+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I wonder how much the US government really knows about aliens....

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default I wonder how much the US government really knows about aliens....

there are a lot of crazy conspiracies out there and all of them are true. I wonder how much the government really knows. Have they really been in contact with other beings from other planets. Its are to discern the truth from lies getting information off the internet because there is so much information out there, im careful don't want to be mislead. Like blue avion bs. Can anybody post some what you would call reliable sources or videos when it comes to the subject of what the government is hiding from the public on aliens. Thanks.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to mindbend8r For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th September 2019), Bill Ryan (15th September 2019), Bluegreen (15th September 2019), Chester (15th September 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), enigma3 (17th September 2019), graciousb (17th September 2019), Kotch (16th September 2019), Lefty Dave (15th September 2019), Peter UK (15th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), Star Tsar (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th September 2019), thepainterdoug (15th September 2019), toppy (15th September 2019), Victoria (15th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: I wonder how much the US government really knows about aliens....

I think the governments (Hi departments within) have been deeply involved with off worlders for a very long time now, it is all part of their day to day running.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th September 2019), Bill Ryan (15th September 2019), Chester (15th September 2019), enigma3 (17th September 2019), Lefty Dave (15th September 2019), Peter UK (15th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), toppy (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019), Victoria (15th September 2019), Wansen (9th October 2019), yelik (16th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Victoria's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,525 times in 277 posts

I wonder the same thing. I've searched online for sources that could identify and explain my strange sightings and experiences only to realize it's hard to know what and who to trust. Like finding a strange new animal or flower during a hike, it's natural to want to classify and learn about what you have discovered, but where do we go for accurate information? At least with new taxonomical findings of flora and fauna one doesn't usually have to take into account intentional disinfo and creative flourishes. So how can we discern what is legitimate and what is not in terms of experiencers? Which researchers are motivated to share their findings without a biased agenda?

I had never listened to or read anything from Corey Goode until recently when Youtube recommended an audio interview. So, I partially listened to it and found so many correlations to things I have experienced that I was momentarily excited for more information, particularly about school testing and what the blue orbs are. I felt happy someone else was talking about blue orbs.

Then I saw the thread about him being a fraud here on Avalon...and I was disheartened. I know my experiences are real, and I have spoken with two friends who have also had situations that were similar regarding blue orbs...so it's disturbing that a person with a public platform would weave bits and pieces of truth and fiction together because it discredits anyone else with very similar and real experiences.

Maybe that is the purpose: certain factions know about beings and know the different interactions people have with them, who then set out to create disinfo using talking heads that can be easily exposed so that no one will believe the people with legitimate experiences and those experiencers will doubt their own encounters. ...or it could be a way to draw people with comparable experiences out; activate them to step forward and reveal their encounters. I have been puzzling over this for the past few days...seems sad that there isn't any transparency and free flow of information for the public to access.
    Last edited by Victoria; 15th September 2019 at 15:58.

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th September 2019), Aqua marina (17th September 2019), Bill Ryan (15th September 2019), Chester (15th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Franny (16th September 2019), frodo13 (16th September 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Lefty Dave (15th September 2019), Peter UK (15th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th September 2019), toppy (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (15th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,248 times in 32,909 posts

Quote Posted by mindbend8r (here)
    there are a lot of crazy conspiracies out there and all of them are true.
    There are a lot of crazy conspiracies out there and all SOME of them are true.

8. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (16th September 2019), boja (15th September 2019), Chester (15th September 2019), Did You See Them (9th October 2019), East Sun (15th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), graciousb (17th September 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Lefty Dave (15th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (29th September 2019), Mandala (18th September 2019), Matt P (15th September 2019), mindbend8r (16th September 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), Star Tsar (16th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th September 2019), T Smith (23rd September 2019), Tam (15th September 2019), toppy (15th September 2019), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019), Victoria (16th September 2019), yelik (16th September 2019), Yoda (15th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,403 times in 10,153 posts

Can anybody post some what you would call reliable sources or videos when it comes to the subject of what the government is hiding from the public on aliens. Thanks.
    "Ask and you shall receive"
    ________

(8:00)

(3:00)

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sadieblue (16th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (16th September 2019), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019), Victoria (16th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Hi arborealis don't be disheartened.
    The thing about frauds is they use real and or other peoples experience/info and weave it in to their own story.
    All seems believable until they are caught out.

That should not be allowed to discredit any real experiences/info.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 16th September 2019 at 10:37.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), graciousb (17th September 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019), Victoria (16th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Thank you sunny, :-)

It's not so much that it discredits the experience to oneself (myself), but more that it adds doubt to an already intangible and uncomfortable possibility for the people whom one might share or tell of their experience, thereby casting doubt over the sincere experiencer. We already face ridicule and suspicion when we share our very real accounts. It's also a let down when you carry an experience around for years without any way to define it, or to substantiate what it was and why it happened.

It's putting faith in someone else's story to fill in the many questions about your own, feeling relieved in the shared reality of something so many others in our lives accuse as being false to begin with.  Once you find out a story is not true, it just casts a shade of doubt over your own interpretation of what happened that seemed similar and people's perception of you- ESPECIALLY if one shares the other person's story as truth and supporting evidence in conjunction with their own story to family and friends who already disbelieve.

I would think that for some people, like my own family members, finding a story that correlates to their own experience (which according to their belief system is already too difficult or traumatic to articulate and come to terms with because it doesn't fit their reality), and putting any amount of credence to it only to find it fraudulent- works against their ability to synthesize their experience for themselves. 

I have witnessed ( in person, present at the time) amazing experiences with my family members who to this day cannot and will not admit something really happened even though they actively reacted and were in awe in the moment and in the days subsequent. I find these family members are the people most prone to judgement of and by others: they crumble under any accusation of conspiracy or insanity- and are like hawks to label a liar, so finding a fraudulent story that correlates to their own doesn't help to bring out understanding of their encounter, it works to bury it as a non-event.  No further questions asked. In that way a lie can serve as even more of a disservice to experiencers, depending on their psychological and emotional inclinations.

For me, when I could relate to Corey's story about childhood testing and being in a military family it sort of drew a kindred parallel, or imaginary shared experience that was comforting, which when I found it included having blue spheres intelligently interacting, made me happy and relieved... and hastily excited (compelled) to share his story. Now I feel somewhat stupid for sharing it because I am not sure what parts of his story are untrue.

I had never been able to explain what the blue orb I met and interacted with in 1996 could have been, but when he said they were related to an alliance of sorts, that fit in with other experiences I have had with teams or alliances of multiple beings...and I quickly concluded (due to a host of similarities in our lives and experience) that must be what mine was too! I never encountered a blue avian creature, but at least it seemed like an explanation for my blue orb.  (just to note, these "team" experiences were actually vivid dreams that made more impact than could be explained and left physical marks)

...Then I find shortly after, OOPS. I guess not? it's not real. Then, that's not a legitimate explanation for my experience. :-( ...now to damage control what I shared with others.

People are searching and reaching out for understanding of a subject that is so abstract as to escape most logic and belief. Depending on their experiences, some people are desperate for an explanation. Lies in this arena from what are perceived as trusted sources ARE disheartening.  I think on so many levels they do more damage than good.

Heading to work, hope everyone has a wonderful day.
    Last edited by Victoria; 16th September 2019 at 13:06.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Orph (9th October 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), RogeRio (16th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

As suggested by others, yes.. the major gov'ts of our world know, and both interact and work with 'off-world beings. I'll offer this link to several stories about human interactions with 'non-locals'... you be the judge as to their authenticity... but, I will say, I KNOW that at least a few are quite legitimate. Note; some are in English, some are not. This compilation was assembled by Col. Wendell Stevens and is hosted, I believe, in Norway. Also - there is a loud soundtrack upon opening the site - turn down your volume, or look for the volume control at the upper left corner.
    http://www.galactic.no/linkmap.html

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 16th September 2019 at 15:08.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (16th September 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (29th September 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (29th September 2019), Victoria (18th September 2019), Wansen (9th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I agree. I've been studying the field for about 10 years now and haven't found the 'one true story', although I've been down a few stinky ratholes and felt foolish a few times myself. I tend to take every new story with a grain of salt and look for corroboration elsewhere.
    If there is indeed one truth and we as humans can actually understand it, then I would expect that little bits would leak out and over time the jigsaw puzzle might become clear.

As far as what does the Gov't know? Judging by the amount of institutional denial versus the credible stories I suspect that small factions within the Gov't (& more importantly Gov't contractors) know a great deal, but that no one organization has the whole picture.
    Just my .2 cents. (That's CAD btw, so worth even less that US .2 cents!))

The good part is that you're in the same boat as the rest of us - and that makes us a community!

Cheers,
    Kotch
    No Neurons were harmed in the production of this message!

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kotch For This Post:

Alecs (23rd September 2019), Bluegreen (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (29th September 2019), graciousb (17th September 2019), Pieman (16th September 2019), Seventeen (6th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (16th September 2019), Victoria (18th September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

My sense is like Kotch above says there are factions and individuals that know a lot. But nobody/nothing has a true handle on it or control over it. It's not just nuts and bolts but consciousness itself and the malleability of reality that's at the heart of it. How do persons and entities focused on weaponizing everything deal with that?

I thought it was most telling when a few recent former presidents when asked about the ''alien'' question (Carter, Obama and Clinton), on film, for a fleeting moment each had the SAME look of fear in their faces before they regained composure (sorry don't have the video clip links handy but they exist). What that tells me is that TPTB (the powers that be), be they human or non, are not to be crossed. And THEY aren't TPTB themselves.

I'm a lifelong researcher/experiencer (and intuitive), and also followed many false leads on this topic. Now I just rely on my own intuition and thank goodness I have some co-witnesses to bounce things off, or I'd have gone crazy by now. I was told by military friends of my family as a youngster that ''if you can imagine it, it exists.'' That was many decades ago when the whole topic was very hush hush.

Best to spend time developing your own intuition and inner knowing, listen to everything but take it with a grain of salt. I have noticed, interestingly, an inverse relationship between how emphatic someone is about their access to ''truth'', and their actual credibility.

It's a wild wild multiverse out there and a lot of fun to entertain the possibilities.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th September 2019), Forest Denizen (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (23rd September 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (17th September 2019), Victoria (18th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Certainly the former Canadian defence minister Paul Helyer has the inside knowledge of the alien/government interactions. Paul likely has more knowledge than he is willing/able to admit. He has written several books criticizing the 'cabal' which control both the alien tech that's being transfered to humanity as well as the 'banksters' who have set us up to fail with the Rothschild central bank debt funding model (this model fails because growth in the economy is funded thru central bank debt instead of just the government issuing more debt free currency, and governments end up being hugely in debt too).

Col. Corso's book 'the day after roswell' documents how alien crash retrieval tech was given to private industry for back-engineering.

Bill Uhouse gives a fascinating interview (on YouTube) where he says he was working in the 1950s on an anti-gravity flight simulator and that he on occasion communicated with Grey aliens (the shorties with fat bald heads) on how to overcome technical difficulties.

Richard Dolan has reported on the provable audit trail of the development of the secret space program with its likely interface with aliens.

It seems extremely likely that a rogue part of the international military community, and the related industrial global military supplier corporations (ie. Lockheed, Boeing, General Dynamics, Grumman, etc.), have established an unaccountable fascist stranglehold on this human/alien interface, and have used it to establish a 'breakaway civilization', as Richard Dolan has coined the term. This 'cabal' quite probably has tech beyond our belief. As Ben Rich, the former head of Lockheed Skunkworks, said shortly before his death in the early 1990s, 'we now have the ability to take ET home'. So the Ssp has interstellar spacecraft, which obviously can exceed the speed of light. They also can apparently utilize transdimensional wormholes for jumping huge distances.

So the ssp has flourished from back-engineered alien craft crash retrievals, as well as from direct interaction with ETs. Some claim that there are interplanetary trade arrangements as well. All of this is hidden from us, and it seems impossible to expose this clandestine milieu. However, even when someone like Paul Helyer rings the alarm bells, not many seem to be paying much attention. Atleast some of us are listening, but the lurking deep state is a serious threat, as evidenced by the hi tech nature of 9/11. We need to be very watchful.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bluegreen (18th September 2019), Forest Denizen (29th September 2019), mountain_jim (23rd September 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (18th September 2019), Victoria (18th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I have the intuition that Corey Goode is mostly telling the truth, also about what is taking place at the South Pole, which I believe to be Earth's true Alien/human space portal. I think Corey was caught in a trap between doing a disinformation job for the CIA and his real story. Whether there are Blue Aliens is neither here or there. They would be a good deal less ugly to behold than the Reptilians; and this universe has creatures of every hue and die. Nevertheless, I still find the lizards on my patio cute and funny.

Those who have the UFO technology do not wish their earthly competitors to get hold of it and give them a disadvantage. Most of the UFOs we see are US craft. The rest are probably inner earth craft. The off world craft are probably Cloaked. Mexico City and its volcano I believe is a gateway to inter-dimensional space.

One remark I read about the South Polar giants is that what takes place there is horrendous. Perhaps human experimentation, dissection, etc. I get the message that there is a HELL, it is real, and it is somewhere in the Inner Earth.

The astronaut who went to the South Pole and shortly after died, was probably in the presence of one of the Giants who had been Chained and/or taken out of stasis. Their brain emanations are said to be extremely powerful and mind controlling and can drive one mad. They are EVIL DEMONS which can make your heart literally fail in shock and horror within seconds. Just passing on the information I believe to be true. The astronaut made a pointed remark about Evil Beings.
    Last edited by amor; 18th September 2019 at 05:49. Reason: typo

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Valerie Villars (18th September 2019), Victoria (18th September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    ... I know my experiences are real, and I have spoken with two friends who have also had situations that were similar regarding blue orbs...so it's disturbing that a person with a public platform would weave bits and pieces of truth and fiction together because it discredits anyone else with very similar and real experiences.
    I found a recent post in another forum that may be similar to your "real experience"

Quote .. we started experiencing strange events about a month ago. It started with flashing. moving, color-changing lights in the night sky. Then we saw a glowing, flying blue orb about the size of a softball in his yard. We have seen it three times now.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Victoria (29th September 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

there are a lot of crazy conspiracies out there and all of them are true. I wonder how much the government really knows. Have they really been in contact with other beings from other planets.
    It depends who you mean by the government.

If you mean the president and other associated dignatories in office probably a mere fraction of what the scientific/military/industrial establishment knows.

So we have two questions.

What does the government know?

What does the shadow government know? AKA Deep State.

When NASA put out certain statements occasionally, it's probably in the form of a hand me down that's been known by others sometimes for years. In other words that information has been made permissible from elsewhere.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 29th September 2019 at 06:44.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), Forest Denizen (29th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Victoria (29th September 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Hello Rogparan,

I just saw your response! Hers is quite the experience! Seems like these things happen in waves or clusters! Thank you for sharing it!

I suppose mine was somewhat similar in terms of a description of the blue sphere!

(I don't know if I have already posted this somewhere on another thread? Still learning how to find everything on Avalon. :-))

It was the spring or summer of 1996 and I was back home with my grandparents for the time and was staying in their art studio behind their house.
    I had been taking courses at the local college and decided to walk back from class one day because it was beautiful out with a gentle breeze and crystal blue skies. One of those days when you feel great. On top of the world and happy. My emotions were soaring with positivity. I felt like I could do anything that day.

The walk back was roughly 9 miles and as I neared home, I noticed a square of bright rainbow light, like a multi color snippet of a cloud, above.  No normal clouds in view, just this tiny, brilliant rainbow patch to my right over the river. I stopped to look at it, wondering what it was and thought to go home, grab the dogs for a nice walk, along with my camera to come right back and snap a few photos. Not a cloud in the sky all morning as far as I could see. It was perfect out except for this strange colorful thing that was literally 200 feet from the front of the property and maybe equally high in the sky.

I walked in, got the leashes and dogs together, grabbed my camera and headed back out. The moment that I stepped to the edge of the property there was a a raindrop. Puzzled because I did not see any clouds anywhere, I continued toward the river. As I stepped off the property, huge warm raindrops began to fall. Looking up it was now lightly overcast, but still pleasant. A little confused by such sudden weather changes I set my camera under the recycle bin and decided to press onward for a nice, drizzly walk with the dogs.

We crossed the road in front of the house and "BAM" a huge lightning bolt hit behind us, between us and the house. It must have hit the corner street sign, everything lit up and I could feel the hair on my arms and neck. Then another hit just feet away on the bridge railing to my left over the river. It struck the power pole nearby and sparks flew everywhere. All in fast succession. I froze briefly realising the strikes were picking up pace and WAY too close for comfort - the storm was heading toward us.

Jumping to the other side of the road beneath some trees, as I turned to look behind me, another lightning bolt hit the manhole to our left in the center of the road.  Another lightning bolt struck immediately behind me on the other (right) side of the bridge railing we were standing near.  I squeezed the dog leashes, and yelled RUN! to the dogs. I ran for my life thinking I could cut around the block through somebody's yard or the park ahead, and back to the house. As I did, the rain poured down in sheets and lightning hit  feet from me, behind, ahead and beside me, strike after strike as we ran down the road darting left and right. I felt trapped.
    I tried to hide in someone's open garage and lightning hit the power box at the edge of the structure where we were standing which sent me running out again pulling the dogs along. I was terrified it would hit the metal on the dogs' collars and leashes,( why was it hitting so close??!) so I took them off  and let the dogs go.  As I ran, the lightning kept striking beside me. We looped around through the grassy park and barreled back home.

All in all, on a normal day, walking that distance takes less than 5-10 minutes. From the time we left, to the time we came home it could not have been more than 10 minutes. Probably much less because I was running as fast as I could.
    As we made it back and stepped onto the property the storm abruptly stopped. Just instantly over. Like that. Gone. I raced to the back of the house where the other dog was waiting for us and tried to catch my breath. I could hear the birds chirping again... the sun had returned. There was a dusty red glow in sky.   Completely wet and more than shaky,  I reached to open the studio door.

Walking into the studio, I stood for a moment in the entry way still trying to gather my senses,  with the dogs on either side of me. I did not turn on the light... just paused quietly trying to contemplate how lightning out of nowhere had chased us. What had just happened?! It felt surreal. I felt like we were literally chased. It had continuously  hit so close.

I did not understand but  was very relieved to be back home and safe.
    Then, I was quickly overcome by the growing feeling of someone watching me. I looked up and to my left across the dark room. There, maybe 12-15 feet away, at waist level, was a blue orb hovering near the wall and window.  I looked at it in disbelief, and not sure what to do, stepped forward to see it better. As I did, it came toward me and stopped about 6 feet away. Hovering silently in the air.   I could feel that it was sentient, that it was not going to harm me that it was communicating somehow. I thought, "hello, what are you?" and it came closer toward me very smoothly until it was hovering at chest/neck level, only a foot or two in front of me.

It was the size of a football (soccer ball -or basketball), maybe slightly larger and was glowing a brilliant indigo and electric blue. I looked at it, it looked at me, and when I attempted to reach out, it wavered a bit then dashed (zipped, flew, darted?) under the bed- in less than the blink of an eye. Right beneath where my cat was sleeping it disappeared with an extremely loud BANG that, like lightning, knocked all of the power out in the area until the next day. I ran to look under the bed. Nothing there. No marks. The cat was still sleeping soundly.

From fear and confusion to exuberance and joy in under 15 minutes. I  was so excited and happy, just giddy with what had happened, I could scream. So I ran to tell my grandparents what I had seen.   As I went through their back door eager to share everything, my grandmother came around the corner calling my name in a near hysterical tone. "NAME?!?! is that you??"  Oblivious to what was coming, I replied, "yes!! Gram, Gram you won't believe what I just saw - what just happened!!!"

Meanwhile, she took one look at me and started yelling angrily, "where have you been?? where were you ? Father (my grandfather) is out  looking for you! He's been out driving all over town looking for you. We were scared to death. What was that noise? was that  a gun? I heard a gun shot. WHERE WERE you!!"

It took me all of a few seconds to realize we were not connecting on the same level and she was implying I had been missing, as though I was gone for hours. It was like we were staring at each other from two different realities. It didn't make sense.  Completely bewildered and speechless, I tried to tell her I had only run around the block. I was only gone for a few minutes. I was just walking the dogs. She was FURIOUS!

My grandfather came home during this, and when he saw me with her, stormed in the room knocking things over, and started yelling, "Where were you? I looked all over for you! You think this is funny? Were you hiding? Get out of my house! GET OUT!! "   I could hear him yelling to her as I walked away and back into the studio completely stunned.  They were so angry at me.   I never got to explain to them what I had seen or experienced, or share how frightened I had been, until years later after my grandfather had passed away. All my grandmother could remember from that day was me missing, my grandfather looking for me, the loud gunshot and how they had been beside themselves with worry.
    Last edited by Victoria; 29th September 2019 at 18:41.

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Victoria For This Post:

Alecs (12th October 2019), Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (29th September 2019), EFO (4th June 2020), Eva2 (23rd October 2019), Forest Denizen (29th September 2019), Iyakum (17th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Orph (9th October 2019), Peter UK (29th September 2019), XelNaga (9th October 2019)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Check out the lovely & awesome Linda Moulton Howe for alien disclosure, UFO, abduction topics etc

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Quote Posted by arborealis (here)
    It was the spring or summer of 1996 and I was back home with my grandparents for the time and was staying in their art studio behind their house.
    I had been taking courses at the local college and decided to walk back from class one day because it was beautiful out with a gentle breeze and crystal blue skies. One of those days when you feel great. On top of the world and happy. My emotions were soaring with positivity. I felt like I could do anything that day.

The walk back was roughly 9 miles and as I neared home, I noticed a square of bright rainbow light, like a multi color snippet of a cloud, above.  No normal clouds in view, just this tiny, brilliant rainbow patch to my right over the river. I stopped to look at it, wondering what it was and thought to go home, grab the dogs for a nice walk, along with my camera to come right back and snap a few photos. Not a cloud in the sky all morning as far as I could see. It was perfect out except for this strange colorful thing that was literally 200 feet from the front of the property and maybe equally high in the sky.

I walked in, got the leashes and dogs together, grabbed my camera and headed back out. The moment that I stepped to the edge of the property there was a a raindrop. Puzzled because I did not see any clouds anywhere, I continued toward the river. As I stepped off the property, huge warm raindrops began to fall. Looking up it was now lightly overcast, but still pleasant. A little confused by such sudden weather changes I set my camera under the recycle bin and decided to press onward for a nice, drizzly walk with the dogs.

We crossed the road in front of the house and "BAM" a huge lightning bolt hit behind us, between us and the house. It must have hit the corner street sign, everything lit up and I could feel the hair on my arms and neck. Then another hit just feet away on the bridge railing to my left over the river. It struck the power pole nearby and sparks flew everywhere. All in fast succession. I froze briefly realising the strikes were picking up pace and WAY too close for comfort - the storm was heading toward us.

Jumping to the other side of the road beneath some trees, as I turned to look behind me, another lightning bolt hit the manhole to our left in the center of the road.  Another lightning bolt struck immediately behind me on the other (right) side of the bridge railing we were standing near.  I squeezed the dog leashes, and yelled RUN! to the dogs. I ran for my life thinking I could cut around the block through somebody's yard or the park ahead, and back to the house. As I did, the rain poured down in sheets and lightning hit  feet from me, behind, ahead and beside me, strike after strike as we ran down the road darting left and right. I felt trapped.
    I tried to hide in someone's open garage and lightning hit the power box at the edge of the structure where we were standing which sent me running out again pulling the dogs along. I was terrified it would hit the metal on the dogs' collars and leashes,( why was it hitting so close??!) so I took them off  and let the dogs go.  As I ran, the lightning kept striking beside me. We looped around through the grassy park and barreled back home.

All in all, on a normal day, walking that distance takes less than 5-10 minutes. From the time we left, to the time we came home it could not have been more than 10 minutes. Probably much less because I was running as fast as I could.
    As we made it back and stepped onto the property the storm abruptly stopped. Just instantly over. Like that. Gone. I raced to the back of the house where the other dog was waiting for us and tried to catch my breath. I could hear the birds chirping again... the sun had returned. There was a dusty red glow in sky.   Completely wet and more than shaky,  I reached to open the studio door.

Walking into the studio, I stood for a moment in the entry way still trying to gather my senses,  with the dogs on either side of me. I did not turn on the light... just paused quietly trying to contemplate how lightning out of nowhere had chased us. What had just happened?! It felt surreal. I felt like we were literally chased. It had continuously  hit so close.
    Although not orb related, your experience brought to mind David Icke's experience in Peru which led to him writing The Truth Vibrations.

My Peruvian guide had booked us into a hotel called the Sillustani in Puno, not far from Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world. Sillustani is an ancient Inca site about an hour's drive from Puno and there were pictures of this around the hotel for obvious reasons. I said that I wanted to go there and I had to hire a tourist mini-bus for myself because it was out of season and there were no scheduled trips. There was just me, the guide, and the driver. Sillustani is a mound next to lagoon with the Inca ruins on the top. It is in an uninhabited area and it was very quiet when I was there, just a couple of children with a lama waiting to sell photographs to tourists, not that there were any.

After I had walked around the ruins for an hour or so in the piercing Peruvian Sun, I went back to the tourist bus to go back to Puno. I thought the trip was over, but it had hardly begun. About three minutes drive down the road I was looking out of the window and I saw a mound to my right. As I looked at the mound, a voice in my head began to say: "Come to me, come to me, come to me." Very strange to say the least, but I asked the driver to stop because I wanted to go and look at the mound.

Although I could not see it from the road, I found there was a circle of standing stones at the top of the mound and they had clearly been there a very long time. I stood in the centre looking back across to Sillustani with the mountains way off in the distance. There was not a cloud in the sky and the Sun was extremely hot, burning my face. Suddenly, I felt my feet pulled to the ground again like a magnet, the same as in the newspaper shop, but this time far more powerful. My arms then shot up above my head, with no decision by me for them to do so. Put your arms above your head, slightly outwards at about 45 degrees and see how they start to ache within a minute. My arms were like that for well over an hour and I felt nothing until it was over and then they were agony.

A flow of powerful energy began to go into the top of my head like a drill and I could feel the flow going the other way up from the ground through my feet. It was then I heard the third voice in my head, something that has never happened since. It said very clearly: "It will be over when you feel the rain."

What? What rain? There was not a cloud to be seen anywhere, just a glowing Sun in a clear blue sky!!

I stood there as the energy increased and increased to the point where my body was shaking as if plugged into a power station. After a while, I saw a light grey mist over the distant mountains and as I watched it got darker and darker. It had begun to rain far away. Very quickly this storm emerged from those mountains, filling the sky with clouds, and covering the Sun. Eventually it was over me and I was seeing faces in the billowing clouds.The storm was moving so fast, it was almost like time-lapse photography. Then it began to rain and as I felt the water on my face, the surge of energy suddenly stopped as if someone had flicked a switch. I staggered forward, my legs like jelly, my shoulder and arm muscles now very painful.

Energy was pouring from my hands with fantastic power and I went down to the bus to grab a crystal in an effort to diffuse some of it. My feet continued to burn and vibrate for some 24 hours. I could hardly sleep that night because of it.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Alecs (12th October 2019), Anka (26th December 2019), Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Victoria (1st October 2019)

35. Link to Post #18
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I have the intuition that Corey Goode is mostly telling the truth, also about what is taking place at the South Pole, which I believe to be Earth's true Alien/human space portal. I think Corey was caught in a trap between doing a disinformation job for the CIA and his real story. Whether there are Blue Aliens is neither here or there. They would be a good deal less ugly to behold than the Reptilians; and this universe has creatures of every hue and die. Nevertheless, I still find the lizards on my patio cute and funny.

Those who have the UFO technology do not wish their earthly competitors to get hold of it and give them a disadvantage. Most of the UFOs we see are US craft. The rest are probably inner earth craft. The off world craft are probably Cloaked. Mexico City and its volcano I believe is a gateway to inter-dimensional space.

One remark I read about the South Polar giants is that what takes place there is horrendous. Perhaps human experimentation, dissection, etc. I get the message that there is a HELL, it is real, and it is somewhere in the Inner Earth.

The astronaut who went to the South Pole and shortly after died, was probably in the presence of one of the Giants who had been Chained and/or taken out of stasis. Their brain emanations are said to be extremely powerful and mind controlling and can drive one mad. They are EVIL DEMONS which can make your heart literally fail in shock and horror within seconds. Just passing on the information I believe to be true. The astronaut made a pointed remark about Evil Beings.

I feel like that would be hard to prove, and until then it should be considered untrue as much as possible. I read what Mr Bill Ryan had to say about it and he makes a great point when saying that all supposed whistleblowers are potentially compromised

Here's the link to that thread

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ut-Corey-Goode

Honestly before joining this site i did not even know who Corey Goode was, but i've been reading about all that stuff here for a few days and it seems evidence is not on his side at all

I think Corey was caught in a trap between doing a disinformation job for the CIA and his real story
    Didn't he admit on his own that he was on the payroll?

Hard to dismiss that as he was the one clearly saying so. If you admit doing something by your own will, then it's kind of pointless for other people to say "he may have been mislead into it without knowing the consequences" or such

The astronaut who went to the South Pole and shortly after died, was probably in the presence of one of the Giants who had been Chained and/or taken out of stasis.
    I find this very creepy and also completely out of context, what astronaut you mean? When did that happen? And what's that stuff about Giants and being Chained, i wish you had said more about this LOL.. so many questions
    Last edited by Cara; 9th October 2019 at 08:55. Reason: Added attribution to quotes

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    The astronaut who went to the South Pole and shortly after died, was probably in the presence of one of the Giants who had been Chained and/or taken out of stasis.
    I find this very creepy and also completely out of context, what astronaut you mean? When did that happen?
    I think that the astronaut who visited Antarctica was Buzz Aldrin.

Here's a Washington Post article about how he fell very ill there:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rth-it-really/

Here's a speculative article from Joseph Farrell listing the odd visitors to Antarctica:
    https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/an...ange-visitors/
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Mashika (9th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

39. Link to Post #20
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    I find this very creepy and also completely out of context, what astronaut you mean? When did that happen?
    I think that the astronaut who visited Antarctica was Buzz Aldrin.

Here's a Washington Post article about how he fell very ill there:
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rth-it-really/

Here's a speculative article from Joseph Farrell listing the odd visitors to Antarctica:
    https://gizadeathstar.com/2016/12/an...ange-visitors/
    Thank you. I did thought about him but as far as i know Buzz Aldrin is still alive so i just had to ask who that was?

and shortly after died

Still have have to go through your second link but just wanted to point that out about Buzz Aldrin
    Last edited by Cara; 9th October 2019 at 08:55. Reason: Added attribution to quotes
    Tired

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2019), Cara (9th October 2019), Forest Denizen (10th October 2019), Iyakum (9th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (9th October 2019), Victoria (9th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast