1. Link to Post #401
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,293 times in 21,093 posts

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Fitton: Trump shouldn't be on trial, Adam Schiff should
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (17th January 2020), NancyV (30th January 2020), raregem (20th January 2020)

3. Link to Post #402
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

I tried to copy the email from Ben at grrrgraphics but the pictures did not translate. My apologies. The gist of his message and this post has to do with Pelosi and the signing for the impeachment of Trump. This was just ridicuous. So much childs' play running our country.
    I found the video where it is true she signed each letter with a different pen. NOT ONCE BUT TWICE!

Written by Ben Garrison:
    IMPEACHMENT SHAM ALERT

It's only the third time in history that a president is being impeached.

But this impeachment, this is a "sham". Never again will impeachment be viewed as a legitimate process. This is about power. Maintaining power inside the Deep State.

We have had enough! Have You?

Trump will beat this impeachment. It's in the GOP majority Senate and the ball is in Mitch McConnell's court.

#StayTooned

Pelosi's Poison Pens

As we watched Nancy Pelosi sign the articles of impeachment, we were overcome with disgust. What was supposed to be a sad and somber affair (her words), was unnecessarily made into a pompous and grandiose spectacle.

Each letter of her name was signed individually with a separate golden pen. Clearly she was enjoying herself as she attempted to aggrandize the ‘historic’ manufactured spectacle.

Read the REST of the Story only at GrrrGraphics

—Ben Garrison

Impeachment Will Not Prevail!
    Interested in owning a piece of American history?

Then check out our biggest prints yet of "Impeachment Swamp."

Here is the Pelosi signing video link since it is an unsupported file.

(Note: it was originally sourced from YouTube)
    Last edited by Franny; 17th January 2020 at 01:19.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th January 2020), NancyV (30th January 2020), onevoice (18th January 2020), RunningDeer (17th January 2020), Satori (18th January 2020)

5. Link to Post #403
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    I tried to copy the email from Ben at grrrgraphics but the pictures did not translate.
    Here ya go, raregem.
    article

Plus one more...not included in the article.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 23rd January 2020 at 12:26.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bluegreen (17th January 2020), modini (23rd January 2020), NancyV (30th January 2020), onevoice (18th January 2020), raregem (17th January 2020), Satori (18th January 2020)

7. Link to Post #404
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jagman (17th January 2020), NancyV (30th January 2020), raregem (17th January 2020)

9. Link to Post #405
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

We the People should have the ability to seek damages in Court for all this FAKE impeachment nonsense!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

BushPilot (17th January 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2020), raregem (20th January 2020)

11. Link to Post #406
    Language
    Thanks

OH NO! ANYTHING BUT THAT! 😂

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

modini (23rd January 2020), raregem (20th January 2020)

13. Link to Post #407
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Already saw one of those pens on Ebay... guess they wanna get the most they can before the value drops.

Interestingly, a signed/numbered Limited Edition from the 2016 election run-up of The Art of the Deal started at a $5K opening bid and has been bought (not sure for how much).
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

raregem (20th January 2020)

15. Link to Post #408
    Language
    Thanks

Sen. Cruz: Senate will not let itself become the circus the house is:

¤=[Post Update]=¤

He's a Star! ⭐️

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (18th January 2020), modini (23rd January 2020), raregem (20th January 2020)

17. Link to Post #409
    Language
    Thanks

What happens when obvious liberal CNN bias are confronted with "too much" common sense coming from Liberal Harvard Professor? (It is 100% unedited CNN video lol ... 1 word: amazing!)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (30th January 2020), raregem (20th January 2020)

19. Link to Post #410
    Language
    Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

modini (23rd January 2020), onevoice (22nd January 2020), raregem (22nd January 2020)

21. Link to Post #411
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

There's a popular betting website that shows the likelihood of political events — here's what it says about Trump's impeachment odds

Quote Bets on the website that the Senate would convict Trump were trading at $0.10 on Thursday, which translates to users forecasting a 10% chance that the Senate votes to convict.

There's an 83% chance that Trump will complete his first term, according to a bet on the site. Another bet said there was a 10% chance the president would resign during his first term.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

22. Link to Post #412
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,313 times in 1,402 posts

If and when Trump resigned it would only be due to foul play like they had one of his children or grandchildren hostage or some such thing. Otherwise he will never give them that satisfaction. I'll put it this way. The Trump base of support has about had it with the left's crap! If and when they try to remove Trump from office to take away their president gun fire will erupt and like never before in the USA since the outbreak of the civil war itself! My father was a gun nut! An absolute nut over them and so were his buddies! They had it all, could get it all, and played with it all from grenade launchers to tanks they had access when I was growing up! I don't imagine that things have changed that much! I also don't think people have any real idea of just how well armed those type individuals really are and also how well trained they all are in using them. My dad knew all about them, how to fix them, break them down, their history! His entire circle and their children all the same! I'm the only one in my entire family on the male side to have never killed a white tail deer! They all think I'm the strange one! If and when the crap really hit the fan and these people were out there I'd be afraid of them. They know what they are doing, they've been there before and I think they were better at what they did than the men that are active duty today and that they'd probably surprise everyone with just how well prepped they are to defend. It all seems to me like they want to ignite it rather than give in so I really look for gun fire to erupt before the election. In all likelihood we could see someone get their head blown clean off before this is all over. God help all of the world if it is Trump when it happens.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

NancyV (30th January 2020)

24. Link to Post #413
    Language
    Thanks

25. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

NancyV (30th January 2020)

26. Link to Post #414
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    If and when Trump resigned it would only be due to foul play like they had one of his children or grandchildren hostage or some such thing. Otherwise he will never give them that satisfaction. I'll put it this way. The Trump base of support has about had it with the left's crap! If and when they try to remove Trump from office to take away their president gun fire will erupt and like never before in the USA since the outbreak of the civil war itself!
    Hi Ratzinger. Are you relating this as an unbiased journalist on the ground may report on something, or what you want to see happen should this event occur?

As an aside here, it disturbs me that there are many varying factions of left and right, often those on the same side having fundamental disagreements, yet it is almost always universally observed here in America as simply left vs right. No nuance what so ever.

Examples. Some on the right are pro choice, while some on the left are pro gun.

27. Link to Post #415
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    If and when Trump resigned it would only be due to foul play like they had one of his children or grandchildren hostage or some such thing. Otherwise he will never give them that satisfaction. I'll put it this way. The Trump base of support has about had it with the left's crap! If and when they try to remove Trump from office to take away their president gun fire will erupt and like never before in the USA since the outbreak of the civil war itself!
    Hi Ratzinger. Are you relating this as an unbiased journalist on the ground may report on something, or what you want to see happen should this event occur?

As an aside here, it disturbs me that there are many varying factions of left and right, often those on the same side having fundamental disagreements, yet it is almost always universally observed here in America as simply left vs right. No nuance what so ever.

Examples. Some on the right are pro choice, while some on the left are pro gun.
    My father was a staunch democrat. I'm well aware of the "moderates" as it likely is the bulk of the pop. at this point I would think. The part of the moderate element to fear is the gun rights, second amendment loving part that supports the prez. I believe they make up the bulk of the moderates. That is to say, I feel more moderates support Trump than do not.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (23rd January 2020)

29. Link to Post #416
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My father was a staunch democrat. I'm well aware of the "moderates" as it likely is the bulk of the pop. at this point I would think. The part of the moderate element to fear is the gun rights, second amendment loving part that supports the prez. I believe they make up the bulk of the moderates. That is to say, I feel more moderates support Trump than do not.
    Not sure I'm quite following you here. Could you maybe break that down to basic abc's in answering my question?

Perhaps you did, but as we all well know text talk has it's drawbacks.

30. Link to Post #417
    Thanks

I'm saying the only reason we have peace now is because the target is not defined. No one is clear on who the enemy is at this writing. That is all that keeps the peace. I believe the bulk of the moderates (dems and republicans) and republicans that are way right into extremes of conservatives but that all support Trump outnumber the left behind what we see happening here in the impeachment, which by the by is going for blood. My fear is that the "enemy" is starting to now become more defined, easier to see and name. Once a clearer target is presented to the masses defining for them exactly who that enemy is the chances of them acting on it increase and therefore the chances of violence outbreaks increase also.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Gracy (23rd January 2020), NancyV (30th January 2020)

32. Link to Post #418
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm saying the only reason we have peace now is because the target is not defined. No one is clear on who the enemy is at this writing. That is all that keeps the peace. I believe the bulk of the moderates (dems and republicans) and republicans that are way right into extremes of conservatives but that all support Trump outnumber the left behind what we see happening here in the impeachment, which by the by is going for blood. My fear is that the "enemy" is starting to now become more defined, easier to see and name. Once a clearer target is presented to the masses defining for them exactly who that enemy is the chances of them acting on it increase and therefore the chances of violence outbreaks increase also.
    Do you think these outbreaks of violence would erupt if the pres simply loses at the ballot box, and he starts blaming a rigged election?

33. Link to Post #419
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,437 times in 10,160 posts

The real reason President Trump is being impeached

What did Rep. Adam Schiff and fellow House Managers tells us in the first day of the impeachment hearings that reveals the real reason for this action?

Well, besides doing their best Warner Wolfe impression by going to the video, they tipped their hand once again as to why they brought the impeachment charges to begin with against President Trump.

I am referencing the ties between US intel players, Ukraine, and a think tank called the Atlantic Council.

The Atlantic Council is lead by General James Jones, who is the former National Security Advisor for Obama. The group has major funding ties to the Ukraine including benefactor Dmitri Alperovitch, who is the founder of CrowdStrike, and Victor Pinchuk of Burisma.

More here: https://grayseconomy.com/2020/01/22/...ing-impeached/

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Baby Steps (23rd January 2020), ClearWater (23rd January 2020), edina (23rd January 2020), JRS (1st February 2020), NancyV (30th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020)

35. Link to Post #420
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    The real reason President Trump is being impeached

What did Rep. Adam Schiff and fellow House Managers tells us in the first day of the impeachment hearings that reveals the real reason for this action?

Well, besides doing their best Warner Wolfe impression by going to the video, they tipped their hand once again as to why they brought the impeachment charges to begin with against President Trump.

I am referencing the ties between US intel players, Ukraine, and a think tank called the Atlantic Council.

The Atlantic Council is lead by General James Jones, who is the former National Security Advisor for Obama. The group has major funding ties to the Ukraine including benefactor Dmitri Alperovitch, who is the founder of CrowdStrike, and Victor Pinchuk of Burisma.

More here: https://grayseconomy.com/2020/01/22/...ing-impeached/
    Would love to hear what Giuliani has to say -- if he'll be allowed to say it:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/23/rudy-g...n-allegations/

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

edina (24th January 2020), Sadieblue (26th January 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst 1 11 21 23 LastLast