+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14

Thread: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,578 times in 737 posts

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

ONAWAH/ I didn't say he's problem free. He does have to operate within certain confines, certain realities. Its all a matter of degree. And an amazing little trick I like that he did was hiring the biggest hawk John Bolton for Sec od Defense, sending a scary message out to all, and then neutered him and dismissed him. Interesting use of this Hawk.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Philippe (Today)

3. Link to Post #262
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 281 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I never heard openly the terms deep state, fake news , before trump. he uses twitter , fabricates and exaggerates openly, rather than with a smooth hidden and appropriate exterior.
    Thank you Doug. This is something I actually give him credit for all day long, as he has imo single handedly ripped the thin veneer off of the traditional slick, smooth talking politician like Obama, and is personally demonstrating more of what is really going on behind it.

Many of us already pretty much knew this is what was happening already but, it's refreshing to see it laid out in living color minus the bulls**t.

And he doesn't perpetuate these continual wars that seem to be the way of life for Washington.
    I'm more than happy to be corrected, but I really do pay quite close attention, can you point me to any hot spot conflicts where he has pulled out the troops and sent them home?

Not playing the old game of playing yo yo with troop numbers up and down, but actually just "get em out of there and bring em home"? This includes proxy wars like his support of our buds the Saudis in their horrific assault on Yemen.

We could discuss sanctions at a later point, which used to be called siege warfare, but I don't want to muddy the waters too much.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2019), East Sun (7th December 2019), onawah (6th December 2019), thepainterdoug (8th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #263
    Thanks

Gracie, I keep informed but I'm not really a news and MSM watcher on a regular basis. I can't mention in particular what you are asking, but I do know we haven't invaded another country, ie N Korea, Iran , RUSSIA LOL etc.

Trump seems to want to stop the endless MIBComplex wars. Thats all i mean. Im an artist, not a foreign policy expert. But Im very sensitive to the young men sent to war for no more reason than to keep the war economy going. We need another way. And maybe this Trump wild card will actually benefit us all.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2019), Gracy May (8th December 2019), Ratszinger (8th December 2019), sunflower (8th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #264
    United States Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,751 times in 281 posts

Gracie, I keep informed but I'm not really a news and MSM watcher on a regular basis. I can't mention in particular what you are asking, but I do know we haven't invaded another country, ie N Korea, Iran , RUSSIA LOL etc.
    Doug, I give Trump kudos on North Korea, gotta give credit where credit's due, at least there's communication, and he put a stop to those endless military exercises right off their coast whose sole function was practicing, and simulating, invasion. Extremely provocative they were.

We are however still strangling the poor people of North Korea and Iran with those insidious sanctions, same with Venezuela and Syria, and Trump vetoed a senate bill requiring us to stop arming and assisting the Saudis in their ruthless endeavors in Yemen.

Trump seems to want to stop the endless MIBComplex wars. Thats all i mean. Im an artist, not a foreign policy expert. But Im very sensitive to the young men sent to war for no more reason than to keep the war economy going. We need another way. And maybe this Trump wild card will actually benefit us all.
    I hear ya, and the man said a lot of things while campaigning that were music to my ears about stopping the endless wars, but the bottom line is he simply hasn't done so. I can feel that you have a big heart, and so do I, my heart breaks daily not only thinking about our own that are needlessly dying overseas, but also for the people who live there that are being walked all over by our own who are just following orders, and are mostly under the illusion that they are really there to help spread democracy.

Whether by coup, hunger, lack of medicine, drone strike, bomb, or bullet, we are spreading a whole lot of misery around the world. It's in my name, I don't like it no matter whos sitting in the big chair, and I wish to hell it would stop, but that big ugly blood stained machine just keeps on a churnin.

And now the machine is proudly and openly looting the Syrian oil fields. How does that make us look to the rest of the world?

To bring us back to subject, THIS type of thing is what I would be impeaching the president over, not the ridiculous naughty phone call. But democrats are all about the war machine too so they can't go down that road.

You're absolutely right Doug, and I'm with you 100%,we DO need another way, but I'm just not seeing it...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th December 2019), onawah (8th December 2019), thepainterdoug (8th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #265
    Thanks

Gracie May said / "But democrats are all about the war machine too so they can't go down that road."

and this is the problem Gracie . we are always talking about the lessor of two evils. there is no party, no person who is going to take a non interventionist stand in the world. And perhaps maybe they can't? Perhaps we don't know, what we don't know regarding their reasoning and the reality of this world

and by the way, I like to flip the term and use as " the evil of two lessors " . Seems no one wanted anything to do with Ron Paul years back and he was against war.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Gracy May (8th December 2019), onawah (8th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #266
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,570 times in 9,686 posts

Some of us actually know quite a lot, such as what Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030 are doing, one of the major ways the puppet masters are keeping control over the world.
    See: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1326428
    And we actually also know why--because they WANT CONTROL OVER THE WORLD, over every aspect of the world.
    As long as the puppet masters are in power, the few politicians who are sincerely wanting to do good will be allowed to run, even occasionally to win, but not for long.
    They have to keep us thinking we have choices beyond the lesser of two evils until their plans are implemented to the point that it simply doesn't matter what we think.
    ( Remember the "thought police" from Orwell's novel 1984?)
    The noose is tightening, and until the 100th monkey principal takes effect and enough know this and are willing to do something about it, the culling will no doubt continue as planned.
    Their weaponry to control us even at that point is already being put into place.
    The coming ice age will no doubt do a lot of their dirty work for them and many will simply starve to death.
    See: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1326752
    But if you are basing your opinions on what you read in the MSM, you will never know the truth. See: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1326522

G Perhaps we don't know, what we don't know regarding their reasoning and the reality of this world

and by the way, I like to flip the term and use as " the evil of two lessors " . Seems no one wanted anything to do with Ron Paul years back and he was against war.
    Last edited by onawah; Yesterday at 18:44.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

East Sun (Yesterday)

13. Link to Post #267
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,007 times in 2,785 posts

~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (8th December 2019), thepainterdoug (8th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #268
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Fox News Host SUSPENDED On Twitter For Reporting News, They're Banning Journalism Now YOU WERE WARNED

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (Yesterday), onawah (Yesterday)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Watch – InfoWars Host Disrupts Impeachment Hearing: ‘America’s Sick of the Treason Committed by the Democrat Party’

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; Yesterday at 21:41.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today)

19. Link to Post #270
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (Yesterday), onevoice (Today), Sadieblue (Today)

21. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,570 times in 9,686 posts

Nadler Failed to Swear in Witnesses at Judiciary Impeachment Hearings
    12/9/19
    (This seems significant evidence to me of very blatant and underhanded dealings)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ment-hearings/

"House Judiciary Committee Chairman Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) failed to swear in the two counsels for both the Democrats and Republicans prior to their opening statements in Monday’s impeachment inquiry hearing.

Though staff members are not typically sworn in, witnesses must be sworn in and deliver testimony under oath.

Both Democrat counsel Barry Berke and Republican Counsel Stephen Castor delivered opening statements. Berke in particular made several factual assertions — many of which were dubious at best, and outright false at worst.

For example, Berke claimed that State Department staffer David Holmes had “heard it from the president himself” when he testified that President Donald Trump was interested in Ukraine conducting investigations.

In fact, Holmes had not heard anything directly from the president. Rather, he claimed to have overheard part of a conversation on a mobile phone between U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland and the president. Sondland was at an outdoor table at a restaurant at the time, and Holmes had been drinking wine with him and two other staffers. Despite a habit of taking notes, and despite the fact that he later emailed the U.S. embassy in Sweden about a part of the conversation dealing with then-jailed U.S. rapper A$AP Rocky, Holmes never wrote down what he later claimed he heard the president telling Sondland. Burke suggested, however, that he heard the president first-hand.

In addition, Berke played a deceptively edited clip of President Trump speaking at a Turning Point USA conference, claiming that the president believed he could do “whatever I want.” In fact, as the full context of the president’s statement — a fragment of a sentence — made clear, Trump was talking specifically about his power to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller, which he did not ultimately do.

Nadler’s failure to swear in the witnesses was significant because it allowed the counsels to make claims without fear of perjuring themselves.

It was also significant for another reason: when Republicans raised a point of order, objecting to Berke impugning the president’s motives, which is forbidden under House rules, Nadler ruled that the point of order was invalid because Berke was not a witness.

Later, Nadler described Berke and Castor as witnesses, prompting Republican objections that he had contradicted himself.

Joel B. Pollak is Senior Editor-at-Large at Breitbart News. He earned an A.B. in Social Studies and Environmental Science and Public Policy from Harvard College, and a J.D. from Harvard Law School. He is a winner of the 2018 Robert Novak Journalism Alumni Fellowship. He is also the co-author of How Trump Won: The Inside Story of a Revolution, which is available from Regnery. Follow him on Twitter at @joelpollak. "
    Last edited by Franny; Yesterday at 19:10. Reason: Embedded video from YT.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (Yesterday), Sadieblue (Today)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Rep. Collins Makes Dem Counsel Sweat, Exposes Biden's Real Quid Pro Quo

Rep. Doug Collins made the Democrat's lawyer sweat in the impeachment hearings today, calling out the lack of evidence they have on Trump and exposing Joe Biden's Quid Pro Quo. WATCH Rep. Gaetz GO OFF on Dem Chairman During Impeachment Hearing

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (Today), onevoice (Today), Sadieblue (Today)

25. Link to Post #273
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

IG Report: FBI, DOJ, CIA Knew Dossier Was False, But Continued Operation Against Trump

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Satori (Today)

27. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,695 times in 986 posts

The point of this post is that the President should have done something so heinous that "most Americans" would readily agree with impeachment. There is nothing out there that even comes close to reaching this level. As a matter of fact, most Americans do not want to see Trump impeached. The party trying to impeach Trump is not even sure about how many or what articles of impeachment they will use. The Trump haters and the Democratic party faithful that are screaming for impeachment don't really matter in this process. If they can't bring the rest of the country along it is going to be an unmitigated disaster for the Democrats somewhere down the road.

The only conclusion that can be reached is that this is a political stunt aimed at damaging Trump in the runup to the 2020 elections. This all about power and politics and not about helping people or bettering the country.

People cast their ballot for Trump in anger at the corrupt political system. They cast their ballots while saying it is no longer business as usual. This entire impeachment process only confirms to Trump supporters:
    • The system is corrupt
    • The mainstream media are dishonest and nothing more than political activist
    • The deep state is real and well-entrenched (in both parties)

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Gracy May (Today), onevoice (Today), Sadieblue (Today), Satori (Today), Star Mariner (Today), Valerie Villars (Today)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

RGRAY/ The system is corrupt
    The mainstream media are dishonest and nothing more than political activist
    The deep state is real and well-entrenched (in both parties)

yes, and this is why we are all on the outside, looking in and trying to understand what is going on, what is real?
    That is why i don't take too much of a righteous attitude about anything I believe I know , see or say.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

rgray222 (Today), Satori (Today), Valerie Villars (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst 1 4 14