+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's going to be ultra tough for us to usher in a golden age!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default It's Going To Be Ultra Tough For Us To Usher In A Golden Age!

Being a lightworker would mean that we are to service others & to raise the vibrational frequency of mother earth. Positive starseeds from various planets & dimensions incarnated here as humans to aid humanity. Many lightworkers are targeted individuals. The dark forces mainly draco have been enslaving humans for thousands of years under their illuminati organization. There's alot of nasty stuffs here that pulls us down like the various bad agendas, archonic grid, saturn-moon matrix, pollution, wifi, smart dust, heavy metals, implants, GMO, parasites, mind control, religions, politics etc. In order to keep us down in negative 3D earth with damaged body for the evils to drain our human essence or to be violated victims. Many many innocent humans & animals have been tortured &/or killed by them. Mother earth is damaged. The law is corrupted. They control our society & lifes. Very few of us ask questions. The dawn of the internet brought some light to us when conspiracy theories started to spread.

They are on their way to carry out their transhumanism agenda. Illuminati consists of millions of members who are born humans highly organized carrying out their dark agendas with aid from various dark entities. They have also infiltrated lightworkers with their shills, fake saviors projects, death science fibonacci leading to soul destruction agenda disguised as flower of life sacred geometry etc. Alot of starseeds & human lightworkers fell into their trap & their various agendas. Majority of humanity are dumbed down & bought the divide & conquer agenda. Other soo called awaken people resort to violent protest which only benefits the conflict based system. There are also psychopaths, murderers, possessed humans all around. Many types of victims all over the world. Strong & intuitive positive starseeds & lightworkers are the ones who are usually heavily targeted by gangstalking & electronic harassment much more than others.

How will there be a close coming golden age many gurus predicting it to be within 50 years, with all these unsolved issues? Do clairvoyants know what's going to happen in the long run? Its going to be super hard work to counter these travesties! 5D is not safe as archons could reach that level. 6D onwards should be the safe zone. Lightworkers are separated & not organized like the illuminati so how will humans run a new society if/when the illuminati ever gets put down? I don't see much potential of most humans their souls are accustomed to being violated from numerous incarnations, vibrate far lower than lightworkers & with the lack of true knowledge Its going to be hard for them to progress. There are many defunct illuminati members who wanted out but its hard to trust them when they decided to turn good. Many of them are negative starseeds that's pretty much why they are born into their bloodlines. White hats are illuminati too. Various species & humans live in subterranean earth some good some bad, which groups are going to deal with them?

All of us merely have a certain level of limited knowledge & truth mixed with disinformation. Many occultist have to use methods like the trivium to sort out. Those who study occult & conspiracy subjects are more aware. Starseeds who could download memories would have much more. Much of my hardcore occult knowledge came from whistleblowers. Chopped up occulted knowledge & we have to piece the puzzles..

The great pyramid stone calendar has prophecies of 3 major splits of humanity, 2 ascending paths leading to 2 types of golden age of sorts represented by the queen's & king's chamber which both may take place at different periods few hundred years from now, king being further away. 1 descending path which is supposedly currently a hell on earth scenario to those affected represented by a deep gap in the subterranean chamber & in the future unlucky ones seem to be entering a dead end tunnel after. Prophecy would mean our reality has been scripted, soo far the stone calendar has made much accurate prophecies from decoding them. I'm not well learned in this but I had to share it.

We lightworkers definitely need to program various memories restoration for future lifes here if not we will be in a constant loop of being born & raised dumb. We have alot of self work to do such as detoxing, healing, healthy diet, fitness, meditation, chakra development, ESP development, shielding, shadow work etc. Our lifes are like a very complex RPG game on super hard mode!
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 19th October 2019 at 05:00.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), conk (25th September 2019), enfoldedblue (19th October 2019), Gracy (25th September 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2019), Inaiá (28th September 2019), Iyakum (19th October 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2019), Michi (25th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019), Sadieblue (26th September 2019), Sophocles (25th September 2019), thepainterdoug (25th September 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: It's going to be ultra tough for us to usher in a golden age!

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    How will there be a close coming golden age many gurus predicting it to be within 50 years, with all these unsolved issues?
    That's a damn good question! I'm afraid a human race get off your knees scenario, as David Icke and others envision, is simply not plausible, not even in the slightest any time soon.

Now any given individual CAN begin the process of rising to their feet, at any time, I think that's the starting line for anything bigger in nature.

Do clairvoyants know what's going to happen in the long run?
    I don't think so. Too many variables.

We have alot of self work to do such as detoxing, healing, healthy diet, fitness, meditation, chakra development, ESP development, shielding, shadow work etc.
    There you nailed it in my opinion. Personal development and shedding of old unneeded skin is where the magic awaits. Anything more will flow naturally from there.

4. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I may be wrong but to me it seems that all ages including a Golden Age are cyclic.
    Some enlightened say that the best thing we can do is get out of the way.
    That is not advising giving up on spiritual practise but letting go of ego--second guessing what will come about naturally in the scheme of things.

Edgar Cayce one of the most reliable predictors did forecast a new Golden Age.
    A new human form with enhanced abilities.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), enfoldedblue (19th October 2019), Gracy (25th September 2019), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2019), Iyakum (19th October 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019), Sadieblue (26th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,486 times in 32,925 posts

Thanks, and Welcome to the forum!

Yes, nothing is likely to happen overnight. It's a long haul, a big mountain to climb, a lot of stuff to address and change. It might take a couple of generations before things are appreciably better.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th September 2019 at 12:41.

7. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

enfoldedblue (19th October 2019), Gracy (25th September 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), Heart-2-Heart (25th September 2019), Iyakum (19th October 2019), Jantje (25th September 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (25th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019), Sadieblue (26th September 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), vander (29th September 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019), Yoda (27th September 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

It simply takes awareness. Unfortunately most are tuned into the bogus stories of the controllers. The Universe feeds back to us what we think about and how we live our lives. Our Living Prayer essentially. With most of the planet buying into the fiction, that's what is being sent back to us. With more and more of us coming to our senses and understanding the deception, those truths will be the energies feeding us. The difficulty is spreading truth. We need our own channels for news and information, but they control the flow for now. The truth will spread exponentially as more and more come on board. Love, truth, and awareness are logarithmic. It only takes a wee bit to influence a larger number. A single person like Jesus or Buddha can offset hundreds or thousands of less conscious individuals. The best teacher is our action, how we are being as humans.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

9. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

enfoldedblue (19th October 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (25th September 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019), Sadieblue (26th September 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), what is a name? (26th September 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I would want to offer some clues to this nice (thread) text, intending to improve the unconscious semantics behind the (key)words mostly used.

At first, what's mean a Light-Worker ?

Before I heard this term, I knowed "Love-Worker" and "Life-Worker".

According the great description (thinked) by Erich Fromm (in the art of loving book), Love is like the things what they are (and not what we want they to be). The first it's a real (true) thing, and between the parenthesis may be unreal, an ego illusion. The tricky trap about Love, is that (by the Ego) we can be illuded we are in Love, but in reality we are passionate, maybe bewitched. The feelings are real, but the (true) sense of reallity are distorced (by Ego). Then, the link with Love and Truth becomes clear.

Life can be seen as cause-consequence of (true) Love, as a loop-back inherent in the nature of living things, I guess no more words needed to see how Love and Life are linked, to understand that a Love-Worker or a Life-Worker in last instance means the same Work.

Ooh my God, what will be a Ligh-Worker after that ?

Here on my country (Brazil), we know Lucifer as The Sir of Light. Lucifer means "bringing light", derived from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring" (to forger). In Latin this name originally referred to the Morning Star, Venus, but later became associated with the angel boss who rebelled against God's rule in heaven, bla-bla-bla.

Our strongest source of Light, that give Warm and Light to sustain Life on planet Earth its from Sun, but if you look at it without proper eye protection, you will be blind, and if you could come in the (Sun) Light you would be burned. It doesn't have to be in the sun, because any bonfire can make you become ashes, ie, you'll lost your (physical) bodies, that will need a new body to continue in the "game".

could lightworkers lead people desires to go Into the Light ?

They have also infiltrated lightworkers with their shills, fake saviors projects
    I think so too, and also by this, I prefer to look at Ligth-Worker terminology with some (red flag) suspicions.

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Do clairvoyants know what's going to happen in the long run?
    I don't think so. Too many variables.
    I guess Gracy May don't understood well what would be a Multi-Dimensional (consciousness) environment, where the number of variables are proportional to the dimensions that can be perceived (by a clairvoyant and any else). By itself, a clairvoyant have too many variables to work, like timelines with countless circumstances as appropriate to it Focus.

BTW, the future is Open and anything can happen. Willpower always predominates (here-and-now)

If it's not Open, it's not Future, and that way, the past repeats itself in closed cycles. It seems to be a future, but it is a repetition of the past in other (here-and-now) circumstances, that some call it Karma.

Quote beneath the veil of fables and symbols, It preserves for a world yet to come, the secrets of a world that has passed away.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th September 2019 at 22:04. Reason: bad english

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

enfoldedblue (19th October 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), Iyakum (19th October 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Rich (28th September 2019), Sadieblue (26th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

I do not feel it is true that the "Lightworkers" are unconnected.

I live powerfully by the energies and have for years. "Synchronicities" occur, that bring people into and take people out of our lives and, when we follow these "meaningful coincidences", they lead us to places that we never could have imagined if we went by our own "thoughts", wishes and desires. Often, the places that we are led to and the people who come into our lives are avatars of energetic transformation that settle on the crucible of change with us for a spell, literally, until it is time to move onwards and upwards with new energies that match where we are then and where we are going.

It is an energetic dance of sorts, of infinite and unimaginable complexity, one that we cannot predict and that we cannot control. Outside of time and space, all things are known. Sometimes, those things come back to us as prophecies by those who are multidimensional communicators. Due to the intricacies of timelines and dimensions, they don't always get it "right" for our specific timeline, but rest assured that, somewhere, it is all happening as "predicted".

The Light works differently from the Dark. Yes, they are hierarchical and very, very organized and controlled, which is the nature of their energetic structure, you mentioned Saturn and its influence, the material expression of that is the multi-dimensional control matrix. Lightworkers and energetic beings work from the inside out rather than the outside in, which can correspond to a groundswell of grassroots movement, we are seemingly disconnected, but as the synchronicites attest and as our lived experience shows, we come together when we must and there are enough of us to confront and triumph over the dark energies, as it is that time. Someone above said we just have to "get out of the way" and that is literally it, we have to just do what we do and trust. Which means, know. That all is as it should be and when the time comes, all will fall into place perfectly. I suppose some people call that "faith", which is often difficult for those of us who love to research and "know", but at some point, we all have to let go of the consciousn propensity toward gathering external knowledge and go to the eternal knowledge base within and delve deeper into the nature of existence to find our own conduit to "Truth" and certainty.

A difficult task in one sense, as such cannot be consciously controlled. It is said that enlightenment is like a form of "grace", no amount of yearning or desire can get you there, it happen when it happens and, often, at the seeming behest of outside entities or powers. But when awakening and understanding do occur, the sense of knowing they provide are as certain as the sun rising in the morning and setting at night for the experiencer and life becomes a series of movements between Now occurrences, the evolution of the senses a sign of the times and of revelations that must surely come.

13. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

EFO (26th September 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), happyuk (26th September 2019), Inaiá (28th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (25th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), pueblo (28th September 2019), Rich (28th September 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), what is a name? (26th September 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yeah well put out. Even in the age of information & technology ignorance is high. I don't speak to anyone about this matter who are soo called brainwashed & be name called your avatar picture! I learned a whole lot from this forum when I used to browse as an outsider. I decided to join & set my input. I had to spread the word somewhere know what I mean..

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Mark (8th November 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    It simply takes awareness. Unfortunately most are tuned into the bogus stories of the controllers. The Universe feeds back to us what we think about and how we live our lives. Our Living Prayer essentially. With most of the planet buying into the fiction, that's what is being sent back to us. With more and more of us coming to our senses and understanding the deception, those truths will be the energies feeding us. The difficulty is spreading truth. We need our own channels for news and information, but they control the flow for now. The truth will spread exponentially as more and more come on board. Love, truth, and awareness are logarithmic. It only takes a wee bit to influence a larger number. A single person like Jesus or Buddha can offset hundreds or thousands of less conscious individuals. The best teacher is our action, how we are being as humans.
    Yeah well put out. Even in the age of information & technology ignorance is high. I don't speak to anyone about this matter who are soo called brainwashed & be name called your avatar picture! I learned a whole lot from this forum when I used to browse as an outsider. I decided to join & set my input. I had to spread the word somewhere know what I mean..
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 25th September 2019 at 15:42.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

conk (11th October 2019), greybeard (25th September 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What is going to be difficult Lyran.Sun is the upheaval that has to be gone through .
    We are seeing extremes of polarity including "them" against us thought.

We can not raise the vibration of others except through raising our own.
    The recommended way is through meditation and surrender to what is moment by moment.

Surrender just means acceptance--thats is not avoidance or condoning.
    Its called right action--which has no personal motivation or agenda.

Anyway out of chaos comes a new beginning.

Chris

19. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

EFO (26th September 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Lyran.Sun (25th September 2019), modini (25th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), RogeRio (25th September 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), vander (29th September 2019), what is a name? (26th September 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    We are seeing extremes of polarity including "them" against us thought.
    very sensible, greybeard

let me point a wise (chinese) hint bellow

Don't Fight with Dragons, because before you can do this, need to become one (dragon)
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th September 2019 at 20:28.

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

greybeard (25th September 2019), jjjones (26th September 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), what is a name? (26th September 2019), Wind (27th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,095 times in 4,065 posts

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)

Here on my country (Brazil), we know Lucifer as The Sir of Light. Lucifer means "bringing light", derived from Latin lux "light" and ferre "to bring" (to forger). In Latin this name originally referred to the Morning Star, Venus, but later became associated with the angel boss who rebelled against God's rule in heaven, bla-bla-bla.
    Yes, confusing the name was a somewhat unhelpful switch. Thanks, John Milton!

Venus is the brightest planet, and one can see almost any time, it is the herald of dawn. As you said, the sun is almost intolerable. So even physically, Venus is a moment of introspection, about whether we would abuse the solar energy, or get fried by it, or that there may be something more than taking what nature provides and running around like an animal.

My question would be about the dimensions. What are these? A dimension means "a measurement". If I can use one calculus equation to define a "three dimensional" volume, then perhaps an object only has one dimension. Metaphysically, it seems to me there are no dimensions, a zero-dimensional point is already infinite. Extensions in space are derivatives, effects not causes, are essentially unreal, because not permanent.

I am leery about fragments of occultism mixed with science fiction.

I would tend to agree we have a few generations, or about 200 years, to "make it or break it". Without significant change, we will simply extinguish humanity and perhaps many other species. Maybe the Andaman Islanders will escape our garbage. I am not sure, but I am rather convinced we cannot infinitely extract resources and convert them into pollution without suffering the consequences. Use of a nuclear weapon would not be necessary to reduce our numbers greatly.

However, there might be a type of golden age in some place that earned it, without being worldwide. The phrase, as Virgil used it, referred to only two or three hundred years of Latium and Etrusca. It was probably a unique, remarkable standout. The next closest thing I can find in European history is the reign of Franz Josef. If there is another example, I would like to know, because there actually are a small number of episodes of peace, and it helps to have some good examples.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

RogeRio (25th September 2019), Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), what is a name? (26th September 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    My question would be about the dimensions. What are these? A dimension means "a measurement". If I can use one calculus equation to define a "three dimensional" volume, then perhaps an object only has one dimension. Metaphysically, it seems to me there are no dimensions, a zero-dimensional point is already infinite. Extensions in space are derivatives, effects not causes, are essentially unreal, because not permanent.

I am leery about fragments of occultism mixed with science fiction.
    Great Question, and I also always wonder about that

Dimension It's not the only possible interpretation, but it’s useful to provide a "Continuous" working framework.

the most common used its Density, but it still sounds like a metaphor (pure metaphys).

I think, we can only look and talk by analogies, and the most nearby I can give you now, Its get the Electromagnetic Spectrum, quantum particles which display no sentience beyond fluctuating unpredictably through a (2 or 3) Dimension(s), and this combination results in a (elementary) Density.

The good news I can say, is that one way or another, those who start working with the energies acquire an intuitive understanding of these whole things.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 25th September 2019 at 21:50. Reason: bad english

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Sunny-side-up (26th September 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), wondering (25th September 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Below is a list of sources collected information from my memories on how I setup the topic on this thread. Meant to make people understand the serverity of the problems that occurs on mother earth since the vast past & it will be hard to solve them. Its a late comment to list out my sources. As with all theories nothing could be confirm as facts without valid proof, but there's general common occult conspiracy knowledge & the rest are for each to decide what makes sense. All of us just have partial knowledge of reality. Seekers of truth will understand that it could not be fully discovered in a single life. Utilize the best of what we have.

https://medium.com/
    https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/
    https://in5d.com/
    https://www.thesoulmatrix.com/
    https://thebasesproject.org/
    https://www.disclose.tv/
    http://whale.to/
    https://www.emeraldguardians.nl.eu.org/?m=1
    http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/?m=1
    http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/?m=1

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Rich (19th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 times in 437 posts

Default Re: It's Going To Be Ultra Tough For Us To Usher In A Golden Age!

Being a lightworker would mean that we are to service others & to raise the vibrational frequency of mother earth. Positive starseeds from various planets & dimensions incarnated here as humans to aid humanity. Many lightworkers are targeted individuals. The dark forces mainly draco have been enslaving humans for thousands of years under their illuminati organization. There's alot of nasty stuffs here that pulls us down like the various bad agendas, archonic grid, saturn-moon matrix, pollution, wifi, smart dust, heavy metals, implants, GMO, parasites, mind control, religions, politics etc. In order to keep us down in negative 3D earth with damaged body for the evils to drain our human essence or to be violated victims. Many many innocent humans & animals have been tortured &/or killed by them. Mother earth is damaged. The law is corrupted. They control our society & lifes. Very few of us ask questions. The dawn of the internet brought some light to us when conspiracy theories started to spread.

They are on their way to carry out their transhumanism agenda. Illuminati consists of millions of members who are born humans highly organized carrying out their dark agendas with aid from various dark entities. They have also infiltrated lightworkers with their shills, fake saviors projects, death science fibonacci leading to soul destruction agenda disguised as flower of life sacred geometry etc. Alot of starseeds & human lightworkers fell into their trap & their various agendas. Majority of humanity are dumbed down & bought the divide & conquer agenda. Other soo called awaken people resort to violent protest which only benefits the conflict based system. There are also psychopaths, murderers, possessed humans all around. Many types of victims all over the world. Strong & intuitive positive starseeds & lightworkers are the ones who are usually heavily targeted by gangstalking & electronic harassment much more than others.

How will there be a close coming golden age many gurus predicting it to be within 50 years, with all these unsolved issues? Do clairvoyants know what's going to happen in the long run? Its going to be super hard work to counter these travesties! 5D is not safe as archons could reach that level. 6D onwards should be the safe zone. Lightworkers are separated & not organized like the illuminati so how will humans run a new society if/when the illuminati ever gets put down? I don't see much potential of most humans their souls are accustomed to being violated from numerous incarnations, vibrate far lower than lightworkers & with the lack of true knowledge Its going to be hard for them to progress. There are many defunct illuminati members who wanted out but its hard to trust them when they decided to turn good. Many of them are negative starseeds that's pretty much why they are born into their bloodlines. White hats are illuminati too. Various species & humans live in subterranean earth some good some bad, which groups are going to deal with them?

All of us merely have a certain level of limited knowledge & truth mixed with disinformation. Many occultist have to use methods like the trivium to sort out. Those who study occult & conspiracy subjects are more aware. Starseeds who could download memories would have much more. Much of my hardcore occult knowledge came from whistleblowers. Chopped up occulted knowledge & we have to piece the puzzles..

The great pyramid stone calendar has prophecies of 3 major splits of humanity, 2 ascending paths leading to 2 types of golden age of sorts represented by the queen's & king's chamber which both may take place at different periods few hundred years from now, king being further away. 1 descending path which is supposedly currently a hell on earth scenario to those affected represented by a deep gap in the subterranean chamber & in the future unlucky ones seem to be entering a dead end tunnel after. Prophecy would mean our reality has been scripted, soo far the stone calendar has made much accurate prophecies from decoding them. I'm not well learned in this but I had to share it.

We lightworkers definitely need to program various memories restoration for future lifes here if not we will be in a constant loop of being born & raised dumb. We have alot of self work to do such as detoxing, healing, healthy diet, fitness, meditation, chakra development, ESP development, shielding, shadow work etc. Our lifes are like a very complex RPG game on super hard mode!
    If we take all of this onboard then we will feel a very heavy load upon us. I can choose to overload myself or not. If I carry all the mountain of information I have discovered then I will never come out from under it. I will always and forever be looking at getting away from or battling against something. That will keep me firmly in the matrix of things. That does not mean I ignore the information or become passive but I refuse to carry it upon my shoulders and base my daily actions from that base of knowledge.

There is a way out. It has been stated on this thread. Getting out of the egoic approach. The constant thinking mode. Connection to that stillness. Whatever term you know it by and whatever experiences you have had with it. From that place you have the inner knowing of things and also the knowing of what is affecting you energetically and personally. Then action comes from a balanced non thinking place which is full of information. Solutions can be found there.

A golden age may/may not happen. Waiting to be rescued from this or that influence will lead nowhere and will keep us firmly embedded in the matrix. No-one can fix someone else. Whatever challenges we face the only way to any change is through each individual. Thinking emits the energy from us of what we are thinking about. Given that its not a good idea to dwell on dark things. Changing how we are can be done firstly by having the genuine (not thought driven) inner passion to get out of matrix tangles of the thinking process and secondly having the strength to pursue and activate our inner truth by becoming it through and through. Each to his own inner process.

Trisher

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2019), greybeard (19th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), Rich (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), Wind (19th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"Events happen
    deeds are done
    there is no doer there of."
    That's is one of the oldest spiritual text known to man.

The "Universe" brings everything about.
    That is stated by Eckhart Tolle, Ramesh Balsekar and other leading spiritual teachers.
    So this being a cyclic event, (assuming this is so) best let ego go and let it happen in due course.

Chris

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2019), Rich (19th October 2019), Trisher (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019), Wind (19th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

Default Re: It's Going To Be Ultra Tough For Us To Usher In A Golden Age!

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)

If we take all of this onboard then we will feel a very heavy load upon us. I can choose to overload myself or not. If I carry all the mountain of information I have discovered then I will never come out from under it. I will always and forever be looking at getting away from or battling against something. That will keep me firmly in the matrix of things. That does not mean I ignore the information or become passive but I refuse to carry it upon my shoulders and base my daily actions from that base of knowledge.
    Wisdom par excellence!

That nails the whole conundrum in a nutshell.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2019), Ernie Nemeth (22nd October 2019), greybeard (19th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), Trisher (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I do beyond Quantum Healing sessions... and this comes up so often these days! Judging from my clients there was an awakening burst about 3 years ago. A lot of people who described their lives as completely 'normal' sudden;ly woke up to the reality of multi-dimensional reality.

Three years ago the client here hated all this woo woo stuff and thought anyone who questioned reality was a waste of space...now his level of awareness is remarkable. Based on what i am seeing ...things are starting to move fast.

This video begins with a past life...but goes into the transition that is occurring....

This one was t was particularly interesting to me because, unlike many clients, she did not have much background information in relation to this transition. For example at one point the term ‘starbeings’ comes through, but she had no idea what it meant. While I like to keep my input to a minimum, allowing the journey to unfold under the guidance of the higher self, in this case I offered to share my understanding in order to help her to interpret her sense of feeling like a tourist. Because of this lack of preconceived knowledge there is a real sense of purity to her experience.

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2019), Forest Denizen (19th October 2019), greybeard (19th October 2019), Hervé (19th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (19th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th October 2019), Peter UK (19th October 2019), Soda (19th October 2019), Trisher (19th October 2019), Valerie Villars (19th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread