+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UFOs -India - Pakistan

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default UFOs -India - Pakistan

"BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT"

This looks Important. (only 20 minutes).

It's available on Youtube - posted by ROBERT SALAS, 23 AUG 2019.
    Last edited by boja; 16th September 2019 at 04:42.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th September 2019), conk (13th September 2019), Did You See Them (14th September 2019), Kotch (13th September 2019), Victoria (13th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: UFOs -India - Pakistan

I have commented on my belief that UFO's, apart from those flown by governments on the surface of the Earth would be coming from those whose existence on the planet would be damaged. I can think off hand of the Advanced Inner Earth Civilizations, those Aliens spying on Earth Governments while having undersea bases and Aliens coming from Dimensions of Space as close to us as our inner organs, whose worlds would be consumed by our ignorant foolishness in the form of Atomic Detonations. Additionally, may be the Anunnaki on the Moon and Mars who have their eyes on Earth would like to inherit something not incinerated one good day.
    It appears they have AI controlled UFO's which can remotely manipulate the weaponry of Earthlings. Listen up boys! They are giving you kindly warnings which you had better listen to pronto. They can wipe you out of the sky or off the land with something akin to the good old Death Ray.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

aoibhghaire (14th September 2019), boja (14th September 2019), Did You See Them (14th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread