Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

Default Skinwalker (BAASS) Insider!

Skinwalker (BAASS) Employee CHRIS J MARX

tells all with ERICA LUKES. -

What he witnessed at, and around the ranch while working for BAASS

under ROBERT BIGELOW - the real deal !

(Most of the "HIGH STRANGENESS" comes after the first 40 Minutes).
    Last edited by boja; 23rd September 2019 at 10:34.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd September 2019), Arcturian108 (24th September 2019), avid (23rd September 2019), Axman (25th September 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), enigma3 (23rd September 2019), Forest Denizen (24th September 2019), Mike (23rd September 2019), mountain_jim (23rd September 2019), NX.P (23rd September 2019), Olaf (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (11th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2019), toppy (23rd September 2019), Wansen (23rd September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,027 times in 268 posts

Default Re: Skinwalker (BAASS) Insider!

Thank you very much.

There is another two part audio interview with Chris linked in the "The Skinwalker Ranch" thread.
    see:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1304053

First half:
    - Chris tells his background, and how he came to work for Bigelow (inlcuding some documents)

Second half:
    - strange effects during experiments with Ouija Board
    - visit by an Indian looking visitor in his room that just faded out
    - encounter with a shape shifter (men - wolf) and documentation of the traces that were left in the clay
    Last edited by Olaf; 23rd September 2019 at 17:09.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Olaf For This Post:

aoibhghaire (23rd September 2019), avid (23rd September 2019), Axman (25th September 2019), Bill Ryan (23rd September 2019), boja (23rd September 2019), enigma3 (23rd September 2019), Forest Denizen (24th September 2019), mountain_jim (23rd September 2019), Peter UK (17th January 2020), Sunny-side-up (23rd September 2019), toppy (23rd September 2019), Wansen (23rd September 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

No offense, but I find this guy incredibly painful to listen to ─ and I did listen to the whole first hour ─ because he's trying so hard to sound convincing that he has the exact opposite effect on me.

It's like he's got certain well-prepared narratives in his mind and then weaves them together with lots of superfluous and partly to completely irrelevant details as he goes, in order to to keep the listener busy while in the meantime he's thinking of what lie to tell next.

His body language comes across ─ at least, to myself it does ─ just like that of someone telling a completely fabricated story at the bar of some pub and expecting people to believe him. No offense to anyone who thinks this guy would be legit, but I find the Brockbrader vibe very strong in this one.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Fascinating.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

boja (24th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,270 times in 2,100 posts

Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)
    No offense, but I find this guy incredibly painful to listen to ─ and I did listen to the whole first hour ─ because he's trying so hard to sound convincing that he has the exact opposite effect on me.

It's like he's got certain well-prepared narratives in his mind and then weaves them together with lots of superfluous and partly to completely irrelevant details as he goes, in order to to keep the listener busy while in the meantime he's thinking of what lie to tell next.

His body language comes across ─ at least, to myself it does ─ just like that of someone telling a completely fabricated story at the bar of some pub and expecting people to believe him. No offense to anyone who thinks this guy would be legit, but I find the Brockbrader vibe very strong in this one.

Or perhaps he is too preoccupied with worrying about not being believed and that is making it hard for him to just come forward with what he experienced.

I found some similarities in his experiences with my own. In his own home space when things would go missing when he knew that it was not him that misplaced the item. The feelings of some presence and that he was being toyed with. These happenings mess with your mind. They are not scary, they are perplexing.

Interesting that many cultures have references to a "trickster" type of demon/entity.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

boja (24th September 2019), Frank V (24th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (24th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,249 times in 1,238 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    Quote Posted by Aragorn (here)

Or perhaps he is too preoccupied with worrying about not being believed and that is making it hard for him to just come forward with what he experienced.

I found some similarities in his experiences with my own. In his own home space when things would go missing when he knew that it was not him that misplaced the item. The feelings of some presence and that he was being toyed with. These happenings mess with your mind. They are not scary, they are perplexing.

Interesting that many cultures have references to a "trickster" type of demon/entity.
    Well, the phenomenon could be real ─ and in fact, I strongly suspect that it is, because there's something really fishy about Bigelow buying that property and then eventually selling it on to some mysterious holding ─ but it's the witness I'm having a problem with.

The Skinwalker Ranch phenomenon has been around for a very long time already, so this guy could simply have chosen that as his ticket to "alt community" fame, just as what Brockbrader did on account of the covert US military operations in the Middle East before the second Gulf war, or what Corey Goode, Randy Kramer, Emery Smith, Shane "the Ruiner" Bales and Simon Parkes did on account of the reports of encounters with Greys, mantis-like beings, Draco reptilians and the Illuminati conspiracy angle.

Once a given narrative is out there ─ whether true or false ─ it's easy to do research on and create your own spin. And I did try keeping into account that the guy's body language might have been inspired by insecurity regarding whether he would be believed or not, but it just doesn't jive, because there are no emotions whatsoever in his entire presentation, other than that vibe of deceit.

Again, just my opinion.

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,427 times in 622 posts

http://ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com/

An analysis of the SKINWALKER RANCH and CHRIS J MARX (2010-2016) by KEITH BASTERFIELD posted 25 Sep 2019.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to boja For This Post:

Frank V (25th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread