+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mind effa'd

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Mind effa'd

I started a group. I take it serious. Please join... I thi k you can find it.
    I am targeted, I've learned so much, yet I'm still naive to how it works, who is responsible, exactly what I did to find my way here.. I mean, how did this even happen? When did sci-fi take over everything except my life?
    When did it take yours over?
    Rational thought of the day... Plausible Denial. And oh ****, I need back up!
    I miss my people, all torn away by old people, dog walkers, strollers, coughing, Mustangs, sneezing, thugs, drug dealers, white Nissan's, Jeeps, Mazda's, and other amazing things.
    I've been so terrified, I begged to stay in the loony bin. I've been so terrified I laughed! I've been so heart broken, I can't cry.
    I have much experience In the whole aspect of being co trolled, yet I am not. My government, my people, my being.
    I'm sane, I'm good, I've done wrong, I'm full of empathy!
    I've studied much tho I've been offline so admttinly naive/uneducated to this ozlike very real occurrence.
    I miss my wife and children! I think back 3 years, yet I know it's since the beginning. I refuse to think I'm alone. Yet I'm more alone than anyone!
    Of course I'm not! I need to communicate before I become accidentified, Dead!
    Please join my group and I apologize if I got the wrong spot, or if I seem out there.
    I will read everything you want me too, I will always respect. Especially you!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to #22 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Billy (15th September 2019), Gracy (14th September 2019), heretogrow (14th September 2019), Peter UK (14th September 2019), Strat (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019), william r sanford72 (14th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: Mind effa'd

I'm unable to comment on your group but what I can say is that here you will find people with a lot of experience in related areas to what you are referencing who can offer insight and support. Please stick around and see what eventuates to your request for help and company and keep checking in as I'm sure replies will be forthcoming.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

#22 (14th September 2019), Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Billy (15th September 2019), Gracy (14th September 2019), heretogrow (14th September 2019), Soda (14th September 2019), Strat (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019), Victoria (14th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Hi #22, sorry to hear about your situation. As a heads up, yes you did start your own group successfully, it can be found here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=154

You may want to check out this thread concerning targeted individuals: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ed+individuals

Good luck!
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

#22 (14th September 2019), Bill Ryan (14th September 2019), Billy (15th September 2019), Gracy (14th September 2019), heretogrow (14th September 2019), Peter UK (14th September 2019), Soda (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019), Victoria (14th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

I've been targeted. It's CIA they don't want people to love and have free will. They use the fear of aliens to manipulate you. Many aliens are also demons. I've been rejected by society. My best friend turned her back on me in favor of telling others I was crazy. They knocked my head out severely and try to take your soul. People think this is all loopy until they see it. If you are evolved if you are loving or you know too much about their agenda you are a target. They know loads about you since they study you. I'm not crazy but I'm exhausted. They play mind games like your mind is not your own. They use people and they are cloning without you even being aware.
    So if you want a chat let me know.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

#22 (14th September 2019), Gracy (14th September 2019), heretogrow (14th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Peter UK (14th September 2019), Valerie Villars (14th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Angels1981 (here)
    I've been targeted. It's CIA they don't want people to love and have free will. They use the fear of aliens to manipulate you. Many aliens are also demons. I've been rejected by society. My best friend turned her back on me in favor of telling others I was crazy. They knocked my head out severely and try to take your soul. People think this is all loopy until they see it. If you are evolved if you are loving or you know too much about their agenda you are a target. They know loads about you since they study you. I'm not crazy but I'm exhausted. They play mind games like your mind is not your own. They use people and they are cloning without you even being aware.
    So if you want a chat let me know.
    We are all being targeted via a blanketed social engineering campaign--it's not just the CIA (although they are certainly a part of it), it's a vast and well-funded network of social engineering institutions. It's Tavistock, it's the Stanford Research Institution, it's the Rand Corporation, it's the Advanced Center of Behavioral Sciences, it's the National Training Laboratories, it's the National Institute of Mental Heath, it's the National Institute of Drug Abuse, it's the Office of Naval Research, etc., etc., etc., all of which conduct massive social psychology projects on the masses, funded by the U.S. and British Governments (among others) and by your tax dollars.

Taken together, all these programs constitute an intense psyop that affects each us all individually, personally. Hence our individual experiences seem paranoid and suspect to those who are otherwise unaware. Your friends who turn their back on you and who think you are crazy are simply unaware. They can't comprehend how or why such a vast conspiracy might be perpetrated against you, (and I mean no disrespect), an insignificant pleb in the vast configuration of things.

However, those same people may well wake up from their ignorance when they come to understand they are not targeting you alone, but all of us.

The difference is, you're the one who is on to them...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Caliban (15th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2019), Gracy (15th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019), Victoria (15th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    We are all being targeted via a blanketed social engineering campaign--it's not just the CIA (although they are certainly a part of it), it's a vast and well-funded network of social engineering institutions. It's Tavistock, it's the Stanford Research Institution, it's the Rand Corporation, it's the Advanced Center of Behavioral Sciences, it's the National Training Laboratories, it's the National Institute of Mental Heath, it's the National Institute of Drug Abuse, it's the Office of Naval Research, etc., etc., etc., all of which conduct massive social psychology projects on the masses, funded by the U.S. and British Governments (among others) and by your tax dollars.

Taken together, all these programs constitute an intense psyop that affects each us all individually, personally. Hence our individual experiences seem paranoid and suspect to those who are otherwise unaware. Your friends who turn their back on you and who think you are crazy are simply unaware. They can't comprehend how or why such a vast conspiracy might be perpetrated against you, (and I mean no disrespect), an insignificant pleb in the vast configuration of things.

However, those same people may well wake up from their ignorance when they come to understand they are not targeting you alone, but all of us.

The difference is, you're the one who is on to them...
    I can't listen to the major network news shows because it feels like there's an agitation frequency being broadcast that is not present on the local news. It's kind of a buzzy, grinding frequency, an inaudible version of the type Lady Gaga audibly puts in some of her songs. So I get my world news from the internet and prefer the local news or PBS for TV.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (16th September 2019), T Smith (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread