1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Meeting With All My Selves From Parallel Universes

Esra Erdogan,
    https://www.thewisemag.com/soul/meet...lel-universes/

When I was eleven, I had a dream one night. In my dream I was told that a stranger would come the following afternoon to ask me for an address and not to be afraid at all. The dream had a special smell to it which told me I would recognize the stranger from his smell and had to fully describe the address to him.

The next afternoon while playing games with my friends, I waited. I smelled whoever approached me. Suddenly, someone with the same smell as in my dream came to me and asked for an address. At once I stopped playing and gave the address to him. After that, I went back to play with the pleasure of having fulfilled a great task. It was my own self from another dimension who had allowed me to get close to this stranger. I knew this because she had told me that after I gave the address, I could go into her dreams at any time and we could be together, but she added, “I am your other self.”

One afternoon in 1993, while I was surrounded by a deep unhappiness, I was startled by a very powerful voice: “Your other self in a parallel universe is being jammed into the third dimension.” This voice was so clear and obvious that at once I found myself in another place, another time dimension with no gravity. What did a parallel universe mean? Who was jammed into the third dimension? Was it like someone went to visit some place and could not get out of there? I was trying to grasp it, but my mind would not let me. It was like it had put a big “Danger! No Entry!” sign in front of a territory unknown to it. I began to feel strange, and since I was feeling poorly, I had no access to any source of information. Moreover, I did not know anyone who could give me an explanation of this issue.

Woman Drowning in the Kitchen
    A long time had passed, but I was still under the effect of the voice. To free the energy of this effect, I decided to do the best thing I knew and began to write. As lines started to pour out of my pen, two dimensions started to merge together. While I saw this woman in her daily life in the kitchen—a vision of myself—at the same time, I saw a woman drowning in the sea. It was like watching two movies at the same time, but there was a big difference: I was actually living both of them! On one side I was sitting in my kitchen, but at the same time, I was experiencing an inability to breathe and realizing I was about to die. The agony grew even more as I was thinking I did not say my last farewell to anyone. But it was too late; I was dying, and there was nothing I could do. Then suddenly before me appeared the vision of a woman just rescued from drowning, carried out of the sea, lying semi-conscious with a crowd of people surrounding her. Emergency response teams worked to bring her back to life; it was as though I was made part of this intervention and both of us began to breathe at the same time.

On the Threshold
    Now, I often had visions while writing and with it a large flow of information. Of course, questions in my mind were growing at the same rate. If I could merge or integrate with my other part, would I exhibit two personalities? What was the possibility of losing my mind? Would this merging open me to other dimensions and end my quest here in this world? Also, did all those lives I felt intertwined since my childhood comprise my present, my past or my future?

I actually had to force myself to believe in all that was happening to me. As I forced myself harder, the information hid itself more. Luckily, I noticed this mistake and finally came around. In fact, no longer forced anything; it was a great experience happening by itself. I decided to live this experience, not through dreams or with the energy of a big problem, but by opening myself up to it completely and consciously. This was a good decision! Up until then, I held a great fear of water; afterwards, I began to swim very well. In addition, the feelings of choking that showered down on me during the day were also healed. I did not experience them anymore either.

Now, instead of in wait for something to happen or fear of old memories, I longed to see myself in other dimensions in a conscious way. Could the concept of “parallel universe” be something like entering a space and creating an experience, and could I enter that space all by myself?
    I sat at the threshold of finding answers to my questions and understanding the meaning of what I had lived. Oddly enough, help would come in an unexpected way.

Some Time in May 2005
    Thereafter, my writings turned into a work of consciousness full of visions. Indeed, one night as I wrote in a focused way, I began to feel the presence of a being very strongly. A little bit after, a dragon stood in front of me, introducing himself as Lou.

Lou told me to sit on his back, and he would take me down to the seventh dimension. I thought we would go up, but Lou laughed questioning, “Why don’t you think there are lives down below?” I had no idea where we were going, but I must confess I felt a unique pleasure. Lou invited me to ask him anything, and I immediately began to do so.

Lou, what is the purpose of a parallel life? What kind of relationships will I have with my other selves that I intersect? Why did my drowning woman aspect reveal herself to me in this way?
    Think of yourself as multi-dimensional. For one thing it will not be an intersection but integration. Relationships will happen on a telepathic level. Sometimes, your other self from parallel universes gets your attention in traumatic ways. This was just one of them.

