+ Reply to Thread

Thread: US Government Silently Monitoring Snake-Like UFOs' Seen Across The Country

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Default US Government Silently Monitoring Snake-Like UFOs' Seen Across The Country

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

betoobig (13th September 2019), Matt P (12th September 2019), Mr.Write (14th September 2019), toppy (13th September 2019), Valerie Villars (13th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

Default Re: US Government Silently Monitoring Snake-Like UFOs' Seen Across The Country

Why can I not post here???????????
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Default Re: US Government Silently Monitoring Snake-Like UFOs' Seen Across The Country

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    Why can I not post here???????????
    I’m not sure I follow? Is there something we can help you out with, East Sun?

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,579 times in 1,719 posts

I tried to post three times but got an obscure message that I did not understand or a blank screen.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member James's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,504 times in 174 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    I tried to post three times but got an obscure message that I did not understand or a blank screen.
    All appears to be well now - I’m poking around and not finding any glitches on my end, but if it happens again, please let us know so we can hopefully prevent it from becoming a reoccurring issue!

+ Reply to Thread