+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Creating a Culture of Degenerates

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Creating a Culture of Degenerates

Super Important Video IMO.

This is long, but they touch on soooo many of the schemes and insidious tactics that the Illuminati are perpetrating on our world that this video NEEDS to be seen (before they remove it).

There's literally too much to summarize. Suffice to say that many if not most conspiracy topics are shared.

Once the pleasantries are out of the way the topics start around 16:40.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Elainie (19th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2019), Franny (19th September 2019), Houman (29th September 2019), Ioneo (18th September 2019), meeradas (19th September 2019), RogeRio (20th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (19th September 2019), Tintin (20th September 2019), Victoria (18th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Default Re: Creating a Culture of Degenerates

Very interesting video, thank you.

A few things that were mentioned reminded me of something. Go to a search engine, I used DDG, and enter the term, "Asian couples". Scroll down, observe and note the Asian couples. Do the same with "Black couples". Then do it with "white couples".

Rather strange, don't you think?
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Franny For This Post:

PurpleLama (20th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

I find the word degenerate a trigger word from extreme right wing thought and beliefs. Degenerate art? Well Hitler and the Nazis called that one years ago

Long hair degenerates?, Well I did have longer hair in the 60s and seventies when I was called that. Degenerate races? Must be a eugenics thought.

I will not watch your video because I'm already triggered by the title and won't be appeasing the title.

From Rational wiki just to show I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Degenerate
    Frogs, clowns and swastikas
    Alt-right
    link=:category:
    Hitler wannabes
    Hoppe and Evola
    Taylor and Spencer
    Bannon and Milo
    SF, TDS, TRS and /pol/
    Rebuilding racism
    Brittany Pettibone
    Davis Aurini
    F. Roger Devlin
    Men Going Their Own Way
    Naoki Hyakuta
    Robert Plomin
    Stefan Molyneux
    Unite the Right
    Buzzwords
    Alt-right glossary
    Manosphere glossary
    v - t - e
    A degenerate (in its derogatory use) is a person who, from the perspective of the speaker, is "less than" or has "fallen from grace" — i.e., has degenerated from some pure or true form, into what they are now. In the US, the term has often been applied by the "rich, white, morally correct" folks to such unwanted groups as hippies, homosexuals, drunks and dope fiends.

The term was also frequently used by explorers, missionaries, and "scholars" from the so-called "Old world", to describe the so called primitive inhabitants of the Americas and Africa. The term stuck with such people long after they were part of the world's "modern society" when trying to make a case that some races were inferior to others. This is why most people imagine a toff voice in their head when they think of the word.

The phrase was used to describe artWikipedia's W.svg and musicWikipedia's W.svg in Nazi Germany, especially those influenced by the evil Jews, "Negroes"Wikipedia's W.svg or political opponents of Nazism.

Renewed usage: neo-Nazi and neo-reaction
    See the main article on this topic: neo-Nazi

The term "Degeneracy" has come back into favor among the worst people the Internet has to offer. In context, it tends to be used to refer to people who are either not white or white but not racist (very much like the word "cuckservative"). 4chan's/8chan's /pol/ is particularly fond of using the word in a "ha ha only serious" kind of way.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Degenerate

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Justjane (20th September 2019), Mike Gorman (29th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    I find the word degenerate a trigger word from extreme right wing thought and beliefs. Degenerate art? Well Hitler and the Nazis called that one years ago

Long hair degenerates?, Well I did have longer hair in the 60s and seventies when I was called that. Degenerate races? Must be a eugenics thought.

I will not watch your video because I'm already triggered by the title and won't be appeasing the title.

From Rational wiki just to show I'm not the only one that thinks this.

Degenerate
    Frogs, clowns and swastikas
    Alt-right
    link=:category:
    Hitler wannabes
    Hoppe and Evola
    Taylor and Spencer
    Bannon and Milo
    SF, TDS, TRS and /pol/
    Rebuilding racism
    Brittany Pettibone
    Davis Aurini
    F. Roger Devlin
    Men Going Their Own Way
    Naoki Hyakuta
    Robert Plomin
    Stefan Molyneux
    Unite the Right
    Buzzwords
    Alt-right glossary
    Manosphere glossary
    v - t - e
    A degenerate (in its derogatory use) is a person who, from the perspective of the speaker, is "less than" or has "fallen from grace" — i.e., has degenerated from some pure or true form, into what they are now. In the US, the term has often been applied by the "rich, white, morally correct" folks to such unwanted groups as hippies, homosexuals, drunks and dope fiends.

The term was also frequently used by explorers, missionaries, and "scholars" from the so-called "Old world", to describe the so called primitive inhabitants of the Americas and Africa. The term stuck with such people long after they were part of the world's "modern society" when trying to make a case that some races were inferior to others. This is why most people imagine a toff voice in their head when they think of the word.

The phrase was used to describe artWikipedia's W.svg and musicWikipedia's W.svg in Nazi Germany, especially those influenced by the evil Jews, "Negroes"Wikipedia's W.svg or political opponents of Nazism.

Renewed usage: neo-Nazi and neo-reaction
    See the main article on this topic: neo-Nazi

The term "Degeneracy" has come back into favor among the worst people the Internet has to offer. In context, it tends to be used to refer to people who are either not white or white but not racist (very much like the word "cuckservative"). 4chan's/8chan's /pol/ is particularly fond of using the word in a "ha ha only serious" kind of way.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Degenerate
    Ok, thanks.

It’s virtually impossible to say anything without someone being triggered. Especially now days. Language isn’t precise like math. And many words and ideas are in and out of acceptance in any given generation or culture. But I think the spirit of the word degenerate, in context with the videos content, is warranted.

Feedback on the videos content is also welcomed.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

ClearWater (20th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (19th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th September 2019), MorningFox (19th September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), RogeRio (20th September 2019), Tintin (20th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Ludwig Wittgenstein "the limits of my language are the limits of my world"?

Wittgenstein understood that a language contains walls .Speaking a language restricts your thought and your mind to a specific format. Any given language is created to express the reality of a specific land /country . Thats why Inuits have so many words about snow and people living in a dessert have probably none .How you can explain snow to someone that has never seen and doesnt have a word for that ? you describe it as cold water ? as water that looks like stone ? whatever you do it will not be able to express to the other person the reality correctly.Language limits you .

“Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. We can choose to use this force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair. Words have energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble.”

Yehuda Berg

Considering the ‘powerful force’ of the words we utter, we must discipline ourselves to speak in a way that conveys respect, gentleness and humility. One of the clearest sign of a moral life is right speech. Perfecting our speech is one of the keystones of mature people. Before speaking take a few moments to contemplate what you will say and how you will say it; while considering the impact they will have on the listener/s. Be kind to all and speak words that are beacons of inspiration, enthusiasm and encouragement to all. Kind and sweet words are always music to the ears of the listeners.

The word degenerate is a power word

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Mike Gorman (29th September 2019), Post-Structuralist Comet (20th September 2019), RogeRio (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (29th September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Default Re: Creating a Culture of Degenera

Both are made up of symbols, but language or words are indeed important and can convey much more than the “precision” of math.

However, people have been trying to create precision through language for centuries, even a common tongue, and the success or failure in accomplishing this can be seen in every generation and culture. But I’m all for refinement of language and deeper comprehension. Yet I’m not sold on how much we’ve actually “progressed” in this, if at all. Some would argue that modern civilization has digressed more than progressed with language, as well as other things.

Appreciate your feedback on language and specific words, like degenerate. Yet it would be unfortunate to lose sight of the videos content due to one word.

Quote The word degenerate is a power word
    It was meant to be a powerful word, as is obvious with the videos content.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Cara (19th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Franny (20th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (20th September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), RogeRio (20th September 2019), Tintin (20th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Franny (here)
    Very interesting video, thank you.

A few things that were mentioned reminded me of something. Go to a search engine, I used DDG, and enter the term, "Asian couples". Scroll down, observe and note the Asian couples. Do the same with "Black couples". Then do it with "white couples".

Rather strange, don't you think?
    Yes, strange indeed about search for couples. I saw this several months ago and there is a clear misrepresentation of “white couples” into all sorts of wackiness that you do NOT find when looking at other ethic groups. Of course anyone in the know sees what is going on.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soullight For This Post:

Cara (20th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2019), Franny (20th September 2019), RogeRio (20th September 2019), Tintin (20th September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

This video was shared by Catherine Austin Fitts on Twitter recently. It may be relevant here.

It addresses the problematic overlaps and links between gender theorists, post modernism and pedophilia. I am not sure such tight coalescence can be inferred.

Nevertheless, it is interesting to watch if only for the video clip included at the start of the video to see what the "standard reaction" of the students is to these troubling overlaps.

Warning: Disturbing topics are discussed.

*I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Alekahn2 (21st September 2019), Caliban (20th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (20th September 2019), PurpleLama (20th September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I find the word degenerate a trigger word from extreme right wing thought and beliefs.
    I may be wrong but, the word "deplorables" was created from Left Wing to Degenerate Trump popularity, at the time when leftists took for granted Hillary's election

but the shot backfired with Trump's irreverence, that welcomed the term as a polarization joke, having fun being seen as deplorables by left wing.

BTW, if there is some " thought and beliefs " calling the right wing by "Degenerate" , it's certainly from the left wing.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 20th September 2019 at 22:28.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Deux Corbeaux (21st September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,512 times in 4,009 posts

Ludwig Wittgenstein "the limits of my language are the limits of my world"?
    Yes, that is a good point about the limitations and triggers. "Right speech" is not merely a value in Eastern philosophy, but it is also one of the trickiest things to achieve.

"Degenerate", per se, is indeed a bit right wing.

Nevertheless, when it comes to institutions and ideas that are intentionally foisted on a population with the intent to stress it and weaken it, that is something akin to a military action. In most experiences, a "crushing victory" is not the killing of able-bodied men, but removing the ability of women and children to produce any more able-bodied resistors. If you can get them to "voluntarily degenerate" themselves, then you have no need to commit obvious violence. And that gives you the main options of the Western branch: voluntarily surrender to the power machine and join it, or voluntarily eliminate your ability to oppose it. That gives the Western system as a whole the ability to say "we're not ruthless tyrants like Stalin and Mao". Just enough of a ruse to keep you under its heel, and, most likely in emotional conflict with other things you have been engineered to live with.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Valerie Villars (29th September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Postmodernism is a type of Nihilism in my book.
    The flourishing of post modernist analysis of culture has enabled the removal of previously venerated moral structures, the perspective of post modernism is to identify everything as being a 'Construct' of some kind, an artificially imposed template of reality which serves one or more groups who wield the power to impose their views.
    In some ways, the potential for liberation was suggested through this post-modern lense of analysis - we were able to identify previously 'sacred' areas in our cultural lexicon as being an essentially political expression.
    However, along with the powerful structuralist analytical tools, came the inevitable destruction of any type of MEANING.
    The baby was enthusiastically thrown out with the dirty bath water from previous times.

So, we now have these elitist and strenuously exclusive groups emerging, which are rightly angry about meaning being removed from the human social equation, but they are fairly ugly, and they often refer to eugenic principles.
    The pendulum swung way too far to the left, and nothing was off-limits, everything was now going to be allowed, the benevolent smile of that Nobel Peace prize winner presided over an emerging age of complete abandon.

Any wonder then, that Nationalism, and conservative principles have emerged, that people now begin to value their own 'White Culture' and appreciate the benefits of western society and our science/technologies?
    Do any of us really enjoy the idea of the mass hordes from Africa being unleashed on us all?
    The trashing of our cities, the degradation of our once beautiful empires?
    De-generate is the opposite of Generate - it is the winding out of previously attained excellence, the nihilistic intent to destroy and break down.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Cara (29th September 2019), Franny (29th September 2019), ulli (29th September 2019), Valerie Villars (29th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread