+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #241
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Have any of you ever seen this much opposition against a single person on an internet forum? It is ridiculous how much opposition there is and how I am being grouped up on. Have you ever seen someone getting grouped up on to this level?

Not one thanks is being given to me and yet the opposition is getting around 5-10 thanks. This is because they are all grouping against me and supporting each other in their opposition. It is unbelievable how united the opposition is against me, and even the staff is in on it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Masika welcome to Avalon
    Re your question
    2. Your mother had sex, something your religion prohibits, then you were born, so how can you hate woman so much and say you don't need anything like a gf on your life? Is she a sinner? She gets a pass because she's your mom?

Which religion is this?

Chris
    She is mocking me by refering to this as a religion.

I do not have any associations with any religion, just to be clear.

2. Link to Post #242
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,576 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I do hope the staff decides what to do about this sooner rather than later.
    I've made the call to move this to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section. Here's the conversation in the mods running text chat just now, which may be instructive. Three other mods were there, and I redacted their names just to be polite. But of course, they may well post here themselves to say something if they want to.

~~~

Mod 1
    Re sourcetruth - PurpleLama has posted this on the Quartz Crystal thread, and, specifically:
    "I do hope the staff decides what to do about this sooner rather than later." (Post is here)
    My view is that sourcetruth is indeed quite young, a little immature and credulous, which is of course forgivable. He lacks discernment at such a young age. Rather than taking drastic action of any sort I'd propose that we continue to do, as suggested before, to watch, and (possibly) kindly step in if it looks like they're getting themselves into (even more of) a pickle.

Bill
    Well, I've made several quite strong critiques in my posts over the last few days. He's actually acquitted himself quite badly. He's bright enough to be articulate but dumb enough to be arrogant, dogmatic and unwise.
    I wrote here: (extracted)
    "If sourcetruth really is 17, he'd be smart to be willing to learn and listen a little as well as hold forth. Assuming he is that age (though I personally rather doubt it), this experience may be one of some rather uncomfortable learning for him.
    And that's actually okay. We wish him no harm or ill, of course, but many of us have been there before, when our own teenage egos, all a work in progress, led us to trying to tell ourselves and others that we'd figured out all the most complex questions in the universe before we were old enough to vote."

Actually, I think many on the thread may feel that the mods should 'do' something. (And maybe we should.)
    But we've shown a lot of tolerance, as I also pointed out in the same post. [Mod 3] said they felt it should be moved into "Hoaxes and other Bad Information". I nearly did that a week ago, but held off. It's not a hoax, but it's very bad information. Saying that only 1 in 5000 humans have a soul is even worse than the Flat Earth.

Mod 1
    Tell me about it!! It's absolute BS, and dangerous to espouse.

Bill
    I mean, the 'Flat Earth' is just a silly concept that's kind of harmless. Saying that "you, the reader, may not have a soul" is the ultimate personal false degradation.

Mod 1
    Okay: I'd not object to it being moved over there, with a disclaimer that it is bad information.

Bill
    Yes. Not a 'hoax'. In fact, this conversation here has pretty much made up my mind. It's harmful.

Mod 1
    Big time harmful.

Bill
    Yep.

Mod 2
    I am fine for it to go into Bad Information. It is bad information.

Mod 3
    Yes, not a hoax but exceedingly bad information!

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (3rd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (3rd October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Trisher (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019), Yoda (4th October 2019)

4. Link to Post #243
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You know what, although I don't appreciate the mockery of putting my thread in this section of the forum, I will deal with it. I can still deal with this thread being moved here although I disagree with it.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 3rd October 2019 at 10:38.

5. Link to Post #244
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Not really, it was moved there because you probably have only posted spam and not gone into detail on anything else

There were questions you ignored and only replied to the easy ones that allowed you to move forward, plus you have displayed a basic lack of respect for everyone as usual, unless they treat you like a higher being

You earned it Source kun

You must reply anyway, don't take that set back as an excuse once again. But do as you must
    Tired

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (3rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #245
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Masika welcome to Avalon
    Re your question
    2. Your mother had sex, something your religion prohibits, then you were born, so how can you hate woman so much and say you don't need anything like a gf on your life? Is she a sinner? She gets a pass because she's your mom?

Which religion is this?

Chris
    Hi, thanks for your question,

They are trying for a religion based on concepts created by Dolores Cannon, who passed away October 18, 2014, they have taken concepts written by her and completely twisted them into a forced cult that basically kills your spirit

Like so:

1. You can't have sex
    2. Don't eat meat
    3. Don't interact with people normally, don't smile or participate on normal human stuff, you have to be "balanced" (by balanced they mean you must not enjoy anything people would consider normal, you are basically dull all the time, no emotions on either side)
    4. Animals and most people are soulless, only those in the known can 'see' each other
    5. People with souls can change the current reality around them at will

They, and i mean Barbara G. Sandlin and other people who are keeping theirs identities hidden so far except a few, have created a sort of religion that talks about how this is the last life the experience on this earth and how then once they died the will 'wake' up from the matrix ilussion

The entire cult is based on that and some other stolen work.

They also require people to pay 25 dollars a month or they get expelled and have no right to salvation (in a way) or any contact with anyone else in the group. But if you are inside the group you are told your family is soulless and you must get away from them because they will drag you down. You must only listen to Barbara Sadlin aka Judy and if you don't then you get expelled as well

Every video is "locked" and costs 25 dollars to unlock, if you want to ask a question you need to pay as well. If you stop the monthly payments then you are considered soulless and rejected

This group formed in 2016 and there have been reports about them for years, but it was a small group so it mostly went unnoticed

http://www.oom2.com/t43156-scammer-a...-for-donations

I had a bit more info about this but i made the mistake of posting a single reply on ATS and it got removed, i never made a back of what i had :/

I'm trying not to get even more involved into this but some times it's just impossible to watch without speaking up

Edited to add:

Dolores Cannon has nothing to do, and had nothing to do at all with SourceTruth, she just was the victim in all this. She wrote a few books from where this cult got their roots, but she was in no way involved. I was in contact with her daughter and they are ok with just letting people be, they don't want to trouble themselves with all this stuff

I made a post on ATS linking all the videos that show how it all links back to Ms Dolores's work but i could not find it right now, sorry
    Last edited by Mashika; 3rd October 2019 at 11:33.
    Tired

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Billy (3rd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Kamikaze (3rd October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Sophocles (10th October 2019), Strat (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #246
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:14.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #247
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Ha Ha.
    Quite a few members in Avalon would politely disagree with non-duality which is my path.
    sourcetruth.
    See the above quote from Greybeard. People constantly politely disagree with the spiritual paths of others. This is their choice and their freedom to do so. It does not mean that everyone gets offended if someone does not agree with their spiritual path. This is simply because most spiritual paths do not strengthen the ego and the identity but rather undo the ego. They do not divide but unite. Somehow you are offended when people do not agree with the path you are following. You take this very personally. If you want to apply those rules to your life please feel free. People on this forum have shown you respect and consideration but it has not been reciprocated. You have not taken on board that others have gone far deeper into spirituality through experiencing and not by watching videos and listening to concepts. The Buddha rubs his belly and laughs in many statues and images. He embodies the realisation that the illusion of this reality crumbles when completely seen through and leaves us falling about laughing at our own antics.

I wish you "falling about laughing"

Trisher
    Last edited by Tintin; 3rd October 2019 at 13:34. Reason: Fixed quote and name

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #248
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

10 Signs You’re Probably In A Cult

By Sam & Tanner
    Jun 18, 2018

Cults aren’t as easy to spot as you might think. Most cults don’t wear robes or live in communes. In fact, most cult members don’t even realize they’re in a cult.

During my 25 years as an unwitting cult member, I would often watch documentaries and read about other cults. As I researched, I noticed 10 specific patterns that helped me recognize that I myself was in a cult:

1. The leader is the ultimate authority
    If you’re not allowed to criticize your leader, even if the criticism is true, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults begin with a charismatic leader who claims some supreme knowledge. They may call themselves a prophet, messiah, messenger, or an enlightened teacher. They can also be CEOs, military officials, politicians, and self-help gurus.

Cult leaders convince members to forfeit their critical thinking ability in return for a sense of belonging, authority, and purpose. To members, it doesn’t matter what the evidence or logic may suggest, the leader is always right, and their misdeeds are always justified. Criticism of the leader is forbidden.

2. The group suppresses skepticism
    If you’re only allowed to study your organization through approved sources, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults view critical thinking as an infectious disease and every effort is made to suppress it. Doubting members are encouraged to isolate themselves from outside influences and focus solely on the doctrine of the cult.

Criticism is forbidden. People who contradict the group are viewed as persecutors and are often given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive person.” Members are discouraged from consuming any material that is critical of the group.

3. The group delegitimizes former members
    If you can’t think of a legitimate reason for leaving your group, you’re probably in a cult.

Because the cult considers itself the ultimate authority on truth, it can’t imagine anybody leaving it with their integrity intact. Thus, it has to perpetuate a false narrative that former members were deceived, proud, immoral, or lazy.

If former members speak out, they are dismissed as bitter, angry, dishonest or evil. Cults often impose some kind of shunning to shame former members and prevent them from infecting other members with the truth.

4. The group is paranoid about the outside world
    If your group insists the end of the world is near, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults position themselves as the sole refuge from an evil outside world that is intent on their destruction. Cults thrive on conspiracy theories, catastrophic thinking, and persecution complexes.

In an effort to draw in more paying members, cults are often very aggressive in their recruitment efforts which are usually justified as “saving” people from the evil world. Those who reject the cult’s message are unelect, prideful, evil, or stupid.

5. The group relies on shame cycles
    If you need your group in order to feel worthy, loved, or sufficient, you’re probably in a cult.

Cult leaders trap members in shame cycles by imposing abnormally strict codes of conduct (usually prescriptions about diet, appearance, sex, relationships, media), guilting members for their shortcomings, and then positioning themselves as the unique remedy to the feelings of guilt which they themselves created.

Cult members are made to believe they are insufficient or unworthy on their own and that the only way to become worthy is to confess their shortcomings to the group or leader. The leader then becomes the meditiator of worthiness and the foundation of the member’s self esteem.

Leaders who can make followers feel bad about anything can use shame to manipulate followers into doing anything, even if it’s against their own self-interest or better judgment.

6. The leader is above the law
    If you’re held to a different moral standard, specifically in regard to sex, you’re probably in a cult.

A prevalent idea among cult leaders is that they are above the law, be it human or divine. This idea allows them to exploit their followers economically and sexually without repercussions.

When confronted, they do not confess, but create justifications for their impropriety. Sexual grooming of members is common. Loyal cult members will perform any amount of “mental gymnastics” to justify or ignore the leader’s behavior.

7. The group uses “thought reform” methods
    If your serious questions are answered with cliches, you’re probably in a cult.

Indoctrination or “brainwashing” is the process through which a cult slowly breaks down a person’s sense of identity and ability to think rationally. Behaviors like excessive fasting, prayer, hypnosis, scripture reading, chanting, meditation, or drug usage can all be used to increase a person’s vulnerability to the leader’s suggestions.

The hallmark of indoctrination is the use of thought-terminating cliches. Platitudes like “follow the leader” or “doubt your doubts” are regurgitated over and over so that members don’t have to critically analyze complex issues.

8. The group is elitist
    If your group is the solution for all the world’s problems, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults see themselves as the enlightened, chosen, and elect organization tasked with radically transforming individual lives and the entire world.

This elitism creates greater sense of group unity and responsibility centered on a united purpose. However, this sense of responsibility is often manipulated by cult leaders who coerce members into risky financial behavior, sexual favors, free manual labor, or heightened recruitment efforts in order to “further the cause.”

9. There is no financial transparency
    If you’re not allowed to know what the group does with their money, you’re probably in a cult.

A group that refuses to disclose its finances is a huge red flag. Ethical organizations have nothing to hide. Cult leaders tend to live opulently while their followers are required to make financial sacrifices. Members are often encouraged to pay their offerings even if it means putting their families at risk.

10. The group performs secret rites
    If there are secret teachings or ceremonies you didn’t discover until after you joined, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults use secret rituals as rites of passage that solidify a member’s loyalty to the group. Initiation into these rites usually only comes after a member has undergone certain tests or made adequate financial contributions.

Often, cult initiations are confusing, bizarre, or even offensive. This mental dissonance between their sense of confusion and their loyalty to the “inner circle” convinces the initiate to double their efforts in order to properly appreciate the proceedings. This only further entrenches them in a shame cycle, making them even more susceptible to manipulation.

PS: Thanks to Gemma13 for the lead
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Billy (3rd October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Krist (3rd October 2019), onevoice (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Ti (10th February 2020), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Trisher (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #249
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Masika welcome to Avalon
    Re your question

Which religion is this?

Chris

They are trying for a religion based on concepts created by Dolores Cannon, who passed away October 18, 2014, they have taken concepts written by her and completely twisted them into a forced cult that basically kills your spirit

Like so:

1. You can't have sex
    2. Don't eat meat
    3. Don't interact with people normally, don't smile or participate on normal human stuff, you have to be "balanced" (by balanced they mean you must not enjoy anything people would consider normal, you are basically dull all the time, no emotions on either side)
    4. Animals and most people are soulless, only those in the known can 'see' each other

They, and i mean Barbara G. Sandlin and other people who are keeping theirs identities hidden so far except a few, have created a sort of religion that talks about how this is the last life the experience on this earth and how then once they died the will 'wake' up from the matrix ilussion

They also require people to pay 25 dollars a month or they get expelled and have no right to salvation (in a way) or any contact with anyone else in the group. But if you are inside the group you are told your family is soulless and you must get away from them because they will drag you down. You must only listen to Barbara Sadlin aka Judy and if you don't then you get expelled as well

Every video is "locked" and costs 25 dollars to unlock, if you want to ask a question you need to pay as well. If you stop the monthly payments then you are considered soulless and rejected

This group formed in 2016 and there have been reports about them for years, but it was a small group so it mostly went unnoticed

I had a bit more info about this but i made the mistake of posting a single reply on ATS and it got removed, i never made a back of what i had :/

I'm trying not to get even more involved into this but some times it's just impossible to watch without speaking up

Edited to add:

Dolores Cannon has nothing to do, and had nothing to do at all with SourceTruth, she just was the victim in all this. She wrote a few books from where this cult got their roots, but she was in no way involved. I was in contact with her daughter and they are ok with just letting people be, they don't want to trouble themselves with all this stuff

I made a post on ATS linking all the videos that show how it all links back to Ms Dolores's work but i could not find it right now, sorry
    Mashika, you've done a superb job exposing sourcetruth as well as Quartz Crystal for who they are. Based on sourcetruth's behavior, it's obvious that he/she is either working very closely with Quartz Crystal or sourcetruth may in fact be the Quartz Crystal. People working in the dark cannot hide when the light is shone upon them. People like sourcetruth and Quartz Crystal steal other people's ideas and prey upon unsuspecting people. They are the antithesis of what spiritual pursuit should be.

I believe this post on ATS is what you were referring to in your previous post.

Here are the YT videos you reference in your post:

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019), Rich (4th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), Trisher (3rd October 2019)

17. Link to Post #250
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,790 times in 256 posts

“1 in 5000”......a remark like that carries capacity to affect those who are at a fragile point. I certainly, don’t agree with such an assertion.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

Forest Denizen (3rd October 2019), Franny (3rd October 2019), greybeard (3rd October 2019), Tintin (3rd October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #251
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    You know what, although I don't appreciate the mockery of putting my thread in this section of the forum, I will deal with it. I can still deal with this thread being moved here although I disagree with it.
    The move is actually a testament to the patience of the staff, that they moved your thread rather than banning you outright. It indicates that they hold out some hope for you, that you will catch on the the wider themes of the forum, which are quite diverse. I personally will be surprised if you see past the one thing you came to preach at us about, but however improbable it seems to me, it is by no means impossible that something someone says might actually get through to you.

20. Link to Post #252
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    10 Signs You’re Probably In A Cult

By Sam & Tanner
    Jun 18, 2018

Cults  aren’t as easy to spot as you might think. Most cults don’t wear robes  or live in communes. In fact, most cult members don’t even realize  they’re in a cult.

During  my 25 years as an unwitting cult member, I would often watch  documentaries and read about other cults. As I researched, I noticed 10  specific patterns that helped me recognize that I myself was in a cult:

1. The leader is the ultimate authority
    If you’re not allowed to criticize your leader, even if the criticism is true, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults  begin with a charismatic leader who claims some supreme knowledge. They  may call themselves a prophet, messiah, messenger, or an enlightened  teacher. They can also be CEOs, military officials, politicians, and  self-help gurus.

Cult  leaders convince members to forfeit their critical thinking ability in  return for a sense of belonging, authority, and purpose. To members, it  doesn’t matter what the evidence or logic may suggest, the leader is  always right, and their misdeeds are always justified. Criticism of the  leader is forbidden.

2. The group suppresses skepticism
    If you’re only allowed to study your organization through approved sources, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults  view critical thinking as an infectious disease and every effort is  made to suppress it. Doubting members are encouraged to isolate  themselves from outside influences and focus solely on the doctrine of  the cult.

Criticism  is forbidden. People who contradict the group are viewed as persecutors  and are often given labels like “anti,” “apostate,” or “suppressive  person.” Members are discouraged from consuming any material that is  critical of the group.

3. The group delegitimizes former members
    If you can’t think of a legitimate reason for leaving your group, you’re probably in a cult.

Because  the cult considers itself the ultimate authority on truth, it can’t  imagine anybody leaving it with their integrity intact. Thus, it has to  perpetuate a false narrative that former members were deceived, proud,  immoral, or lazy.

If  former members speak out, they are dismissed as bitter, angry,  dishonest or evil. Cults often impose some kind of shunning to shame  former members and prevent them from infecting other members with the  truth.

4. The group is paranoid about the outside world
    If your group insists the end of the world is near, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults  position themselves as the sole refuge from an evil outside world that  is intent on their destruction. Cults thrive on conspiracy theories,  catastrophic thinking, and persecution complexes.

In  an effort to draw in more paying members, cults are often very  aggressive in their recruitment efforts which are usually justified as  “saving” people from the evil world. Those who reject the cult’s message  are unelect, prideful, evil, or stupid.

5. The group relies on shame cycles
    If you need your group in order to feel worthy, loved, or sufficient, you’re probably in a cult.

Cult  leaders trap members in shame cycles by imposing abnormally strict  codes of conduct (usually prescriptions about diet, appearance, sex,  relationships, media), guilting members for their shortcomings, and then  positioning themselves as the unique remedy to the feelings of guilt  which they themselves created.

Cult  members are made to believe they are insufficient or unworthy on their  own and that the only way to become worthy is to confess their  shortcomings to the group or leader. The leader then becomes the  meditiator of worthiness and the foundation of the member’s self esteem.

Leaders  who can make followers feel bad about anything can use shame to  manipulate followers into doing anything, even if it’s against their own  self-interest or better judgment.

6. The leader is above the law
    If you’re held to a different moral standard, specifically in regard to sex, you’re probably in a cult.

A  prevalent idea among cult leaders is that they are above the law, be it  human or divine. This idea allows them to exploit their followers  economically and sexually without repercussions.

When  confronted, they do not confess, but create justifications for their  impropriety. Sexual grooming of members is common. Loyal cult members  will perform any amount of “mental gymnastics” to justify or ignore the  leader’s behavior.

7. The group uses “thought reform” methods
    If your serious questions are answered with cliches, you’re probably in a cult.

Indoctrination  or “brainwashing” is the process through which a cult slowly breaks  down a person’s sense of identity and ability to think rationally.  Behaviors like excessive fasting, prayer, hypnosis, scripture reading,  chanting, meditation, or drug usage can all be used to increase a  person’s vulnerability to the leader’s suggestions.

The  hallmark of indoctrination is the use of thought-terminating cliches.  Platitudes like “follow the leader” or “doubt your doubts” are  regurgitated over and over so that members don’t have to critically  analyze complex issues.

8. The group is elitist
    If your group is the solution for all the world’s problems, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults  see themselves as the enlightened, chosen, and elect organization  tasked with radically transforming individual lives and the entire  world.

This  elitism creates greater sense of group unity and responsibility  centered on a united purpose. However, this sense of responsibility is  often manipulated by cult leaders who coerce members into risky  financial behavior, sexual favors, free manual labor, or heightened  recruitment efforts in order to “further the cause.”

9. There is no financial transparency
    If you’re not allowed to know what the group does with their money, you’re probably in a cult.

A  group that refuses to disclose its finances is a huge red flag. Ethical  organizations have nothing to hide. Cult leaders tend to live opulently  while their followers are required to make financial sacrifices.  Members are often encouraged to pay their offerings even if it means  putting their families at risk.

10. The group performs secret rites
    If there are secret teachings or ceremonies you didn’t discover until after you joined, you’re probably in a cult.

Cults  use secret rituals as rites of passage that solidify a member’s loyalty  to the group. Initiation into these rites usually only comes after a  member has undergone certain tests or made adequate financial  contributions.

Often,  cult initiations are confusing, bizarre, or even offensive. This mental  dissonance between their sense of confusion and their loyalty to the  “inner circle” convinces the initiate to double their efforts in order  to properly appreciate the proceedings. This only further entrenches  them in a shame cycle, making them even more susceptible to  manipulation.

PS: Thanks to Gemma13 for the lead
    There is no "group" associated with this information, there is only a youtube channel, so your comparison is invalid. It is quite absurd to compare this to a cult at all, this is only signifying how much that yku are unwilling to consider anything presented here.

21. Link to Post #253
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Not really, it was moved there because you probably have only posted spam and not gone into detail on anything else

There were questions you ignored and only replied to the easy ones that allowed you to move forward, plus you have displayed a basic lack of respect for everyone as usual, unless they treat you like a higher being

You earned it Source kun

You must reply anyway, don't take that set back as an excuse once again. But do as you must
    Actually, I have posted reaaonable responses, but you are being too oppositional to acknowledge that.
    I have not gone into detail? Have you even read all of the posts I have made on this thread? I

It is actually everyone else that is not having respect for me. They have been attacking me in alls orts of ways, and you have also attacked me. I am not taking about the criticism here, I am talking about people throwing shade at me and attacking me

I have replied to the hard questions that are being asked, not just the "easy" ones. Yiu have stated yourself on ATS that you would not reply to questions asked by me.

You are doing nothing but attacking me on this thread which is just what everyone else keeps doing.

22. Link to Post #254
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Masika welcome to Avalon
    Re your question

Which religion is this?

Chris

Like so:

1. You can't have sex
    2. Don't eat meat

Edited to add:

There is no group at all, this is just a single youtube channel with a patreon account. So there is no way that you can call this a cult.

I posted a reply to you about this on ATS:

Quote This only adds support to what Quartz Crystal is talking about, because it shows that it is well estavlished that it is known by others.

When you bring up these concepts, these are established in the spiritual community, so it has nothing to do with being exclusive to the people that you mentioned. You are just pointing out the fact that some of what she has talked about has been known in the spiritual community. That shows that she has legitimacy because people already accept some of these concepts.

Soulless ones, parellel lives, and manifestation are known in the spiritual community. Frequency and energy are known about in a way, but they are not as well described in these communities.

There are many other topics that Quartz Crystal discusses in her videos. She has made over 400, and there is a lot of original information within it that cannot be found elsewhere in the spiritual community. If you focus on the details about what ahe says about these topics, you will find a great deal of original information that can ot be found elsewhere in the spiritual community.

She has a single unified philosophy, as oplosed to the disorganized collection of knowledge that exists in the spiritual community. What you have shown does not present a single unified philosophy in the way that Quartz Crystal does.

What Quartz crystal says about these topics is more complex than what is known in the spiritual communiry, which gives it originallity. She relates much of the subtopics with her entire philosophy which ties in with concepts such as source, energy, and frequency. When you focus on the details of her statements you will find many facts that you do not find elsewhere.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by vander (here)
    sourcetruth

I suggest a small experiment

all the top scientists in the world know the composition of almost all organic lifeforms

why then can't they make a single creature then that lives, procreates etc. ?

what's missing here ?

where could they find that missing ingredient needed to make something live and think and be creative and decide over good and bad, dream, make music, paint, etc. ?

is it in your head ?

only answer the last question please and give a short explanation

it's not a trick question
    If you are speaking of there being something beyond the.physical that animates living creatures, then I have indeed explained that it is an energy powered experience of the animated soulless beings that we have. This is what they would be missing which is source energy. It is not a soul, it is something which pretends to be a soul.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    The group mentality on this thread is very apparent.  Some of the concepts presented challenge widely held views, which is why there is so much opposition to them. An example of this is the concept that animals and most people don't have a soul.
    Ha Ha.
    Quite a few members in Avalon would politely disagree with non-duality which is my path.

Question
    Do you believe that Source is Omni present?
    If so
    Then there is no where that source is absent.
    That is where what you post is deeply flawed.
    Animals have souls--
    If you have ever had a pet dog then you will know what love is.
    The energy called love shines out of their eyes.

I could go on but its pointless.
    If you cant accept what is in this post to be true then you are not open minded enough to debate.

A flaw is that you disregard the teachings of the many enlightened to claim that one teacher that you quote and only one is correct.

Have you actually examine the teachings of Eckhart Tolle--Mooji--Adyashanti but to name three Western Teachers?
    They have the energy and language of Truth.
    Chris
    It is not source that is omnipresent, it is only the source energies that are omnipresent. These source energies are ahat animate the soulless bodies of animals and many humans.

Source is only "present" as a source fractal that is housed within a soul, which exists within a source player.

Source is fundamentally the creator of its own experience. There is no such creator that exists within animals and most humans.

The whole matrix exists within source. It is the matrix that is present within source, not source that is present within the matrix.

No soul will be made to exist as an animal because they would be unable to fully experience and master the matrix and become their own creators. Source would not put souls in animal bodies to have the experience of an animal.

You refer to an appeal to emotion here, when you speak of the love of animals. This is where the posters who have focused on talking about animal souls are coming from, their defensiveness on this topic is due to their own emotional reactions.

This thread is about discussing the statemet that the person I mention has made.

If you are bringing up the topic of other teachers, can you explain What they say that is in agreement or in opposition with whay I am saying?

23. Link to Post #255
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

You are not listening.
    Try this
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904'

Enlightenment - A direct, succinct account of what occurs...

This is an account of the direct experience of awakening.

What can be said, or written, of itself cannot reveal the truth.

Words and language are themselves an illusory tool, an aspect of the relative dream, and can only indicate or hint towards the totality, or reality, or that which is.

Upon the moment of awakening not only does the illusion of the relative self or ego vanish like a shadow exposed to light, but all “other” egos, or relative selves, disappear. All separation disappears, and the absolute Self is realized. All is then enlightened and whole, for there never really were separate entities that could become individually enlightened. There then is no relative doer, nor even an absolute doer, for all doing implies separation. Or something to do, or somewhere to go. And not just other humans, but the entire creation is enlightened and whole.

Now nothing can be judged, or observed, or transcended, as there is no separate observer, nor separate objects observed, nor even separate observing.

Here even the concept of pure awareness, the witness, unidentified with that which is observed, has dissolved into the totality. Herein lies the meaning of samsara is nirvana. The slightest separation into observer, observed and observing and samsara appears. When observer, observed and observing is an undifferentiated whole, the Self is self evident, and far more evident, than the illusory ego self.

All that is, then is, as it really is, here descriptions do not apply.

Now, what is missing from the above description of the direct experience of enlightenment?

It is the pronoun, I, for in truth there is no I, either relatively or absolutely. I implies a separation from totality, as the first person singular. Whereas the adjective Self, implies being the same throughout, as the self evident united reality/totality/all that is, and is more appropriate at hinting towards the truth.

You are in reality this Self, all else is illusion.
    Relatively, this is the end of suffering. This is the beginning of endless bliss.
    Absolutely, all suffering is unreal. Only the blissful Self is real.
    This is the eternal Truth.

Chris suggests
    or this
    Only Brahman is--One soul-One consciousness--pervading all

This is contrary to everything that you have posted--Its is the uniform experience of all enlightened.

Last edited by greybeard; 4th October 2019 at 08:50.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Forest Denizen (4th October 2019), George (4th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), PurpleLama (4th October 2019), Trisher (4th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #256
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,514 times in 4,312 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod 3
    I don't think it's simply bad as in 'mistaken' information. I think it's been deliberately contrived, with malice of forethought, with a goal to deceive, control, and exploit for financial gain. I think calling it a hoax is actually appropriate.

And I agree with kamikaze on this. Judging by your ironically soulless posts sourcetruth, and your stubbornness to bend not one iota from your mission-brief, I suspect you have a stake in this movement, and that's your only incentive. You're either a partner or a paid promoter of this channel. You have zero interest in actual spiritual truths. You've made this abundantly clear in your inability to understand the responses given or to engage with the members who actually are trying to help you. You're blinded by your goal, which I think is to acquire as many new pledges as possible. I'm quite sure you'll find none here.

Please understand, that our spiritual truths, for the most part, are not based on belief. We hold them to be self-evident. Many of us have studied spirituality, metaphysics, and the paranormal, for many more years than you've been alive. We have arrived at our conclusions through mystical teachings, mountains of data from case-studies, personal enquiry, and indeed through lived experience. And the latter you cannot beat. Read a few books about near-death experiences for a start. The accounts of people who have glimpsed the true reality, having visited the other side, run to reams and reams and reams, every creed, every religion, every walk of life – even atheists who once believed in nothing. They all say the same, and their lives are utterly changed. Basically, love pervades all, and consciousness as soul is the ultimate reality for ALL. And there is no 'matrix' (except in the movies).

There is nothing at all self-evident about the quartz crystal material, nor anything in it that appeals to common sense. I think it's geared primarily towards snaring new seekers with the promise of 'the meaning of life', for the exchange of funds... The churches have been doing the same for centuries. It's shoddily conceived, but nothing new. I also expect there's an attempt somewhere, possibly, to hijack the new age spiritual scene by injecting confused and negatively charged guidance and teachings, maybe to capture lightworkers and steer them away from the work they came to do. It that respect, it's also potentially very harmful. Especially given that love in her philosophy is entirely unnecessary, and in fact an undesired distraction. This is anti-spirituality in its very essence.

In summary, Avalon is a wealth of wisdom sourcetruth, you'd do well to explore a little. You will find many willing to help. But I'm afraid you won't find any pledges. Too many old souls present – and mark that word "Souls"! – who aren't so easily tricked.

You can scrawl your dark graffiti on the walls of wisdom, but you can never break them down.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Forest Denizen (4th October 2019), Franny (4th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), PurpleLama (4th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2019), Trisher (4th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #257
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,536 times in 2,553 posts

In addition, this type of "spiritual" info may even have a deeper occult agenda beyond financial. Power through the use of divisiveness, degeneration, chaos, and the squelching of joyous spontaneity all come to mind. I don't profess to know the motives behind this channel, but I surely don't choose to give this drivel any mental energy one way or the other.

It does still make me wonder, Sourcetruth, how you perceive that this particular reality tunnel benefits you, personally. Are you healthier? Happier? More creative in any way? Or perhaps enriched financially for your promotion of said channel? (would love to see some honesty here) It certainly seems like a total Service-to-Self type of belief system.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Forest Denizen (4th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), PurpleLama (4th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #258
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Mod 3
    I don't think it's simply bad as in 'mistaken' information. I think it's been deliberately contrived, with malice of forethought, with a goal to deceive, control, and exploit for financial gain. I think calling it a hoax is actually appropriate. 

And I agree with kamikaze on this. Judging by your ironically soulless posts sourcetruth, and your stubbornness to bend not one iota from your mission-brief, I suspect you have a stake in this movement, and that's your only incentive. You're either a partner or a paid promoter of this channel. You have zero interest in actual spiritual truths. You've made this abundantly clear in your inability to understand the responses given or to engage with the members who actually are trying to help you. You're blinded by your goal, which I think is to acquire as many new pledges as possible. I'm quite sure you'll find none here.

Please understand, that our spiritual truths, for the most part, are not based on belief. We hold them to be self-evident. Many of us have studied spirituality, metaphysics, and the paranormal, for many more years than you've been alive. We have arrived at our conclusions through mystical teachings, mountains of data from case-studies, personal enquiry, and indeed through lived experience. And the latter you cannot beat. Read a few books about near-death experiences for a start. The accounts of people who have glimpsed the true reality, having visited the other side, run to reams and reams and reams, every creed, every religion, every walk of life – even atheists who once believed in nothing. They all say the same, and their lives are utterly changed. Basically, love pervades all, and consciousness as soul is the ultimate reality for ALL. And there is no 'matrix' (except in the movies).

There is nothing at all self-evident about the quartz crystal material, nor anything in it that appeals to common sense. I think it's geared primarily towards snaring new seekers with the promise of 'the meaning of life', for the exchange of funds... The churches have been doing the same for centuries. It's shoddily conceived, but nothing new. I also expect there's an attempt somewhere, possibly, to hijack the new age spiritual scene by injecting confused and negatively charged guidance and teachings, maybe to capture lightworkers and steer them away from the work they came to do. It that respect, it's also potentially very harmful. Especially given that love in her philosophy is entirely unnecessary, and in fact an undesired distraction. This is anti-spirituality in its very essence.

In summary, Avalon is a wealth of wisdom sourcetruth, you'd do well to explore a little. You will find many willing to help. But I'm afraid you won't find any pledges. Too many old souls present – and mark that word "Souls"! – who aren't so easily tricked.

You can scrawl your dark graffiti on the walls of wisdom, but you can never break them down.
    Calling this a hoax that was contrieved for financial gain is nothing but a completely unjustified basis for you to completely reject all of the statements that this channel has made. It is not giving the statements a fair chance of being discussed.

It is too bold for you to say that all of this was contrieved for financial gain, because that would mean that everything that I stated in my OP would have to be 100% "contrieved". This is nothing but completely reasonless rejection and dismissal of this information. That is the reason why you are making this statement in the first place, because you reasonlessly reject this information.

It is even more presumptious for you to state that I must be the channel owner
    You have no reason to make this accusation about me.
    This is an attack on me, which is not legitimate criticism of the topic. Instead of offering any legitimate criticism of the information presented, you are attacking the person who is presenting the information from the Quartz Crystal youtube channel. This is not a reasonable basis for rejecting the information presented.

You are also attacking the Quartz Crystal channel itself instead of addressing any of the information presented. This is also not a reasonable basis for rejecting the information presented.

I have a strong interest in this channel because I understand it to have statements which are true.

Can you explain how what you consider to be spiritual truths go against what is being said here?
    I can say that I have found certain statements made in the OP to be true and not beliefs in the same way that you are telling me.
    I am not sure about what specific concepts in spirituality you hold to be true, but I want to understand your opposition to this and how it relates to what you consider spiritual truths. I want to understand what those spiritual truths are that oppose the statements made in the OP.

I understand that I am making a bold statement in stating that there are statements in my OP that I understand to be true, and that others have been calling me arrogant and have been saying that I am not listening to others because of my strong asserting of this. However, I still stand by my assertion that there are statements in the OP that I understand to be true.

I am not disagreeing that others have spiritual knowledge, however I am also not agreeing with everything that they may think is true.

You mentioned near death experiences. Near death experiences are still only experiences that are being created. They do not have to provide the full truth about reality, and it is possible for them to provide some false or misleading information. There could be some truth to be found in near death experiences, but it is not and does not have to be the full truth, and some of the conclusions that may be made from a near death experience or can be gained from it could be false.
    The truth that may be understood from new death experiences are incomplete, they are only pieces of the puzzle when there is a bigger picture.

You also bring up mystical teachings, and they do not always provide complete truth. They may only provide incomplete truth or part of the puzzle pieces but not the full picture. Some off what they say may be false or misleading.

This also applies for other sources which you may view as reliable.

The information that I am presenting provides a complete picture about reality.

As for her asking for donations, do you work for free? That is what she is doing, she is working by providing valuable information. There is no requirement to donate to her to watch her videos, she puts out all of her information for free in youtube videos. Her patreon website is only to donate to her, and she reuploads her youtube videos to patreon.

Also, earlier in this thread you made a reply to the statements in my OP, and I made a reply in response to it, and you never answered it back.

30. Link to Post #259
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Mod 3

Hey Star Mariner, I was Mod 3 in the chat that Bill quoted, above. Later in the chat, I amended what I said earlier, to clarify that I do believe there is actual hoaxing going on here. You’ve written an excellent post and I agree completely with what you’ve said.

The first red flag for me came very early in the first video posted, in which, “Judy,” states that this is all a game to be won! This sort of self serving mindset is directly antithetical to all that I have learned in more than a half-century of serious inquiry and experience. What I believe to represent the truly divine and infinitely interconnected nature of this “universe.”

EDIT to ADD: We seem, IMO, to have someone new in the debate here under the avatar, sourcetruth. In comparing earlier posts to the latest here, they are significantly different in various qualities. Interesting..
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 4th October 2019 at 21:21. Reason: Improved the clarity of my wording.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Franny (4th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #260
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

You are not listening.
    Try this
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904'

Enlightenment - A direct, succinct account of what occurs...

This is an account of the direct experience of awakening.

What can be said, or written, of itself cannot reveal the truth.

Words and language are themselves an illusory tool, an aspect of the relative dream, and can only indicate or hint towards the totality, or reality, or that which is.

Upon the moment of awakening not only does the illusion of the relative self or ego vanish like a shadow exposed to light, but all “other” egos, or relative selves, disappear. All separation disappears, and the absolute Self is realized. All is then enlightened and whole, for there never really were separate entities that could become individually enlightened. There then is no relative doer, nor even an absolute doer, for all doing implies separation. Or something to do, or somewhere to go. And not just other humans, but the entire creation is enlightened and whole.

Now nothing can be judged, or observed, or transcended, as there is no separate observer, nor separate objects observed, nor even separate observing.

Here even the concept of pure awareness, the witness, unidentified with that which is observed, has dissolved into the totality. Herein lies the meaning of samsara is nirvana. The slightest separation into observer, observed and observing and samsara appears. When observer, observed and observing is an undifferentiated whole, the Self is self evident, and far more evident, than the illusory ego self.

All that is, then is, as it really is, here descriptions do not apply.

Now, what is missing from the above description of the direct experience of enlightenment?

It is the pronoun, I, for in truth there is no I, either relatively or absolutely. I implies a separation from totality, as the first person singular. Whereas the adjective Self, implies being the same throughout, as the self evident united reality/totality/all that is, and is more appropriate at hinting towards the truth.

You are in reality this Self, all else is illusion.
        Relatively, this is the end of suffering. This is the beginning of endless bliss.
        Absolutely, all suffering is unreal. Only the blissful Self is real.
        This is the eternal Truth.

Chris suggests
    or this
    Only Brahman is--One soul-One consciousness--pervading all

This is contrary to everything that you have posted--Its is the uniform experience of all enlightened.

It is not correct for you to szy that I am not listening. My response to you was describing to you my understanding of an explanation. It is not that I am not listening to you, it is just that I am not agreeing with you about your conclusion on this particular subject. Your premises could still be valid, but your conclusion may not be.
    You said that source was omnipresent, and I don't necessarily disagree with this statement, but I do not think that you understand this statement the same way that I do.
    From this you reasoned that there is nowhere that source is absent. This statement is not necessarily wrong, however we understand the implications of this statement differently.

I can understand what you are presenting about enlightenment. I am not saying that I completely agree or disagree with everything that you are saying. However, I do not understand how it contradicts the concept of soulless ones.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst 1 3 13 17 LastLast