Will my other pieces perceive each other? I mean, will they see each other physically?
    As I said, perception exists on a telepathic level. When an entity has a thought, all the others know the same thought, but it occurs in a very weak frequency. Those who are close to each other call this “telepathy.” These two women, if they want it, may be able to see each other physically, such as you saw yourself at ten years old. If you allow it, you can see your “selves” in the other dimension. But first they will establish “telepathic” communication. Something coming to one’s mind will also come to the other’s mind. There is no such thing as “telepathic abilities”; telepathy is not a talent, but inherently exists in every human being. You will feel the flow of information. Do not forget you are at the very beginning of the road.

I do not know where to begin?
    It’s so simple…You can start by just looking at changes in your life.

So, who coordinates the experiences? Me or the other “me’s”?
    Let me give you a secret, so you can assess the tips. It is very easy to understand what your other selves are doing. Whenever a sudden change occurs, understand that one aspect of your “selves” from the other dimension is reaching out to merge with you.

It is actually part of me, isn’t it?
    Absolutely.

In that case, what is the main idea behind the integration?
    Those other selves of you try to integrate with you and spread around a very powerful energy while they dance with each other.

Then, I want to go to my other “self” from the parallel universe calling “Would you dance with me?”
    Where do you think I am taking you now?

In the Seventh Dimension
    Lou had just told me about the seventh dimension. I was very excited. We started to move down. I will describe what I see and I feel, but I have no idea how successful I will be.

In the seventh dimension, every experience acts like a celebration. As soon as we landed, we were greeted very enthusiastically. I met with myself of the seventh dimension. My body was like a very soft light beam. I was a bit taller. My very long hair was the color of a mixture of purple and blue. I dealt with plants. I approached my seventh-dimension self—a very peaceful moment. My name was Ahumika. We did not speak at all. Our communication happened through our senses. My seventh-parallel self began to explain that people come to the seventh dimension without getting pregnant; therefore, the very high energy of this dimension causes little trauma.

I asked about Reiki. I was told the main purpose of Reiki works as an awakening of Kundalini energy more than its healing properties. Reiki serves no healing purposes here because we are not coded for disease. In the seventh dimension, Reiki exists by itself as the life energy. They do not intervene with energies. When diseases increased in your world, Reiki started to work as a healing code. Reiki energy remains low when reduced to diseased energy levels. Very few people working with Reiki know this.

I asked how we would continue our relationship after that. She told me any time I wanted, I could go to the seventh dimension and feel the energy. She related whatever questions I had she could tell me everything because now that we are aware of each other, our energies had merged.

Ending with Knowledge
    This ride was simply the greatest gift I could have given myself. Now I had my ticket for other meetings. I must only perform the journey without any feeling of doubt. The integration with my other “selves” will make the experiences in the playground of my world even more enjoyable.
    Last edited by Peter UK; 21st September 2019 at 11:12.

2. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (22nd December 2019), aoibhghaire (21st September 2019), avid (21st September 2019), Bill Ryan (21st September 2019), Bruno (23rd September 2019), Buzzie (21st September 2019), Cipher (21st September 2019), Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2019), conk (24th September 2019), EFO (22nd September 2019), Eva2 (21st September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019), Ioneo (22nd September 2019), Iyakum (21st September 2019), Jackson (22nd September 2019), Johan (Keyholder) (21st September 2019), Libico (21st September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2019), meeradas (21st September 2019), Michi (22nd September 2019), Olaf (21st September 2019), onevoice (21st September 2019), Orph (21st September 2019), pueblo (23rd September 2019), RogeRio (21st September 2019), Rosemarie (21st September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd September 2019), samsdice (21st September 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (21st September 2019), Stephanie (21st September 2019), sunflower (21st September 2019), Sunny (23rd September 2019), Tam (21st September 2019), Valerie Villars (21st September 2019), Violet3 (22nd September 2019), william r sanford72 (21st September 2019), wondering (21st September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: Meeting With All My Selves From Parallel Universes

Yes, fascinating. I do think this is a real phenomenon, though a very rare one.

Here's a similar experience reported by Whitley Strieber. I'll copy it in full here for posterity.
    A Most Complex Encounter
    December 11, 2007

At 4:53 in the morning on Friday, December 7, I saw a strange object over Santa Monica, California. This was fantastic enough, but the events that preceded the sighting may have been some sort of contact experience. If so, it was the first I have had in years.

I'm going to begin with the sighting, and then go back to the beginning of the previous evening, and describe what I think was one of the more interesting perceptual experiences I've had in years.

My wife and I were in a friend's apartment that we borrow in Santa Monica when we are having meetings in Hollywood. We were the only two people in the apartment that night. I had an unusually disturbed night. Almost every night, I wake up between three and four in a state of fear, something that has now been happening to me since my close encounter in December of 1985. But this was special, and it was powerful, and very unusual, as you will see.

We went to bed at about 11:30. I was up again shortly thereafter, struck with a powerful need to meditate. Then I went back to bed, but soon woke up once more. At 2:17 I was writing business emails. Shortly thereafter, I went back to bed. There followed something that may or may not have been a dream. I'll get to that in a moment.

I woke up at 4:53 because somebody was clutching two fingers of my right hand, which had been dangling off the bed. Anne was asleep on the other side of the bed.

I opened my eyes and saw the lit clock on my wife's side of the bed, and beyond it the window. I had a view of the sky through the window on the far side of the bed. The vertical blinds were three quarters open.

Gliding straight toward the house at what appeared to be a low altitude was a very complex object that must have been very similar to the 'drones' that were photographed by a number of people last summer. The thing was moving right under and in the cloud cover. It was stormy and the clouds were racing, but the object had a stately, gliding motion that was totally unaffected by the weather.

My immediate thought was that it was a drone. I could not see any of the upper structures that are visible in some of the pictures, but only the body of the thing as it glided toward me. It was not far away at all, maybe just a few hundred feet.

As I got out of bed, I said to Anne, "there's a drone outside the window." We both got up. As I crossed the room to the windows, I grabbed my cellphone in hope of taking a picture. But when we looked out, we could see only the low, rushing clouds.

After a couple of minutes staring at a thickening in the clouds and wondering if that was the object, I went back to bed.

As soon as I put my head on the pillow, and was therefore looking out the window at the same angle, I could see the object again, this time moving west toward the ocean. I grabbed the cellphone and woke Anne up again. We rushed to the window and saw nothing.

When I lay down again, I could see the object. I finally realized that it was the angle that was enabling me to see the thing, and I went for the cellphone while still lying in the bed. But at that moment, the thing moved beyond the edge of the window, and I never saw it again at any angle.

The most prominent thing that I saw was a white circle on a rectangular object heading directly toward me. It looked exactly like part of one of the pictures taken over Big Basin in Northern California last summer. I have included a clip of one of the drones showing the part I may have seen. The only difference is that the circle was facing directly toward me.

That evening, I had felt a compulsion to read The Key. I don't often read it, so this was unusual. But I couldn't seem to put it down, and kept reading and re-reading the same passage. The next morning, I opened the book again, and found that the passage had a great deal of meaning in view of what had taken place.

In the first two hours past midnight, I slept fitfully. I kept thinking that there was somebody in the apartment, and got up to check a number of times. But there was nobody there except the two of us. (To be frank, I was certain, once or twice, that somebody was there. I didn't see anybody, though.)

At about two, I started awake and felt as if I was not going to be able to get back to sleep. So I got up and decided to work. I wrote a few emails, then decided to meditate. I don't often do this in the middle of the night. But this time, when I did it, the sensation was remarkably powerful. I felt as if I could sense much more than my physical body, as if my nerves didn't end in my skin, but extended around me like a living electric field. It was a delightful, wonderful sensation and I stayed there until about three.

This time, the moment my head hit the pillow, I was asleep. At once, I found myself in a really, really peculiar state. The moment I fell asleep, I had a dream that Anne had inexplicably, but out of the kindness of her heart, let a pack of feral dogs into the house, and they were all under the bed.

I was startled awake by this, and went back toward the living room--and was confronted with what was just about the surprise of my life. It almost beat waking up among the visitors on December 26, 1985.

What I saw was a completely different living room. I was in another house, and it was a very strange one, with four large artificial trees in it, of all things. I turned around to go back to the bedroom, only to find that there was a wall there, and a hallway leading off in the opposite direction.

I was shocked, to put it mildly. Then horrified. I couldn't get out of there. I couldn't get back where I belonged.

Then I was in bed again, and aware that I was asleep, and not only that but I was dreaming about the lives of five different Whitley Striebers unfolding in five parallel universes at the same time, one of which was the one I was in.

While this was happening, the five of them were distinct, and I was inside five different selves at once. There was no confusion, and I wasn't on the outside looking in. I was in these lives, living them, all at the same time. I wasn't in the least confused by this. It seemed extraordinary, of course, but also perfectly possible.

In four of these lives, Anne was also present, but not in the fifth, and that was a life I very much wanted to leave. In it, I was walking down a path with a small boy, toward a quay where there were a number of men. The quay was on a pellucid bay, its water an exquisite turquoise-green color. It was daytime in this universe, midday. In this universe, Anne had died of her stroke, and I was walking with my grandson, who was about three.

In another, Anne and I lived in my old family home in San Antonio. It was very worn and run down, and she was bravely trying to clean the kitchen. We were obviously very poor, and clinging to what once had been fine. Here, it was late afternoon.

In a third, we were living together and in an apartment. We were asleep in this universe, and the dogs were under the bed. It was in this universe that the fingers had grasped my hand and were tugging at it.

When I woke up and went to the window, it might well have been in this other universe, which was a close approximation to the one I am living in now. But, to tell the truth, since that night, I don't feel all that fixed anywhere. I am not sure where I am, only that my life is unfolding.

The fourth universe was the one where the trees were in the living room. They were decorative, and the fashion, I was aware, had been adopted from pictures from another world. What was so exciting here was that TV transmissions from another planet were being picked up and rebroadcast by SETI, and they were a gigantic sensation.

This all ended with the yanking on my hand, the awakening at 4:53 and the observation of the drone outside the window.

So this experience actually crossed waking and dream. The first time I got out of bed and walked into the living room and saw the trees, I was wide awake and actually moving across realities physically. Then, when I slept and dreamed, the realities unfolded around me. When I saw the drone, I was possibly in yet another universe, different from this one.

So the logical question, at least to me, is this: how could anyone even write such far-fetched nonsense, let alone believe that it really happened?

For two reasons. The first one is that I have experienced this before, and the last time it was in the company of another person who was also quite conscious of the fact that we were in a radically different world.

I refer to an incident I have described before, of turning off Route 17 in New Jersey with one of my son's friends in the car, and finding myself in a different world, an experience I describe in my book Breakthrough. As then, there was not the slightest sense of movement between worlds. Everything suddenly changed completely, without warning.

After I was drawn awake this time, I believe that I moved physically through at least three parallel universes, this one, the one where the drone was moving toward the building, and the one where the strange foliage was in the living room. I literally walked from universe to universe as I moved around the house, seamlessly traveling between realities.

The second reason is that there is a good bit of serious scientific work suggesting that they may be physically real.

So their existence isn't at all far fetched, it turns out. However, could we really move among them? I think that my experiences show that we can. It would not be physical movement, though, not into universes where we also exist. I think that what was happening was that I was sharing consciousness between my various bodies, and I suspect that there was technology being applied that was enabling this, and that it was being controlled from the object in the sky outside.

So that leaves me with a question. Not 'where am I?' but 'am I anywhere, or should that be everywhere?' What happens to me in the other universes when I am not like I was early Friday morning? And could I be arbitrarily moved to another universe while remaining conscious of my life in this one--say, to one in which I didn't previously exist?

Burning questions. Also unanswerable.

Now to the part of The Key that I read with such eagerness the evening before, and pointed out to Anne the next morning.

The passage was this, from pps 34-35:
    Q: Have you traveled to other worlds?
    A: I belong to many worlds.

Q: Are you from another planet that is like ours?
    A: I am human.

Q: What's it like, going to another planet?
    A: The details from world to world can be very different, but the basic laws of reality remain the same.
    I think that this passage is actually talking about being in a state that we have not realized even exists. When he says, 'I belong to many worlds,' I believe that he is really saying that he is conscious of many lives unfolding at the same time, and I find that concept remarkable. However, I know that it's possible because I have now done it.

As I said on my recent author tour and at Chet Snow's conference in Tempe, I think we are, each of us, more a wave front moving across time than a single individual. Each 'person' that we are exists in a single bubble in the foam of this wave, a bubble which reflects only its own reality.

However this extraordinary experience and the words of the Master of the Key reflect a much larger reality, one that is described very well by Meister Eckhart, when he admonishes us to "become as a clear glass through which God can shine."

When you do this, you cease to belong to the illusion of a single world, and become one with many.

Lest you think that the experiences related above are peculiar, or even a bit out of the ordinary, I suggest that you read this article, which appeared in the New York Times on January 14, 2008. Click here. [Bill Ryan note: the link is missing in Whitley's article, and I've so far been unable to locate this New York Times piece.]

4. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (21st September 2019), avid (21st September 2019), Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2019), conk (24th September 2019), Deux Corbeaux (22nd September 2019), EFO (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), happyuk (22nd September 2019), Hervé (21st September 2019), Iyakum (21st September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2019), Olaf (21st September 2019), onevoice (21st September 2019), Orph (21st September 2019), Peter UK (21st September 2019), RogeRio (21st September 2019), Rosemarie (21st September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd September 2019), Spaceball Ricochet (21st September 2019), Stephanie (21st September 2019), Sunny (23rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (21st September 2019), Violet3 (22nd September 2019), william r sanford72 (21st September 2019), wondering (21st September 2019), Yoda (21st September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

@ Peter UK,
    I have to honestly admit, your experiences, your knowledge as a boy as well as today, are full of words that are very enriching. What you have experienced, the ways you have gone, without fears and very purposeful, with the aim of finding out more and without a step of deviation. My respect for you.

So far I was very afraid to write something about myself. Since I laughed in every forum and advised me to visit a psychiatrist. But even now I feel a certain fear about myself and my experiences to write. It feels strange, for some time now I have been getting the same question from members over and over again. I should write more about me. But now that I'm reading your thread, I think it's time to write something about myself.

What can I say? I have experienced a lot, too much, every time I think about it or relive it ... I can not breathe properly anymore, tachycardia, no more air, lumps in my throat. All that maybe everyone here already experienced and still experienced. But what bothers me the most is that I feel the energy in my head.

Energy that wants to be released, but where to put it? Above all, I ask myself the question, who wants to have this energy? It is a white cloud which is positive. I wanted to send her to a young girl unknown to me so she could be healed. But when I wanted to send her I felt that the young girl blocked me. She wanted to rest and sleep. So I still have the energy in me. My head is bursting with pressure and I do not want to waste that energy. It would be too bad for that. Ok, anyway, now I'm starting to write my first experience, hoping it's helpful. It's so painful to carry this stupid energy ...
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (21st September 2019), Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2019), EFO (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (22nd September 2019), Orph (21st September 2019), Peter UK (21st September 2019), Rosemarie (21st September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd September 2019), Stephanie (21st September 2019), Strat (21st September 2019), Violet3 (22nd September 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Iyakum (here)
    @ Peter UK,
    I have to honestly admit, your experiences, your knowledge as a boy as well as today, are full of words that are very enriching. What you have experienced, the ways you have gone, without fears and very purposeful, with the aim of finding out more and without a step of deviation. My respect for you.

So far I was very afraid to write something about myself. Since I laughed in every forum and advised me to visit a psychiatrist. But even now I feel a certain fear about myself and my experiences to write. It feels strange, for some time now I have been getting the same question from members over and over again. I should write more about me. But now that I'm reading your thread, I think it's time to write something about myself.
    Hi Iyakum,

The experiences recounted here are not mine but those of a female bulgarian writer that I thought it would be beneficial to share. So credit must go to that lady, the link to her article is above the post.

Having said that, I do have an interest in the subject matter and like many people on the forum have personal experiences of a somewhat similar nature.

Avalon encourages the sharing of such matters and here you are in good company and amongst friends so I would be encouraging of you to express anything along these lines that you felt would be of interest and benefit to yourself or others.

I'm sure we would all appreciate your offerings.

Last edited by Peter UK; 22nd September 2019 at 01:12.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (21st September 2019), EFO (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (21st September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), Iyakum (21st September 2019), Rosemarie (21st September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd September 2019), Violet3 (22nd September 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,133 times in 173 posts

Peter UK, I´m so sorry i did not read the link above the post. But Iám shure you allready hat same experiences or others. The first Part is written if you like to read it, it is in the same Forum like your post.

Thx a lot to you
    Iyakum
    All the questions we have, all the answers we are looking for, about the meaning of life. Mother Nature, she has already answered, we just have to read it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iyakum For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), EFO (22nd September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), Peter UK (21st September 2019), Sadieblue (22nd September 2019), Violet3 (22nd September 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,357 times in 235 posts

Hi Bill, what us The Key that Whitley Strieber refers to in your post above? I can't find a reference to it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), Peter UK (22nd September 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Violet3 (here)
    Hi Bill, what us The Key that Whitley Strieber refers to in your post above? I can't find a reference to it.
    Whitley Strieber wrote a book called The Master of the Key:

https://www.amazon.com/Key-True-Enco...SIN=1585428698

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd September 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), Cognitive Dissident (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), Peter UK (22nd September 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), aoibhghaire (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd September 2019), onevoice (22nd September 2019), Peter UK (22nd September 2019), Sadieblue (23rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    That is one of the most profound and true things I have ever read.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (22nd September 2019), Peter UK (22nd September 2019), Sadieblue (23rd September 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,956 times in 538 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    This is a remarkable book based on the what I have read so far, I haven't finished reading the excerpt that Bill provided. Out of curiosity, recently I acquired a dowsing quartz crystal and asked it if the book presents truth. It took a few seconds to respond, then in a clear way, it indicate that the book does not present the truth. I am not saying that this response is absolutely definitive, I only take it that the book does not present the truth for me. I dowsed another book, "A Course in Miracles" to see if this book presents the truth. Again the pendulum took a few seconds to respond. Then after a while, the pendulum responded negatively.

*Update*
    I dowsed the "Seth Speaks" book, within a couple of seconds the pendulum clearly indicated that this book presents truth.

I have Strieber's "Communion: A True Story" book. I do consider "Communion: A True Story" his true account of what he experienced. I enjoyed reading the book since I've never had an abduction experience that I'm aware of.

I have used the dowsing pendulum to determine whether a food or supplement is good for me or not. All of the natural snacks such as dried figs, pumpkin seeds, granola from organic oats has been indicated as beneficial for me. Whenever I dowse many popular snacks such as popped corn, potato chips, corn chips that my nephew bought, they all were dowsed as not beneficial to me.
    Last edited by onevoice; 22nd September 2019 at 17:00. Reason: added dowsing the "Seth Speaks"

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), Forest Denizen (24th September 2019), Franny (22nd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), Sadieblue (23rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2019), Valerie Villars (22nd September 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Quote Posted by onevoice (here)
    This is a remarkable book based on the what I have read so far, I haven't finished reading the excerpt that Bill provided. Out of curiosity, recently I acquired a dowsing quartz crystal and asked it if the book presents truth. It took a few seconds to respond, then in a clear way, it indicate that the book does not present the truth. I am not saying that this response is absolutely definitive, I only take it that the book does not present the truth for me. I dowsed another book, "A Course in Miracles" to see if this book presents the truth. Again the pendulum took a few seconds to respond. Then after a while, the pendulum responded negatively.

*Update*
    I dowsed the "Seth Speaks" book, within a couple of seconds the pendulum clearly indicated that this book presents truth.

I have Strieber's "Communion: A True Story" book. I do consider "Communion: A True Story" his true account of what he experienced. I enjoyed reading the book since I've never had an abduction experience that I'm aware of.

I have used the dowsing pendulum to determine whether a food or supplement is good for me or not. All of the natural snacks such as dried figs, pumpkin seeds, granola from organic oats has been indicated as beneficial for me. Whenever I dowse many popular snacks such as popped corn, potato chips, corn chips that my nephew bought, they all were dowsed as not beneficial to me.
    onevoice, I'd be curious what the results from dowsing "Communion: A True Story" would be.
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Anka (23rd December 2019), Bill Ryan (22nd September 2019), onevoice (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2019)

23. Link to Post #12
    Australia Avalon Member
    In the hills above the sea in Victoria. My off-grid paradise.
    Thanks

Thank you for this wonderful piece! This slipping into other selves is something that I have experienced a couple of times in my life. Once was when I was having sex. I suddenly was experiencing the moment as another person. It was centuries ago and I was Japanese. I was able to suspend the moment, which seemed to stretch while I tried to comprehend what I was looking at (from my now self) and what I was experiencing in the other self. This made me understand that sex can create a portal to other dimensions. I experienced both acts at the same time.
    I would like to have more clarity on what is a parallel life.....happening NOW in another version of earth (?)...and past lives...for I have remembered a few of these as well.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Meryl For This Post:

Forest Denizen (24th September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), Sunny (23rd September 2019), Valerie Villars (23rd September 2019)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)

*Update*

onevoice, I'd be curious what the results from dowsing "Communion: A True Story" would be.
    Thanks for the question, Ken. I just dowsed the "Communion: A True Story" this afternoon, and the pendulum indicated that indeed this is a true story. It didn't take long for the pendulum to indicate positive results, in fact it swung strongly front to back to indicate resoundingly positive reading. Not only that, for some reason, I got a big "energy" from the book as I was dowsing it and it sort of gave me goose bumps. I acquired the book after my best friend during my teenage years recommended for me to get it. He used to tell me about many remarkable stories of how he was abducted. A couple of years ago, he told me that he was driving on a local road, and a SUV happened to be driving by. In it was a beautiful young woman. She locked eyes with him for a few seconds, then the SUV drove away. Through telepathy or intuition, he had the strong feeling that she was her offspring who lived on a planet outside of our solar system.
    Last edited by onevoice; 23rd September 2019 at 00:24.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), RogeRio (23rd September 2019)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Meryl (here)
    I would like to have more clarity on what is a parallel life.....happening NOW in another version of earth (?)...and past lives...for I have remembered a few of these as well.
    Hi,

You may want to take a look here which was discussed recently.

Did Anyone Just Experience a Timeline Shift?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1312822

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd September 2019)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I dowsed another book, "A Course in Miracles" to see if this book presents the truth. Again the pendulum took a few seconds to respond. Then after a while, the pendulum responded negatively.

*Update*
    That's an interesting result.

I have read Seth Speaks several times and it's an amazing book. I have been familiar with A Course in Miracles forever it seems, without reading it, although I am aware of it's very interesting origins which I believe are genuine.

Given that both are channelled sources and well known, I would have expected in all probability to have two negatives or two positives rather than the result obtained but perhaps as you intimate it might be saying more about the nature of dowsing with a pendulum in relation to the dowser.

Thanks anyway.

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 times in 2,138 posts

Quote Posted by Peter UK (here)
    I do not know where to begin?
    It’s so simple…You can start by just looking at changes in your life.
    *Edit: I get it now.
    Last edited by pueblo; 23rd September 2019 at 10:40.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Forest Denizen (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

*Update*

I agree with your pendulum in all respects. I bought the Key and was not impressed, even if his visitor was real. But Carlos Castaneda started a tradition of "autobiographical fiction" in the new age field, and there were lots of imitators: Dan Millman, Lynn Andrews, et al.

A Course in Miracles was part of an MK-Ultra operation.

I've found all the Seth books to describe reality as I have experienced it in my "travels."

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

onevoice (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (23rd September 2019), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)

*Update*

I agree with your pendulum in all respects. I bought the Key and was not impressed, even if his visitor was real. But Carlos Castaneda started a tradition of "autobiographical fiction" in the new age field, and there were lots of imitators: Dan Millman, Lynn Andrews, et al.

A Course in Miracles was part of an MK-Ultra operation.

I've found all the Seth books to describe reality as I have experienced it in my "travels."
    Thanks for the confirmation, TomKat. Years ago I bought the "A Course in Miracles" at my younger sister's recommendation. I read it and tried to follow it for a few days. But then after a while, I felt uncomfortable since I felt that I was being programmed. So I stopped and lost all interest in the book. I'm glad that my intuition guided me properly at the time. I know it was very popular at the time it first came out.

When I was reading Seth books many decades ago, it didn't bother me at all. I felt that it was telling me the reality as it is, although I didn't fully grasp it. I was hoping that even though I didn't understand it at the time, it would plant the right seeds into my unconscious mind to blossom later. It's amazing to me that there are people like you who are able to explore our higher aspects that most of us cannot yet experience. I have a very close pen pal that I communicate who has lots of experience in astral travel like you.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

RogeRio (23rd September 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

Quote Posted by Meryl (here)
    .. This slipping into other selves is something that I have experienced a couple of times in my life. Once was when I was having sex.
    ... ...
    This made me understand that sex can create a portal to other dimensions.
    modesty apart, I think I exemplified these phenomena on Increasing Complexity, at the end of 40 Bio-Energetic Exercices thread as follows:

1. Biduum. Conscious intensification of the absorption and bestowal of energies from the sexual act or from the bioenergetic fluid (gived from a evolutionary pair to each other).

8. Energetic Spring. The enjoyment of the real, less sporadic condition of the energetic spring euphory season, including two beings together, within the whole thought-feeling of the evolutionary pair.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 23rd September 2019 at 15:05.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

onevoice (23rd September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread