dimensional relation and/or manipulation, or in this case, quantum or atomic manipulation. The residuals are the effects seen, the so called desired effects aren't the real deal, they are just a result, not a primary or a fundamental.

We can interface with or utilize the 'real world' (components, vibrations, rotations, fields, etc) to create the desired effect, which is a field characteristic of specific shape frequency and type/flow rate and orientation/polarization.

it is important to understand that matter, as we know it, is a residual of dimensional fields in the act of integration or relation.

Our reality as we know it, is simply a complimentary resonant bubble of similar/sympathetic relations of dimensional fields, a bubble on a vector. Time and gravity, atomic structure, etc, is sensed or made real as it is the integration limit/point itself. A pair of two dimensional fields in schism, or what seems like complex rotation. thus particle and anti particle, etc, and then discrete packages of that paired spin integration that can be observed as waves. The viewpoint or vector/bubble is the reality itself. thus the other realities or bubbles, which are slightly different vectors. Thus dark matter -it's a different dimensional space in immediate relation.
    Last edited by Carmody; 11th September 2019 at 14:09.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), Iyakum (13th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Justplain (11th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), mountain_jim (12th September 2019), onevoice (12th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

A few nights ago, I was driving through the Carolinas/Virginias when I noticed a stunning full moon in the sky that had previously been obscured by clouds. Not only that, the moon was directly above Pilot Mountain. It was an absolutely stunning sight!

Anyone who’s driven by a mountain knows it’s in view for quite some time, I mean, it’s a mountain. Even with all the time, it took me forever to get my phone set to take a photo, and even with a phone that takes surprisingly excellent pictures during the evening, the photos I took looked like a little light above a dark blob. The scale and emotion were completely lacking. Something breathtaking was utterly bland and unrecognizable.

Between the WOW factor and trying to get a good photo in the moment, especially considering UAPs most often are fast moving lights during the evening/early morning hours, I can see why we don’t have too many clear photos of this phenomenon.
    Last edited by James; 11th September 2019 at 15:18. Reason: Typo!!

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

It seems there may be many high quality photos of UFOs, but most won't accept that they are real. To me, the older photos from 50 years ago or more are the most convincing. There was little to no manipulation then and the subject was certainly not popular, so fakery wasn't on the minds of the photographers.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Justplain (11th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (13th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), toppy (11th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

To confirm the 'distortion' effect associated with ufo's, the one I saw in late evening over a lake was seen differently by me and my daughter. She saw a black rectangle with lights at the front and back and I saw a black triangle with two dual taillights and a few lights near the front. She said it turned sideways as it raced by us while it seemed without it to me. I was viewing it thru a monocular while she was just using normal vision. And, of course, there was no discernible sound (a jet doing this would have deafened us). No time to take a pic.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2019), jjjones (11th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019), Zanshin (12th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Regarding the “distortion effect,” I do have a personal anecdote to share.

Years ago, my mother and younger brother both saw a flying triangle. Even though they both saw the same thing (a low flying, non-reflective, metallic triangle with a dome on the top and bottom,) they each described it slightly differently.

It was such a slow moving craft that came within a few hundred feet of our house, yet my mother swore it had a spotlight, whereas my brother said it didn’t. My brother said it had a black “V” etched on the back, while my mother did not notice that at all, and maybe strangest of all, my mother said the craft was as large as the house, while my brother said it was no larger than a car.

Strange!

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Mike (12th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,153 times in 314 posts

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (14th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

I have no idea what it was. In 2009 I sat on the balcony and watched the stars. I had a telescope that had lent me a friend while he was on vacation. So I searched with it the night sky. Suddenly I saw a point of light that moved very fast. He moved forwards, backwards, left and right at a speed that was really very high.

At first I thought someone had a fun and would play with a laser. But a normal laser could not reach this height. Also, the color was like a star, neither red nor green, it was as bright as a star. An aircraft like a fighter pilot I could exclude, something would not be possible. I called my girlfriend and show her the thing, she had the same ideas as me, but none of that could have happened.

So we decided that we first search the ground on from the earth so emits a light signal. We did not find one. So we continued to observe this point of light, although the telescope was a very good one, as I suspect the distance was too far. But even so I'm not sure if it was at the distance. I have the same question asked in another forum, but no one had an answer to it. I do not know what it was, maybe you can enlighten me.

We tried to make a foto of it, but is was to fast and to far away, the result was nothing.
    Last edited by Iyakum; 13th September 2019 at 14:04.
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Here's a few pics of some ufo's I took in 2008

Visually to the eye they ALL looked like glowing pulsing RED spheres fading in and out of existence - and very close.
    I should upload some of the other shots that show them above the house and neighbours that will give some kind of scale - I reckon about 10 - 15 ft diameter
    as Carmody says - quiet "Blackholeish" - one appears to have an antenna dish as well (one sort of center below) !!

A Real Black hole below - similar eh !

Last edited by Did You See Them; 13th September 2019 at 15:15.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

conk (13th September 2019), Iyakum (13th September 2019), Joe from the Carolinas (14th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread