+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #301
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago.
    I assume that you are saying here something along the lines of the idea that meat eating and orgasms are natural or that it is part of our biology or evolution.

If so then I will say that it makes them something of animals to do, not of people who want to be more than animals.

2. Link to Post #302
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,544 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

I have not been caught in lies, it is just a smear campaign against me.
    Well, actually you have, if withholding the truth in response to direct questions about your actions is the same as lying. (Which it is, of course.)

You've been posting near-identical information on Reddit, GLP (Godlike Productions) and ATS (Above Top Secret), concurrently with your deluge of posts here. It's pretty much a spamming campaign. There's nothing special about this thread, or the responses. It's the same as all the others.

If you really are a teenager (which I do rather doubt), you might be excused for being so naive that you thought readers wouldn't quickly catch wind of all this. But more serious is that you've continued to deny your evasiveness with the truth, which is a head-in-the-sand mixture of arrogance and immaturity — whatever age you are.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2019 at 21:14.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Franny (5th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Yoda (5th October 2019)

4. Link to Post #303
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have not been caught in lies, it is just a smear campaign against me.

Well, actually you have, if withholding the truth in response to direct questions is the same as lying. (Which it is, of course.)

You've been posting near-identical information on reddit, GLP (Godlike Productions) and ATS (Above Top Secret), at the same time as you started posting on Avalon. It's pretty much a spamming campaign. There's nothing special about this thread, or the responses. It's the same as all the others.

If you really are a teenager (which I do rather doubt), you might be excused for being so naive that you thought readers wouldn't quickly catch wind of all this. But more serious is that you've continued to deny your evasiveness with the truth, which is a head-in-the-sand mixture of arrogance and immaturity — whatever age you are.
    Why do I have to talk to you about everywhere that I post on? It is only going to derail the thread as it did when you brought it up, and ever since you made that post this thread has become flooded with opposition.
    I didn't even have to tell you that one place that I posted on, I could have just ignored your question. The only reason that this question is being brought up is an attempt to attack amd discredit me because I have discussed this topic on other forums.

I have a very strong interest in this topic, which is why I want to discuss it in different places.

5. Link to Post #304
    Thanks

The only reason that this question is being brought up is an attempt to attack amd discredit me because I have discussed this topic on other forums.

I have a very strong interest in this topic, which is why I want to discuss it in different places.
    Yes, you clearly do. But you still have all those other forums to use as your platform now.

You've been misusing Avalon, and you've been misusing the privilege of your membership. You've contributed nothing to the Avalon community, and the members have been quick to pick up on that.

That's why you've found yourself disliked and unaccepted here: not because of what you present (though that's highly flawed, and potentially dangerous), but because of the way you've conducted yourself. Your membership here is closed.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th October 2019 at 21:31.

6. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (6th October 2019), BMJ (8th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (12th April 2020), Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (6th October 2019), Joe (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), onevoice (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Rich (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (5th October 2019), RunningDeer (8th October 2019), Trisher (6th October 2019), Universoul (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Yoda (5th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #305
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,865 times in 2,592 posts

None of those points "prove" that she is wrong. They are not reasons at all, just attacks and/or statements against the channel and me. None of them actually address what the channel is saying, tjey address the channel itself, which is why they don't prove anything.
    Of course they don't prove she is wrong. Nor can anyone here "prove" that the moon is not made of green cheese, or that cows do not jump over the moon, or that screaming monkeys do not fly out of peoples' butts at times...
    Why would anyone even want to address claims such as these, unless there was even a smidgeon of evidence for such? (Debate is not attack.)

My 6 statements are observations, not attacks. (Perhaps "lies" should be changed to lie, that being the misrepresentation of your age here at PA.) But evasiveness, though not a lie per se, has certainly been noted.

Yes, best to look at evidence, so bring it on sourcetruth. What evidence do you have, personally or otherwise? (Heck - I even look for "evidence" for my own personal revelations, so I surely don't blindly accept QC just because she spouts something repeatedly.)
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #306
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said.
    OK - that I find interesting. But I don't necessarily agree that this is the only explanation for the experience you are having. I think there could be other explanations. It is interesting that you "see" energy from people's eyes, though.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #307
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

delete it all.
    Last edited by Kamikaze; 13th November 2020 at 18:14.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (6th October 2019), onevoice (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (6th October 2019), Trisher (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #308
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said.
    OK - that I find interesting. But I don't necessarily agree that this is the only explanation for the experience you are having. I think there could be other explanations. It is interesting that you "see" energy from people's eyes, though.
    Oh that was just another twisted concept taken from Dolores Cannon, in the book "The Convoluted Universe Book V" she says this:

Quote It gets easier and easier to identify these background people. For example, if you’re shopping at the grocery store, look into people’s eyes. Most won’t even acknowledge you but on occasion, you’ll see another real person as your eyes connect with one another. You’ll simply smile, knowing that this other person is part of the co-creation process while most of the other people were probably background people.
    The QuartzCrystal people just added the flashing effect on top of the original idea, just like they did with most other concepts they integrated into the cult

I guess it doesn't matter now, but just wanted to point out how misleading this entire Source Truth cult is

🤷🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
    Tired

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (6th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (6th October 2019), Hervé (6th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019), Rich (6th October 2019), Trisher (6th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #309
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,779 times in 4,344 posts

I don't think I've ever encountered anyone quite so intransigent as sourcetruth. I definitely understand why he was unsubscribed, but there is still some value in this thread - as a behavioural study. I found it absolutely fascinating.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (7th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), onevoice (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (6th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #310
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I don't think I've ever encountered anyone quite so intransigent as sourcetruth. I definitely understand why he was unsubscribed, but there is still some value in this thread - as a behavioural study. I found it absolutely fascinating.
    Hey Star Mariner! I agree, I also found this absolutely fascinating for various reasons. My take on this was that there were 2 or more posters. The initial poster, was, it seemed to me, young. He exhibited many of the traits common to some teenagers.. for example, stubbornness, defensiveness, belligerence, petulance. The early posts were also remarkably inarticulate. This poster seemed to also exhibit behavior one might associate with someone who had been brainwashed. Very cult-like devotion to the Quartz Crystal speaker. Maybe her son.

Later posts were a bit more articulate and seemed to be coming from someone a little older and/or more mature. The entire episode was very curious!
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Franny (7th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), onevoice (6th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019), Rich (6th October 2019), Rosemarie (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #311
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Would anyone who took the time to make 400 (albeit awful) cult videos and place them online, then accept someone else cutting and pasting them onto numerous forums across the internet? Then would they sit by without a word while this person gets banned from several forums because they cannot give anyone a straight answer, are arrogant and more than likely deranged?

I think not. There may have been two on the source account...one definitely Judy/Barbara.

Trisher

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (16th January 2020), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (7th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019), Rich (6th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #312
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Oh that was just another twisted concept taken from Dolores Cannon, in the book "The Convoluted Universe Book V" she says this:

Quote It gets easier and easier to identify these background people. For example, if you’re shopping at the grocery store, look into people’s eyes. Most won’t even acknowledge you but on occasion, you’ll see another real person as your eyes connect with one another. You’ll simply smile, knowing that this other person is part of the co-creation process while most of the other people were probably background people.
    Thanks for the Delores Cannon reference. It also brings to mind the movie, Inception.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 6th October 2019 at 18:42. Reason: fixed quote formatting

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (7th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #313
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    It really was quite fascinating to watch, and to try and figure the whole thing out!
    Not sure if anyone is aware that there was an earlier, similar thread attempted at PA that I found when doing a search: Source player search: quartz crystal judy/matrix hacker/sovereign ki/ matrix simulation That OP was also a one-thread poster.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), Billy (7th October 2019), Forest Denizen (6th October 2019), Franny (7th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th October 2019), Mashika (6th October 2019), onevoice (7th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (6th October 2019), Trisher (7th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #314
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,293 times in 21,093 posts

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    I stand with you on this Ken and Star Mariner.

I'll be as brief and country simple as I can.

Quartz Crystal is a system that endorses a direct connection with a leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

It's the polar opposite of Spirituality: a direct connection with the Divine. No system needed. In fact a system is antithetical to Spirituality.

All religious and quasi-spiritual systems are built on the same few templates with a few details that differ. The outcome is ultimately the same; slavery to leadership, doctrine, dogma, rules, beliefs, elitism, proselytizing and money gathering for the leadership.

Quartz Crystal is a system. Many of us here have been around the sun more than a few times and we have experienced these systems and studied them carefully. That is why, sourcetruth, we have little to no inclination to engage in discussion of yet another system.

Be well and enjoy your life, I wish you the best, we all do

BTW, This is my story and I'm stickin' to it. Not interested in being drawn into discussion, nothing more to say.

Really well said
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Trisher (10th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #315
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Would anyone who took the time to make 400 (albeit awful) cult videos and place them online, then accept someone else cutting and pasting them onto numerous forums across the internet? Then would they sit by without a word while this person gets banned from several forums because they cannot give anyone a straight answer, are arrogant and more than likely deranged?

I think not. There may have been two on the source account...one definitely Judy/Barbara.

Trisher
    I don't know, I think if we had the creator of the videos on hand, then they would have shown more aptitude for discussion. Personally I am torn between the idea that source was just a bot, for the apparently limited program for dialogue (lol) and source being a true believer with lots of money invested in the paradigm but short on intelligence and personality.

28. Link to Post #316
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Trisher
    I don't know, I think if we had the creator of the videos on hand, then they would have shown more aptitude for discussion. Personally I am torn between the idea that source was just a bot, for the apparently limited program for dialogue (lol) and source being a true believer with lots of money invested in the paradigm but short on intelligence and personality.
    I wrote a PM to Bill stating the same suspicion.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019), Trisher (11th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #317
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Trisher
    I wrote a PM to Bill stating the same suspicion.
    I made quite a bit of research into who he was starting in September, i don't think that was a bot, but there were at least 3 people involved

The way it worked is that there was this person, who had very bad English and would post on several sites the exact same opening ad, with the same video and the same description

Then it would wait for posts and questions and start answering, something repeating the same comment across different sites

Things like "I did not understand your reply or your previous reply" would be posted on different sites as soon as someone would make a difficult comment

Soon after the entire writing style would change to someone with better English, then they would try to lead people into watching the videos before commenting again, once that failed we could see lots of insults such as "You don't understand because you are ignorant and soulless" among other things

If someone came up with rational thoughts or more advanced knowledge, then we would see yet another writing style change, this time with someone who would not just dismiss people as soulless and ignorant but would actually try to explain concepts and use logic

There may have been a 4th person involved once the fight was lost, as it is happening on ATS right now but it could also be the second person again, as it seems to try to keep the conversation alive but is not being a complete bot saying things like "you don't understand because you have not watched the videos", "you can't understand because you don't have a soul" or "you say that because don't understand" and instead is trying to reach a bit into people.

Meaningless as it is after all that crazy stuff, i think there's a lot of stuff to learn from this and i know i probably went beyond acceptable with the bullying but i also thought i was talking to a bot for a while, until i started seeing some other stuff, while reading back.

So i think there were at least 3 players involved, possibly 4 with the current one taking over since the account on this site was banned

If you go to Reddit and compare with the initial posts on any other forum i think you can see that

https://www.reddit.com/user/sourcetruth/comments/
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th October 2019 at 08:07.
    Tired

31. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Cara (11th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2019), Hervé (11th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th October 2019), onevoice (11th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019), Reinhard (18th January 2020), Sophocles (18th January 2020), Strat (11th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2019), Trisher (11th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

So i think there were at least 3 players involved, possibly 4 with the current one taking over since the account on this site was banned

If you go to Reddit and compare with the initial posts on any other forum i think you can see that

Interesting. I just checked his IP addresses. Pennsylvania, Memphis, San José, and New Jersey.

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Cara (11th October 2019), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2020), Ernie Nemeth (11th October 2019), Hervé (11th October 2019), Kamikaze (11th October 2019), Mashika (11th October 2019), onevoice (11th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019), Sophocles (18th January 2020), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2019), Trisher (11th October 2019), Yoda (14th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #319
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Interesting. I just checked his IP addresses. Pennsylvania, Memphis, San José, and New Jersey.

Several members suspected multiple people were using the SourceTruth account, I know I did as well

Feels good to know instinct was right :D
    Tired

35. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Forest Denizen (17th October 2019), Hervé (11th October 2019), onevoice (11th October 2019), Peter UK (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019), Sophocles (18th January 2020), Trisher (11th October 2019)

36. Link to Post #320
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

I made quite a bit of research into who he was starting in September, i don't think that was a bot, but there were at least 3 people involved

The way it worked is that there was this person, who had very bad English and would post on several sites the exact same opening ad, with the same video and the same description

Then it would wait for posts and questions and start answering, something repeating the same comment across different sites

Things like "I did not understand your reply or your previous reply" would be posted on different sites as soon as someone would make a difficult comment

Soon after the entire writing style would change to someone with better English, then they would try to lead people into watching the videos before commenting again, once that failed we could see lots of insults such as "You don't understand because you are ignorant and soulless" among other things

If someone came up with rational thoughts or more advanced knowledge, then we would see yet another writing style change, this time with someone who would not just dismiss people as soulless and ignorant but would actually try to explain concepts and use logic

There may have been a 4th person involved once the fight was lost, as it is happening on ATS right now but it could also be the second person again, as it seems to try to keep the conversation alive but is not being a complete bot saying things like "you don't understand because you have not watched the videos", "you can't understand because you don't have a soul" or "you say that because don't understand" and instead is trying to reach a bit into people.

Meaningless as it is after all that crazy stuff, i think there's a lot of stuff to learn from this and i know i probably went beyond acceptable with the bullying but i also thought i was talking to a bot for a while, until i started seeing some other stuff, while reading back.

Absolutely fascinating.

Several of us were in PM mode over our strong suspicions that there was more than just the one poster involved, the research here ramps the whole thing up several notches.

Kudos Mashika.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2019), Forest Denizen (15th November 2019), Mashika (11th October 2019), PurpleLama (11th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast