+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 12 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    I have used a pendulum and I have discovered that it validates everything that the channel has claimed to be true.
    I have used common sense and it says the opposite.

Joking aside as others have said, the burden of proof is on you. What you're saying is really out there in the opinion of most people. You really need to bring something to the table for us to believe what you're saying. You're essentially saying 'trust me'.

That doesn't fly anywhere in life. Ever watch that show Pawn Stars? If Rick Harrison trusted everyone then he'd have to shell out lots of money to everyone because he'd have to trust everyone when they say the objects they are trying to sell are worth lots of money. You're trying to sell us on an idea that is just too far out there.

It's okay to believe what you wish but don't try and twist our arms into believing whatever it is that you want us to believe.
    Last edited by Strat; 1st October 2019 at 23:38.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), RogueEllis (1st October 2019), Tintin (2nd October 2019), wondering (2nd October 2019)

3. Link to Post #222
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    sourcetruth exposing him (or her)self how he(or she) replies thinking that "reverse psychology" works on us, ... not.
    This only shows how unwilling you are to consider anything that I say. When I said that there were people that did not consider what I was saying I. had you in mind.

4. Link to Post #223
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I have used a pendulum and I have discovered that it validates everything that the channel has claimed to be true.
    I have used common sense and it says the opposite.

Joking aside as others have said, the burden of proof is on you. What you're saying is really out there in the opinion of most people. You really need to bring something to the table for us to believe what you're saying. You're essentially saying 'trust me'.

That doesn't fly anywhere in life. Ever watch that show Pawn Stars? If Rick Harrison trusted everyone then he'd have to shell out lots of money to everyone because he'd have to trust everyone when they say the objects they are trying to sell are worth lots of money. You're trying to sell us on an idea that is just too far out there.

It's okay to believe what you wish but don't try and twist our arms into believing whatever it is that you want us to believe.
    There is a form of proof that I have towards proving the statement that we live in a matrix with scripted events.

I would have to go deep into this topic to explain all the information about this, but it is generally about synchronicity occoring with codes. This involves a lot of number codes that manifest into our reality that relate to many aspects of it, such as events.

I could make an entire thread on this topic, but I want to bring it up. I will provide some links to vive you examples and resources to further explore this topic.

http://gematrinator.com/index.php
    http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/?m=1
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8W...d1y44nNO46-WgQ

Here are some videos which demonstrate number codes, these are examples of this phenomena.

However, I did not open this thread to prove this, but to discuss what was presented. We can certainly discuss proof for these concepts though.

As for the concepts about frequency and energy, these would only be true for source players. If a source player wants to verify this then they could try it. But, I can also explain to you why I think that this is true for source players.
    The concepts of energy do make sense when you consider other concepts. When you consided one of these concepts you can start to see how this logically connects to other concepts, and how all of these different concepts connect with one another.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 2nd October 2019 at 01:25.

5. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

What it said in my application is that I was born in 2000. This would have made me 19. If I was 17 that means I was born in 2002.
    Although this is a two year discrepancy, it is still small.
    This is a small discrepancy, so I do not understand why you would be bringing this up. This seems like another attempt at throwing shade at me.[COLOR="red"]
    Sourcetruth. Most people remember how old they are unless they are suffering from Alzheimer's.
    I do not think you have Alzheimer's therefore your small discrepancy as you call it is in fact a lie.
    You were older before you were younger according to what you have stated so far on this forum.

First you said you were born in the very early in year 2000.
    You actually stated you were 18 which is an obvious miscalculation.
    Then you said in the post in here that you were 17 yrs old.
    And now you say you are 19 yrs old.
    Which one is it sourcetruth ?
    I think none of them are true.

This shows that you have the capability to not be open and honest when stating a truth.
    When someone is spinning a story they can easily forget what lies they have made up along the way. This also shows me that you are not living your life on any higher frequencies than some others as you have stated in here many times.

When someone speaks the truth, their story never changes because they know and remember what is true to them.

Small discrepancies can be very revealing source?????.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2019), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), PurpleLama (2nd October 2019), RogueEllis (2nd October 2019), Tintin (2nd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #225
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Most who posted on the thread had a genuine concern for him.
    It looked like he was being led into a semi cult situation.
    This why we did not ignore him--that would have been lacking in compassion.
    Most pointed that we had been down dead ends in the early days of search.
    Certainly to begin with I though he was genuine but miss-lead by the channel
    I advised that he should look at the many and varied posts by this community--everything that could be done to accommodate him.
    Chris
    What is so bad about any of this that you have to compare it to a semi-cult?

It ia noot me that has been misled by the channel, it is me that has been mislead by the matrix. The matrix has misled source players in many ways by giving them falae spiritual knowledge.

I am the one who is concerned about other source players, becausee they have been failing.

I have been searching for a while before I found these videos, and these videos have provided me with many answers.

I am not the only person who watches those videos. These videosare by another channel that were made from a person who watched Quartz Crystals videos. This is actually the person who I saw first that led me to Quartz Crystals channel.

These are reuploads of this channels videos, called Matrix Hacker: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP1...44aUYWOBSWcxqQ

8. Link to Post #226
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    What it said in my application is that I was born in 2000. This would have made me 19. If I was 17 that means I was born in 2002.
    Although this is a two year discrepancy, it is still small.
    This is a small discrepancy, so I do not understand why you would be bringing this up. This seems like another attempt at throwing shade at me.[COLOR="red"]
    Sourcetruth. Most people remember how old they are unless they are suffering from Alzheimer's.
    I do not think you have Alzheimer's therefore your small discrepancy as you call it is in fact a lie.
    You were older before you were younger according to what you have stated so far on this forum.

First you said you were born in the very early in year 2000.
    You actually stated you were 18 which is an obvious miscalculation.
    Then you said in the post in here that you were 17 yrs old.
    And now you say you are 19 yrs old.
    Which one is it sourcetruth ?
    I think none of them are true.

This shows that you have the capability to not be open and honest when stating a truth.
    When someone is spinning a story they can easily forget what lies they have made up along the way. This also shows me that you are not living your life on any higher frequencies than some others as you have stated in here many times.

When someone speaks the truth, their story never changes because they know and remember what is true to them.

Small discrepancies can be very revealing source?????.
    I am not saying that I am 19 years old, I said that I put that in my registration to this website that I was born in 200. Both on this thread and on ATS I have repeatedly stated that I am 17. I had no reason to even state my age at all, if I was "making this up" I wouldn't even want to say my age on a forum at all. The only discrepancy is when I registered and I put a date, there is no discrepancy in any of my actual claims on forums.

If I were to make up my date, I have no reason to state I am 17, and it could even work against me to state this. If I were to make up my age I would at least say that I am older as if I had life experience.

Small discrepancies can be for any number of reasons, they don't just have to fit the reason that supports suspicion directed at me

Why are you all so suspicious of me? Why are you throwing so much shade at me? This is perhaps your way of trying to discredit me and everything I have been talking about. I am clearly not making up anything that I say, I have showed clearly in my OP where I have gotten this information from. This effort to throw shade at me is motivated by wanting to discredit my thread.

9. Link to Post #227
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Cult members are unaware that they are being mislead.
    They believe that who ever they follow is the purveyor of ultimate truth.
    They are obsessed with the "word" and have difficulty in talking about anything else.
    They cannot accept that there are flaws in what they have been told.

Now when I started the spiritual quest 40 years ago my beliefs were radically different--I had little discernment.
    I studied every day--I had tremendous enthusiasm and a "Look at what Ive found" attitude.
    I still get "energised" every day by accepted spiritual masters works.
    Ramana Maharshi for one.
    The Ultimate Truth is "Only Source is" and I am That.
    All else is an illusion --Maya.
    Ramana said--"Neither creation nor dissolution".
    Thats it after years of meditation an study.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), PurpleLama (2nd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Trisher (2nd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Malisa, who has just applied to become an Avalon member, posted this on sourcetruth's thread at Above Top Secret (which he thought he shouldn't tell us about, but it was easy to find.) We warmly welcome her here when she arrives.
    ~~~
    So, back to Barbara,

Are you finally going to accept that Barbara G. Sandlin is Judy, and that Judy is a fake name taken from the original Quartz Crystal lady, Judy Hall?

Or are you still going to say "you don't know whachatalkingabout!"

And isn't it a bit cowardish that you waited and waited and waited until someone else posted something on Avalon that allowed you to piggy back and get yourself out of the hole you got yourself into with your lies?

Why haven't you replied to Mr Bill Ryan?

Avalon post

Cat eat your tongue? You were too busy in the bathroom for days and didn't notice?

So lame dude

P.S. How did you do with the September challenge? Are you back into your old ways once the challenge is completed?

If sex is forbidden in your religion, and you are not a soulless one and neither is your mom , then your dad is, right? Since the only other person you know with a soul is your mom, then your mom had sex with a soulless being and you came out of that, you are a halfbreed

If you were a girl, would your dad be the one with a soul? : )
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd October 2019 at 11:52.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Gracy (2nd October 2019), Joe (2nd October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), pueblo (2nd October 2019), PurpleLama (2nd October 2019), Tintin (2nd October 2019), Trisher (2nd October 2019), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #229
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Banned from PA and debuting on TOT in 3, 2, 1....

14. Link to Post #230
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Malisa, who has just applied to become an Avalon member, posted this on sourcetruth's thread at Above Top Secret (which he thought he shouldn't tell us about, but it was easy to find.) We warmly welcome her here when she arrives.
    ~~~
    So, back to Barbara,

Are you finally going to accept that Barbara G. Sandlin is Judy, and that Judy is a fake name taken from the original Quartz Crystal lady, Judy Hall?

Or are you still going to say "you don't know whachatalkingabout!"

And isn't it a bit cowardish that you waited and waited and waited until someone else posted something on Avalon that allowed you to piggy back and get yourself out of the hole you got yourself into with your lies?

Why haven't you replied to Mr Bill Ryan?

Avalon post

Cat eat your tongue? You were too busy in the bathroom for days and didn't notice?

So lame dude

P.S. How did you do with the September challenge? Are you back into your old ways once the challenge is completed?

If sex is forbidden in your religion, and you are not a soulless one and neither is your mom , then your dad is, right? Since the only other person you know with a soul is your mom, then your mom had sex with a soulless being and you came out of that, you are a halfbreed

If you were a girl, would your dad be the one with a soul? : )
    You are going to repost her nonsensical replies here?

Her replies are about nothing but attacking me and the channel. She can't actually present any criticism of the topics presented because she has no logic behind her opposition, her opposition to me is based in her ignorance and bias.

She has been making up conspiracy theories about this channel, that she tries to prove with very illegitimate connections.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 2nd October 2019 at 17:25.

15. Link to Post #231
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

They are obsessed with the "word" and have difficulty in talking about anything else.

Now when I started the spiritual quest 40 years ago my beliefs were radically different--I had little discernment.
    I studied every day--I had tremendous enthusiasm and a "Look at what Ive found" attitude.
    Ramana Maharshi for one.

Chris
    Flaws? You have not presented any adequate flaws.

Mislead? Mislead to where? You have not explained which statements that I discussed in my OP are misleading. You have not explained what way that this is misleading or where this is trying to mislead to.

You say that you have spiritual knowledge, but you have not explained how you can relate your spiritual knowledge to the statements that I described in my OP. You could explain how your spiritual knowledge agrees with and/or conflicts with certain statements presented in my OP.

16. Link to Post #232
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The group mentality on this thread is very apparent. Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.

17. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The group mentality on this thread is very apparent. Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.
    Ha Ha.
    Quite a few members in Avalon would politely disagree with non-duality which is my path.

Question
    Do you believe that Source is Omni present?
    If so
    Then there is no where that source is absent.
    That is where what you post is deeply flawed.
    Animals have souls--
    If you have ever had a pet dog then you will know what love is.
    The energy called love shines out of their eyes.

I could go on but its pointless.
    If you cant accept what is in this post to be true then you are not open minded enough to debate.

A flaw is that you disregard the teachings of the many enlightened to claim that one teacher that you quote and only one is correct.

Have you actually examine the teachings of Eckhart Tolle--Mooji--Adyashanti but to name three Western Teachers?
    They have the energy and language of Truth.
    Chris

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (2nd October 2019), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), PurpleLama (2nd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), vander (3rd October 2019)

19. Link to Post #234
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Ramana Maharshi for one.

Chris
    Flaws? You have not presented any adequate flaws.

Mislead? Mislead to where? You have not explained which statements that I discussed in my OP are misleading. You have not explained what way that this is misleading or where this is trying to mislead to.

You say that you have spiritual knowledge, but you have not explained how you can relate your spiritual knowledge to the statements that I described in my OP. You could explain how your spiritual knowledge agrees with and/or conflicts with certain statements presented in my OP.
    Or, here is a better idea, you could try reading some posts elsewhere on this forum, and try seeing where your own contributions may fit. The burden is on you, as there are literally thousands upon thousands of pages on this forum where you can easily find where any one of us might be coming from. I would not suggest you read them all, but maybe put in enough effort to get an idea.

Whether or not you are Barbara matters not to me, but it is a fact that you are spamming at least 3 forums with this OP, and you are not being well received anywhere that I can see. Some of this is due to your approach, which could be a little more open and less aggressive. But, and it is a very big but, some of it is certainly due to the material you are pointing at being obviously amateurish and very scam-like by its nature and presentation.

Many of the people you are attempting to engage have been interested in studying spiritual topics, popular, ancient, or otherwise, for more years than you have been alive, given that one of your ages is actually true. I personally tend to believe that you could well be somewhere between 17 to 19 years old, as you do seem to be quite immature when your ideas are not immediately accepted.

I do hope the staff decides what to do about this sooner rather than later.

20. Link to Post #235
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:15.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

greybeard (3rd October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019)

22. Link to Post #236
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I have been very clear through all our conversations on ATS and you seem to be very hard to reach behind your defensive 'SourceTruth' wall

So let me explain this again

As long as you keep calling me ignorant and soulless just because i posed challenges to your cult, you will never have any respect from me. And i believe the same applies to anyone you have insulted the moment they didn't accept you as their new religious leader and accepted your so called knowledge

I will question you here again but i don't plan to wait for any answers, i came to this forum because i wanted to post on other threads, i just want to address this one time before moving on

Answer the following please

1. If you were born from a soulless family, and you consider your mom to be the only person with a soul, that means your mother had sex with a soulless person and you were born out of that, so you can't be a 'source player' if you are basically born out of a soulless person. How can a soul person be born out of a soulless one?
    2. Your mother had sex, something your religion prohibits, then you were born, so how can you hate woman so much and say you don't need anything like a gf on your life? Is she a sinner? She gets a pass because she's your mom?
    3. Please explain how Barbara Sandlin's concepts are different than Dolores Cannon, do so in detail, i already pointed out this and you went from "nothing related" to "same concepts but 'Judy' is better" to again denying it all
    4. Explain how the Manitou concept fails to explain how everyone/everything has a soul. Since it seems to void your 'only some people have souls' concept. So far you failed to answer or even try to answer my question, and this is another change for you to ignore it
    5. You denied Judy was Barbara Sandlin, even though Judy's own channel shows her name by mistake and there's a twitter account that links both, and you called me and other people ignorant because of pointing it out, why did you get angry and denied it, with all the proof being available?
    6. Why is there a patreon asking for 25 dollars per month plus another 25 'one time' donation before you can ask any questions or watch any videos? When i pointed out that the videos they are charging for are fully visible on youtube for free you got very angry and called me names. Why are you so angry? I just made fun that whoever is in charge of Yudy's social media doesn't understand how youtube and the internet works
    7. You say you are not promoting the channel, but you have posted about 20 times in Reddit, Avalon, ATS and several other sites and blogs the exact same OP with that giant ad and list of points, plus the "over 400 videos" line, when questioned you complain that people are not watching the videos but instead asking why are you spamming so much. It's a copy&paste job on every single site, so how is that not promoting or spamming?
    8. You refuse to answer any question that is not directly related to learning about your cult, why?

This is getting very long and very honestly, quite boring, so i'll end it now

At some point i asked you something that would prove you have some actual background or kind of understanding/wisdom of the world

After two full days and me requesting the answer multiple times, you replied with "Flowers grow in all sorts of places"

The question was

"There's a flower growing in the middle of a road, why?"

And here'ss the answer

Because it is not growing anywhere else

I do believe you won't understand what this means But you are free to try interpreting it anyway you like

It only bothers me that, as other things i suggested like accepting other perspectives, talking more like a real human, not insulting people among others, you will use this to mislead people in other places later on

At least you listened when i told you not to insult people here with your usual "You are ignorant and soulles because you don't know anything about SourceTruth" as you have called me so many times

Last edited by Mashika; 3rd October 2019 at 00:49. Reason: Fixed some mistakes

23. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), Billy (3rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Kamikaze (3rd October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Sophocles (10th October 2019), Strat (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), vander (3rd October 2019)

24. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

sourcetruth

I suggest a small experiment

all the top scientists in the world know the composition of almost all organic lifeforms

why then can't they make a single creature then that lives, procreates etc. ?

what's missing here ?

where could they find that missing ingredient needed to make something live and think and be creative and decide over good and bad, dream, make music, paint, etc. ?

is it in your head ?

only answer the last question please and give a short explanation

it's not a trick question
    whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019)

26. Link to Post #238
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Hello Avalon

This is my first post on this forum. I have been reading here for several years before becoming a member. This is easily the site I visit most on the entire internet. I come here in the evening after an eventful day to learn and, frankly, also to be entertained. This thread is a great example for both!

The subject of living in a matrix/projection is one that moves me for a long time. I like to believe that I have been a seeker since my early childhood and it has been a long way (as I am over 60 years old by now). Whenever this subject comes up on Avalon - it will get my immediate attention.

No matter of who sourcetruth really is and whether he has been truthful about his background - he has brought out so many interesting comments and so much wisdom from you all.

I don’t know how much of it (if anything) will be accepted by sourcetruth - but I wanted to point out that I truly enjoyed the discussion and learned a lot, not only about the subject but also about yourselves. There were many pointers given in form of youtube clips and even a great book recommendation that I intend to follow up on.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to George For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2019), ClearWater (3rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Ivanhoe (3rd October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Trisher (3rd October 2019), vander (3rd October 2019), wondering (3rd October 2019)

28. Link to Post #239
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I was going to wait to respond until I fully typed out all of my responses to all of the above, but now I just have to comment on this.

This was moved to "known hoaxes and bad information" as if to mock me. It us unbelievable that someone like an administrator would mock me like this.
    The only reason that this was ddone was because all of the opposition I have recieved. Everyone is grouping against me on this thread, which is why this is being done. It is completely unfair to do this.

29. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Masika welcome to Avalon
    Re your question
    2. Your mother had sex, something your religion prohibits, then you were born, so how can you hate woman so much and say you don't need anything like a gf on your life? Is she a sinner? She gets a pass because she's your mom?

Which religion is this?

Chris

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), vander (3rd October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 12 17 LastLast