+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 12 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I find it hard to believe that only 1.5m people on earth have souls. Knowing animals, they have spirits too. I don't think that this matrix interpretation is accurate in this regard.
    I'm absolutely certain that this statement is inaccurate. All humans have souls, regardless of how degraded or degenerate they are.

(We've all been around for an extremely long time. And some very bad things have happened to some souls. But they're still souls.)

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    I agree, it is indeed about having respect for all life. I don't kill bugs myself, and I am also vegan.
    Killing bugs would also lower your frequency and drain energy because when you intend to do such harm then it is a lower frequency behavior. When you have respect for all life then it will be higher frequency, and that does include being vegan and also not killing bugs.
    A serious question, not meant in antagonism. Just expanding the discussion.

Do you buy and wear leather shoes?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2019), petra (17th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), RogueEllis (15th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (15th September 2019), Yoda (15th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

I am listening to someone who does indeed have practical knowledge and experience. The person in the youtube channel provides practical knowledge that you can apply to your life, as opposed to many of the spiritual teachings that are not practical.
    Who would you consider to have "practical knowledge and experience"?

This is not channeled material. I am following this material because I have been able to verify it with my source self.

I am indeed at a higher frequency plane because I have stopped doing lower frequency activities such as eating meat and orgasm.

4. Link to Post #23
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Justplain (here)
    I find it hard to believe that only 1.5m people on earth have souls. Knowing animals, they have spirits too. I don't think that this matrix interpretation is accurate in this regard.
    I'm absolutely certain that this statement is inaccurate. All humans have souls, regardless of how degraded or degenerate they are.

(We've all been around for an extremely long time. And some very bad things have happened to some souls. But they're still souls.)

I agree, it is indeed about having respect for all life. I don't kill bugs myself, and I am also vegan.
    Killing bugs would also lower your frequency and drain energy because when you intend to do such harm then it is a lower frequency behavior. When you have respect for all life then it will be higher frequency, and that does include being vegan and also not killing bugs.
    A serious question, not meant in antagonism. Just expanding the discussion.

Do you buy and wear leather shoes?
    No, I don't but leather shoes. Do you? It is about what intent I have and how I act on that intent. My intent is not to support any harming of animals, and that will raise my frequency.

I am sure that not everyone has a soul, because this reality only exists for the souls to experience it. There needs to be soulless ones in order to create this experience for the souls.

5. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    A very enlightened man replied after being asked why he was not a vegetarian.

What you put into your body goes into the sewer, it has no importance.
    What comes out from your body (meaning, your actions, your expressions, your thoughts your feelings your emotions and consciousness) is what is important.

Personally I would rather spend company with a soul who is kind, caring and respectful towards all humanity no matter what they eat.
    Than spend time with with a Vegan or vegetarian you thinks they are a know it all and judges those who do not agree with their own life style choices. I know a few of those wannabe gurus and have no time for them.

The same enlightened man also said, By their fruits, you shall know them
    If you saw me in a different perspective, then you would see that I am only sharing practical knowledge that can help you.

6. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I am sure that not everyone has a soul, because this reality only exists for the souls to experience it. There needs to be soulless ones in order to create this experience for the souls.
    Sounds like you've created a belief system that works for you. Now please go out and find some of these soulless people -- should be easy if your numbers are accurate. Try to get a recorded interview and post it here along with your comments about why it is obvious they have no soul. Can you do that? Then we'll know where you're coming from. Without that, it's just another empty philosophy.

I'm more of an animist. I believe everything has consciousness. In fact, the world around you is as conscious as you yourself are, or are not.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (17th September 2019)

8. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Sounds like you've created a belief system that works for you. Now please go out and find some of these soulless people -- should be easy if your numbers are accurate. Try to get a recorded interview and post it here along with your comments about why it is obvious they have no soul. Can you do that? Then we'll know where you're coming from. Without that, it's just another empty philosophy.

I'm more of an animist. I believe everything has consciousness. In fact, the world around you is as conscious as you yourself are, or are not.
    The idea of soulless ones is not the main focus of this philosophy. The main focus of this philosophy is understanding the matrix. You have to validate the whole philosophy in order to validate this concept.

9. Link to Post #27
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

If I were to accept your treatise, I would have to accept one of two scenarios: I have never met anyone without a soul or I have never met anyone with a soul because the people I have met are all the same.

So, am I to accept that my daughter is most likely soulless? Or myself? Or that everyone I have ever met were most likely soulless automatons? That the world is run by these robots?

