+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #261
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Mod 3
    Yes, not a hoax but exceedingly bad information!
    I don't think it's simply bad as in 'mistaken' information. I think it's been deliberately contrived, with malice of forethought, with a goal to deceive, control, and exploit for financial gain. I think calling it a hoax is actually appropriate.

And I agree with kamikaze on this. Judging by your ironically soulless posts sourcetruth, and your stubbornness to bend not one iota from your mission-brief, I suspect you have a stake in this movement, and that's your only incentive. You're either a partner or a paid promoter of this channel. You have zero interest in actual spiritual truths. You've made this abundantly clear in your inability to understand the responses given or to engage with the members who actually are trying to help you. You're blinded by your goal, which I think is to acquire as many new pledges as possible. I'm quite sure you'll find none here.

Please understand, that our spiritual truths, for the most part, are not based on belief. We hold them to be self-evident. Many of us have studied spirituality, metaphysics, and the paranormal, for many more years than you've been alive. We have arrived at our conclusions through mystical teachings, mountains of data from case-studies, personal enquiry, and indeed through lived experience. And the latter you cannot beat. Read a few books about near-death experiences for a start. The accounts of people who have glimpsed the true reality, having visited the other side, run to reams and reams and reams, every creed, every religion, every walk of life – even atheists who once believed in nothing. They all say the same, and their lives are utterly changed. Basically, love pervades all, and consciousness as soul is the ultimate reality for ALL. And there is no 'matrix' (except in the movies).

There is nothing at all self-evident about the quartz crystal material, nor anything in it that appeals to common sense. I think it's geared primarily towards snaring new seekers with the promise of 'the meaning of life', for the exchange of funds... The churches have been doing the same for centuries. It's shoddily conceived, but nothing new. I also expect there's an attempt somewhere, possibly, to hijack the new age spiritual scene by injecting confused and negatively charged guidance and teachings, maybe to capture lightworkers and steer them away from the work they came to do. It that respect, it's also potentially very harmful. Especially given that love in her philosophy is entirely unnecessary, and in fact an undesired distraction. This is anti-spirituality in its very essence.

In summary, Avalon is a wealth of wisdom sourcetruth, you'd do well to explore a little. You will find many willing to help. But I'm afraid you won't find any pledges. Too many old souls present – and mark that word "Souls"! – who aren't so easily tricked.

You can scrawl your dark graffiti on the walls of wisdom, but you can never break them down.
    Hey Star Mariner, I was Mod 3 in the chat that Bill quoted, above. Later in the chat, I amended what I said earlier, to clarify that I do believe there is actual hoaxing going on here. You’ve written an excellent post and I agree completely with what you’ve said.

The first red flag for me came very early in the first video posted, in which, “Judy,” states that this is all a game to be won! This sort of self serving mindset is directly antithetical to all that I hold dear and believe to represent the truly divine and infinitely interconnected nature of this “universe.”

EDIT to ADD: We seem, IMO, to have someone new in the debate here under the avatar, sourcetruth. In comparing earlier posts to the latest here, they are significantly different in various qualities. Interesting..
    The way that you claim that there must be a "new person" commenting under ths avatar is completely disrespectful to me. You are implying that because the quality of the posts have become ssignificantly fifferent, that it must be a different person. This is essentially stating that I am not capable of creating high auality posts, which is completely disrespectful to me and unacceptable.

You don't understand the context that she stated that this was a game to be won. It is clear your reaction to this is compeltely based in your attachment to your worldview and not based in any rigorious logic or reasoning. This is evidenced by the way that you reference this as this:
    Quote directly antithetical to all that I hold dear and believe to represent the truly divine and infinitely interconnected nature of this “universe.”
    I am looking for rigorous logical reason and discussion about this topic, and I do not see that here.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 4th October 2019 at 18:53.

2. Link to Post #262
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,320 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

I stand with you on this Ken and Star Mariner.

I'll be as brief and country simple as I can.

Quartz Crystal is a system that endorses a direct connection with a leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

It's the polar opposite of Spirituality: a direct connection with the Divine. No system needed. In fact a system is antithetical to Spirituality.

All religious and quasi-spiritual systems are built on the same few templates with a few details that differ. The outcome is ultimately the same; slavery to leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

Quartz Crystal is a system. Many of us here have been around the sun more than a few times and we have experienced these systems and studied them carefully. That is why, sourcetruth, we have little to no inclination to engage in discussion of yet another system.

Be well and enjoy your life, I wish you the best, we all do

BTW, This is my story and I'm stickin' to it. Not interested in being drawn into discussion, nothing more to say.
    Last edited by Franny; 4th October 2019 at 21:05.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (4th October 2019), greybeard (4th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

4. Link to Post #263
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    Mod 3
    I don't think it's simply bad as in 'mistaken' information. I think it's been deliberately contrived, with malice of forethought, with a goal to deceive, control, and exploit for financial gain. I think calling it a hoax is actually appropriate.

And I agree with kamikaze on this. Judging by your ironically soulless posts sourcetruth, and your stubbornness to bend not one iota from your mission-brief, I suspect you have a stake in this movement, and that's your only incentive. You're either a partner or a paid promoter of this channel. You have zero interest in actual spiritual truths. You've made this abundantly clear in your inability to understand the responses given or to engage with the members who actually are trying to help you. You're blinded by your goal, which I think is to acquire as many new pledges as possible. I'm quite sure you'll find none here.

Please understand, that our spiritual truths, for the most part, are not based on belief. We hold them to be self-evident. Many of us have studied spirituality, metaphysics, and the paranormal, for many more years than you've been alive. We have arrived at our conclusions through mystical teachings, mountains of data from case-studies, personal enquiry, and indeed through lived experience. And the latter you cannot beat. Read a few books about near-death experiences for a start. The accounts of people who have glimpsed the true reality, having visited the other side, run to reams and reams and reams, every creed, every religion, every walk of life – even atheists who once believed in nothing. They all say the same, and their lives are utterly changed. Basically, love pervades all, and consciousness as soul is the ultimate reality for ALL. And there is no 'matrix' (except in the movies).

There is nothing at all self-evident about the quartz crystal material, nor anything in it that appeals to common sense. I think it's geared primarily towards snaring new seekers with the promise of 'the meaning of life', for the exchange of funds... The churches have been doing the same for centuries. It's shoddily conceived, but nothing new. I also expect there's an attempt somewhere, possibly, to hijack the new age spiritual scene by injecting confused and negatively charged guidance and teachings, maybe to capture lightworkers and steer them away from the work they came to do. It that respect, it's also potentially very harmful. Especially given that love in her philosophy is entirely unnecessary, and in fact an undesired distraction. This is anti-spirituality in its very essence.

In summary, Avalon is a wealth of wisdom sourcetruth, you'd do well to explore a little. You will find many willing to help. But I'm afraid you won't find any pledges. Too many old souls present – and mark that word "Souls"! – who aren't so easily tricked.

You can scrawl your dark graffiti on the walls of wisdom, but you can never break them down.
    Hey Star Mariner, I was Mod 3 in the chat that Bill quoted, above. Later in the chat, I amended what I said earlier, to clarify that I do believe there is actual hoaxing going on here. You’ve written an excellent post and I agree completely with what you’ve said.

The first red flag for me came very early in the first video posted, in which, “Judy,” states that this is all a game to be won! This sort of self serving mindset is directly antithetical to all that I hold dear and believe to represent the truly divine and infinitely interconnected nature of this “universe.”

EDIT to ADD: We seem, IMO, to have someone new in the debate here under the avatar, sourcetruth. In comparing earlier posts to the latest here, they are significantly different in various qualities. Interesting..
    The way that you claim that there must be a "new person" commenting under ths avatar is completely disrespectful to me. You are implying that because the quality of the posts have become ssignificantly fifferent, that it must be a different person. This is essentially stating that I am not capable of creating high auality posts, which is completely disrespectful to me and unacceptable.

You don't understand the context that she stated that this was a game to be won. It is clear your reaction to this is compeltely based in your attachment to your worldview and not based in any rigorious logic or reasoning. This is evidenced by the way that you reference this as this:
    Quote directly antithetical to all that I hold dear and believe to represent the truly divine and infinitely interconnected nature of this “universe.”
    I am looking for rigorous logical reason and discussion about this topic, and I do not see that here.
    Again, you reveal the depth of your misapprehensions in regards to the nature of this "holographic," or more accurately, malleable, reality. There is NO LOGIC with which to debate. Logic plays no part in the infinite oneness, sourcetruth.

I urge you to look around at some of the other, more interesting threads here at Avalon.. open your mind.. expand your horizons and grow!

I wish you love on your journey, for that is what this really is all about

Name:  What you don't know.JPG
Views: 103
Size:  65.9 KB
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 4th October 2019 at 19:25.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

ClearWater (4th October 2019), Franny (4th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

6. Link to Post #264
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Mod 3

Again, you reveal the depth of your misapprehensions in regards to the nature of this "holographic," or more accurately, malleable, reality. There is NO LOGIC with which to debate. Logic plays no part in the infinite oneness, sourcetruth.

I urge you to look around at some of the other, more interesting threads here at Avalon.. open your mind.. expand your horizons and grow!

I wish you love on your journey, for that is what this really is all about

Attachment 41607
    Logic certainly should play a role in this discussion. To suggest otherwise is to suggest that we should not base our reasoning on logic.
    You haven't acknowledged this or the other statements I made in my reply to you.

You didn't respond by agreeing with me that logic should be a part of this discussion, you responded by not acknowledging it and making another statement about how you don't think that logic applies here. Logic clearly applies here, there needs to be rigourous reasoning demanded in these kinds of discussions. I do not see rigorious reasoning being demanded enough in these kinds of discussions.

7. Link to Post #265
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    I stand with you on this Ken and Star Mariner.

I'll be as brief and country simple as I can.

Quartz Crystal is a system that endorses a direct connection with a leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

It's the polar opposite of Spirituality: a direct connection with the Divine. No system needed. In fact a system is antithetical to Spirituality.

All religious and quasi-spiritual systems are built on the same few templates with a few details that differ. The outcome is ultimately the same; slavery to leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

Quartz Crystal is a system. Many of us here have been around the sun more than a few times and we have experienced these systems and studied them carefully. That is why, sourcetruth, we have little to no inclination to engage in discussion of yet another system.

Be well and enjoy your life, I wish you the best, we all do
    I made this thread for the reason of discussing this system. If you and others are not here to discuss the system, you can leave this thread because that is what this thread is for. If you are going to criticize this system, you should at least be willing to engage in discussion of it. Otherwise, you are not contributing to furthering this discussion.

Quote Quartz Crystal is a system that endorses a direct connection with a leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

It is a misrepresentation of Quartz Crystal to describe it the way that you are.

I still remember your previous post where I responded to you about my age and you didn't respond back to me to acknowlede what I said.

8. Link to Post #266
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

There is always a silver lining.
    I once knew a headmaster who when faced with an influx of non English speaking children into his school would raise his voice to very loud and slow his speech when interviewing the non English speaking parents. Shouting did nothing except show up the headmaster for his ignorance.

Quartz Crystal/Barbara/Judy /sourceUntruthful has been showing similar blinkered behaviour on this thread and other forums. However this has produced a silver lining because putting the name Quartz Crystal into search engines now reveals a number of threads from different forums. The hamster wheeling and blinkered behaviour of Quartz Crystal/Barbara/Judy /sourceUntruthful has revealed this dark cult for what it is and shown how diminished and constrained and dark ones view and behaviour becomes once caught up in it.

The actual replies from forum members to Quartz Crystal/Barbara/Judy /sourceUntruthful show the wisdom and simplicity of true seeking/finding. Anyone looking at any of the forums will quickly realise the truth for themselves and all because this cult group/person could not stop its blinkered, insistent, hamster-wheeling, metaphorical shouting at every reply on various forums.
    A true silver lining.

Trisher

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (5th October 2019), greybeard (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (5th October 2019), wondering (5th October 2019)

10. Link to Post #267
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Who is Barbara G Sandlin?
    She is a person who watched Quartz Crystal's youtube videos and made a playlist out of them.

This one person on another forum tried to say that this person was actually quartz crystal, and now the people on this forum have been repeating that after that person came to this forum. They are doing this because they want to smear this thread in order to discredit it.

11. Link to Post #268
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    There is always a silver lining.
    I once knew a headmaster who when faced with an influx of non English speaking children into his school would raise his voice to very loud and slow his speech when interviewing the non English speaking parents. Shouting did nothing except show up the headmaster for his ignorance.

Quartz Crystal/Barbara/Judy /sourceUntruthful has been showing similar blinkered behaviour on this thread and other forums. However this has produced a silver lining because putting the name Quartz Crystal into search engines now reveals a number of threads from different forums. The hamster wheeling and blinkered behaviour of Quartz Crystal/Barbara/Judy /sourceUntruthful has revealed this dark cult for what it is and shown how diminished and constrained and dark ones view and behaviour becomes once caught up in it.

The actual replies from forum members to Quartz Crystal/Barbara/Judy /sourceUntruthful show the wisdom and simplicity of true seeking/finding. Anyone looking at any of the forums will quickly realise the truth for themselves and all because this cult group/person could not stop its blinkered, insistent, hamster-wheeling, metaphorical shouting at every reply on various forums.
    A true silver lining.

Trisher
    A source player looking at any of the forums would see how ignorant the forum members are being in rejecting this information.

Nobody has actually showed anything wrong with this, they have just made stupid claims about it that any reasonable person would see for the stupidity that it is.

It is quite silly for you to call this a cult, this is just a reaction out of your own ignorance to this information. Nobody has "exposed" anything but their own ignorance and rejection of anything that does not fit their previous belief system or worldview.

12. Link to Post #269
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The reason that there is so much opposition to this information is that it does not fit with the belief system and/or worldview of people and because it is an unconventional philosophy that goes against the grain of common thinking.

That is the reason why this thread was moved to "known hoaxes and bad information".

13. Link to Post #270
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

The reason I trust the information coming from Non-duality is that its personal experience and uniform over thousands of years.
    Im not fond of any teaching that has separation as its base--divisive--we know the truth you dont so we are "going to Heaven" you will be judged soul less and lacking. Therefore follow the teaching of the leader and you might be saved.

Literally thousands of separate Christian churches all saying "We got it right" by inference you got it wrong.

Non duality says all are already eternal and enlightened.
    No dogma, only suggestions.

The teacher is there to serve you--they dont mind if you come or go--they are non judgmental--they are truly unconditional love.

The only seeming difference between teacher and "student",is that they know what they are--you are in ignorance of that fact--they endeavour to help you remove that ignorance--lack of knowledge.

sourcetruth please realize that no one is against you, just not for the teaching of Quartz Crystal.
    My belief is not just a belief its the result of many years of in depth investigation--countless books--videos--three visits to India to meet and hear the teachings of three different enlightened teachers, going to intensive seminars put on by Eckhart Tolle, going to USA to a Living the Prayer seminar put on by the late Dr David Hawkins.
    The kundalini awakening that happened to this self, the healing abilities that came with that-- yet
    Of myself I do nothing.

So I suggest that you explore other teachings deeply --then if you still feel you "got it right" fair enough.

Investigate fully the teaching of others

Best wishes
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Rich (5th October 2019), Trisher (5th October 2019), wondering (5th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #271
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Who is Barbara G Sandlin?
    She is a person who watched Quartz Crystal's youtube videos and made a playlist out of them.

This one person on another forum tried to say that this person was actually quartz crystal, and now the people on this forum have been repeating that after that person came to this forum. They are doing this because they want to smear this thread in order to discredit it.
    Do you think she personally knows Quartz Crystal or is a member of the cult?
    No, there is no way that she personally knows her.

Don't be fooled by the other posters, there is no cult here, it is just a youtube channel. A cult implies there is a physical group associated with it, but there is none. They are just saying that out of their own ignorance.

I don't think you saw that I am the one who started this thread. I do not agree with the other posters at all. I started this thread to discuss the topics presented and others are smearing this by calling it a cult.

16. Link to Post #272
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Actually, you are incorrect. There are many cults with no physical interaction, thanks to this thing called the internet.

That said, what we have here with QC is not a cult. It is a scam, designed to prey upon those who are very new to the journey of awakening, or whatever you want to call it.

I fell asleep early last night, so I woke extra early this morning. I decided to give this subject of QC a little due diligence. You can literally find a thread on this forum about 90% of the topics she covers in her socalled self hypnosis videos.

Here is one of many examples:

Know thyself. Hmmm, that sounds a little familiar. LOL

Edit to add:

Also, I will comment on how much her own nature has deteriorated since she started. She is getting fat, she is dying her hair, her verbal expression began with something like a quasi-spiritual presentation, but now she is not even trying to keep that up.

She has you hooked and is dragging you along for the ride. The change in appearance and personality you see from the oldest to the most recent videos is literally the opposite of what you would see if someone were raising their frequency or attaining some form of enlightenment.

Scouring the channel, my initial assessment has been galvanized. The whole thing is a synthesis of truths, half truths, and outright BS, none of which is original to QC herself. The woman is a charlatan.
    Last edited by PurpleLama; 5th October 2019 at 11:54.

17. Link to Post #273
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Actually, you are incorrect. There are many cults with no physical interaction, thanks to this thing called the internet.

That said, what we have here with QC is not a cult. It is a scam, designed to prey upon those who are very new to the journey of awakening, or whatever you want to call it.

I fell asleep early last night, so I woke extra early this morning. I decided to give this subject of QC a little due diligence. You can literally find a thread on this forum about 90% of the topics she covers in her socalled self hypnosis videos.

Calling it a scam is just what you say to reject it because it does not fit with your beliefs and/or worldview.

By calling it a scam you are making a baseless rejection of this information, and this is rooted in your ignorance of the information.

You call this a scam and yet you have not explained why any of the statements in my OP are wrong. You have not teied to explain why what she is saying is wrong, you have just tried to call her a scam. You are attacking the channel instead of offering any legitimate criticism. This is very ignorant of you, and it shows that this is just a reaction that you have to this information and not any reasonable points against it.

You do not have rigorous reasoning that would show that she must be a scam, all that you have is words and accusations.

Quote Also, I will comment on how much her own nature has deteriorated since she started. She is getting fat, she is dying her hair, her verbal expression began with something like a quasi-spiritual presentation, but now she is not even trying to keep that up.

She has you hooked and is dragging you along for the ride. The change in appearance and personality you see from the oldest to the most recent videos is literally the opposite of what you would see if someone were raising their frequency or attaining some form of enlightenment.

Scouring the channel, my initial assessment has been galvanized. The whole thing is a synthesis of truths, half truths, and outright BS, none of which is original to QC herself. The woman is a charlatan
    She is trying to make videos that cover a variety of topics that would help source players to discuss.

As for her appearance, you cannot make judgements on a person because of their appearance. She is elderly, so that is why she appears the way she does.

Her personality has not changed at all.

You have not looked deep into this channel at all to look at all of the original informatio. She has provided. I have watched all her videos, and I can say for certain that she has provided original information.

You have not shown that you understand anything she talks about, and from what I can tell about you, it is clear that you don't.

If you think that she is wrong about some statements then why don't you actually explain what they are?

And I can point out many statements from Quartz Crystal that are original.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 5th October 2019 at 12:04.

18. Link to Post #274
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Calling it a scam is just what you say to reject it because it does not fit with your beliefs and/or worldview.

By calling it a scam you are making a baseless rejection of this information, and this is rooted in your ignorance of the information.

You call this a scam and yet you have not explained why any of the statements in my OP are wrong. You have not teied to explain why what she is saying is wrong, you have just tried to call her a scam. You are attacking the channel instead of offering any legitimate criticism. This is very ignorant of you, and it shows that this is just a reaction that you have to this information and not any reasonable points against it.

You do not have rigorous reasoning that would show that she must be a scam, all that you have is words and accusations.
    Actually, you are once again woefully incorrect in your assumptions. If you had ever bothered to read any of my contributions to this board over the last eight years you might see otherwise. That goes for most of the people trying to engage you in this thread.

I know, have worked with, have utilized and espoused, a great deal of the same information she presents in her videos. The point has been repeated ad nauseum in this thread that most of her material is nothing new. The difference is, I don't have a youtube channel where I try to pretend to the the sole arbiter of wisdom and insist you pay me for it. You see, to package such information and try to make a profit from it, is not just a low vibration activity, it is just plain wrong. That is what makes this a scam.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And I can point out many statements from Quartz Crystal that are original.
    By all means, please do.

19. Link to Post #275
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

While the concepts that Quartz Crystal discusses are known among others, what she has done is taken all of these concepts one step further and unified them into a single framework of understanding. The originality is not only in having all of these concepts, but that she makes them united into a single understanding while also incorporating many original concepts and statements as a fundamental part of this framework.

She has concepts that are original, but she also has a lot to say about concepts that are known by others, and what she says about these concepts is what is original. The concepts such as soulless ones, not eating meat, and other concepts are known by others but Quartz Crystal takes it one step further and explains and provides more information about these concepts, which is what is original about how ahe informs about these concepts.

20. Link to Post #276
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Name ONE original concept.

21. Link to Post #277
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Here are some original statements made by Quartz Crystal. I will start with only a few, so that we can discuss these few concepts and how they are original. I want to start by focusing on these few.

-Meat eating and orgasms drain energy from source players which is used to power the matrix and they lower a source playwrs frequency to the red zone

-Source players have daily supply energy that they are given to by the matrix, they also have a synergy cell that consists of stored energy

-A source player can exist on eleven frequency planes, which are determined by several factors

-A source player can unlock their script by reaching the 5th frequency plane

-Manifestation requires that a source player use up their source fractal energies to do so

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We will focus on the statements I listed in my last post, but it is just the beginning of all the original information.

22. Link to Post #278
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here are some original statements made by Quartz Crystal. I will start with only a few, so that we can discuss these few concepts and how they are original. I want to start by focusing on these few.

-Meat eating and orgasms drain energy from source players which is used to power the matrix and they lower a source playwrs frequency to the red zone

-Source players have daily supply energy that they are given to by the matrix, they also have a synergy cell that consists of stored energy

-A source player can exist on eleven frequency planes, which are determined by several factors

-Manifestation requires that a source player use up their source fractal energies to do so

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We will focus on the statements I listed in my last post, but it is just the beginning of all the original information.
    So I said I wouldn't be posting in this thread anymore. I thought the Quartz info was harmless. I'm not sure I believe that.

Project Avalon has many posters who are capable of speaking for themselves and for the betterment of forum. I'm chiming in for those who may want to read these words. Judgemental messages that reduce most people to soullessness are not messages that belong on this forum in my opinion. If you are in a tough place sourcetruth seek healing, you shouldn't try to say those limiting outlooks are objective truths. We can always practice compassion and open mindedness with our outlooks.

This is talked about on contemporary spiritual/new age sites. Some would be the Cassiopeian transcripts and montalk.net which say this is a "service to self" world. These other sources do not have the absolutist/condemning attitude that Quartz does. The information is presented in a more open minded way and not as absolute truth.

The idea that the material self is wrong is nothing new, it is woven into every religion and spiritual system that seeks the preservation of consciousness at a waking level and seeks to ascend to higher levels. The problem is people sometimes leave compassion and wisdom behind to seek "higher".

The flaw might be when we look at ourselves, including our material selves and this Earth, in a negatively judgmental way rather than with self acceptance and integration.

The idea that everyone has limited energy and must recharge is nothing new, we must sleep to recharge! Cycles of wakefulness and rest, yin and yang, night and day, are at the basis of material universe reality.

This is again using basic universal knowledge. Most spiritual sites say the same. That reality is multidimensional and we are multidimensional. Many people sense this, they don't consciously know it yet know there is more to them and to reality.

5th dimension is a popular new age meme.

This is again part of the framework of life here. That people have energy and apply it to manifesting/living/learning. It is good to practice self awareness and learn balance. It's better to have compassion for those who haven't yet.

So, no new info or useful framework of old info-unless you believe judging most people as soulless is useful. Some people seek control rather than humbly admit how much they don't know.

The loving way to see different levels of soul growth is, you never know. Who knows what potential to develop the soul others have?! The idea is that anyone can. The true "good" work is working for the potential, not the guarantee, that others can awaken. Every good person is trying, sometimes they are ignorant or limited in their ways, yet they are trying. I would rather encourage their awakening, not judge them. I'm sure that many on Project Avalon feel the same way and strive to help others.

The negative/limiting way to see people is that they can never change or evolve. It doesn't matter what ways the negativity is spun, we should be wary of those who seek to limit consciousness and love.

The One, Spirit, so on, has expressed itself here from minerals to humans to expressions of life and consciousness we can't see. Who are we to judge? The greater picture is teeming with soul and loving light. Qualities like joy and love are Spirit at work. We all are where we are and are all loved.

What we focus on and cultivate is a choice. A framework of truth is something we must spend years building ourselves. It requires self integration and the most honest self exercise, and not just for ourselves-so that we can "be the change" and set examples for others.
    Last edited by Universoul; 5th October 2019 at 16:49. Reason: posted before finished

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019)

24. Link to Post #279
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Universoul (here)

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Wrong. This is talked about in contemporary spiritual/new age/mysticism extensively. The most notable would be the Cassiopeian Transcripts and montalk.net which state this is a "service to self" planet in which life does "service to self" things like eat food and seek to ingratiate itself. These other sources however do not have the absolutist/condemning "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude that Quartz does. The Cassiopeians, who claim to be from higher dimensions, even say that there is nothing inherently wrong about us or where we are. It is however advisable to strive to live with awareness and wisdom.
    The concept of not eating meat and not having orgasms is talked about, but that is not all that thwre is to the statement.

The statement said that they drain energy and lower the frequency of the source players. So you are wrong about this not being original, you must not have understood how this was related to energy and frequency in the statement.

25. Link to Post #280
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

While the concepts that Quartz Crystal discusses are known among others, what she has done is taken all of these concepts one step further and unified them into a single framework of understanding. The originality is not only in having all of these concepts, but that she makes them united into a single understanding while also incorporating many original concepts and statements as a fundamental part of this framework.

She has concepts that are original, but she also has a lot to say about concepts that are known by others, and what she says about these concepts is what is original. The concepts such as soulless ones, not eating meat, and other concepts are known by others but Quartz Crystal takes it one step further and explains and provides more information about these concepts, which is what is original about how ahe informs about these concepts.
    So, what you are really saying is that you are unaware of any other frameworks that incorporate myriad spiritual tenets and truths under a single system. You are either being deliberately obtuse, or you are even more inexperienced that any would guess, and this your very first encounter with any such material.

I hope you can start naming the original concepts, as the people out there who have done the same thing as she, to synthesize wisdom and try to trademark it, such people are a dime a dozen.

Having watched several videos, now, i could enumerate some concepts that she expressed that were new to me, extending from the initial concept of "soulless ones", but it was nothing short of the sick byproduct of a deranged philosophy. To wit, she said in one of the videos that the soulless ones who are born to a life of suffering and poverty are just entities living a script designed to steal your energy by making you feel empathy or compassion for them, the implication being that you should not feel compassion for another human's suffering when you encounter it. That is just sick.

On the flipside, in the same video, she strongly iterates how a real source player will never experience real suffering, will never experience the discomforts of true hunger, will never experience a physical altercation where they experience bodily harm, and so on. Source players are not here to have really bad experiences.

Only to make a point, and not to make a threat, I will humbly invite you to meet me face to face, then we can really determine which of us is or isn't a source player according to her criteria. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst 1 4 14 17 LastLast