+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    So i think there were at least 3 players involved, possibly 4 with the current one taking over since the account on this site was banned

If you go to Reddit and compare with the initial posts on any other forum i think you can see that

https://www.reddit.com/user/sourcetruth/comments/
    Interesting. I just checked his IP addresses. Pennsylvania, Memphis, San José, and New Jersey.

Several members suspected multiple people were using the SourceTruth account, I know I did as well

Feels good to know instinct was right :D
    I don't need a reward system for what i do, i'm not a puppy :P

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Hervé (11th October 2019), Ken (17th October 2019), onevoice (11th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019), Trisher (11th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #322
    Avalon Guide: Here to help

Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,883 times in 279 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

I made quite a bit of research into who he was starting in September, i don't think that was a bot, but there were at least 3 people involved

The way it worked is that there was this person, who had very bad English and would post on several sites the exact same opening ad, with the same video and the same description

Then it would wait for posts and questions and start answering, something repeating the same comment across different sites

Things like "I did not understand your reply or your previous reply" would be posted on different sites as soon as someone would make a difficult comment

Soon after the entire writing style would change to someone with better English, then they would try to lead people into watching the videos before commenting again, once that failed we could see lots of insults such as "You don't understand because you are ignorant and soulless" among other things

If someone came up with rational thoughts or more advanced knowledge, then we would see yet another writing style change, this time with someone who would not just dismiss people as soulless and ignorant but would actually try to explain concepts and use logic

There may have been a 4th person involved once the fight was lost, as it is happening on ATS right now but it could also be the second person again, as it seems to try to keep the conversation alive but is not being a complete bot saying things like "you don't understand because you have not watched the videos", "you can't understand because you don't have a soul" or "you say that because don't understand" and instead is trying to reach a bit into people.

Meaningless as it is after all that crazy stuff, i think there's a lot of stuff to learn from this and i know i probably went beyond acceptable with the bullying but i also thought i was talking to a bot for a while, until i started seeing some other stuff, while reading back.

So i think there were at least 3 players involved, possibly 4 with the current one taking over since the account on this site was banned
    Absolutely fascinating.

Several of us were in PM mode over our strong suspicions that there was more than just the one poster involved, the research here ramps the whole thing up several notches.

Kudos Mashika.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Ken (15th November 2019), Mashika (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #323
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

If you go to Reddit and compare with the initial posts on any other forum i think you can see that

https://www.reddit.com/user/sourcetruth/comments/
    Interesting. I just checked his IP addresses. Pennsylvania, Memphis, San José, and New Jersey.
    I would have thought that was what you would have checked on the first few days of the controversy of the matter when he started "lying about age".
    As You didn't say anything I thought you had checked to see it was only 1 IP address and didn't want to inflame things further by sharing that with everyone public. VPN is a possibility but you never know till you check things.
    Could be added as reason to ban alone in on itself for multi-user accounts unless specially permitted or excluded.

I myself thought of AI and Bots for a moment as well a few moments but the drastic changes in quality of posts kinda made me back of mentioning it.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility one creates a bot or AI thing to posts on forums for someone's research project to see if people react to it as a actual Human. Though the topic would be kinda suspect unless for laughs from some collage & university students or such for a paper.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Ken (15th November 2019), Mashika (11th October 2019), Peter UK (12th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #324
    Morocco Avalon Member PurpleLama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,519 times in 3,936 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Banned from PA and debuting on TOT in 3, 2, 1....
    I totally called it, although I will not link to the posts. He went straight in to the PA bashing, instead of the QC material, perhaps we gave him a new hobby. LOL!
    God bless the Fae
    God bless Me

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Post:

Ayt (12th October 2019), Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th October 2019), Ken (15th November 2019), Mashika (12th October 2019), onevoice (12th October 2019), Peter UK (12th October 2019), RunningDeer (12th October 2019), Strat (13th October 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

9. Link to Post #325

Language
    English
    Thanks

I totally called it,.........
    Yes, you did.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Aragorn (16th October 2019), Bill Ryan (12th October 2019), Ken (15th November 2019), Mashika (12th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #326
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 times in 685 posts

I totally called it, although I will not link to the posts. He went straight in to the PA bashing, instead of the QC material, perhaps we gave him a new hobby. LOL!
    Oh, he's into the QC stuff already now ─ and like a rabid dog, for that matter. He's been driving me up the walls since he got there.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2019), Franny (16th October 2019), Hervé (16th October 2019), Ken (15th November 2019), Mashika (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #327

Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    Oh, he's into the QC stuff already now ─ and like a rabid dog, for that matter. He's been driving me up the walls since he got there.
    My thoughts rest with you.

As the saying goes - forewarned is forearmed.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Aragorn (17th October 2019), Bill Ryan (16th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #328
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,590 times in 685 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    My thoughts rest with you.

As the saying goes - forewarned is forearmed.
    The thing is, when he showed up at our doorstep, I had no idea who he was, because I hadn't been monitoring this thread, and I only found this thread after I had already approved of his registration. And then he went straight into the Bill-bashing, and I could tell there was something "not right" about his tenacity and his rejection of whatever anyone said.

Meanwhile, The Purple One challenged him to open the debate about that YouTube channel, most likely with the intent of showing him that his cult religion wouldn't work at The One Truth any more than it did here at Project Avalon, or Above Top Secret, or any other forum where he's been proselytizing. A bold challenge, but I can see why it was needed.

Things got sour pretty quickly, and last night (Central European Summer Time) I made the call to close his thread. My colleagues in the mod room were all in agreement.

So now it'll remain to be seen where he goes from there. I don't expect him to stick around all that much longer, and should he decide to become an agent provocateur in order to rally support from the few members who might still be holding a grudge against Bill or Project Avalon, then he's going to be defying gravity for a few seconds on his way out the door. I've already given him more than one clear shot across the bow.

The ball is in his camp now.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Hervé (17th October 2019), onevoice (17th October 2019), Peter UK (17th October 2019), PurpleLama (17th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #329
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,493 times in 606 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Kamikaze (here)
    None is soulless I would say but different level of awareness in it's development, not all are on the same level in life experience and/or reincarnation and development of being.

I tend to agree the thought presented is dangerous and evil in nature to want to support these "better beings" and trash the rest as scrap to be littered and forgotten. The thought that all these things have no value sets a kinda of path of resentment and being of superiority in your own thought is what leads to all that which we might perceive as evil at it's core.
    None are better in the grand scheme of things and to be perceived as having a grander value as another.

These things are all to often taken to their extreme in life leading to conflict. Think of all the ideologies in the world where the one thinks of itself superior denouncing another making their way 'right' and doing all things evil if one wants to go here.
    To many find the idea of superiority of themselves too grand and a way to cope with oneself when they aren't right in their life to be too complex to see straight on for what it might be. It's self protection to find these things to try protect oneself when things aren't going one's own way trying to grasp at things like this thinking "You" are a "better!" than those scum you see in front that might not think or do things the way you want things done. There are other ways than yours to the world at large, perception that there is not only your way.

There is no such things only 1.500.000 souls on earth. What a precise concept that there is such a amount of souls to be around only!
    I find spiritually elitist ideas interesting to entertain. Gary Douglas of Access Consciousness (a Scientology spin-off) says that slightly more than half the population is highly limited in awareness, whereas the other half are the sparks, the can-do people. I try to apply this but usually only find about 25% to fit his description of the dullards, at least in the city. Out in the small towns, he may be right.
    I found this Laura Knight-Jadczyk Camelot interview on bitchute that seems to agree with Gary Douglas:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jNnUpxdpEZb3/

This is a part of the interview with Laura Knight-Jadczyk for Project Camelot by Kerry Cassidy. We were privileged to be guests of Laura Knight-Jadczyk for a couple of days during the filming of this fascinating interview. Laura is a brilliant researcher into the nature of consciousness, the matrix and the underlying psychology of pathology at https://cassiopaea.org/forum/

In his book "Gnosis", Boris Mouravieff introduces the concept of two races of humanity. These are respectively called Adamic and pre-Adamic man. The Cassiopaeans use the term "organic portal" to refer to a pre-Adamic man. The difference between Adamic and pre-Adamic man is that pre-Adamic man does not have an individuated soul. In all other respects, pre-Adamic man is indistinguishable from Adamic man. Pre-Adamics do not have the so-called "higher centers". If one attributes soul qualities to pre-Adamic man, one is seeing a reflection of another's soul in the pre-Adamic and mistaking it for the individuated soul of the Adamic man. In the natural state of matters, the pre-Adamic form would be an intermediate step between a species soul pool as exists in the animal kingdom and the fully individuated soul of an esoterically developed human. At the present time, however, fourth density service to self forces exploit pre-Adamic man as a tool, often for derailing attempts at esoteric work. Pre-Adamic man is native to the present third density Earth and is not subject to the Biblical Fall of man. In a sense, pre-Adamics are even better suited to this world than Adamics, who carry a longing to a dimly remembered Edenic state. The gene pool of humanity is so mixed that Adamics and pre-Adamics can coexist in the same families and no outward test can be used for determining the nature of any one person. Even if one possessed an individuated soul in potential, one would be little different from a similar pre-Adamic person until undertaking esoteric development. Psychopaths are, according to the Cassiopaeans, "malfunctioning pre-Adamics."

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th November 2019), East Sun (15th November 2019), Hervé (14th November 2019), Valerie Villars (14th November 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst 1 7 17