+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A tentative first post - Shadow Beings, Telepathy, and Precognition?

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default A tentative first post - Shadow Beings, Telepathy, and Precognition?

Hi I'm tmakky,

I joined two years ago but have been really hesitant to post about my experience. I've been through the forum (a while ago I will search again to see if there's new info). As a small child, and through my childhood and adolescence, and continuing to some degree into adulthood, I had inexplicable experiences involving apparent telepathy and precognition coinciding with the appearance of a form of what I think folks call "shadow beings". Also of note is the significance of white noise - like the sound of TV static or water running out of a tap and hitting the sink (that kind of white noise) - triggering events involving telepathy and/or shadow beings.

Can anyone point me to a thread or sub-forum with information tackling shadow beings and extrasensory perception?

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to tmakky For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2019), Billy (19th September 2019), Cara (19th September 2019), Chester (20th September 2019), conk (24th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (19th September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Franny (19th September 2019), Hervé (20th September 2019), Islander12 (23rd September 2019), Mike (19th September 2019), Peter UK (19th September 2019), petra (23rd September 2019), Sadieblue (19th September 2019), Soda (23rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2019), Tam (20th September 2019), toppy (19th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th September 2019), Victoria (19th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Default Re: A tentative first post - Shadow Beings, Telepathy, and Precognition?

Hi tmakky, it's nice to see you posting

I just did a search and found several threads about shadow beings.

Here's one:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=Shadow+beings

You can do your own searches for just about anything you can think of. Look to the top right, you will find a tab for Advanced Search. Click there and enter your search terms.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask an Avalon Guide, you'll see their name in green, or a Moderator with their name in blue.

Happy searching and reading
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 21st September 2019 at 00:58. Reason: Corrected name spelling
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2019), Billy (19th September 2019), Cara (19th September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Mike (19th September 2019), Peter UK (19th September 2019), Sadieblue (19th September 2019), Soda (23rd September 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2019), Tam (20th September 2019), tmakky (21st September 2019), toppy (19th September 2019), Victoria (19th September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: A tentative first post - Shadow Beings, Telepathy, and Precognition?

Hi tmakky,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Here is an example of the kind of information available on Avalon, members here have vast and varied experience that should be of benefit.

EXPERIENCERS: Sharing, Exploring, and Learning Together

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1259674

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th September 2019), Billy (19th September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Franny (19th September 2019), Sadieblue (21st September 2019), Sunny-side-up (19th September 2019), Tam (20th September 2019), tmakky (21st September 2019), toppy (19th September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I appreciate the two links but without explaining what I'm talking about I don't know that my description is very useful. I haven't found a single account of an experience similar to mine anywhere. I guess let's put shadow beings aside because reading those threads suddenly we're into "scanning" and "Astral this and that" and "asking permission to scan someone telepathically" oh dear.... I'm in no place to engage with any of that sadly.

Thanks for your help.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmakky For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), greybeard (20th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Quote Posted by tmakky (here)
    I appreciate the two links but without explaining what I'm talking about I don't know that my description is very useful. I haven't found a single account of an experience similar to mine anywhere. I guess let's put shadow beings aside because reading those threads suddenly we're into "scanning" and "Astral this and that" and "asking permission to scan someone telepathically" oh dear.... I'm in no place to engage with any of that sadly.

Thanks for your help.
    Years back when my doctor for my eyes first discovered that I had glaucoma was experimenting to discover what eye drops worked best for arresting my eye damage he had tried a drop he was not happy with. I forget the name of that one. On the second try he gave me this one I'm now forbidden to mention by name after the company making the drops threatened to sue me if I said anymore about it.

This drop was very thick. It was hard for me to squeeze due to my thumb dislocating problems to begin with and this was my first complaint. The second however was the shadow beings I was seeing a lot after doing the drops. This was not unfamiliar territory to me though as I'm one that has had a life of astral travel, psyche experiences, numerous predictions of events to happen in the future and more so it's something I was kind of used to. I had seen dark figures after relaxing and meditating or doing mushrooms before but never to the frequency and range these drops opened my vision to and when perfectly wide awake in normal waking hours. For about three hours maybe four after using these drops in the morning I'd see these dark masses, figures, deformities and so on moving at high speed. Some as big or bigger than doorways, some very small, cat like but all zippy quick. Most were outside moving along wires, particularly phone lines. The biggest one I ever saw however wandered right through my own bedroom in my house. I addressed it saying to it as it passed, "I see you there" or maybe it was " YOU know I can see you there?" but whatever it was it stopped dead, turned right at me and came right into my space right then and there freaking me right out! This was bad enough because the hairs went right up on my whole body but it didn't stop me from using the drops.

It was the wall mart parking lot that freaked me out enough to make me say something to my dr. about it though and the sore throat I was feeling after using the drops. He said it was an allergic reaction and I was taken off it immediately. I saw the dark figures behind two people, a male and female apparently in a relationship, but arguing intensely. The wife was pointing the finger and he was defensive and these dark figures came zooming in one behind each of these two people. As the darkness neared them the argued even louder and got almost physical. One, the woman starts rubbing her hip at the exact same time the dark figure reached out touching her right where the lady was reacting and she was so hell bent on fighting her partner she only noticed the irritant subconsciously. This was I think when I realized these are real. At another moment when the man got the loudest the other dark figure was reaching out touching him around his shoulder and he too starts moving his shoulder in a wiggle like he must have somehow noticed too and it was very spooky. I found myself scared momentarily as I realized I was also seeing other figures above on the roof of the building, out on the poles of the light, in the parking lot on cars, in truck beds. I can't recall all of it. I began to hesitate to use the drops, and shortly after reported it. I have had psyche experiences all my life but I guess I was not prepared to see other beings apparently feeding off us or playing with our emotions interfering in lives as I witnessed.

Since then some other psyche's have added much to this but I really don't know well, I guess I'm hesitant to show that cause I'm still digesting it myself. My experience from seeing my neurons firing in my brain over various tests and talking with physicians as they go over the reports with me shows me that we as beings, and not just humans but all being spark off big time in the brain firing off real voltages of excess energies going out like a light bulb if you had the proper vision to see what is taking place during these dreams or other states of high alert behavior like fight of flight. I think other beings may be feeding off these other excess energies sparking off of us and I think they go further and tweak our thoughts and up the voltage taking advantage of big events like mass events of lots of emotion at sport events, accidents, cataclysms and so on. Anyway, just my take. I read this when you first posted it. I'm sorry I hesitated commenting. I wasn't sure I wanted to share all of it but I have said stuff about it before so I'm fine so long as I don't mention the actual drug.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Caliban (20th September 2019), conk (24th September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Hervé (20th September 2019), onevoice (23rd September 2019), Rosemarie (20th September 2019), Sadieblue (21st September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2019), Tam (21st September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,076 times in 332 posts

Welcome tmakky , i think I know exactly what you are looking for and you will have instant answers to many of your doubts, is going thru a series of videos about sessions of regressive himnosis, and you will be surprise how many people has been thru the same , . I learn a lot watching others addressing their problems. But there is a problem maybe for you all are in spanish, just find a spanish spoken friend who is willing to help you translate the sessions and that's it. this Dr is very good, knows the other side like his own hand and get rid of all the bad influences created by the dark side folks . the name is William Alfonso Criado . Just google it.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO9XpaJpFvs Sorry Tmakky i forgot to ad a link. here is one
    Last edited by Forest Denizen; 21st September 2019 at 00:57. Reason: Corrected name spelling

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yetti For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Hervé (20th September 2019), Rosemarie (20th September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for this - yes watching testimonies to find one that's similar to my experience would seem to be a good step in the right direction. My concern with hypnosis is the risk of injecting false experiences into my actual lived experience. I actually don't have much of an issue with clarity of memory - I just don't understand what it means. Especially the phenomenon of white noise triggering a "sea of voices" like tuning into a thousand radio stations at once but not exactly. Hard to explain. And that hasn't happened since I was about 12, but it happened many times until I was 12 to the point where I wondered if it was a normal phenomenon that everyone experienced. Same for many of the other weird things - thought for ages everyone experienced the same. What I wish I had was an expert researcher I could pay to relay the entire thing to and then see what they come up with - I honestly don't like posting about it publicly, even semi-anonymously.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmakky For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Hi tmakky

I wonder why your (simple) question are not answered (objectively)

Here is a right place to tell your story (Spirituality / Remarkable Personal Experiences)

If you think is not Spiritual, you can post on "General Discussion" or "What Does It Mean".

pehaps, If you think its for "Members Only", we have a "Express Yourself" sub topic

Don't worry about similar experiences. (because the yours is unique)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 21st September 2019 at 17:20. Reason: bad english

16. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Especially the phenomenon of white noise triggering a "sea of voices" like tuning into a thousand radio stations at once but not exactly.
    I think, this was an opportunity to you choose one station to tune. If this phenomenon happened several times, you certainly had several chances to learn about it.

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,260 times in 1,397 posts

Thank you for this - yes watching testimonies to find one that's similar to my experience would seem to be a good step in the right direction. My concern with hypnosis is the risk of injecting false experiences into my actual lived experience. I actually don't have much of an issue with clarity of memory - I just don't understand what it means. Especially the phenomenon of white noise triggering a "sea of voices" like tuning into a thousand radio stations at once but not exactly. Hard to explain. And that hasn't happened since I was about 12, but it happened many times until I was 12 to the point where I wondered if it was a normal phenomenon that everyone experienced. Same for many of the other weird things - thought for ages everyone experienced the same. What I wish I had was an expert researcher I could pay to relay the entire thing to and then see what they come up with - I honestly don't like posting about it publicly, even semi-anonymously.
    The little lady told me they were mostly scavengers. Not all though as many have 'soul contracts' with others working with or in or around a particular vessel (body) and that they are us. We are them.. She said when we leave our vessel we will be one of them until we take another and that the vessel contract involves the sharing of experience and energies that sustain us to go on just as we sustain ourselves to go on here by exchanging energies of other beings, taking them into us to go on. One thing feeds on another she said. This doesn't stop just because we don't have a vessel. Prayer she said was originally energy, feeding of the souls, giving them sustenance to live, life energies. So they would go hungry. It wasn't just a matter of gifting the dead. They were allowing them to attach to the body to get what they needed when they prayed directing life sustaining energies to their loved ones sharing the body contract. It got lost as time went on and people let their mind's wander forgetting what they knew.

The noises and sounds, the crackling, bird chirping sounds and more are the voices of the ones all around us occupying the same space right beside of us but around the curve which we can't see around. In reality she said there are no straight lines. All that is illusion only seen here. In reality it's all curved and we cannot see around the curve of reality to note what is standing, talking and interacting right beside of us. Some do though and perhaps you are one of them. She also said some environments promote this by reducing the barrier to where these things are seen, heard and noted more often than not like Gettysburg which to her is one such spot.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019)

19. Link to Post #11
    Austria Avalon Member kaiserschmarrn's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi I'm tmakky,

I joined two years ago but have been really hesitant to post about my experience. I've been through the forum (a while ago I will search again to see if there's new info). As a small child, and through my childhood and adolescence, and continuing to some degree into adulthood, I had inexplicable experiences involving apparent telepathy and precognition coinciding with the appearance of a form of what I think folks call "shadow beings". Also of note is the significance of white noise - like the sound of TV static or water running out of a tap and hitting the sink (that kind of white noise) - triggering events involving telepathy and/or shadow beings.

Can anyone point me to a thread or sub-forum with information tackling shadow beings and extrasensory perception?

hi tmakky,

it's also my first post here in the forum ;-)
    this may not be the same phenomenon you encountered, but there are shadows i read about in the book "The Active Side of Infinity", chapter 16 "Mud Shadows", from Carlos Castaneda.

the noise they are making is described on page 116:
    "... Then I heard a most peculiar buzzing, a mixture of the sound of flapping wings and the buzzing of a radio whose dial has not quite picked up the frequency of a radio station, and the thud that followed was something unforgettable. ..."

description of the shadows, page 109:
    "... I did see some strange fleeting black shadow projected on the foliage of the trees. It was either one shadow going back and forth or various fleeting shadows moving from left to right or right to left or straight up in the air. They looked like fat black fish to me, enormous fish. It was as if gigantic swordfish were flying in the air. I was engrossed in the sight. Then, finally, it scared me. It became too dark to see the foliage, yet I could still see the fleeting black shadows. ..."

the books (pdf) can be found on archive.org by using google with the search terms: castaneda all books in one

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kaiserschmarrn For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd September 2019), Gracy (25th September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019)

21. Link to Post #12
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Thanks for your help.
    Reddit is really good for finding experiencers, but as for ways to tackle them not so much. I've heard both "shadow beings" and "shadow people" used, I found this searching for "shadow people":
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/c..._know_someone/

EDIT: I should note - I've never seen any shadow beings

As for the white noise triggering telepathic events, I've experienced that personally, but I don't really have a name for it. For example the heater cutting in was causing me to panic, and I thought that I was being moved between dimensions every time that it happened (yes I know how dumb it sounds). In my case though, I don't think it's ESP (even though that's what it felt like), I'm more inclined to think it's due to some kind of conditioning which I'm unaware of (since dimensional zapping seems silly)

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd September 2019), onevoice (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

I have seen the shadow "beings/people". I think the reason they are labeled both beings and/or people is because the shadow shape often appears human like in shape, and movement.

But I have also seen some shadows that do not have a defined shape like a human body - just a mass.

Also have seen small ones about the size of a small dog or large cat. (Not an animal in form, only using an animal to help describe the size.)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Peter UK (23rd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread