+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Medical Mafia

1. Link to Post #1
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,615 times in 274 posts

Default Medical Mafia

The Medical Mafia has fully infiltrated Australia, now enforcing their brand new law which I've screen captured for you here. I can't believe they are allowed to use "reasonable force" to administer whatever drug or vaccine they want as ordered by the "doctor". Shame on you Australia for taking bribes from Big Pharma, and using the police to enforce such shameful behavior - this is beneath human dignity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	lawe.jpg
Views:	289
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	41523

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th September 2019), Baby Steps (15th September 2019), Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), boja (14th September 2019), conk (13th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), ExomatrixTV (4th January 2020), Franny (13th September 2019), gs_powered (12th September 2019), Happyjak (13th September 2019), happyuk (16th September 2019), Hervé (12th September 2019), jjjones (12th September 2019), Lunesoleil (17th November 2020), Maknocktomb (14th September 2019), onevoice (18th September 2019), Richard S. (13th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (13th September 2019), Satori (12th September 2019), Savannah (1st October 2020), scanner (12th September 2019), shaberon (14th September 2019), Stephanie (16th September 2019), Strat (13th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2019), T Smith (14th September 2019), Tintin (13th September 2019), TrumanCash (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019), Victoria (12th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Portugal Avalon Member gs_powered's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Medical Mafia

Hi spade, where can one find the full document?

Thanks in advance,
    Daniel

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gs_powered For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), Stephanie (16th September 2019), Tintin (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2019), Franny (13th September 2019), gs_powered (13th September 2019), Hervé (13th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Stephanie (16th September 2019), Strat (13th September 2019), Tintin (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

It is utterly incomprehensible how a human being can be forced to inject a foreign substance into their body! Especially when the science is vague on it's safety and efficacy.

Natural medicine, functional medicine is growing quickly. The very existence of the western model of medicine is at risk. Untold billion$ will vanish, likely trillion$. They simply cannot abide this transition to safe and effective remedies. Watch for more phony news. More stories about people dying or being harmed by supplements. More legislation bringing heat on natural practitioners.

I like one of the Chinese models of health care (found in more rural areas). A patient pays his doctor a monthly stipend while healthy. Should the patient become ill the payments stop until he is well again. Elegantly simple.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

acc355 (8th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th January 2020), Inaiá (5th January 2020), leavesoftrees (14th September 2019), onevoice (18th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (14th September 2019), Stephanie (16th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

the medical mafia is in every country everywhere- including Germany-

my life's partner brother's is very good friends with a laboratorian very high up in the French medical industry (no different from any other)-

he stated : 80% of the medications on the market are useless; they're only there for purposes of profit- but yet Drs. in medical schools are taught to prescribe these prescriptions and they all have potential side effects-

Larry

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th September 2019), conk (24th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (13th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (14th September 2019), Stephanie (16th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (13th September 2019), T Smith (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,183 times in 3,983 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    I like one of the Chinese models of health care (found in more rural areas). A patient pays his doctor a monthly stipend while healthy. Should the patient become ill the payments stop until he is well again. Elegantly simple.
    Yes that is a very old tradition. They're not paid some great, outrageous stipend, so you have to be doing it because you have a calling for the practice. The modern version is mechanics, not medical practice.

These mafias have names, at least here, it is the American Medical Association and the American Cancer Society as probably the two main and oldest ones. And here they reach all through finance and real estate, if you had something, it will go to one of their goons. Here I think we also may be the only developed country with a medical establishment backed by a for-profit insurance agency.

Even though Germany and France, etc., are also plagued by chemists, many of the people have remarked how stunned they are to see death and illness advertised all over American television and a bunch of signs all along the road. It is a "special kind of stupid" here. Australia is perhaps the only place having much similarity to us. In some different way, there might be a legitimate reason for some kind of police-enforced medical situation, but this one is egregiously catering to objectionable techniques.

Keep in mind that vaccinations are trying to steal the credit from ordinary sanitation with soap and bleach, which can be reviewed to be found as the main factor against outbreaks. That plus a healthy immune system, which the medical establishment likes to discard immediately by over-use of c-section, and if not that, poor diet.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

conk (18th September 2019), East Sun (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (14th September 2019), Stephanie (16th September 2019), Tam (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This is Global Genocide Incrementally Employed. First they imprison you in an asylum for the care of the elderly in which they dose you up with brain destroying Haldol, etc., to the point where you cannot speak; they give you influenza, keep you lying down and you get pneumonia; then they give you a lethal dose of morphine; make your uncaring relatives sign that they may bury you without first being seen to be dead by them. I suspect they remove your organs for sale then. The Government gives them a percentage of your remaining social security and you are in and out of there, alive then dead, in one year or less.

Now, they legislate that they may grab you by law and inject death into you. The Government does not have to pay social security, inheritance is abolished and so they can grab your property back, they will soon be taking your money in the "bank" as they abolish inheritance, take whatever organs you have which are still usable, incinerate you and throw the remains in the SWAMP. You think that I am joking?

When the bankers started out their far reaching Federal Reserve Plot, it extended to Global Genocide. It is currently happening in Canada, now Australia, and is taking place in USA nursing homes at this instant. They have taken away Australian's guns and now this. They are plotting, through all these shootings, to take away American's Guns after which they will be murdered. The British Empire and America are run by the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's (connecting all the Dots leading to theft and genocide); using money backed by air, they are going to take your lives and the lives of your uneducated (by plan) children, all led by the Pied Piper (Democrat) Communists who promise them the world and give them starvation and death. After all, it is said that the English educated Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., to go out and murder their millions. Everything seems to start in London. These persons should take some of their own medicine, starting with the poisoned vaccines and medications. As Eustace Mullins wrote (God Bless His Departed Soul), we are all headed for the Gulag.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

conk (24th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (14th September 2019), T Smith (14th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Yes that is a very old tradition. They're not paid some great, outrageous stipend, so you have to be doing it because you have a calling for the practice. The modern version is mechanics, not medical practice.

These mafias have names, at least here, it is the American Medical Association and the American Cancer Society as probably the two main and oldest ones. And here they reach all through finance and real estate, if you had something, it will go to one of their goons. Here I think we also may be the only developed country with a medical establishment backed by a for-profit insurance agency.

Even though Germany and France, etc., are also plagued by chemists, many of the people have remarked how stunned they are to see death and illness advertised all over American television and a bunch of signs all along the road. It is a "special kind of stupid" here. Australia is perhaps the only place having much similarity to us. In some different way, there might be a legitimate reason for some kind of police-enforced medical situation, but this one is egregiously catering to objectionable techniques.

Keep in mind that vaccinations are trying to steal the credit from ordinary sanitation with soap and bleach, which can be reviewed to be found as the main factor against outbreaks. That plus a healthy immune system, which the medical establishment likes to discard immediately by over-use of c-section, and if not that, poor diet.
    Yes, Australians are far worse than the US in this situation - they took their guns a long time ago! No means to fight back or at least the bought out politicians are not afraid of the blowback.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

amor (15th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

17. Link to Post #9
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    This is Global Genocide Incrementally Employed. First they imprison you in an asylum for the care of the elderly in which they dose you up with brain destroying Haldol, etc., to the point where you cannot speak; they give you influenza, keep you lying down and you get pneumonia; then they give you a lethal dose of morphine; make your uncaring relatives sign that they may bury you without first being seen to be dead by them. I suspect they remove your organs for sale then. The Government gives them a percentage of your remaining social security and you are in and out of there, alive then dead, in one year or less.

Now, they legislate that they may grab you by law and inject death into you. The Government does not have to pay social security, inheritance is abolished and so they can grab your property back, they will soon be taking your money in the "bank" as they abolish inheritance, take whatever organs you have which are still usable, incinerate you and throw the remains in the SWAMP. You think that I am joking?

When the bankers started out their far reaching Federal Reserve Plot, it extended to Global Genocide. It is currently happening in Canada, now Australia, and is taking place in USA nursing homes at this instant. They have taken away Australian's guns and now this. They are plotting, through all these shootings, to take away American's Guns after which they will be murdered. The British Empire and America are run by the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's (connecting all the Dots leading to theft and genocide); using money backed by air, they are going to take your lives and the lives of your uneducated (by plan) children, all led by the Pied Piper (Democrat) Communists who promise them the world and give them starvation and death. After all, it is said that the English educated Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., to go out and murder their millions. Everything seems to start in London. These persons should take some of their own medicine, starting with the poisoned vaccines and medications. As Eustace Mullins wrote (God Bless His Departed Soul), we are all headed for the Gulag.
    I believe this happened to my grand-dad, who was perfectly fine up until he had a period of time when all of his children had their schedules clashed and couldn't arrange to look after him - the moment he was booked into a temporary home, his health took a sharp decline, and he was drugged out of his head and couldn't recognize anyone, shortly after (3 months) as he couldn't return home in drugged state, he passed away of pneomonia.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

amor (15th September 2019), Baby Steps (14th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,660 times in 1,521 posts

I am involved in long term care of a slow decline dementia sufferer. He insists on staying at home, with family dropping in and visiting carers.

If he went into residential care, that 3 month figure is about right.

They get immobilised, bed bound, muscle wastage sets in, bad food, sores and infections. It is a form of unacknowledged euthanasia.
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 14th September 2019 at 17:22.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), happyuk (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (14th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I do thank those contributors who confirm my own actual observations of what has happened to neighbors and three actual people in a nursing home where I visited a patient daily, made the acquaintance of three patients who were sent to the hospital over the three days I could not visit because of a bad cold and my desire not to infect anyone. When I returned I learned, to my horror, that they were all obviously dispatched at the hospital to which they were sent. I absolutely know that one of those patients, whose husband I contacted, told me that he could not understand why his wife could not speak to him. This is what happens with an overdose of Haldol. This drug requires an opposing dose of another chemical in order to stop the kidneys from failing. I believe a very high body temperature accompanies kidney failure before death (or so I was told by a nurse). The last time I saw her, her kidneys were hurting her greatly. They obviously deliberately failed to give her the countervailing medication and increased instead the dose of Haldol. She died. The other two patients consisted of one woman who had stopped eating for some time and ate only ice cream. One male nurse said her body was shutting down. She obviously needed nutrients to save her life. The third patient was an elderly man who was blind. He in no way had dementia and spent an hour on the last day I saw him telling me about his son in New Mexico and actually made a pass at me! This, in my opinion, is downright MURDER in the FREE USA!

I invite other stories here. Perhaps we could blow this evil wide open and stop it. If not, I recommend that those who are responsible for these things worldwide be subjected to the same treatment so that we can be rid of their scourge on the human race. If you have followed my posts you will know who they are.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), happyuk (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (15th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

This kind of misbehaviour is tragically happening in Western nations - it's only marginally better in Asian and Latin regions due to the lack of "standard of care", which means they are not as diligent and disciplined in administering / enforcing these horrendous drugs like Haldol on patients, and if they see patients struggle to refuse these drugs or bad reactions, they would stop, whereas a Westernized system would force it to continue. Unfortunately, the Westernized system through the Big Pharma companies are infiltrating all aspects of the medical systems over here and slowly turning these Hospices / Elderly Care places into Death Camps.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

amor (15th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On the subject of being FORCED to take the Haldol, the lady I was visiting, really in an effort to protect her, tried to not swallow the Haldol she was given. The nurse hit her in her mouth in an effort to force her to swallow. This broke the patient's dentures in half. After the patient received a new set of dentures at the cost of $1000US, one day when I visited, it was obvious she was not wearing her dentures. She told me that the same nurse who had hit her and broken her dentures was coming to again force her to take the Haldol which made her feel sick, poisoned. In order to save her new dentures, she hurriedly threw them under the bed where I then found them. After the first incident with the nurse, the nurse complained that my friend had hit her, which was not the truth, she was trying to protect her mouth. As a consequence, they called the doctor and slammed her with an over dose of 12 mg or whatever the units used are. She was totally unable to speak on that occasion after the injection. It scrambles the brain.

I happened to hear on the radio that Psychiatrists no longer have to practice as Psychologists on the patients. Their sole duty is dispensing brain killing pharmaceuticals. If you are the most mentally astute and well person in the world, these fake medicine men will grab you and pronounce you a mental case given any excuse. I have experienced a perfect example of this. All of this should be STOPPED.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

conk (6th January 2020), East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), happyuk (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (16th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Default Medical Mafia

"The Medical Mafia has fully infiltrated Australia, now enforcing their brand new law which I've screen captured for you here. I can't believe they are allowed to use "reasonable force" to administer whatever drug or vaccine they want as ordered by the "doctor". Shame on you Australia for taking bribes from Big Pharma, and using the police to enforce such shameful behavior - this is beneath human dignity."

Just to drive this point home, do you realize that this Law means that they can, on any excuse, drug you and kill you and you or anyone else would have no recourse against them? People must absolutely rise up against this. It is no different than the Germans dragging the Jews and others off to Death Camps.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Blacklight43 (15th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (16th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

[QUOTE=spade;1313812]The Medical Mafia has fully infiltrated Australia, now enforcing their brand new law which I've screen captured for you here. I can't believe they are allowed to use "reasonable force" to administer whatever drug or vaccine they want as ordered by the "doctor". Shame on you Australia for taking bribes from Big Pharma, and using the police to enforce such shameful behavior - this is beneath human dignity. /QUOTE]

Spade, I'll preface this response with the qualifier - I'm presuming your call of shame on Australia wasn't directed at me per se.
    I acknowledge also the perception many 'Indonesians' would naturally have about 'Australian' obsequious subservience to Anglo/American (or just global) hegemony.

Most of the people I communicate with, who call this landmass home, are actively engaged in holding these policy makers to account.
    Alas this is still a very minor portion of the populous.

There are those here, myself included, who have paid a hefty price for daring to question consensus reality where amongst other agendas, this
    somewhat isolated population is considered optimal for testing new policies and programs before wider implementation -
    rigorously enforced by the police, as you say.

It is my firmly held, thoroughly researched position that the solution reduces to contract.

The 'medical mafia' as one tentacle of world crime inc. operates on the premise that they have consent through 'tacit acquiescence'.

The vast majority of folk have no clue what is presumed they agree to, mainly due to ignorance of the adhesion contracts they have unwittingly
    become party to.
    That presumption, unrebutted, becomes an assumption of law and is operated upon as consent of the parties.

Where government documents are negotiable instruments carrying commercial energy, rendering an unqualified signature on that instrument means
    the signatory has subrogated any further right to negotiate the instrument.
    The state then negotiates the contract as is deemed appropriate.

Folk all over this globe consent through ignorance to government policy, by signing registration forms, every single day.

Then they wonder why they get pepper sprayed for dishonourably protesting a contract they've already agreed to.

I have been incarcerated for periods up to a week for daring to ask even the most basic questions.
    Asking questions, not arguing and protesting - leaving the burden of proof on the other party.
    (eg: By what authority do you presume to compel me to do anything you say? I'd be happy to comply if you can demonstrate said authority.)

Stripped naked and clothed in calico lunatic dress with mental competency examinations (which I've passed) in an attempt to demonstrate
    I was incompetent and incapable of sticking with program - I'd obviously agreed to, (right?).

Years of study and testing this knowledge both in court and on the street has led me to the opinion that-
    there is honour in the system, up to a point,
    if one asserts one's standing and demonstrates competency in contract, that will be acknowledged up to a point,
    that point being where private agendas subvert justice or merely legitimate, informed dissent threatens the integrity of the status quo.

All this to say I can't denigrate anyone for being unwilling to commit so much to any cause.

Though ignorance of the law is no excuse - requiring everyone to basically do a law degree in order to control their contracts is untenable.

The contention that hiding a message in a film is sufficient public notice for trust law operations is fundamentally flawed,
    yet that is exactly how it goes (911 in the Simpsons?)

A dedicated two years study in how to conduct oneself in commerce and contract, made mandatory in high school would eliminate much of
    rampant statism.

Where the current seat of the empire and world reserve currency facilitator has the fascist (rule by corporation) symbols boldly displayed
    in their house of representatives, educating the masses would certainly threaten the status quo.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 16th September 2019 at 07:46.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zanshin For This Post:

East Sun (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), spade (16th September 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #16
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the well written response Zanshin, and no it was directed towards the bought and sold-out Australian policy makers who are more like thugs and high-level criminals. The poor Australians have to suffer and be subject to their un-elected officials' gross accounts of greed and corruption - freely selling swathes of your beautiful land (which they don't rightfully own) to the parasitical CCP controlled Chinese companies. It is a sad state of affairs, now this! You guys need to start egging politicians again, and hopefully bear arms to fight against this tyranny.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spade For This Post:

XelNaga (17th July 2020), Zanshin (16th September 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Mafia seeking to control nutrition as well
    NJ Legislature Sends Anti-Free Speech Dietitian Bill to Governor Murphy
    December 19th 2019
    Posted By: GMI Reporter
    Originally published on www.opensourcetruth.com

ALERT TO ALL HEALTH FREEDOM ADVOCATES
    Dietitian/Nutritionist Licensing Act - Bill A1582/S2625
    Passed by NJ Legislature on 16 December 2019
    Contact Gov. Murphy Here:
    https://nj.gov/governor/contact/

"While Health Freedom Advocates stormed Trenton and successfully stopped the State Legislature from abrogating long-standing religious conscientious objections to forced vaccination this past week, on the same day the same legislators quietly passed an anti-free speech Dietitian Licensing Law which monopolizes all speech about nutrition in the hands of state-licensed dietitians.

The last time the State Legislature did this was in 1994, and that was just a certification law, not a mandatory licensing law. Then Governor Christie Todd Whitman vetoed the Bill saying that it would not offer further protection to New Jersians.

We now call upon Governor Murphy to do likewise and veto this Bill as it creates a monopoly, violates free speech, and denies New Jersians access to valid information about nutrition except through state-licensed dietitians who are trained to develop institutional feeding programs, not to advise individuals who are seeking to achieve and maintain a healthy status through nutrition.

At the request of Dian Freeman and the association of New Jersey nutritionists that she represents, I was asked to review the Bill and to give my opinion regarding same. I note at the outset that there appear to be around one hundred licensed dietitians in New Jersey and in excess of one thousand practicing nutritionists, many of whom are privately certified and accredited. Many thousands of New Jersians rely on advice from the nutritionists of their choice -- a choice about to be taken from them.

This Bill clearly seeks to control speech, and specifically speech about health and wellness, as well as speech about what people eat, a matter impressed with significant privacy interests.

For the reasons set forth below, it is my opinion that the bill, as adopted by the legislative majority clearly violates Federal case law protecting Constitutional Rights and would most probably be declared unconstitutional by the Federal Courts, as written and as implemented.

Federal law is very clear with regard to the Right of the People to Truthful Health Information. That is at the heart of the First Amendment. The 2002 case of Thompson v Western States (535 U.S. 357) explicitly deals with efforts by government to control speech about health. Justice O'Connor, writing for the majority stated: "If the First Amendment means anything, it means that regulating speech must be a last - not first - resort… We have previously rejected the notion that the Government has an interest in preventing the dissemination of truthful commercial information in order to prevent members of the public from making [even] bad decisions with the information."

Even more to the point is the leading Federal case of Anderson v Ballard (498 F Supp 1038, 1980) where Texas sought to regulate acupuncture by licensing a different profession (physicians) to provide the service while forbidding the existing professional acupuncturists from doing so. This is what the New Jersey bill seeks to do with dietitians and what some dietitians apparently see as competitors, the professional nutritionists.

In the Ballard case, the Court stated, "Denied the right to choose… they are condemned either to endure without hope the misery that is theirs or to continue to expend their energies and resources on treatment that brings them no relief…This Court can only conclude that the challenged articles and rules effectively render acupuncture treatment unavailable in the State of Texas. In practical terms, they not only 'burden' an individual's right to decide by substantially limiting access to the means of effectuating that decision, they essentially prohibit the decision entirely. Carey v Population Services, 431 US 678, at 688." (p 1047)

The Court noted the irony of the situation where the Texas Medical Board "has prohibited the formally trained from practicing, but has allowed the formally untrained, who it admits are not schooled enough in acupuncture to effectively supervise …" (p1055)

For these reasons, I am of the opinion that the adopted Bill is clearly unconstitutional and subject to successful attack in the Federal courts if signed into law by Governor Murphy. However, Governor Murphy could do the right thing and veto this Bill. Contact him here: https://nj.gov/governor/contact/

Ralph Fucetola, JD
    President
    Institute for Health Research
    www.InHeRe.org

PS - Share this link widely on social media!
    https://www.opensourcetruth.com/nj-l...vernor-murphy/ "
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (30th December 2019), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Which is worse: the NSA or the FDA?
    12/30/19
    by Jon Rappoport
    A message to Wikileaks, Cryptome, Public Intelligence, and other sites that expose secrets
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...se-nsa-or-fda/

"Does 2.25 million deaths in America, per decade, at the hands of the medical system, rate as a significant leak?

As my readers know, I’ve reported on a number of scandals concerning the toxicity of medical drugs, including shocking death numbers in the US.

These scandals are leaks from inside the National Security State.

If you visit Wikileaks, Cryptome, Public Intelligence, and other similar sites, how many purely medical documents do you find posted?

How many damaging leaks exposing the crimes of the medical cartel do you find?

Very, very few.

Where are the medical insiders who are liberating and passing along incriminating documentary evidence?

Some of the best exposers of political, intelligence-agency, and military crimes are way behind the curve, when it comes to medical matters.

The medical sphere, for various reasons, is far better protected than any other segment of society.

For the hundredth time, let me cite Dr. Barbara Starfield’s stunning review, “Is US health really the best in the world?” published on July 26, 2000, in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Starfield, at the time, was working as a highly respected public health expert, at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.

She concluded that the US medical system kills 225,000 Americans a year. That would add up to 2.25 million deaths per decade.

Laid directly at the door of the American medical complex.

106,000 of those annual deaths, as Starfield reports, are the direct result of medical drugs.

Aside from the genocidal death toll, Starfield’s findings also imply massive fraud in all medical journals that routinely publish glowing results of clinical trials of drugs.

Such trials open the door to the marketing of drugs that kill, according to Starfield, 106,000 Americans every year. How is this possible unless deep, continuing, and abetted research fraud are the order of the day?

Indeed, Dr. Marcia Angell, the editor of New England Journal of Medicine for 20 years, wrote the following:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” (NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009)

The FDA, of course, is the single government agency responsible for certifying drugs as safe and effective, before their public release is permitted. Yet the FDA takes absolutely no responsibility for the deaths.

Can you imagine the feeding frenzy, if, say, some leaker in the Pentagon passed along a political/military document to Wikileaks that showed the Dept. of Defense was poisoning to death, like clockwork, a hundred thousand of its own soldiers every year?

Let’s stop this insane nonsense of separating one whole set of government crimes from another, simply because the propagandized priests in the white coats are above reproach.

We’re not living in 1950 anymore, and this isn’t Kansas.

In 1988, when I was writing my first book, AIDS INC., I stated that medical covert ops are the most successful methods for pacifying, debilitating, and controlling populations, through toxification, because these ops fly the flag of political neutrality.

They appear to favor no king, dictator, president, government administration or partisan position.

Their propaganda is all about healing and helping.

In fact, the medical cartel is, in the long run, the most effective branch of political repression, from one end of the planet to the other.

It favors top-down control by those in power, whoever they are, whatever they claim to stand for.

Consider this: when Ed Snowden released NSA documents that showed the extent of government surveillance on populations, no one from the intelligence establishment made a serious case that Snowden’s revelations were false. Instead, they attacked Snowden for exposing “methods” of “the war on terror.”

However, in the medical arena, leakers would be afraid that doctors, medical bureaucrats, public health agencies, government leaders, drug-company fronts, and major media outlets would, all at once, deny the validity and truth of the leaks—despite the fact that the truth is there for all to see.

In other words, the best protected cartel in the world—medical—would act in a far more Orwellian fashion. It would say: the truth is not the truth, the facts are not the facts, 2 and 2 do not equal 4—and the cartel would get away with doing that.

This is the kind of clout we’re talking about when it comes to medical matters.

Over the years, I’ve alerted mainstream reporters to the Starfield review, cited above, and other confirming published studies that reveal the horrific extent of medical destruction. Those reporters who bothered to get back to me issued blanket denials. They essentially said, “Yes, I see the evidence and the facts, but the facts aren’t facts. What’s happening isn’t happening.”

Now we’re talking about some heavy brainwashing.

By comparison, it makes the quality of the scandal around Snowden seem like a Sunday lunch in the park.

A few years ago, I had one reporter, who exposes political leaks, tell me: “I don’t mess with medical stuff. It would ruin my credibility.”

Indeed. Another indication of how powerful the medical apparatus is.

Recently, the Washington Post highlighted a new study that puts “medical errors” as the 3rd leading cause of death in America. There hasn’t been any significant follow-up. There hasn’t been an explosion of outrage. So even when exposure occurs, the brainwashing factor is so strong it makes no difference. It’s just another ho-hum day in the news business.

That’s mind control par excellence. That’s tremendous protection of criminals.

That’s like a crime boss saying, “Yeah, I kill 225,000 people every year, but it’s an accident”—and nothing happens.

He goes his merry way, and everyone praises him as a humanitarian.

Talk about inventing and selling false reality.

This one is at the top of the charts, and it stays there.

I could stop here, but I’m going to take this one step further, because, as you can see, I’m talking about mind control. So here is the vital add-on:

From the dawn of history, humans have been particularly vulnerable to statements, from “selfless altruists,” about being saved, being rescued, being given gifts from above. And behind those statements, when there is an organization involved, a top-down organization, the threat level rises considerably.

Leaders have always recognized that if they match their pronouncements and assurances with the population’s unflagging hope of being saved, they, the leaders, win. They win big.

Even in societies where overt human sacrifice was practiced, the cover story involved some kind of healing and rescue. The good gods would see the sacrifices and intervene to produce “better days.” Better life for all.

This is what was sold, and this was what was bought. For many people, the times have not changed. Make them a promise of medical rescue, and they’re in. They’re floating in a hopeful trance.

A hypnotic induction has been performed, and it works.

The controlled subject responds with gratitude.

At that point, you can engage in complete contradictions, rank absurdities, and doublespeak.

The trance will hold.

As my old research collaborator, hypnotherapist Jack True, once told me in an interview, “People want dreams. When they lose faith in their own ability to dream about the life they want, they’ll accept someone else dreaming for them. That’s what hypnosis is. Someone else dreaming for you. You accept a substitute. That’s mind control. That’s believing you can live in someone else’s creation forever…”

If I were the head of an institution of higher learning, I would engrave that quote above the gates, and I would build a four-year course that explores the implications of the quote in every dimension of human existence.

The medical cartel is the best-protected organization on the planet."
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Caliban (4th January 2020), Delight (31st December 2019), Franny (30th December 2019), Pam (31st December 2019), spade (2nd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (30th December 2019), TrumanCash (3rd January 2020)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,728 times in 1,343 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Which is worse: the NSA or the FDA?
    12/30/19
    by Jon Rappoport
    A message to Wikileaks, Cryptome, Public Intelligence, and other sites that expose secrets
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2019...se-nsa-or-fda/

"Does 2.25 million deaths in America, per decade, at the hands of the medical system, rate as a significant leak?

As my readers know, I’ve reported on a number of scandals concerning the toxicity of medical drugs, including shocking death numbers in the US.

These scandals are leaks from inside the National Security State.

If you visit Wikileaks, Cryptome, Public Intelligence, and other similar sites, how many purely medical documents do you find posted?

How many damaging leaks exposing the crimes of the medical cartel do you find?

Very, very few.

Where are the medical insiders who are liberating and passing along incriminating documentary evidence?

Some of the best exposers of political, intelligence-agency, and military crimes are way behind the curve, when it comes to medical matters.

The medical sphere, for various reasons, is far better protected than any other segment of society.

For the hundredth time, let me cite Dr. Barbara Starfield’s stunning review, “Is US health really the best in the world?” published on July 26, 2000, in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Starfield, at the time, was working as a highly respected public health expert, at the Johns Hopkins School of Public Health.

She concluded that the US medical system kills 225,000 Americans a year. That would add up to 2.25 million deaths per decade.

Laid directly at the door of the American medical complex.

106,000 of those annual deaths, as Starfield reports, are the direct result of medical drugs.

Aside from the genocidal death toll, Starfield’s findings also imply massive fraud in all medical journals that routinely publish glowing results of clinical trials of drugs.

Such trials open the door to the marketing of drugs that kill, according to Starfield, 106,000 Americans every year. How is this possible unless deep, continuing, and abetted research fraud are the order of the day?

Indeed, Dr. Marcia Angell, the editor of New England Journal of Medicine for 20 years, wrote the following:

“It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.” (NY Review of Books, January 15, 2009)

The FDA, of course, is the single government agency responsible for certifying drugs as safe and effective, before their public release is permitted. Yet the FDA takes absolutely no responsibility for the deaths.

Can you imagine the feeding frenzy, if, say, some leaker in the Pentagon passed along a political/military document to Wikileaks that showed the Dept. of Defense was poisoning to death, like clockwork, a hundred thousand of its own soldiers every year?

Let’s stop this insane nonsense of separating one whole set of government crimes from another, simply because the propagandized priests in the white coats are above reproach.

We’re not living in 1950 anymore, and this isn’t Kansas.

In 1988, when I was writing my first book, AIDS INC., I stated that medical covert ops are the most successful methods for pacifying, debilitating, and controlling populations, through toxification, because these ops fly the flag of political neutrality.

They appear to favor no king, dictator, president, government administration or partisan position.

Their propaganda is all about healing and helping.

In fact, the medical cartel is, in the long run, the most effective branch of political repression, from one end of the planet to the other.

It favors top-down control by those in power, whoever they are, whatever they claim to stand for.

Consider this: when Ed Snowden released NSA documents that showed the extent of government surveillance on populations, no one from the intelligence establishment made a serious case that Snowden’s revelations were false. Instead, they attacked Snowden for exposing “methods” of “the war on terror.”

However, in the medical arena, leakers would be afraid that doctors, medical bureaucrats, public health agencies, government leaders, drug-company fronts, and major media outlets would, all at once, deny the validity and truth of the leaks—despite the fact that the truth is there for all to see.

In other words, the best protected cartel in the world—medical—would act in a far more Orwellian fashion. It would say: the truth is not the truth, the facts are not the facts, 2 and 2 do not equal 4—and the cartel would get away with doing that.

This is the kind of clout we’re talking about when it comes to medical matters.

Over the years, I’ve alerted mainstream reporters to the Starfield review, cited above, and other confirming published studies that reveal the horrific extent of medical destruction. Those reporters who bothered to get back to me issued blanket denials. They essentially said, “Yes, I see the evidence and the facts, but the facts aren’t facts. What’s happening isn’t happening.”

Now we’re talking about some heavy brainwashing.

By comparison, it makes the quality of the scandal around Snowden seem like a Sunday lunch in the park.

A few years ago, I had one reporter, who exposes political leaks, tell me: “I don’t mess with medical stuff. It would ruin my credibility.”

Indeed. Another indication of how powerful the medical apparatus is.

Recently, the Washington Post highlighted a new study that puts “medical errors” as the 3rd leading cause of death in America. There hasn’t been any significant follow-up. There hasn’t been an explosion of outrage. So even when exposure occurs, the brainwashing factor is so strong it makes no difference. It’s just another ho-hum day in the news business.

That’s mind control par excellence. That’s tremendous protection of criminals.

That’s like a crime boss saying, “Yeah, I kill 225,000 people every year, but it’s an accident”—and nothing happens.

He goes his merry way, and everyone praises him as a humanitarian.

Talk about inventing and selling false reality.

This one is at the top of the charts, and it stays there.

I could stop here, but I’m going to take this one step further, because, as you can see, I’m talking about mind control. So here is the vital add-on:

From the dawn of history, humans have been particularly vulnerable to statements, from “selfless altruists,” about being saved, being rescued, being given gifts from above. And behind those statements, when there is an organization involved, a top-down organization, the threat level rises considerably.

Leaders have always recognized that if they match their pronouncements and assurances with the population’s unflagging hope of being saved, they, the leaders, win. They win big.

Even in societies where overt human sacrifice was practiced, the cover story involved some kind of healing and rescue. The good gods would see the sacrifices and intervene to produce “better days.” Better life for all.

This is what was sold, and this was what was bought. For many people, the times have not changed. Make them a promise of medical rescue, and they’re in. They’re floating in a hopeful trance.

A hypnotic induction has been performed, and it works.

The controlled subject responds with gratitude.

At that point, you can engage in complete contradictions, rank absurdities, and doublespeak.

The trance will hold.

