+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast

Thread: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

1. Link to Post #101
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

When a new member arrives most will read and contribute to different threads.
    Rarely a new member will have a single thread--knowledge that they are bursting to share and do so without regard to the suggestions made by long standing members, who have in depth knowledge and experience on various subjects not just one.
    I am in awe of the many posters that I have learned from and continue to do so.

Its usual in a community like Avalon to interact and learn from the many and various threads.
    So many members here have knowledge that I benefit from.
    New members with just one subject to inform on tend to get fed up fairly quickly.

Cant see many in agreement with this Utube topic.

However pleases stick around sourcetruth and contribute to other threads--many available on interesting and diverse subjects.
    Best wishes
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th September 2019 at 13:37.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

petra (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

Billy I totally agree. Its who you are and how you show up in the world that carries weight in my opinion. And why such a simple 2 step procedure for raising vibration ; not eating meat or having orgasms? how about killing or manipulating people out of money or cheating or dishonesty ? they are ok as long as your not a meat eater?

Why and Who made the criteria and these game rules? And have those who unlocked themselves shown up in the world as saviors or models of living for others? Can anyone say that some of the most amazing people who have attained great freedom or success did it by not eating meat or having orgasms?

i haven't listened to this channel yet, so forgive my questions . But is there anyone on this channel who has succeeded by practicing these two steps?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

greybeard (20th September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Billy I totally agree. Its who you are and how you show up in the world that carries weight in my opinion. And why such a simple 2 step procedure for raising vibration ; not eating meat or having orgasms? how about killing or manipulating people out of money or cheating or dishonesty ? they are ok as long as your not a meat eater?

Why and Who made the criteria and these game rules? And have those who unlocked themselves shown up in the world as saviors or models of living for others? Can anyone say that some of the most amazing people who have attained great freedom or success did it by not eating meat or having orgasms?

i haven't listened to this channel yet, so forgive my questions . But is there anyone on this channel who has succeeded by practicing these two steps?
    Many spiritual ethnic groups eat meat.
    The Aboriginies--the Red Indians--they hunted, killed, ate and respect their prey and nature.
    They had gratitude.
    Nasargadatta maintained that the only spiritual "suggestion" of any value is " First find who you are"
    People would viit him and he would ask for thier viewon spirituality and their practices--no matter what they said he would say--"Thats not it"--He did his best to break you out of all concepts.
    Personally I dont eat meat and as for the other Im on my own now so It does not apply--though if done with love then that can only raise vibration--Tantric worth investigating!
    Chris

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

petra (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), thepainterdoug (20th September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

What of our friends up north and at the poles? What of the Inuit , not sure how their corn crop is doing in all that ice?

Im 0- blood type. I have tried to free myself from meat at times and my stomach always gave me trouble, Lentils blew me up like a balloon etc and so does wheat.

I eat chicken or fish and my stomach is calm and receptive as if it was the right choice. Everything we eat as far as I can tell is a living thing that responds to stimuli to greater or lessor degrees. Even the water we drink carries a vibration. And we are mainly water.

I know Vegans with cancer. I know Vegans who are rude and unhappy, especially tied to their yoga mats. wow try getting a smile from one of those. lol

After reading some on Tesla, i started drinking whisky, damn he was right. Gotta have my whisky , just a little a day to cap off the end of my work day .

All things in moderation , don't lie, see others as yourself and don't judge. Then breathe and don't resist as my NDE friend Kelly said.

perhaps I'm soulless ?? but at peace.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

greybeard (20th September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), Strat (20th September 2019), wondering (20th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Quote Posted by sourcetruth (here)
    I am listening to someone who does indeed have practical knowledge and experience. The person in the youtube channel provides practical knowledge that you can apply to your life, as opposed to many of the spiritual teachings that are not practical.
    Who would you consider to have "practical knowledge and experience"?

This is not channeled material. I am following this material because I have been able to verify it with my source self.

I am indeed at a higher frequency plane because I have stopped doing lower frequency activities such as eating meat and orgasm.
    Abstaining from bodily desires can be a very powerful tool, as is fasting, but only if you back up it up with heart felt intentions while at the same time keeping it secret.
    If you announce openly that you are a celibate or abstaining from eating meat, fasting ect. You are again fooling yourself that you are a higher vibrational being. Declaring how great you think you are takes away the power of your efforts. You are allowing your ego to boast over you. Which is a lower frequency activity.

Abstaining with inner intentions is only powerful when carried out in secret. A secret between only you and source creator.
    It won't affect you if you don't keep it a secret.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)

The Aboriginies--the Red Indians--they hunted, killed, ate and respect their prey and nature.
    They had gratitude.
    Nasargadatta maintained that the only spiritual "suggestion" of any value is " First find who you are"
    People would viit him and he would ask for thier viewon spirituality and their practices--no matter what they said he would say--"Thats not it"--He did his best to break you out of all concepts.
    Personally I dont eat meat and as for the other Im on my own now so It does not apply--though if done with love then that can only raise vibration--Tantric worth investigating!
    Chris
    If there were source players in those groups then thet were lowering their frequencies by eating meat during those times. It does not affect soulless ones to eat meat and only source players will benefit from removing meat.

That is good that you are not eating meat and not having orgasms. You are at a higher frequency, about 5 or 6 because you don't eat meat. If you don't have orgasms you could be even higher than that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

What of our friends up north and at the poles? What of the Inuit , not sure how their corn crop is doing in all that ice?

Im 0- blood type. I have tried to free myself from meat at times and my stomach always gave me trouble, Lentils blew me up like a balloon etc and so does wheat.

I eat chicken or fish and my stomach is calm and receptive as if it was the right choice. Everything we eat as far as I can tell is a living thing that responds to stimuli to greater or lessor degrees. Even the water we drink carries a vibration. And we are mainly water.

I know Vegans with cancer. I know Vegans who are rude and unhappy, especially tied to their yoga mats. wow try getting a smile from one of those. lol

After reading some on Tesla, i started drinking whisky, damn he was right. Gotta have my whisky , just a little a day to cap off the end of my work day .

All things in moderation , don't lie, see others as yourself and don't judge. Then breathe and don't resist as my NDE friend Kelly said.

perhaps I'm soulless ?? but at peace.
    The reason of giving upmeat is raising your frequency.
    You don't need to eat meat at all, you can live just fine without meat. It is the weight that is holding you down in your frequency climb.

Whiskey is alcohol which is a drug, and all drugs also lower your frequency and drain energy from you in the same way as an orgasm does.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 20th September 2019 at 15:49.

10. Link to Post #106
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I am someonr who has succeeded by practicing these two steps and the other things that I have learned about raising my frequency. I am on the seventh frequency plane currently. I have given up meat and become a vegan for a year, and also given up orgasms for a year currently. So I am benefiting from this channel.

These game rules are simply the result of your actions in this matrix. It is not just two steps, but these two steps are what is holding source players as a whole down. There is much more that I know about all of this and much more detail to go into.
    Last edited by sourcetruth; 20th September 2019 at 15:53.

11. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

source truth / and the result? what is the boots on the ground embodied result of your high vibration? what are you free of? what is your elevation truly mean? how is this enacted in the world? please tell me?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (24th September 2019), wondering (21st September 2019)

13. Link to Post #108
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

source truth / and the result? what is the boots on the ground embodied result of your high vibration? what are you free of? what is your elevation truly mean? how is this enacted in the world? please tell me?
    The result is that you will have more energy and be at a higher frequency. This will unlock certain things for you in your reality. Whenyou re in the higher frequencies you have access to more energy and your intent is more powerful. What can you use this for? You can use your nergy to have the ability to manifest using your intent which will cost you energy. Manifesting your own reality is the result of all of this once you succeed.

14. Link to Post #109
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

The result is that you will have more energy and be at a higher frequency. This will unlock certain things for you in your reality. Whenyou re in the higher frequencies you have access to more energy and your intent is more powerful. What can you use this for? You can use your nergy to have the ability to manifest using your intent which will cost you energy. Manifesting your own reality is the result of all of this once you succeed.
    How have your manifestations improved, in your opinion? Can you share any examples?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

thepainterdoug (21st September 2019)

16. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

source truth/ this idea would have me believe that there is a equal sacrifice reward, system in place. like low medium and high test gas for a car.

but it doest work that way in my observation . some of the craziest most toxic people have achieved and enacted great offerings in the world far more impactful than others including those living a vegan non orgasm life. . and they are also the most loving people as well.
    did the beatles give up meat and orgasms? meat maybe? lol plenty of drugs for sure. there is simply no formula as I see it. i have never seen one and never had one demonstrated to me. that being said, it sounds like your doing a good thing regardless. experiencer Lou Baldin in his several compelling books said animals were put here for humans consumption, living to keep the food fresh. I don't know

17. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dogma--concepts -even beliefs complicate the issue.
    All is a distraction.
    Doing anything takes one further from the Truth.
    That which you seek is you--Self-your true nature.
    People (ego) come up with new concepts ideas--the goal--to save yourself--from what?
    Eternal damnation--more or less.

The enlightened are uniform in what they say be it Eckhart Tolle, Mooji, Nasargadatta, Ramana Maharshi and many more.
    First find out who/what you are--The eternal Self.
    Christ said " Find ye first the Kingdom of Heaven--Heaven is within and Be still and know that I am God.
    He was saying the I am is God--take your choice of name for the Ultimate.

So the only requirement to find Truth is to remove all that is not True.
    This is refereed to as Neity Neity --not this not this.
    When all concepts etc's are discarded the Truth is revealed--also called Self Reailzation.
    The Self which is always there is revealed.
    It can not be other wise--eternal Truth--Ultimate- --is without beginning or end

Diet, celibacy, irrelevant--excess is though--desire is.
    Middle path.
    Celibacy enforced has lead to the challenges within priesthood--its un natural.
    Going against nature has consequences.

So the advice of the enlightened is meditate--be still-- self inquiry--who am I and discarding concepts etc.
    be as a child--the new born--before conditioning sets in.
    Its simple, you are That which you seek-- The book "I am That" by Nasargadatta may be helpful.
    Many thousands of years of Mystics all saying the same thing.
    Yes there are pretenders out there but for all that the Truth can not be changed.
    Even Scientists are coming to the conclusion that everything is joined a seamless whole, no separation, a unified one reality.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 21st September 2019 at 09:55.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

petra (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (21st September 2019), thepainterdoug (21st September 2019), Wind (22nd September 2019), wondering (21st September 2019)

19. Link to Post #112
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

source truth/ this idea would have me believe that there is a equal sacrifice reward, system in place. like low medium and high test gas for a car.

but it doest work that way in my observation . some of the craziest most toxic people have achieved and enacted great offerings in the world far more impactful than others including those living a vegan non orgasm life. . and they are also the most loving people as well.
    did the beatles give up meat and orgasms? meat maybe? lol plenty of drugs for sure. there is simply no formula as I see it. i have never seen one and never had one demonstrated to me. that being said, it sounds like your doing a good thing regardless. experiencer Lou Baldin in his several compelling books said animals were put here for humans consumption, living to keep the food fresh. I don't know
    Well it only applies this way to sous/source because they are the ones creating this reality experience. The soulless ones would not be affected, but if the soulless ones want to advanced hey havd to give these things up.

20. Link to Post #113
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

They had gratitude.
    I believe gratitude is important too Chris, thanks for posting. I don't know how I managed to forget gratitude! "Dear Lord, thank you for the food I already ate" counts too - I think so

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

greybeard (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (23rd September 2019)

22. Link to Post #114
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,665 times in 20,818 posts

Exclamation Re: A Youtube channel named Quartz Crystal. Says many interesting things about how Source Players create the matrix.

100% Related:
    Richard Nolen Quote: Susceptibility to certain beliefs and ideologies can make people prey to manipulative and narcissistic personalities:

WHY FANTASY-BASED CLAIMS ALWAYS CRASH & BURN. Richard Dolan The Big Picture:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), greybeard (23rd September 2019), Lyran.Sun (27th September 2019), PurpleLama (24th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (24th September 2019)

24. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unfortunately when people get the bit between their teeth no amount of reasoned debate will change their mind set--thats why its called mind SET
    Chris

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), PurpleLama (24th September 2019)

26. Link to Post #116
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Unfortunately when people get the bit between their teeth no amount of reasoned debate will change their mind set--thats why its called mind SET
    Chris
    I laughed
    It's not always a bad thing though, and of course there's always the perspective factor.
    I use arguing over colors as an example of pointless argument.
    "It's Blue! No it's not, it's Green"
    Both people are telling the truth, and the answer 'depends on how you look at it'

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th September 2019), PurpleLama (24th September 2019)

28. Link to Post #117
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    100% Related:
    Richard Nolen Quote: Susceptibility to certain beliefs and ideologies can make people prey to manipulative and narcissistic personalities:

WHY FANTASY-BASED CLAIMS ALWAYS CRASH & BURN. Richard Dolan The Big Picture:
    Can you explain how his applies here?

29. Link to Post #118
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Chris
    I see this often, when two people are focused to much on debating instead of discussing.

30. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris
    I see this often, when two people are focused to much on debating instead of discussing.
    I think that discussion is where people have similar beliefs.
    Debate is perhaps where there is opposing or dissimilar view points.

You are entitled to your opinon and support of The Quartz Crystal Channel material.
    However when a new member arrives and only seems interested in posting on one subject it would appear that the only reason for joining is to single minded spread the word on what they believe to be true.
    This is a good place with loads of interesting subjects--have a look around sourcetruth.
    Best wishes
    Chris

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th September 2019), Forest Denizen (24th September 2019), onevoice (24th September 2019), PurpleLama (24th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

32. Link to Post #120
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Ayt (here)
    Manifesting your own reality is the result of all of this once you succeed.
    How have your manifestations improved, in your opinion? Can you share any examples?

But yet you skipped my question about your personal results with QC's system.
    Myself, I could barely watch much of that op video that you posted, but am still curious as to how exactly it has served you?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 6 16 17 LastLast