Also accepting that theory makes it very easy to dismiss anyone who does not seem good, doesn't it? And who becomes the arbiter of who are the few with a soul. And since most people believe they have souls, what?, are they fooled their whole lives? Poor soulless suckers? Worthy of nothing but derision and oblivion?

edit to add:
    After thinking about it a bit more I think maybe there is a possibility that what you are talking about is the over-souls, as in the Seth material. Over-souls, according to Seth, are in charge of the conglomeration of individual souls...some having thousands in their charge.
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 16th September 2019 at 14:21.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ivanhoe (19th September 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

The frequencies mentioned earlier... Are these electromagnetic oscillations or mechanical vibrations? At what speed to they propagate? When and how were their periods measured? What are those periods - i.e. the inverse of their frequency - in fractions of a second?

Just need to get the 'mechanics' of this concept straight. It's a bit vague so far.

Thanks.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Pieman (16th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), sourcetruth (16th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    If I were to accept your treatise, I would have to accept one of two scenarios: I have never met anyone without a soul or I have never met anyone with a soul because the people I have met are all the same.

So, am I to accept that my daughter is most likely soulless? Or myself? Or that everyone I have ever met were most likely soulless automatons? That the world is run by these robots?

Also accepting that theory makes it very easy to dismiss anyone who does not seem good, doesn't it? And who becomes the arbiter of who are the few with a soul. And since most people believe they have souls, what?, are they fooled their whole lives? Poor soulless suckers? Worthy of nothing but derision and oblivion?
    Yes. I think I do have to step in here and say this is 100% pure nonsense. Categorically.

The claimed statistics imply that it's very unlikely that any Avalon members at all have a soul. (Or, maybe, just one. Perhaps it's you!!) Go figure.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Antagenet (17th September 2019), Billy (16th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2019), gord (19th September 2019), greybeard (19th September 2019), Ivanhoe (19th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Rhogar (27th September 2019), Sadieblue (17th September 2019), Satori (16th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th September 2019), Yoda (16th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You will accept that almost all the strangers you meet and almost everyone you meet are soulless. It means that they are being animated by the matrix to appear like they have a soul.
    I am not sure about your daughter. Family members may be more likely to be source players as well.
    But this is not the main focus of the philosophy, the main focus of it is to focus on rising the frequency planes.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

They are frequency planes, which are dimensional planes, not an oscillation.

16. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

From what I've read so far, there are Far too many Limitations to believe that all this info is accurate. I have found Far more 'believable' information via the 'Seth' series of books by Jane Roberts that tie in with other esoteric teachings. But, to be certain - his books, numbering about 15 not counting Jane's own books - can be a daunting read particularly for those who find reading a chore.

The central premise throughout his books is the Infinite Expansion and Evolution of Consciousness, with a primary theme being that YOU Create Your Reality.... if you wish for limitations, then you shall create them, in whatever fashion you feel is necessary for your Spiritual evolution.

Essentially, these teachings identifies that Each Of Us is in our Own Space-Time Continuum that is but a Part of everyone else's continuum's in an accepted telepathic co-creation where we agree on the placement, form and size of the physical objects that We Create. In other words... Each of us creates our Own 'matrix', in parallel coordination with everyone else.

One aside to this is that physicists know that what we perceive as 'solid matter' is Really 99.9999% Empty Space. As Seth elucidates, our consciousness perceives only that which we are 'tuned in to' perceiving, based upon the Limitations that we accepted upon manifesting into this Reality, and we typically Reject those perceptions that run counter to our accepted beliefs. However, with training and experience, we Can begin to tune in to those other Realities.

Some of these tenets proposed by Quartz Crystal, such as that of a central 'Entity' / SOUL / Oversoul / Higher Self that has many separate incarnations is not only identified by Seth, but is also described in Thiaoouba Prophecy in simpler terms. However, the idea that there are beings with 'No Soul', I find to be seriously of no merit and is further supported by many of the teachings throughout history.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Billy (16th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th September 2019)

18. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Oh. What are dimensional frequency planes?

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

What comes out from your body (meaning, your actions, your expressions, your thoughts your feelings your emotions and consciousness) is what is important.

Personally I would rather spend company with a soul who is kind, caring and respectful towards all humanity no matter what they eat.
    Than spend time with with a Vegan or vegetarian you thinks they are a know it all and judges those who do not agree with their own life style choices. I know a few of those wannabe gurus and have no time for them.

If you saw me in a different perspective, then you would see that I am only sharing practical knowledge that can help you.
    My personal perception tells me that what beliefs you are sharing are false. therefore you can never help me, if you have allowed yourself to believe what you share, You have allowed yourself to be fooled by someone else's belief system. A belief is not a knowing therefore there is no knowledge to be gained.

Journey carefully sourcetruth, allow personal experiences to be your teacher.
    Last edited by Billy; 16th September 2019 at 19:07.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), Ivanhoe (19th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (16th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    From what I've read so far, there are Far too many Limitations to believe that all this info is accurate. I have found Far more 'believable' information via the 'Seth' series of books by Jane Roberts that tie in with other esoteric teachings. But, to be certain - his books, numbering about 15 not counting Jane's own books - can be a daunting read particularly for those who find reading a chore.

The central premise throughout his books is the Infinite Expansion and Evolution of Consciousness, with a primary theme being that YOU Create Your Reality.... if you wish for limitations, then you shall create them, in whatever fashion you feel is necessary for your Spiritual evolution.

Essentially, these teachings identifies that Each Of Us is in our Own Space-Time Continuum that is but a Part of everyone else's continuum's in an accepted telepathic co-creation where we agree on the placement, form and size of the physical objects that We Create. In other words... Each of us creates our Own 'matrix', in parallel coordination with everyone else.

One aside to this is that physicists know that what we perceive as 'solid matter' is Really 99.9999% Empty Space. As Seth elucidates, our consciousness perceives only that which we are 'tuned in to' perceiving, based upon the Limitations that we accepted upon manifesting into this Reality, and we typically Reject those perceptions that run counter to our accepted beliefs. However, with training and experience, we Can begin to tune in to those other Realities.

Some of these tenets proposed by Quartz Crystal, such as that of a central 'Entity' / SOUL / Oversoul / Higher Self that has many separate incarnations is not only identified by Seth, but is also described in Thiaoouba Prophecy in simpler terms. However, the idea that there are beings with 'No Soul', I find to be seriously of no merit and is further supported by many of the teachings throughout history.

In Unity, Peace and Love
    The idea that there are beings with no soul is just a consequence of the existence of the soul as being separate from the body. The body can exist without the soul, so there will be bodies that do have souls and bodies that don't.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My personal perception tells me that what beliefs you are sharing are false. therefore you can never help me, if you have allowed yourself to believe what you share, You have allowed yourself to be fooled by someone else's belief system. A belief is not a knowing therefore there is no knowledge to be gained.

Journey carefully sourcetruth, allow personal experiences to be your teacher.
    I do have my own personal experiences that verify this information. By doing what she has told me, I have had personal experiences that verify what she is saying. That is how I know this to be true.

22. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Oh. What are dimensional frequency planes?
    The dimensional frequency planes are different energy states that a source player's five frequency bodies can exist on. They are planes of frequency because the higher frequencies correspond with higher energy states. The source player has a source fractal that is their soul, which exists on the eleventh energy state/frequency plane. The other four bodies can go into the lower energy states, and where they are located determine what energy state a source player will experience. In a higher energy state a source player is connected more with their source self, and more energy is allocated from source to be given to the source player to create their experience.

23. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member NX.P's Avatar
    Thanks

For me it makes most sense when I see myself as a soul who has a body.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NX.P For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2019), Ivanhoe (19th September 2019), Peter UK (17th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (17th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by NX.P (here)
    Gotta love that one!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2019), Ivanhoe (19th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #38
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

But can you see another body as not being owned by a soul? The soul and the body exist separately.

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    Gotta love that one!
    Yep. It's true!

I need to step in as a mod here. New members who join Avalon specifically to proselytize about one particular topic usually find themselves unwelcome fairly quickly. They can so very easily underestimate the intelligence, knowledge, experience, maturity and spiritual awareness of the community here. Avalon members are exceptional inasmuch as they do know and understand a very great deal.

Humility works. So does humor, openness, a willingness to come here and learn stuff as well as share stuff, and a lack of arrogance. It's not what you claim you know, it's how you conduct yourself. That matters.

It's always the most important thing. (In your family, or in a working environment, too. Not just here.)

Those qualities will earn you respect (anywhere!), and a bunch of new friends. Holding forth on spiritual subjects, claiming to be here on a mission to help others as soon as you walk in through the door, often ends in tears.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th September 2019), happyuk (17th September 2019), Ivanhoe (19th September 2019), Kate (17th September 2019), Michi (28th September 2019), PurpleLama (19th September 2019), Yoda (17th September 2019)

30. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

The idea of soulless ones is not the main focus of this philosophy. The main focus of this philosophy is understanding the matrix. You have to validate the whole philosophy in order to validate this concept.
    Quartz, maybe you can point out some famous people who are soulless and compare them with some who have souls? That way I can evaluate your perception and know whether to further explore your philosophy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 12 17 LastLast