+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I wonder how much the US government really knows about aliens....

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Default Re: I wonder how much the US government really knows about aliens....

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    and shortly after died

Still have have to go through your second link but just wanted to point that out about Buzz Aldrin
    Yes, he is still alive as far as I can tell from online research.
    Last edited by Cara; 9th October 2019 at 08:56.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

A possibility,

There is a way to find out what really happened, what is currently happening and what will happen in the future.

But to face all these questions, the real experiences, the facts, and the governments that are involved in it, you need a damned, dogged, tremendous amount of willpower, and above all, no one may deviate from it. Nobody should be left behind, not to be afraid and everything has to be discussed down to the last detail, because only then could you translate it into reality.

The plan that I have in mind takes a lot of time to implement it, it could take years, but I think it is feasible. The most important thing that is needed is already there, only it has to be used properly.

There are definitely side effects, that would be the negative side. The positive side is obvious, it could be learned a lot, if the fear is left no room, ... then it is possible.

So as I said it's just a thought, just an idea. We should not forget one thing. We've gathered here at Avalon to share, no matter what, whether knowledge, experience or just exchange. But a community born of the desire for truth ... is more powerful than any government in the world ...
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Iyakum,

What do you propose?

"...a community born of the desire for truth ... is more powerful than any government in the world ... "
    This is very true! and also why I think certain groups desiring to bring such like-minded individuals together
    with a unified physical motivation might be very carefully monitored. Perhaps that is one of the side effects
    you refer to?

In full knowledge of that and with determination to go forth without fear, what would be your plan? :-)

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), Iyakum (16th October 2019), Valerie Villars (12th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    Iyakum,

What do you propose?

"...a community born of the desire for truth ... is more powerful than any government in the world ... "
    This is very true! and also why I think certain groups desiring to bring such like-minded individuals together
    with a unified physical motivation might be very carefully monitored. Perhaps that is one of the side effects
    you refer to?

In full knowledge of that and with determination to go forth without fear, what would be your plan? :-)
    @Arborelais, first thx for sharing your thoughts,

It's not a real plan I have, rather an approach. It depends on who is ready to participate. For example, a group of say 10-15 people get together and are ready to go further than they have done so far.

First, everyone involved should announce his gifts. As everyone knows, there are different gifts, as well as different levels of energy we have. What is needed for gifts.
    1. Construction of protection.
    2. Defense from outside influence
    3. Capturing thoughts
    4. Analytical skills
    5. sending out thoughts
    6.Good observation gifts
    7. Strategic knowledge
    8. One person who oversees everything
    9. Time and the will not to give up

Have I forgotten something, then I ask you for your ideas and suggestions.

I agree with you, suppose such a group comes together. They learn from each other, they share with each other, they make a little plan. Just a little to start with to test how far they can rely on each other. It is true there is this side effect, to which I not only think but I hope that it gives this effect or triggers.

In one of your posts, you shared something from your childhood with us. Then you asked the question when it is realized that children's gifts have been able to use energy as you have done. Remember the storms, how you controlled an element with your energy. But while you were just controlling, you did not notice that there were two gifts that were activated at the same time.

The first was to take control or contact the windlass. The second one you did not recognize was two gifts. The second was that you got an answer, the answer was "Yes, you have the gift" it is up to you what you make of it.

Ok, your question was, how do you recognize that children have certain gifts? Then at the same time you have thought of it, if there is a possibility, the parent or whoever recognizes these gifts. Who would then guide these children to use their gifts properly, to use them so that they perform well? Now here's the answer, you've already given it to yourself. The side effect, that's the answer. If this group should emerge, then we learn a lot from each other.

When such a group finds itself, who is not afraid to face what they are, how they are. Is not that the beginning of what your question was? How can we recognize, how can we teach them? If we do not start now, so when?

Only that there is no misunderstanding. It's just an idea, some thoughts, I have no intention of harming anyone or using anyone for my purposes.

Arborealis

What I wish and wish for you is
    "to recognize the truth that hides behind the truth"
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), Forest Denizen (23rd October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

Hi Iyakum,

Thank you!  All of those points make for components of an effective strategy. The "being ready" part is the clincher. :-) It's nice to know there are others.  Seems there are many talented/gifted people on Avalon...and
    probably more around us daily than we know. :-)

Elements of this tactic bother me, though, on some inherent level. Not because it is not well thought out or ineffective. More the opposite.

Something about the notion of declaring gifts, capturing (potential invasion of privacy) and sending out (potential manipulating) thoughts is feather ruffling. Those three particular points seem like violating acts.
    As you speak from a place of trust, they are not intended to be, and I'm looking at this through eyes of suspicion: both of us based on experience. I also understand the concept of feeling information should belong to the world and its people, thereby the justification in that.

I realize in reading what you wrote and while responding, that I have a major issue with trusting authority/organized groups. Doesn't matter who they are comprised of.  Hence, why I jumped at this thread to begin with.
    So, hopefully someone else will chime in to balance this out.  :-)  

(on the original note, government and military officials will often talk about such issues as ufos, dumbs, extra/ultra terrestrials, personal experiences, even giveaways from their work environ, etc.,  if asked off record and in personal conversation. It just seems that few want to go on record, which leaves the public at large out of the loop. )

Still, I don't think I would ever want to employ (or recommend using) any so called abilities in an offensive or under allegiance to group motives. Operating in the offensive seems like a violation of some unwritten law to me. I suppose people who work with their gifts daily might have a different view. 

I have read about children in other countries who have amazing skills.  The governments supposedly support and enrich these children, promoting their abilities, but as rosy as that sounds in the many articles online, once those children become teens and adults, are they not locked into being assets? How many people around the world are used already without realising it? I had mentioned to a different avalon member that I suspect many more are accessed without being aware.  How much of our countries' information gathering projects are actually logging and watching people for just these reasons?

I have also read somewhere, that a few high security laboratories have strategically engaged (in roles much like you have listed) psychic sentries as a protective measure. In that sense, I can understand using abilities as a defense.

I might support initiating steps 3 & 5 in your approach if someone near me was in imminent danger, which again is a matter of defense instead of offense. Somehow that seems more ethical, but maybe it isn't.

However, in terms of members in a group enriching one another with somewhat newly recognized (declared) abilities, could it be irresponsible to combine an offensive motive?

Even if they were adepts there could be issues.  My reasoning is that even adults can behave erratically like egotistical children.

Once aware of abilities, especially reinforced in a group environment, what is to prevent power from going to one (or all) of the members' heads? Abilities do not denote even temperament or wisdom in their use and application, and wisdom seems to fly out the window more readily under the influence of group think. Also, there is corruption in organized groups and inevitably, questions of intent or control no matter what the initial shared purpose. For an example of organizations going wrong, just look at the bureaucracy of many governments and educational institutions who have promoted unethical experiments.

I've introduced people that I intended to bring together for a shared initiative to help the community. (completely mundane, not esoteric) They were brilliant individuals. Extraordinary, actually. Their combined knowledge and efforts would have solved any number of real world issues at grassroots level. I thought they'd be ecstatic to meet one another. They were all studying and working on the same or complimentary projects. Same likes and dislikes, same stated goals. Do you think they could consistently get past personal differences (mostly personality-related) to work together on a voluntary basis? Nope... or only in very limited intervals, resulting in adult men behaving like teenagers and verging on physical discord.

Yet, collaboration seems to work in institutional settings and with a control structure.   ... continued under An Experience in Peru thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=#post1318893
    Last edited by Victoria; 22nd October 2019 at 18:05. Reason: always trying to clarify wording :-)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2019), EFO (4th June 2020), Forest Denizen (23rd October 2019), Franny (22nd October 2019), Iyakum (23rd October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2