Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Financial flows: moves, changes and significant events

1. Link to Post #61
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,941 times in 1,311 posts

Default Re: Financial flows: moves, changes and significant events

Also relevant here for the first part of the interview.

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    The latest discussion between Catherine Austin Fitts and Greg Hunter on USAwatchdog.com.

The opening 10 minutes focusses on the message recently conveyed by Russian President Putin on the downward movement of the dollar. ...

Quote Putin Predicting US Dollar Collapse is Serious Warning – Catherine Austin Fitts
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

Investment advisor and former Assistant Secretary of Housing Catherine Austin Fitts thinks Vladimir Putin saying “the dollar is going to collapse soon” is a flashing warning for the U.S. dollar’s value in the not-so-distant future. Fitts explains, “What Putin is saying is the dollar is going into a steep decline, and what was interesting about his comment is he said ‘soon.’ . . . What is the ability of the U.S. military versus the Russian or Chinese military to defend the dollar’s position? That is intelligence that Putin has, and because Putin has this intelligence, people really stood up and I really stood up and took notice. If Putin has access to that intelligence, and I don’t, which is saying the dollar could go into a deep decline, we need to take a serious look at it. The dollar is clearly under pressure, and if you look at reserves, the central banks are buying gold and selling dollars, including the Russians and Chinese.”

Fitts also points out, “The dollar is holding, and yet, if you look at the price of household goods in America, where I live, it’s approximately 8% to 10% a year in prices of household goods (going up), and you can tell the money printing has been significant. If you look at what the Fed is doing in the repo market, we are really on the next QE. So, we’ve got a problem with currency debasement, and what Putin is saying is it’s going to go faster, a lot faster in 2020, and that is an issue I am looking at. . . . One of the scenarios I am looking at is the dollar declines significantly in 2020. . . . When you have real household inflation at 10% every year for the past five years, the dollar has really already taken a hit as are many fiat currencies around the world. . . . What has really supported the dollar is its huge market share both in trade and traditionally in reserves. . . . You need to withstand a scenario where in 2020, instead of getting 10% inflation, you need to withstand 20% or 25% inflation in real household goods. . . . I have been saying for many, many years the dollar is strong. This is the first time I started to see the potential for a crack in the armor. I think we have to be prepared for the potential for a more serious decline than we’ve been dealing with for the last five years.”

What adds to the uncertainty of the U.S. dollar is the “missing” $21 trillion that was discovered by Dr. Mark Skidmore and analyzed and recognized as a huge problem by Catherin Austin Fitts, publisher of the popular Solari Report. Also, analysis Fitts has done on the government making the “missing money” a “national security issue” with FASAB rule 56 (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board) makes the secret money a hidden horror the general public is totally unaware of. Fitts explains, “The dollar is under pressure because we have been talking about the ‘missing money’ and FASAB rule 56, and the dollar is not what it used to be. If you look at the integrity behind the dollar, it’s not there. If you read “The Real Game of Missing Money,” which we did this big article for investors to do due diligence, the arrangements behind the dollar and the Treasury market do not have integrity. The deceleration of the integrity of the dollar is very significant and serious. . . . You’ve got to be more resilient, and it’s not just finances, you’ve got to be more resilient in terms of safety. If we have this kind of breakdown with the rule of law with FASAB rule 56, it’s not going to take long before it breaks into your neighborhood.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Catherine Austin Fitts, the publisher of The Solari Report found on Solari.com.

From: https://usawatchdog.com/putin-predic...mpression=true
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Alecs (28th November 2019), Bill Ryan (28th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th November 2019), Jayke (28th November 2019), Richard S. (30th November 2019), silvanelf (28th November 2019)

3. Link to Post #62
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    The latest discussion between Catherine Austin Fitts and Greg Hunter on USAwatchdog.com.

The opening 10 minutes focusses on the message recently conveyed by Russian President Putin on the downward movement of the dollar. ...

Quote Putin Predicting US Dollar Collapse is Serious Warning – Catherine Austin Fitts
    By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com

[...]

Fitts also points out, “The dollar is holding, and yet, if you look at the price of household goods in America, where I live, it’s approximately 8% to 10% a year in prices of household goods (going up), and you can tell the money printing has been significant. If you look at what the Fed is doing in the repo market, we are really on the next QE. So, we’ve got a problem with currency debasement, and what Putin is saying is it’s going to go faster, a lot faster in 2020, and that is an issue I am looking at. . . . One of the scenarios I am looking at is the dollar declines significantly in 2020. . . .
    Now I've noticed these suspicious words again: "repo market". Therefore I'm posting here an interesting article about this topic -- some parts of the article go over my head, but anyway.

Quote What’s Behind the Fed’s Bailout of the Repo Market?
    by Wolf Richter • Nov 6, 2019

Whose Bets are Getting Bailed Out by the Fed’s Repos & T-Bill Purchases?

The repo market blew out in mid-September. It had already briefly blown out at the end of 2018, then settled back down. But the issues started bubbling up again. By the end of July, the repo problems made their way into the Fed’s meeting, as we learned when the minutes of that meeting were released in August.

The repo market is huge. According to the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association SIFMA, the average daily repos and reverse repos outstanding in 2018 totaled nearly $4 trillion. Repos accounted for $2.2 trillion, reverse repos accounted for $1.7 trillion. The Fed is now playing in both, repos and reverse repos.

So the repo market – with about $2.2 trillion outstanding – blew up in mid-September and repo rates spiked to 10% before the Fed stepped into it to calm it down and keep some financial outfits from blowing up. Perhaps the Fed was fretting about contagion spreading to the rest of the financial system and potentially cause some real damage.

--- snip ---
    https://wolfstreet.com/2019/11/06/wh...e-repo-market/

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2019), Cara (28th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th November 2019), Richard S. (30th November 2019)

5. Link to Post #63
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks

Many thanks to Jim Sinclair's Mineset, who republished the article!

Quote China, Russia, BRICS And Now UAE: Everybody Wants A Gold Trading Platform!
    October 15, 2019

This article was written by Rory Hall and originally published at The Daily Coin

China started something when they opened the Shanghai Gold Exchange where physical gold is traded to a global market. Russia began trading gold futures on the Moscow Exchange which was followed by China and Russia announcing they would open the BRICS Gold Exchange to assist the other members of the BRICS alliance to acquire more gold. This was followed by India stating they would be pursuing a gold spot exchange market and next up is the United Arab Emirates (UAE) announcing they, too, are going to open a physical gold trading platform. WOW! That’s a lot of physical gold changing hands on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.

This is all pointing towards what seems to be a likely conclusion – a new gold pricing mechanism that is operated by the Shanghai Gold Exchange instead of COMEX in Chicago and New York or the LBMA in London.

Quote It seems that slowly and surely, the major gold producing nations of Russia, China and other BRICS nations are becoming tired of the dominance of an international gold price which is determined in a synthetic trading environment which has very little to do with the physical gold market.

The Shanghai Gold Exchange’s Shanghai Gold Price Benchmark which was launched in April 2016 is already a move towards physical gold price discovery, and while it does not yet influence prices in the international market, it has the infrastructure in place to do so. Source
    --- snip ---
    http://alt-market.com/index.php/arti...ading-platform

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2019), Cara (29th November 2019), Dennis Leahy (29th November 2019), Richard S. (30th November 2019)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,941 times in 1,311 posts

The gold repatriation trend continues, now with a new spin that the UK can’t be trusted to hold the gold.

*I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2019), Richard S. (2nd December 2019), silvanelf (2nd December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4