Thread: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

1. Link to Post #281
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,665 times in 20,818 posts

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Jim Jordan spoke very clearly about the real reason behind the Trump's impeachment: "The Democrats have never accepted the will of the American people.'
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (12th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), edina (12th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), Sadieblue (13th December 2019), Satori (12th December 2019)

3. Link to Post #282
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Rep. Gaetz Exposes Hunter Biden's Dark History of Corruption
    12/12/19

"Rep. Matt Gaetz cuts through the nonsense at the impeachment hearing today and exposed the a central issue to the case: Hunter Biden's corruption with Burisma in Ukraine.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), Satori (13th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

SCATHING summary of this guy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), Satori (13th December 2019)

7. Link to Post #284
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

.....just another carefully precalculated political scandal meant to expose agendas of various individuals acting within the apparatus.

What’s becoming more n more transparent through out the last decade on confusions and rivalry is that whoever have more money in the game win.
    Same in the UK, same everywhere. Ideas, ideologies, sense of righteousness are being smashed to the ground as faint apparitions and illusions against the power of currencies.
    It’s not a war of opinions, or conflict between any right and wrong, right and left,
    there is no TRUE discussion between the opponents going on, no debate .

The art of philosophical, rhetorical and political debate as known and practised by Greek philosophers and Indian philosophers alike, for thousands of years, the very art of debate with opponents standing on equal grounds using pure logical reasoning to defend their philosophy or political strategy , with bare hands not wielding any weapons or bribes for the judges,
    this art was largely lost and forgotten comes 21st century AD.

It’s clearly a money war and that of conspicuous law suits and dirty tactics.

The same people( aka opponents) are not enough to hold discussion face to face.

That and as a matter of fact can not be influenced by anybody. All of your so called “emissaries” can be also “emperors” since most of them are multi-millionaires or billionaires openly or covertly, with potential to operate whole hidden empires.

No news the proof will stay in the muffin.

🧁

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #285
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Elixir (14th December 2019), Gracy (13th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), RunningDeer (14th December 2019)

11. Link to Post #286
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Am I supposed to be outraged over this? There's a lot more to criticize democrats for than a congressman watching golf. If they were serious, honest brokers in this, they could hit Trump with some real charges like using his office to further enrich himself and his family, or continuing the illegal wars for instance, but then that would come full circle and bring a lot of them down as well, and they like keeping these things as they are as much as the republicans.

Therefore they put on this mind numbing, nebulous, evidence free clown show instead. So if there's something to piss me off, it's them wasting everyone's time sucking all the oxygen out of the room with this nonsense that probably happens all the time anyway, not this particular clown easily distracted by his laptop.

To be clear I'm not having a go at you here John, and I appreciate a lot of the information you dig up, but I'm about out of patience with this petty, rank partisan sniping that goes on back and forth, especially on social media.

It's really getting old, and it's getting so bad that people can hardly even talk to each other any more unless their political allegiances align almost perfectly.

12. Link to Post #287
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Am I supposed to be outraged over this? There's a lot more to criticize democrats for than a congressman watching golf. If they were serious, honest brokers in this, they could hit Trump with some real charges like using his office to further enrich himself and his family, or continuing the illegal wars for instance, but then that would come full circle and bring a lot of them down as well, and they like keeping these things as they are as much as the republicans.

Therefore they put on this mind numbing, nebulous, evidence free clown show instead. So if there's something to piss me off, it's them wasting everyone's time sucking all the oxygen out of the room with this nonsense that probably happens all the time anyway, not this particular clown easily distracted by his laptop.

To be clear I'm not having a go at you here John, and I appreciate a lot of the information you dig up, but I'm about out of patience with this petty, rank partisan sniping that goes on back and forth, especially on social media.

It's really getting old, and it's getting so bad that people can hardly even talk to each other any more unless their political allegiances align almost perfectly.

I just found it amusing & funny ... maybe because am not from USA (am Dutch).

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th December 2019), Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Deux Corbeaux (14th December 2019), Gracy (13th December 2019), onawah (13th December 2019)

14. Link to Post #288
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just found it amusing & funny ... maybe because am not from USA (am Dutch).
    Okay, I'm with ya, I know you're Dutch John, but even people from other countries can be heavily invested in US politics. A bbrief description on postings like that can save on some unnecessary misunderstandings.

Now I'm aware that you just thought it was cute, and that's fine, but that tweet was straight out of the barrel of outrage culture which has grown thick and heavy in the ethers here.
    Last edited by Gracy; 13th December 2019 at 18:04.

15. Link to Post #289
    Language
    Thanks

Rep. Collins STORMS OUT of Impeachment Hearing Over Egregious Dem Lies (watch till the end).
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th December 2019 at 18:20.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), justntime2learn (13th December 2019), onevoice (13th December 2019), Satori (13th December 2019)

17. Link to Post #290
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I would think that anyone with half a brain, regardless of where they reside or their Left or Right leaning, would have to be struck on occasion at the inanity of this ridiculous carnival side show, which shows beyond the shadow of a doubt the deplorable state of US politics.
    The politician's preference to focus on golf instead is just one indicator of that (though whether he has half a brain or not is not a given).
    Last edited by onawah; 13th December 2019 at 19:13.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), ClearWater (20th December 2019), Gracy (13th December 2019)

19. Link to Post #291
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The politician's preference to focus on golf instead is just one indicator of that (though whether he has half a brain or not is not a given).
    Thanks for the laugh onawah. That made my day!

20. Link to Post #292
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

A bit of humor about a very serious circumstance: (Enjoy!)

In Unity, Peace and Love
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), RunningDeer (14th December 2019), Satori (14th December 2019), SunSea (18th December 2019)

22. Link to Post #293
    Language
    Thanks

'The Five' reacts to House Judiciary approving articles of impeachment

House Judiciary Committee approves two articles of impeachment against President Trump; reaction and analysis on 'The Five.'

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), RunningDeer (14th December 2019)

24. Link to Post #294
    Language
    Thanks

NOBODY EVEN CARES! - AND THEY CAN'T BELIEVE IT! 😂

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019)

26. Link to Post #295
    Language
    English
    Thanks

America’s Two-Headed One Party System
    12/13/19
    https://caitlinjohnstone.com/2019/12...-party-system/

"There’s a scene from John Steinbeck’s The Pearl that’s been coming back to me over and over again ever since I started writing about US politics. I find it amazing that this scene hasn’t become a political meme yet, given Steinbeck’s fame and given its perfect illustration of the fake two-party system that we see in western so-called democracies.

The Pearl is a short novel about a poor fisherman, Kino, who discovers the titular enormous gem in an oyster and goes to sell it to the pearl buyers in town. What he doesn’t know is that the buyers, while they have multiple offices and pretend to compete with each other, all actually work for the same owner.

“Kino has found the Pearl of the World,” Steinbeck writes.
    https://learn.stleonards.vic.edu.au/...-Steinbeck.pdf
    “In the town, in little offices, sat the men who bought pearls from the fishers. They waited in their chairs until the pearls came in, and then they cackled and fought and shouted and threatened until they reached the lowest price the fisherman would stand.”

“And when the buying was over, these buyers sat alone and their fingers played restlessly with the pearls, and they wished they owned the pearls. For there were not many buyers really – there was only one, and he kept these agents in separate offices to give a semblance of competition.”

When Kino brings the priceless pearl to the sellers, they put on a performance, working together to deceive him into thinking it has no value in order to cheat him out of it for a ridiculously low price.

The man behind the desk said: “I have put a value on this pearl. The owner here does not think it fair. I will ask you to examine this – this thing and make an offer. Notice,” he said to Kino, “I have not mentioned what I have offered.”

The first dealer, dry and stringy, seemed now to see the pearl for the first time. He took it up, rolled it quickly between thumb and forefinger, and then cast it contemptuously back into the tray.

“Do not include me in the discussion,” he said dryly. “I will make no offer at all. I do not want it. This is not a pearl – it is a monstrosity.” His thin lips curled.

Now the second dealer, a little man with a shy soft voice, took up the pearl, and he examined it carefully. He took a glass from his pocket and inspected it under magnification. Then he laughed softly.

“Better pearls are made of paste,” he said. “I know these things. This is soft and chalky, it will lose its color and die in a few months. Look-” He offered the glass to Kino, showed him how to use it, and Kino, who had never seen a pearl’s surface magnified, was shocked at the strange-looking surface.

The third dealer took the pearl from Kino’s hands. “One of my clients likes such things,” he said. “I will offer five hundred pesos, and perhaps I can sell it to my client for six hundred.”

Kino reached quickly and snatched the pearl from his hand. He wrapped it in the deerskin and thrust it inside his shirt. The man behind the desk said, “I’m a fool, I know, but my first offer stands. I still offer one thousand. What are you doing?” he asked, as Kino thrust the pearl out of sight.

“I am cheated,” Kino cried fiercely. “My pearl is not for sale here. I will go, perhaps even to the capital.”

Now the dealers glanced quickly at one another. They knew they had played too hard; they knew they would be disciplined for their failure, and the man at the desk said quickly, “I might go to fifteen hundred.”

This is exactly how the two-headed one-party system works, in America and elsewhere. One party owned by one imperialist oligarchic class is placed in two separate offices “to give some semblance of competition,” just like Steinbeck’s pearl buyers. And just like Steinbeck’s pearl buyers they work together to deceive the people into accepting the lowest possible bid, in their case meaning the acceptance of virtually no change at all from the imperialist oligarchic status quo.

You see this kleptocratic dynamic at play regardless of who is in office. When the two-headed one-party system convinced Americans to sell their pearl to Barack Obama, for example, their payment took the form of a corporatist healthcare scam deceitfully labeled the Affordable Care Act and a pathetic temporary band-aid on the sucking chest wound of environmental peril, along with a continuation and expansion of all of Bush’s most depraved foreign and domestic policies.

Then Kino, angry and determined never again to be deceived, sold his pearl to the Republican Party. This time his payment consisted of a tax break for the wealthy and some verbiage about a wall, along with a continuation and expansion of all of Obama’s most depraved foreign and domestic policies.

This pattern repeats over and over and over again, whether it’s the presidency or Congress, and the people never learn their lesson. They’re trained to think of the two parties as competing, when really they’re more like the left fist and the right fist on the same boxer. An orthodox-stance boxer uses the left jab and the right cross in conjunction with each other in one-two punch combinations to accomplish the same goal, namely to leave his opponent staring up at the arena lights and rethinking his life decisions. And in this case, the boxer’s opponent is you.

Ralph Nader, who to this day is still falsely
    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/do...our-2016-vote/
    ...smeared as responsible for George W Bush’s pseudo-victory over Al Gore in 2000, occasionally shares an anecdote about the time he told his father that what America needs is a good third party.

“I’ll settle for a second,” his father replied.
    https://www.azquotes.com/quote/211052

This is the kind of clear seeing we all need to have. We need to not fall into the drama of the two-handed puppet show and mistake what we are seeing for two separate and competing entities. We need to see and be aware of the puppeteer at all times.

Look past the “semblance of competition” and watch what the pearl buyers are actually doing.

Ignore their words.

Ignore their fake pro-wrestling kayfabe combat over impeachment agendas they know will never bear fruit and their Russia conspiracies they know are pure nonsense.

Watch their actual behaviors instead.

Don’t fall for the illusion.

Don’t get sucked into the drama of the two-handed puppet show.

Don’t be deceived, Kino.

Don’t sell your pearl."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1327376
    Each breath a gift...

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Elixir (14th December 2019), Kindred (21st December 2019), Ratszinger (14th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019), SunSea (18th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #296
    Language
    Thanks

EXPOSED: Deep State Plot Against Trump | Louder with Crowder

To get the bigger picture why they PUSH for "impeachment" using SAME TACTICS as they did with the #RussiaGate!

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), onawah (14th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019)

30. Link to Post #297
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Impeachment IMPOSSIBLE! | *Highlights (R)* House Judiciary cmte impeachment hearing:

House Judiciary Committee holds first impeachment hearing! This impeachment is a JOKE..the democrats are a JOKE and the media are the biggest JOKE! *UPDATE* ‘Are You Ready?’: Pelosi Asks Caucus to Rally Before Statement on Impeachment! House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Thursday that the House is moving forward to draft articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019)

32. Link to Post #298
    Language
    English
    Thanks

See: OBAMA SHADOWNET, PSYOP IMPEACHMENT, UKRAINE CORRUPTION WITH PATRICK BERGY
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1327458
    Each breath a gift...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2019), Reinhard (15th December 2019)

34. Link to Post #299
    Language
    Thanks

100% Related: AG Bill Barr Just UNLOADED on Deep State FBI:

35. Link to Post #300
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Over 8 INDICTMENTS HANDED DOWN IN CONNECTION TO ADAM SCHIFF AND HILLARY CLINTON

TREY GOWDY DROPS SHOCKING BOMBSHELL ON JAMES COMEY

Trey Gowdy on Trump's expected impeachment trial in the Senate:

Solomon: FBI didn't treat Carter Page, Trump fairly for years:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 15th December 2019 at 20:43.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

pyrangello (16th December 2019), Satori (15th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst 1 5 15 23 LastLast