+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast

Thread: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

1. Link to Post #241
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,268 times in 3,170 posts

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Onawah/ sorry but mainstream news or not, I didn't think anyone was un aware that the President of the United states is about to be impeached .

The story surrounding it, the whys , the he said, she said etc can be debated. But the story is real regardless of it being the Sarge report or mad Magazine

so I guess my point is, DEMOCRATS MOVING AHEAD WITH IMPEACHMENT

and feel free to comment.

and that "Morass" as you call it is about an Election coming in 2020. A Presidential election in the USA.

THANKS ONWAH FOR YOU CLARIFICATION AS WELL. P D
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 5th December 2019 at 21:23. Reason: CLARITY

2. Link to Post #242
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

The fact that I don't follow mainstream news doesn't mean I am totally unaware, but thanks for the clarification, Doug.
    One would have to be pretty oblivious not to know there is an impeachment process going on and that it relates to the upcoming election.
    Fortunately, I doubt ANY Avalonians are that unaware.
    But it looks like Exomatrix has filled in where you did not.
    And like Exo, my request was not really on my own behalf ( I'm not really that interested in the "circus"), but for those reading the forum, members and non-members alike, who might want a bit more direction to information that could be pertinent and worth pursuing.
    That's the kind of attention to detail that makes Avalon the exception when it comes to forums.

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Onawah/ sorry but mainstream news or not, I didn't think anyone was un aware that the President of the United states is about to be impeached .

The story surrounding it, the whys , the he said, she said etc can be debated. But the story is real regardless of it being the Sarge report or mad Magazine

so I guess my point is, DEMOCRATS MOVING AHEAD WITH IMPEACHMENT

and feel free to comment.

and that "Morass" as you call it is about an Election coming in 2020. A Presidential election in the USA.
    Each breath a gift...

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

pyrangello (5th December 2019), thepainterdoug (5th December 2019), wondering (6th December 2019)

4. Link to Post #243
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

What a dog and pony show this is, especially when Biden is on video saying and executing exactly what these yahoos are trying to accuse this president of. Then you have so called witnesses who heard 2cd hand , changed their sworn statements 3 times before appearing , nobody was cross examined but everyone had an opinion and opinions don't matter in court. Fact 1 - there never was an investigation by the Ukraine Fact 2 they did receive there foreign aid without fact 1 happening. And we have a whistle blower who is anonymous that started this all,lol. It could be Mickey Mouse for all we know. Most of congress is made up of attorneys , An attorney;s creed should read- THROW ENOUGH STUFF ON THE WALL DAY AFTER DAY AND WISH FOR SOMETHING TO STICK. This time and energy wasted is the biggest pile of cow dung ever accumulated on the planet, what skills these polished politicians have, A kindergarten child has more skills then these balls of goo with a head.

Border protection, Trade deal with mexico and Canada, an infrastructure bill for the US to create more jobs, The only one you hear speaking the loudest about this is President Trump, it doesn't matter about the american people to some high ranking democrats, because when you can be independent without aid, you don't need the democratic agenda of keeping the man down and relying on government.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th December 2019), NancyV (6th December 2019), onawah (7th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Satori (6th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2019), thepainterdoug (5th December 2019)

6. Link to Post #244
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    Well, aside from the fact that it's all theater, contrived and scripted BS, the Democrats do appear as rabid dogs. They don't even believe they are far enough left. They don't have a conscience or care about their constituency. They just hate Trump and other Republicans who threaten their bizarre agendas.

Yes, I know the Republicans have their own bizarre agendas.

Divide and conquer, eh?
    This is from Jose Mujica Uruguay's expresident
    Attached Images  

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

conk (9th December 2019), Ivanhoe (6th December 2019), onawah (7th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), pyrangello (5th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2019), thepainterdoug (5th December 2019), wondering (6th December 2019)

8. Link to Post #245
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Congress will vote to impeach. The senate won't. If this was designed as theatre to get those sitting on the fence to vote democrat, it's going to fail. It's going to harden his base and he'll get the sympathy vote from the undecided.

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2019), Chester (21st January 2020), ClearWater (6th December 2019), Gracy (6th December 2019), NancyV (6th December 2019), onawah (7th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), pyrangello (5th December 2019), Satori (6th December 2019), wondering (6th December 2019)

10. Link to Post #246
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Leave it to a liberal critic of Trump, a man who freely admits here that he voted against him in fact, to finally be a witness with a level headed voice of reason in the room. Liberal doesn't have to mean hyper partisan, even in today's climate of hair on fire Trump Derangement Syndrome, and that's why I've always had a deep respect for Professor Jonathan Turley.

"Real Clear Politics" actually did a great breakdown of him and his testimony, especially for msm these days. The following article I highly recommend, it's concise, and straight to the point.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ey_141888.html

His opening statement, 9:22 long.

It's easy to see why the democrats had no questions for him.

11. Link to Post #247
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (6th December 2019), onawah (7th December 2019), yiolas (6th December 2019)

13. Link to Post #248
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Pelosi looks and sounds senile to me in that CNN video. She talks about how much heart she has and how she prays for others.

I last heard that same speech from a neighbor of mine, who months later proceeded to tell me I was an evil witch and spew such hatred it took my breath away.

Words, words and more words. Nancy doesn't even seem alive to me. She has no life.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2019), ClearWater (6th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (6th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (6th December 2019), Ivanhoe (6th December 2019), Mercedes (6th December 2019), NancyV (6th December 2019), onawah (6th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2019), T Smith (18th January 2020), thepainterdoug (6th December 2019), yiolas (6th December 2019)

15. Link to Post #249
    Thanks

val so true/ this bunk from pelosi that she's a catholic and has no hatred for anyone. really?? just talk, words etc, but heart and actions say another. she along with the dems hate trump, because he has thrown a monkey wrench into their business as usual game.
    and thats why, i love him!
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 6th December 2019 at 09:16.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

onawah (7th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2019), yiolas (6th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #250
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

she along with the dems hate trump, because he has thrown a monkey wrench into their business as usual game.
    and that why, i love him!
    The dems work side by side with Trump and gang on a number of issues, can you define more what you mean, Doug, by "their business as usual game" that Trump is supposedly throwing monkey wrenches into?

18. Link to Post #251
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It's what happens when you allow yourself to become a puppet!
    Pelosi even moves like one, jerky, stiff and wooden.
    The light in her eyes is only a reflection of the spotlight and camera flashes directed at her.
    I'm sure that, in person, her eyes are like a black hole.

Resentment is just another word for hate.
    But I think Trump is a narcissist, and that's not much better.
    If you think he isn't also part of the problem I suggest reading this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...NOT-the-answer
    and reading more about Agendas 21 and 2030, which he is powerless to prevent.
    The foremost way to get into political office these days is to sell and compromise yourself.
    Trump has sold out to the Vatican, to Israel, to the warmongers and puppets in his Cabinet and to corporations that poison and pollute.
    Pretty much the same puppetmasters the DNC has sold itself to.
    The stupid things that politicians do, whether wittingly or unwittingly, are distracting us from the real, secret agendas of the puppet masters, which is population culling ala Agendas 21 and 2030, and establishing the NWO for those who survive the culling.

That is well under way via wars, vaccines, GMOs, emfs and cell phone towers, glysophate, chemtrails, and all the other assaults on our frail human minds and bodies and our fragile ecosystem.
    What a waste of time and money and attention the impeachment circus is!
    Why bother?
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Nancy doesn't even seem alive to me. She has no life.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th December 2019 at 04:31.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

angelfire (8th December 2019), Franny (7th December 2019), Gracy (6th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2019)

20. Link to Post #252
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I'm getting the message that that video is unavailable.
    This one may still work:

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Leave it to a liberal critic of Trump, a man who freely admits here that he voted against him in fact, to finally be a witness with a level headed voice of reason in the room. Liberal doesn't have to mean hyper partisan, even in today's climate of hair on fire Trump Derangement Syndrome, and that's why I've always had a deep respect for Professor Jonathan Turley.

"Real Clear Politics" actually did a great breakdown of him and his testimony, especially for msm these days. The following article I highly recommend, it's concise, and straight to the point.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...ey_141888.html

His opening statement, 9:22 long.

It's easy to see why the democrats had no questions for him.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy (6th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), sunflower (7th December 2019)

22. Link to Post #253
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Trump will be acquitted in the Senate bottom line! Dems fail ! Donald gets reelected! We could see a major False Flag soon?

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

onawah (7th December 2019), Pam (6th December 2019), pyrangello (9th December 2019), yiolas (6th December 2019)

24. Link to Post #254
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Unless Trump gets assassinated ( or apparently so) and we have Pence for POTUS, which I think would just suit the elites to a "T".

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Trump will be acquitted in the Senate bottom line! Dems fail ! Donald gets reelected! We could see a major False Flag soon?
    Each breath a gift...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Pam (6th December 2019)

26. Link to Post #255
    Thanks

Gracy what I mean is he is an outsider, not a standard Politician and does what he wants in his own way. I never heard openly the terms deep state, fake news , before trump. he uses twitter , fabricates and exaggerates openly, rather than with a smooth hidden and appropriate exterior. And he doesn't perpetuate these continual wars that seem to be the way of life for Washington. In the end, I can't say what will be the outcome, but I'm sure Hillary would have already been in another major war. Good or bad , he is a wild card in my view.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (6th December 2019), gini (7th December 2019), Gracy (6th December 2019), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2019), sunflower (7th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #256
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Impeachment's HUGE BACKFIRE, Trump's Approval IS UP, CNN Ratings THREE YEAR LOW! Gotta Hurt!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

29. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bluegreen (6th December 2019)

30. Link to Post #257
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,433 times in 10,158 posts

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Alan (6th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (7th December 2019), Franny (6th December 2019), Mercedes (6th December 2019), pyrangello (9th December 2019), thepainterdoug (6th December 2019)

32. Link to Post #258
    Language
    English
    Thanks

He's been very hawkish with Russia, and his support of Israel gives the Zionists the go-ahead to be as hawkish as they like. See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1325572
    And he doesn't perpetuate these continual wars that seem to be the way of life for Washington.
    Last edited by onawah; 6th December 2019 at 17:49.
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (6th December 2019), pyrangello (9th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #259
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,843 times in 2,591 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    Pelosi looks and sounds senile to me in that CNN video. She talks about how much heart she has and how she prays for others.

I last heard that same speech from a neighbor of mine, who months later proceeded to tell me I was an evil witch and spew such hatred it took my breath away.

Words, words and more words. Nancy doesn't even seem alive to me. She has no life.
    Yes. haha - Reminds me of old Willie S and his insights:
    "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th December 2019), pyrangello (9th December 2019)

36. Link to Post #260
    Thanks

ONAWAH/ I didn't say he's problem free. He does have to operate within certain confines, certain realities. Its all a matter of degree. And an amazing little trick I like that he did was hiring the biggest hawk John Bolton for Sec od Defense, sending a scary message out to all, and then neutered him and dismissed him. Interesting use of this Hawk.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Philippe (10th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst 1 3 13 23 LastLast