As my old research collaborator, hypnotherapist Jack True, once told me in an interview, “People want dreams. When they lose faith in their own ability to dream about the life they want, they’ll accept someone else dreaming for them. That’s what hypnosis is. Someone else dreaming for you. You accept a substitute. That’s mind control. That’s believing you can live in someone else’s creation forever…”

If I were the head of an institution of higher learning, I would engrave that quote above the gates, and I would build a four-year course that explores the implications of the quote in every dimension of human existence.

The medical cartel is the best-protected organization on the planet."
    It is my understanding that the Starfield report of 106,000 deaths from drugs was deaths from drugs IN HOSPITALS. This does not include the number of deaths from drugs from people who were not hospitalized at the time of death. And how would anyone be able to determine that the deaths were from drugs and not from other causes?

I therefore think that the 106,000 number is quite low and that pharmaceutical drugs kill a lot more people, and especially when the drugs can slowly kill people over a long period of use.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Caliban (4th January 2020), Franny (4th January 2020), onawah (3rd January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (3rd January 2020), XelNaga (17th July 2020)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Message to all Americans from the Medical Cartel
    by Jon Rappoport
    January 7, 2020
    https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2020...edical-cartel/

"The US medical system kills 2.25 million Americans per decade. (Dr. Barbara Starfield, “Is US health really the best in the world?”, Journal of the American Medical Association, July 26, 2000.)

Hear ye, hear ye and y’all and you and thou and everybody, we’re the Medical Cartel and we rule your lives, but we really care about you, we really do, we like you.

So here’s the deal. During the course of your lives, we’ll diagnose you with 50 or 60 or 70 (we’re shooting for 100) disorders and diseases, most of which will be fake.

But you’ll get drugs! Everybody wants drugs, right? Who cares what they are, leave that to us. These drugs will create new symptoms, and when you come back to us, we’ll call those symptoms new diseases and disorders, give them hifalutin labels, and pass along more drugs as treatments.

And so forth and so on. Forget nutritional deficiencies, no such thing. Forget toxic environmental chemicals, never happened, they don’t exist.

From cradle to grave, you’ll march in a long gray line to our door, declining in health from year to year, and with the 60 or 70 or 100 vaccine shots thrown in there as well, your immune systems will deteriorate.

You’ll eventually end up in warehouses, uh nursing homes, and more or less hibernate your way into the grave. But you’ll live longer! That’s a real plus.

This whole program is meant to keep you from being able to think or protest or opt out of or rebel against the status quo. Which is beautiful, when you think about it, because the status quo is what maintains the peace. Soft lights, soft music, silence. Wonderful. Easy does it.

You see, in significant ways, the womb and the grave are similar. It’s that middle part, everything in between that can create bother, quirk, and weirdness. We smooth out those years.

We answer all your questions, particularly, “What is wrong with me?” People always ask that one, and we provide the answers. Diseases and disorders. We give them names. We fill in the blanks. No more need to wonder.

Just let us do our jobs. Those of you who won’t, we exile to the outer darkness—but let’s not focus on that. Let’s focus on Normal. Normal is you coming to us for updates on your condition.

We’re the pros. We’re highly trained. We feel your pain. We love you, as long as you’re sick. We collaborate with your meddling family members to make sure you know you’re sick.

Then everything is okay. You can wear each disease and disorder label proudly as a badge of honor. You can talk to friends and neighbors and compare badges. Face it…what else is there to talk about? The weather?

We facilitate conversation throughout society. How’s your Bipolar? Not bad, how’s your son’s Social Anxiety Disorder, what drugs is he taking? And so on. Rich subjects to chat about.

You can pretend you’re educated in medical science. Be the first on your block to understand how viruses attach themselves to host cells in the body. Or hold forth on gene expression. You’ll be a winner in the one-upmanship sweepstakes.

During a fake pandemic, you can help spread worry, concern, and fear. We need “citizen experts.”

Have you noticed how many people are talking about artificial limbs and even organs these days? It’s the coming thing. You won’t need to qualify for replacements. Just volunteer.

And what about the brain? It’s filled with processing errors and prejudiced data. We can do better. And we will.

In 30 years or so, we’ll hook you up to a super-computer and wash away all your anxiety in a flood of Superior Understanding.

Disclaimer: All replicant organs and synthetic thoughts are subject to rejection and unforeseen internal complication.

Ask your doctor if everything we do and say is right for you. If he expresses doubts, immediately report him to the Department of Homeland Security.

There’s nothing worse than a dissident doctor. We train them to within an inch of their lives, but sometimes they sprout mental disorders.

Remember, with us you’ll never walk alone. We know where your grave is, and we’ll lead you there with a kind and firm hand. Life is worrisome, but death is forever. A comforting thought in these troubled times."
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Orph (7th January 2020), TrumanCash (8th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast