+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #281
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    Quote Posted by Universoul (here)
    Here are some original statements made by Quartz Crystal. I will start with only a few, so that we can discuss these few concepts and how they are original. I want to start by focusing on these few.

-Meat eating and orgasms drain energy from source players which is used to power the matrix and they lower a source playwrs frequency to the red zone

-Source players have daily supply energy that they are given to by the matrix, they also have a synergy cell that consists of stored energy

-A source player can exist on eleven frequency planes, which are determined by several factors

-A source player can unlock their script by reaching the 5th frequency plane

-Manifestation requires that a source player use up their source fractal energies to do so

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Name ONE original concept.
    We will focus on the statements I listed in my last post, but it is just the beginning of all the original information.

-Meat eating and orgasms drain energy from source players which is used to power the matrix and they lower a source playwrs frequency to the red zone

Wrong. This is talked about in contemporary spiritual/new age/mysticism extensively. The most notable would be the Cassiopeian Transcripts and montalk.net which state this is a "service to self" planet in which life does "service to self" things like eat food and seek to ingratiate itself. These other sources however do not have the absolutist/condemning "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude that Quartz does. The Cassiopeians, who claim to be from higher dimensions, even say that there is nothing inherently wrong about us or where we are. It is however advisable to strive to live with awareness and wisdom.
    The concept of not eating meat and not having orgasms is talked about, but that is not all that thwre is to the statement.

The statement said that they drain energy and lower the frequency of the source players. So you are wrong about this not being original, you must not have understood how this was related to energy and frequency in the statement.
    If that is original, then how come i knew about such concepts derived from Buddhist philosophies long before QC or the Cassiopeians ever decided to talk about it?

2. Link to Post #282
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

While the concepts that Quartz Crystal discusses are known among others, what she has done is taken all of these concepts one step further and unified them into a single framework of understanding. The originality is not only in having all of these concepts, but that she makes them united into a single understanding while also incorporating many original concepts and statements as a fundamental part of this framework.

She has concepts that are original, but she also has a lot to say about concepts that are known by others, and what she says about these concepts is what is original. The concepts such as soulless ones, not eating meat, and other concepts are known by others but Quartz Crystal takes it one step further and explains and provides more information about these concepts, which is what is original about how ahe informs about these concepts.
    So, what you are really saying is that you are unaware of any other frameworks that incorporate myriad spiritual tenets and truths under a single system. You are either being deliberately obtuse, or you are even more inexperienced that any would guess, and this your very first encounter with any such material.

I hope you can start naming the original concepts, as the people out there who have done the same thing as she, to synthesize wisdom and try to trademark it, such people are a dime a dozen.

Having watched several videos, now, i could enumerate some concepts that she expressed that were new to me, extending from the initial concept of "soulless ones", but it was nothing short of the sick byproduct of a deranged philosophy. To wit, she said in one of the videos that the soulless ones who are born to a life of suffering and poverty are just entities living a script designed to steal your energy by making you feel empathy or compassion for them, the implication being that you should not feel compassion for another human's suffering when you encounter it. That is just sick.

On the flipside, in the same video, she strongly iterates how a real source player will never experience real suffering, will never experience the discomforts of true hunger, will never experience a physical altercation where they experience bodily harm, and so on. Source players are not here to have really bad experiences.

Only to make a point, and not to make a threat, I will humbly invite you to meet me face to face, then we can really determine which of us is or isn't a source player according to her criteria. LOL
    Meet you face to face? I would certainly do that. But first, why don't you talk to me some other way online?

I did name the original statements in my previous reply to you at the end of page 14, I am not sure if you saw them.

I did not say that I am unaware of any other frameworks that do so, what I said was that her framework does so and that it does so originally, and that her framework as a whole is original in the way that it is a framework.

She did say that about soulless ones and source players, but after all, it is an explanation isn't it? I have heard the queation asked before of "why does god allow so much suffering in the world", and she actually has an answer to that question in a way that others don't. I see it as how she can answer yet another question that others strugfle to find an answer to.

She also has answers to queations that others don't, which is also part of how she is original.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Here are some original statements made by Quartz Crystal. I will start with only a few, so that we can discuss these few concepts and how they are original. I want to start by focusing on these few.

-Source players have daily supply energy that they are given to by the matrix, they also have a synergy cell that consists of stored energy

-A source player can exist on eleven frequency planes, which are determined by several factors

-Manifestation requires that a source player use up their source fractal energies to do so

¤=[Post Update]=¤

We will focus on the statements I listed in my last post, but it is just the beginning of all the original information.

Wrong. This is talked about in contemporary spiritual/new age/mysticism extensively. The most notable would be the Cassiopeian Transcripts and montalk.net which state this is a "service to self" planet in which life does "service to self" things like eat food and seek to ingratiate itself. These other sources however do not have the absolutist/condemning "I'm right and you're wrong" attitude that Quartz does. The Cassiopeians, who claim to be from higher dimensions, even say that there is nothing inherently wrong about us or where we are. It is however advisable to strive to live with awareness and wisdom.
    The concept of not eating meat and not having orgasms is talked about, but that is not all that thwre is to the statement.

The statement said that they drain energy and lower the frequency of the source players. So you are wrong about this not being original, you must not have understood how this was related to energy and frequency in the statement.
    If that is original, then how come i knew about such concepts derived from Buddhist philosophies long before QC or the Cassiopeians ever decided to talk about it?
    You are not understanding what I said. I said that the reasons behind not doing them are original, not that the idea of not doing them is original.

3. Link to Post #283
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Ok, fair enough. I will settle on deliberately obtuse.

Again, I will recommend that you not make assumptions about what I do or do not understand about the concepts she presents. The reasoning is not original, the ideas that eating meat or having orgasms may lower a persons energy or vibration or spiritual potential are literally thousands of years old and have been through countless reiterations. To quote Ecclesiastes, There is nothing new under the sun. Even that little tidbit of wisdom could be twisted around by QC to be made proprietary, I have no doubt.

4. Link to Post #284
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok, fair enough. I will settle on deliberately obtuse.

Again, I will recommend that you not make assumptions about what I do or do not understand about the concepts she presents. The reasoning is not original, the ideas that eating meat or having orgasms may lower a persons energy or vibration or spiritual potential are literally thousands of years old and have been through countless reiterations. To quote Ecclesiastes, There is nothing new under the sun. Even that little tidbit of wisdom could be twisted around by QC to be made proprietary, I have no doubt.
    Deliberately obtuse? What do you mean by "deliberately"?
    You can see that this does have originality to it, in the way that it is related to the other concepts.

The way that she describes how it relates to her concepts of energy and frequency is original.

She states that they drain energy from source players and puts them in the red zone frequencies. This relates to her concept of 11 frequency planes. When you relate this to everything else she says about energy then it is original.
    Others may have said that it could lower someones spiritual potential, but they don't relate it to concepts of energy and frequency planes the way that Quartz Crystal does. And she doesn't speak of spiritual potential the same way that others do.

Answer this, do you agree that meat eating and orgasms hold back spiritual potential? If so, then shouldn't what she is saying have some legitimacy to you?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

This is not even considering all of the other statements she has which are original, I brought up a few in my post and you focused on just one. There are many other original statements that Quartz Crystal has made.

5. Link to Post #285
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Ok, just to be fair, I will concede that the 11 frequency planes as she espouses can be considered an original concept, but I make such a concession not because this is some new, groundbreaking and true revelation, I make this concession because her precept is entirely fabricated, she made it up. And while the details are perhaps somewhat unique to her, it is just another rip-off of countless other new-age wannabe gurus. I can't even begin to guess just how many such systems I have examined in the past.

Deliberately, willfully, on purpose, intentional. I believe you understand better than you admit where I and all the others who have engaged you on this thread are coning from. Ergo, you are either party to the scam, or you are so completely converted to it that you will entertain no notion contrary to what QC says.

Either way, I don't really expect you to agree with anything we say, rather this was all just for any other readers who may be making their own investigations into her material due to your spamming and promoting QC across the net.

6. Link to Post #286
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Ok, just to be fair, I will concede that the 11 frequency planes as she espouses can be considered an original concept, but I make such a concession not because this is some new, groundbreaking and true revelation, I make this concession because her precept is entirely fabricated, she made it up. And while the details are perhaps somewhat unique to her, it is just another rip-off of countless other new-age wannabe gurus. I can't even begin to guess just how many such systems I have examined in the past.

Deliberately, willfully, on purpose, intentional. I believe you understand better than you admit where I and all the others who have engaged you on this thread are coning from. Ergo, you are either party to the scam, or you are so completely converted to it that you will entertain no notion contrary to what QC says.

Either way, I don't really expect you to agree with anything we say, rather this was all just for any other readers who may be making their own investigations into her material due to your spamming and promoting QC across the net.
    What you say about this being fabricated is just an accusation. It does not mean that it is made up just because you don't agree with it. She mkes many such original statements, and it is not reasonable to just reject all of them by saying that she made them up.

This is just a way for you to reject it without actually examining antthing that she says. You are not actually applying any rigorous reasoning as to why this must be fabricated, you are just claiming that it is.

Why would she make this up? If she really did make up all of these original statements, that would be a lot for someone to make up. There is no reasonable explanation as to how she would have intended to make something up and then arrive at making these statements.

Point B would be deciding to make something up, and point C would be arriving at these statements.

What you are saying must imply point B and point C are true in order for your statement that she fabricated it to be true. What is missing in your explanation is how she would have gotten from point B to point C. Not only would she have had to get to point C, but she would have had to do it many times. And she is doing all of this for what?

Notice that I didn't include point A. What point A would represent is her intention. She would have had to have an intention that would lead her to decide to make something up. You cannot explain what point A would be or how she woud have gotten from point A to B.

Others have said that she must have made this up just to get donations. This is also something that does not hold up logically.
    She would have had to start at point A of wanting to get money. This is something that you can say about any youtuber or any one else who has a patreon.
    How would she get from point A of wanting money to deciding that she must make up something to do so? It doesn't make sense. And how would she get from point B to C of deciding that she must make up this whole framework just to get donations? It makes no sense.

It makes even less sense that she would see this as a reasonable way of making money. Considering how little supporters she would have gotten from putting in all of this effort to fabricate all of the original details in her over 400 videos, she could have easily put her effort into doing something else to make money.

It is being said that because she is asking for donations that she must be a scam. This is not logical in any sense, and it does not apply any valid reasoning.

There are definitely other alternate explanations that could be considered, but they are not being considered because of ignorance. What if she just feels that she has put in a lot of time and effort into making these videos and she wants to be appreciated? There are other alternate explanations that are certainly much more logical then the accusation that this is a scam.

Calling this a scam to get donations is just a way for you and others that have said the same thing to have an excuse for your rejection of this information.

The rejection of this information is made not out of any rigorous, reasonable arguments, but rather a reaction to the statements that were made. Such statements like the idea that not everyone has a soul are causing a reaction that results in opposition to this information. Much of this information goes against the grain, which is why it is being opposed so much.

7. Link to Post #287
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Since there are only 7,000,000,000 /5,000 = 1.4 million souls on earth and most of those have their own religion and beliefs, who she gonna sell this thought system to...the soulless ones?

Reaction to statements will very likely lead to forming an opinion, by the way...and rigorous, reasonable arguments are reserved for rigorous reasonable statements, which this scam does not offer.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #288
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Since there are only 7,000,000,000 /5,000 = 1.4 million souls on earth and most of those have their own religion and beliefs, who she gonna sell this thought system to...the soulless ones?

Reaction to statements will very likely lead to forming an opinion, by the way...and rigorous, reasonable arguments are reserved for rigorous reasonable statements, which this scam does not offer.
    No, there is a lot of source players out there that are searching for truth.

I can provide rigorous reasoning to support these statements.

I already addressed the claims that this was a "scam" in my previous post.

10. Link to Post #289
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Joe (here)
    Who is Barbara G Sandlin?
    She is a person who watched Quartz Crystal's youtube videos and made a playlist out of them.

This one person on another forum tried to say that this person was actually quartz crystal, and now the people on this forum have been repeating that after that person came to this forum. They are doing this because they want to smear this thread in order to discredit it.
    Do you think she personally knows Quartz Crystal or is a member of the cult?
    No, there is no way that she personally knows her.

Don't be fooled by the other posters, there is no cult here, it is just a youtube channel. A cult implies there is a physical group associated with it, but there is none. They are just saying that out of their own ignorance.

I don't think you saw that I am the one who started this thread. I do not agree with the other posters at all. I started this thread to discuss the topics presented and others are smearing this by calling it a cult.
    Its amazing how much you know about QC..right down to her motives and her friends.

I am actually relieved to know that source players are a rarity. More fictional people on this planet that are threatened by meat and orgasms would be quite a challenge to us all.

Winnie the Pooh is an original fiction and far more enjoyable. He is of course threatened by the too muchness of honey but enjoys it without restriction and sometimes just waits til he is thinner to extricate himself from difficult situations.

Trisher

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

12. Link to Post #290
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Who is Barbara G Sandlin?
    She is a person who watched Quartz Crystal's youtube videos and made a playlist out of them.

This one person on another forum tried to say that this person was actually quartz crystal, and now the people on this forum have been repeating that after that person came to this forum. They are doing this because they want to smear this thread in order to discredit it.
    Do you think she personally knows Quartz Crystal or is a member of the cult?
    No, there is no way that she personally knows her.

Don't be fooled by the other posters, there is no cult here, it is just a youtube channel. A cult implies there is a physical group associated with it, but there is none. They are just saying that out of their own ignorance.

I don't think you saw that I am the one who started this thread. I do not agree with the other posters at all. I started this thread to discuss the topics presented and others are smearing this by calling it a cult.
    Its amazing how much you know about QC..right down to her motives and her friends.

I am actually relieved to know that source players are a rarity. More fictional people on this planet that are threatened by meat and orgasms would be quite a challenge to us all.

Winnie the Pooh is an original fiction and far more enjoyable. He is of course threatened by the too muchness of honey but enjoys it without restriction and sometimes just waits til he is thinner to extricate himself from difficult situations.

Trisher
    I do not see any real effort into putting forth reasonable statements in this post.

13. Link to Post #291
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Thank you teacher. I am afraid that I aim low and under achieve when the teacher repeats and repeats the same information.

Trisher

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #292
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Thank you teacher. I am afraid that I aim low and under achieve when the teacher repeats and repeats the same information.

Trisher
    I do not understand what you mean by this post or your previous post.

16. Link to Post #293
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Quote I do not understand what you mean by this post or your previous post.
    "Exactly".
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019)

18. Link to Post #294
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Quote I do not understand what you mean by this post or your previous post.
    "Exactly".
    Explain it.

19. Link to Post #295
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Actually I wasn't finished with my post yet and could have worded that paragraph better, which I did with the finished post. See, we all have to correct ourselves sometimes.

and the C's and others say the same thing in different ways, with greater perspective and wisdom. Learn to read the underlying meaning of things otherwise you create petty arguments of "MY truth is more unique" and "You are wrong".

Also don't try to tell me what I understand. You make a lot of presumptions about people. If you are a teenager I'm guessing you don't like when people try to tell you who you are or what you know. So why would you approach others that way? This is a forum of open minded people often with years of their own spiritual work. People who would agree it's not about saying "this" system is best and imply it should rule over all others, it's about doing your own work and accepting that there are many frameworks out there. When we congregate and share ideas on a forum it's not to argue over those. It's to seek the truth and common ground present in all of us. So we can say, yeah I went through my personal stuff and have systems which helped me, yet I'm also not that unique or alone in this process because others have faced similar things in their own ways. What matters TODAY is that we find the common ground, share and synthesize what we know, and set out to move forward. To co-create with more consciousness, compassion, and wisdom.

Co-creation takes work. It's easier to say or imply "I'm right and you're wrong if you don't believe me". What challenge is there in that?! What kind of robustness does a closed mind create?! If you want people to consider YOUR perspective you have to learn to talk to them!

Then again the internet is a cynical place so you could merely be here to promote a channel.
    Last edited by Universoul; 5th October 2019 at 18:55.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Universoul For This Post:

21. Link to Post #296
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,805 times in 2,587 posts

This is just a way for you to reject it without actually examining antthing that she says. You are not actually applying any rigorous reasoning as to why this must be fabricated, you are just claiming that it is.
    <and>
    The rejection of this information is made not out of any rigorous, reasonable arguments, but rather a reaction to the statements that were made. Such statements like the idea that not everyone has a soul are causing a reaction that results in opposition to this information. Much of this information goes against the grain, which is why it is being opposed so much.
    As in the info that the "moon is made of green cheese", it is not up to the audience to prove that this info is false, but up to the presenter to prove the info is truth.

So far, I have heard nothing from you in the way of any verification of her info. (just like others discussed in this forum, ie CG) Everything she presents is simply her personal speculation, like a myriad of other belief systems. There is (and cannot be) any evidence backing her statements.

So I look for personal truths... and you avoided my question twice. Has her system helped you personally? Are you healthier? Happier? More abundant in any way? More creative? What have you gained from embracing her rabbit-hole be-lie-f system? Where is your evidence?

Avalon peeps have examined you claims, and repeatedly come up with evidence that her system is not truth, meaning it holds little that is spiritually expansive to most.
    Some of the hard evidence I have noted is:
    1. She repeatedly asks for $$ on every vid of hers I have looked at.
    2. You (her adherent) spam various forums repeatedly with cut and pastes yet don't cop to it or even address it as to why you do this behavior.
    3. You have been caught in some lies.
    4. Quartz Crystal degenerates in her physical self over the years in her youtube channel, beyond typical aging. (Generally spiritual revelations tend to regenerate the physical aspects of people.)
    5. Neither you or QC exhibit any humor, or really any higher joyful frequencies that I have seen.
    6. Whizzing through her many vids, clicking randomly, I never saw QC smile at all!
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 5th October 2019 at 20:26.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Forest Denizen (5th October 2019), Franny (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th October 2019), PurpleLama (5th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #297
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)

<and>
    As in the info that the "moon is made of green cheese", it is not up to the audience to prove that this info is false, but up to the presenter to prove the info is truth.

So far, I have heard nothing from you in the way of any verification of her info. (just like others discussed in this forum, ie CG) Everything she presents is simply her personal speculation, like a myriad of other belief systems. There is (and cannot be) any evidence backing her statements.

So I look for personal truths... and you avoided my question twice. Has her system helped you personally? Are you healthier? Happier? More abundant in any way? More creative? What have you gained from embracing her rabbit-hole be-lie-f system? Where is your evidence?

Avalon peeps have examined you claims, and repeatedly come up with evidence that her system is not truth, meaning it holds little that is spiritually expansive to most.
    Some of the hard evidence I have noted is:
    1. She repeatedly asks for $$ on every vid of hers I have looked at.
    2. You (her adherent) spam various forums repeatedly with cut and pastes yet don't cop to it or even address it as to why you do this behavior.
    3. You have been caught in some lies.
    4. Quartz Crystal degenerates in her physical self over the years in her youtube channel, beyond typical aging. (Generally spiritual revelations tend to regenerate the physical aspects of people.)
    5. Neither you or QC exhibit any humor, or really any higher joyful frequencies that I have seen.
    6. Whizzing through her many vids, clicking randomly, I never saw QC smile at all!
    None of those points "prove" that she is wrong. They are not reasons at all, just attacks and/or statements against the channel and me. None of them actually address what the channel is saying, tjey address the channel itself, which is why they don't prove anything.

As for #3, I have not been caught in lies, it is just a smear campaign against me.

She does not claim tgat it is her personal speculation, she claims that it is true.

I am not saying that the audience must prove this false, but I am pointing out that they haven't when they act like they have. I do have reasons that I understand this information to be true.

There can be evidence to back up her statements, I said that I could back up some statements with evidence.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 5th October 2019 at 20:50.

24. Link to Post #298
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Actually I wasn't finished with my post yet and could have worded that paragraph better, which I did with the finished post. See, we all have to correct ourselves sometimes.

and the C's and others say the same thing in different ways, with greater perspective and wisdom. Learn to read the underlying meaning of things otherwise you create petty arguments of "MY truth is more unique" and "You are wrong".

Also don't try to tell me what I understand. You make a lot of presumptions about people. If you are a teenager I'm guessing you don't like when people try to tell you who you are or what you know. So why would you approach others that way? This is a forum of open minded people often with years of their own spiritual work. People who would agree it's not about saying "this" system is best and imply it should rule over all others, it's about doing your own work and accepting that there are many frameworks out there. When we congregate and share ideas on a forum it's not to argue over those. It's to seek the truth and common ground present in all of us. So we can say, yeah I went through my personal stuff and have systems which helped me, yet I'm also not that unique or alone in this process because others have faced similar things in their own ways. What matters TODAY is that we find the common ground, share and synthesize what we know, and set out to move forward. To co-create with more consciousness, compassion, and wisdom.

Co-creation takes work. It's easier to say or imply "I'm right and you're wrong if you don't believe me". What challenge is there in that?! What kind of robustness does a closed mind create?! If you want people to consider YOUR perspective you have to learn to talk to them!

Then again the internet is a cynical place so you could merely be here to promote a channel.
    Saying that "they same the samething in different ways" does not mean that Quartz Crystal's reason is not original. You can say that other s have said the same things about meat eating and orgasm, but not that they have stated the same reasons for it as Quartz Crystal.

You clearly do not understand what distinction I am making here,becauae if you did I wouldn't have had to explain myself a second time. I doubt that you will get it this time, you may just pepeat the same thing in a different way.

25. Link to Post #299
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I will share with this thread an experience that leads me to decide that this information must be true.

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago. 3-4 months afer doing so I have noticed a strange phenomena. When I looked at the eyes of the "soulless" people, I could see a very strange effect, it resembled flashing in a way. It is a very real experience, amd I still can experience it ever since then. There is no other explanation for this phenomena that I experience other than that what Quartz Crystal stated was true about soulless ones, meat eating, orgasms, and energy.

The only explanation for this phenomena is that energy is being used to power the soulless ones, just like Quartz Crystal said.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 5th October 2019 at 21:05.

26. Link to Post #300
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,397 times in 32,916 posts

I gave up meat and animal products, and orgasms a year ago.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (6th October 2019), Franny (5th October 2019), Nick Matkin (7th October 2019), onevoice (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Yoda (5th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst 1 5 15 17 LastLast