+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast

Thread: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

1. Link to Post #361
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,115 times in 781 posts

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

GREAT ARTICLE ON THE IMPEACHMENT SITUATION/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...XwWe3zqc_CCOEE

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th December 2019), Ratszinger (22nd December 2019), Satori (22nd December 2019)

3. Link to Post #362
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,829 times in 3,320 posts

“I’m not for impeachment without bipartisan support.”

- Nancy Pelosi (March 2019)
    ~no need2follow anyone only consider to broaden (y)our horizon of possibilities
    ~new: Stop5G.net & FB Groups/Stop5G

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (26th December 2019)

5. Link to Post #363
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    GREAT ARTICLE ON THE IMPEACHMENT SITUATION/ https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...XwWe3zqc_CCOEE
    Washington Post media bias rating is Lean Left.

The Washington Post has a Lean Left media bias rating. AllSides gives The Washington Post this media bias rating with high confidence.
    A March 2013 AllSides blind bias survey found that The Washington Post has a Lean Left media bias. To conduct a blind bias survey, AllSides gathers readers from all over the political bias spectrum, and has them read and rate the bias of articles blindly — without telling them who wrote the article or which media outlet it came from. Then, we take the average bias rating of several articles from a given media outlet to arrive at our final bias rating. AllSides normalizes this data, making sure that the survey audience accurately reflects the social and political diversity of the nation.

A majority of over 7,000 community members agreed with a Lean Left AllSides Media Bias Rating as of July 2016. Among those who disagreed, 66 members gave the newspaper an average bias rating of 58.8, putting The Washington Post on the boundary of a Lean Left and Center media bias rating. These results, along with a 2005 UCLA study measuring media bias, reinforce AllSides' Lean Left Washington Post bias rating.

A 2014 Pew Research Center survey found most of the Washington Post audience — 61% — has left-of-center political views. Just 7% of Washington Post consumers are consistently conservative; 20% are of mixed political persuasion.

The Post has endorsed Democratic presidential candidates for at least nine presidential elections and has never endorsed a Republican for president.

The Washington Post was sued for defamation on February 19, 2019, following biased media reporting on a viral video of Covington Catholic High School students in January 2019. Attorneys for Covington student Nick Sandmann claim the Post published seven "false and defamatory articles." The complaint states:
    "... [T]he Post engaged in a modern-day form of McCarthyism by competing with CNN and NBC, among others, to claim leadership of a mainstream and social media mob of bullies which attacked, vilified, and threatened Nicholas Sandmann ("Nicholas"), an innocent secondary school child. The Post wrongfully targeted and bullied Nicholas because he was the white, Catholic student wearing a red "Make America Great Again" souvenir cap on a school field trip ...

[T]he Post knew and intended that its false and defamatory accusations would be republished by others, including media outlets and others on social media."

In December 2016, The Post published what some called "fake news" — a story that falsely claimed a Russian hacking operation had infiltrated the U.S. electrical grid.

The publication has been accused of both liberal and conservative biases over the years. American journalist and commentator Bill Moyers said that in the months leading up to the invasion of Iraq in 2003, the Post ran "more than 140 stories on its front page promoting the [Iraq] war, while contrary information 'got lost,' as one Post staffer told [journalist Howard] Kurtz."

In a study published in April 2007, a group of Yale professors found that study participants who were given a free subscription to the Post were 7.9–11.4% more likely to vote for the Democrat candidate for governor than those assigned to a control group. However, people who received a free subscription to the Washington Times, a conservative paper, were also more likely than controls to vote for the Democrat. The study authors said a sampling error might have played a role, as well as the fact that the Democrat candidate had more conservative positions than is typical for a Democrat, and "the month prior to the post-election survey was a difficult period for President Bush, one in which his overall approval rating fell by approximately 4 percentage points nationwide. It appears that heightened exposure to both papers’ news coverage, despite opposing ideological slants, moved public opinion away from Republicans."

According to a 2009 Oxford University Press book by Richard Davis on the impact of blogs on American politics, liberal bloggers link to The Washington Post and The New York Times more often than other major newspapers; yet, conservative bloggers also link often to liberal newspapers.

The Washington Post is the dominant newspaper in the U.S. capital and usually counted as one of the leading daily American newspapers. Over the years, it has distinguished itself through its political reporting on the workings of the White House, Congress and the U.S. government. Among the Post’s sections are national and international news, a metro section covering local news, a style section and a sports section.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd December 2019 at 18:55.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Satori (22nd December 2019), Soda (22nd December 2019)

7. Link to Post #364
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Cruz on Fox News SLAMS Dems’ Impeachment Sham & Obama Admins’ Legacy of DOJ & FBI Abusing Its Power:

After almost 3 years of FAKE MSM NEWS pushing the Russia Gate Narrative now this massive "Nothing Burger Circus"!

Screen-snapshot of my comment:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dramadems.png
Views:	17
Size:	114.1 KB
ID:	42118

Many world leaders (including China) multiple countries continues to support Democrats and visa versa SO WHAT! ... Both sides (Reps & Dems) get support from other countries and visa versa for decades ... nobody is "innocent" here ... but to assume it has an "overwhelming election-interference effect" overall is total BS ... Any idea how much CIA is involved influencing foreign countries politics (elections) last 50+ years? Do you? ... Hillary Clinton wanted WAR with Russia because of Lies sold by them over Ukraine & Syria (2015-2016) ... is it so strange that Russia said F.U. ... Still the "influence" always was bi-partisan from multiple countries including China interests! ... Dems are KNOWN for being over the top Drama Queens when they lose! (ps. I am Dutch by the way, I am born & raised in The Netherlands).

Cheers, John Kuhles 22 December 2019
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd December 2019 at 23:56.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Satori (22nd December 2019)

9. Link to Post #365
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

The Truth About Impeachment Stefan Molyneux

On December 18, 2019, the U.S. Congress voted on articles of impeachment against Pres. Donald J Trump. There were two votes – the first was on abuse of power, the second was on obstruction of Congress. The votes for the charge of abuse of power were 230 in favor, 197 against, and 1 present: All House Democrats voted in support, with the exceptions of Collin Peterson (MN) and Jeff Van Drew (NJ), who voted against, and Tulsi Gabbard (HI), who voted "present." All House Republicans voted against.

The votes for the charge of obstruction of Congress were 229 in favor, 198 against, and 1 present: Every Democrat voted in support except Peterson, Van Drew, and Jared Golden (ME), who voted against; and Gabbard, who once more voted "present.“ On the day of the impeachment vote, a Gallup poll was released reporting that Trump's approval rating increased by 6 points during the impeachment process, while support for impeachment dropped. July 31, 2016: the FBI opened up an investigation into Trump/Russia collusion – long before the election. The FBI then spied on four American citizens who were associated with President Trump’s campaign. British ex-spy Christopher Steele created an unverified “dossier,” which was used by the FBI to get spying warrants from the FISA court. The FBI repeatedly lied to the FISA court. The FBI did not inform the FISA court that the author of the “dossier” was a fanatical anti-Trumper – or that he was working for the Clinton campaign – or that he had been fired by the FBI for leaking information to the press – or that the dossier had not been independently verified – or that a news story supposedly “corroborating” the dossier actually came directly from the dossier. “TRUMP's (perverted) conduct in Moscow included hiring the presidential suite of the Ritz Carlton Hotel, where he knew President and Mrs. OBAMA (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia, and defiling the bed where they had slept by employing a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him. The hotel was known to be under FSB control with microphones and concealed cameras in all the main rooms to record anything they wanted to.” The spying continued after the election – Jan 6, 2017, then-FBI Director Comey briefs President-elect Trump on the Steele dossier. Trump was told that he was not under investigation, although he was, and the FBI was trying to entrap him in that very meeting. Hard to grasp that a sitting US Democrat President – Barack Obama – worked with senior members of the intelligence and investigatory agencies – who worked with Hillary Clinton – to deliver damaging information on her political opponent. Because they believed the media projections of an overwhelming Hillary Clinton victory, they took risks, altered documents and cut corners...

Source

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd December 2019 at 18:55.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), Satori (22nd December 2019)

11. Link to Post #366
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Impeachment verdict 'historic' but 'nothing has changed whatsoever':

Alex Shephard from The New Republic says “the last week has been historic, and both, nothing has changed whatsoever”.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd December 2019 at 18:54.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019)

13. Link to Post #367
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,575 times in 10,244 posts

PUNCHING BACK: LIL’ JOEY MIFSUD | THE MALTESE FALCON
    by Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    12/21/19

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pun...Maltese+Falcon
    "Italian prosecutors made an announcement on Friday evening that there is an "80 percent" chance that Professor Joseph Mifsud is no longer alive. Mifsud had been charged by the Agrigento Public Prosecution office with misuse of finances at a university where he was president in the southern Italian city of Agrigento, Sicily.

The Mueller Report refers to Joseph Mifsud as a "Russian spy", a claim which has long been denied by George Papadapoulos (aka "Papa D"), the young Trump Campaign volunteer who got caught in a perjury trap during the Mueller Investigation, leading to a 2-week sentence in Federal lock-up.

With the announcement of Mifsud's probable death in the Italian press, Papa D immediately tweeted: "Lil Joey Mifsud is not sleeping with the fishes. More to come."

Papa D was referring to his "Punching Back" iTunes podcast, in which he describes how he was used to launch the Mueller Investigation into Donald Trump's alleged collusion with the Russians to win the 2016 election. Thanks to AIM4Truth, I was able to embed it as a video on this site.

Papa D says, "Joseph Mifsud is the Maltese professor who Bob Mueller, Jim Comey and other pundits in the Mainstream Media, for the last two years characterized as a 'Russian Agent', who was feeding me information about the Russians possessing Hillary Clinton's emails and attempting to collude with me as an intermediary with the Russian government.

"Now, this lie - this one lie, alone turned this country on its head. We were fed lies about this individual, we were fed lies about what my interactions really were with this person, how I even met him, who his connections were and how he fits into the whole scandal.

"And I'm going to, for the first time ever, explain who this person is, how I met him, how he fits into these various reports and what I expect of his involvement with the Durham probe.

"Let's look at facts. Joseph Mifsud is not a Russian. Joseph Mifsud is a Maltese national, with extensive ties to Western intelligence apparatuses, including the CIA, the FBI, MI6 and Italian intelligence services."

Papa D goes on to describe how Mifsud set up a meeting in London between him and a beautiful honeypot who was described to him as "Putin's niece", where they were recording him and "basically trying to play" him. Apparently, she was a manager at a wine store in Moscow.

"People forget that it was no mystery that Donald Trump had been openly talking about working with Vladimir Putin at the strategic level to defeat ISIS and to hedge China, from probably the day he announced his candidacy in June or July of 2015.

"So, by the time I joined in March of 2016, he had probably mentioned this openess to work with Russia at least 50 times.

"So, as a foreign policy advisor whose job was to connect the candidates to foreign governments, to write foreign policy speeches for him and to basically meet with foreign governments to better understand where the US relations stood with them, I would have been derelict in my duties, as the FBI likes to say, if I didn't attempt to coordinate a meeting with Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump for a photo op!

"...In March of 2015, we now know that there had already been an attempt to not only set me up with fake information and fake situations but to also set the campaign up with the fake Russia story.

"Considering this entire scenario of Mifsud and 'Putin's niece' was fake and that the company, the London Center for International Law Practice, who introduced me to Mifsud in Rome by an intermediary of the FBI lied about why I was supposed to meet this person again."

This is an important video document, with important dates and details, created by a central figure caught up in the FBI's counterintelligence operation "Crossfire Hurricane" to destroy both the candidacy and the presidency of Donald Trump."

video here:
    https://aim4truthblog.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/george-papadopolous-reveals-british-connections.mp4?

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd December 2019 at 20:46. Reason: embedded the video
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), ExomatrixTV (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), pyrangello (23rd December 2019)

15. Link to Post #368
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,690 times in 1,156 posts

Once again Stefan Molyneux nails it. This is as good a summary of the impeachment sham, yes sham, backed up with sources as you'll get.

I'm referring to post 365 on this thread.
    Last edited by Satori; 22nd December 2019 at 21:57.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd December 2019), ExomatrixTV (22nd December 2019), mountain_jim (23rd December 2019), onevoice (23rd December 2019), pyrangello (23rd December 2019)

17. Link to Post #369
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd December 2019)

19. Link to Post #370
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,866 times in 947 posts

Giuliani Uncovered 8 Year, $12.5 BILLLION "Money-Laundering" Scheme in Ukraine -- By DEMOCRATS

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...e-by-democrats

And the rabbit hole gets deeper as we go doesn't it. The corruption and amounts of money being moved is just incredible. No wonder why this impeachment was fast tracked, Its almost like the rats are making their last stand.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd December 2019), Gracy May (24th December 2019)

21. Link to Post #371
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

22. Link to Post #372
    United States Moderator/Guide

Thanks
    Thanked 2,912 times in 449 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Giuliani Uncovered 8 Year, $12.5 BILLLION "Money-Laundering" Scheme in Ukraine -- By DEMOCRATS

https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...e-by-democrats

And the rabbit hole gets deeper as we go doesn't it. The corruption and amounts of money being moved is just incredible. No wonder why this impeachment was fast tracked, Its almost like the rats are making their last stand.
    Putting aside that the republicans are rats themselves, there may well be other reasons for the other rats to get this thing done in a New York minute so to speak.

For starters, the dem rats have been gunning for Trump since the day he took office, or even sooner. The Mueller gimmick didn't work out, so to me this whole Ukraine thing is nothing but RussiaGate 2.0. Giulliani has only somewhat recently been looking into Ukraine, so the run n' gun impeachment angle just due to his actions doesn't really add up to me.

None of this impeachment push makes sense to me, it's so transparent it should be laughable to anyone without a blue "D" tattooed on their forehead, but what does make a bit of sense is that they wanted to skip having to go through the courts to force their desired witness testimony, and decided that once they impeached they could short cut all that by jamming them into the senate trial.

And thus our latest soap opera like dilemma...

So now we have little games going on both sides. We have McConnell playing coy about whether the senate will even hear any witnesses at all, and we have Pelosi playing keep away with the articles of impeachment.

A dangerous PR game on both sides, lose-lose imo, but so far up to this point anyway, I see advantage republicans with overall public opinion.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Blacklight43 (28th December 2019), Ratszinger (24th December 2019)

24. Link to Post #373
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Media Accidentally Proves Tulsi And Trump Have Integrity After Trump PRAISES Tulsi

25. Link to Post #374
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Democrats ALREADY Plan A SECOND Impeachment Of Trump??! They Must Truly Be DESPERATE

26. Link to Post #375
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Court Filing: Hunter Biden earned $156M from Ukraine corruption:

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Sadieblue (26th December 2019)

28. Link to Post #376
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

'The Five' on what comes next in the impeachment stalemate:

29. Link to Post #377
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Leftist Professor Pushes LIES About Republicans While Claiming Republicans Push Lies:

30. Link to Post #378
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Is impeachment helping President Trump?

31. Link to Post #379
    United States Avalon Member onevoice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,468 times in 204 posts

Michael Gray posted an entry on his blog on 12/16, making a compelling case as to the real reason Democrats were in a rush to impeach Trump and now are stalling in their efforts to do so:

The real why behind Trump’s impeachment and Pelosi’s stalling

Posted on December 26, 2019 by Michael Gray

I hope all my readers had a wonderful Christmas with plenty of joy.

Today I want to explain one more time why President Trump was impeached. It really is as simple as this.

On the infamous July 25, 2017 phone call with Ukraine leader Volodymyr Zelensky Trump said:

“I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say CrowdStrike … I guess you have one of your wealthy people … The server, they say Ukraine has it.”

Trump was speaking about CrowdStrike co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch as one of the wealthy people.

Well now we learn that Alperovitch had a special government employee status in 2013, a Pentagon spokesperson confirmed to The Epoch Times on Monday.

“He was an unpaid consultant limited to 60 total days in a year and has not provided any consulting services since that time,” Lt. Col. Carla Gleason, a Pentagon spokesperson said.

“In his role as a special government employee, Alperovitch provided services in cybersecurity, forensic cyber analysis, and post-incident remediation,” the spokesperson added.

What was Alperovitch doing in this role? Was he setting up a encrypted back channel communications system?

Well we know through Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn’s trial that his attorney Sidney Powell requested Blackberry communications be released. I believe this is one in the same.

Alperovitch set up the back channel communications system in order to facilitate secret arms sales to be executed through Ukraine.

Look at the lineup of National Security Council and State Department witnesses testifying against Trump in the House Intelligence Committee hearings. Most of these people would have been in this secret network. I believe one of the exceptions to this network was EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland, who was clueless, but was the most cited witness in the intelligence panel’s report to the Senate.

This is the true reason for impeachment and this is why the charges are so flimsy. No one can say the President was trying to thwart a very profitable international arms and drug trafficking operation.

How could they justify that? So they came up with quid pro quo and abusing his power and a host of other vague charges. That’s the reason “It was a perfect call”. It alerted the deep state actors that Trump knew about these covert actions and wanted to stop it.

I believe this is what Rudy Guiliani has discovered in his Ukrainian fact-finding mission.

And perhaps this is why House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is holding on to the Articles of Impeachment waiting to see if the other shoe drops.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onevoice For This Post:

Blacklight43 (28th December 2019), ExomatrixTV (28th December 2019)

33. Link to Post #380
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks

Democrats TOO SMUG TO Admit They're Losing, Tulsi WARNS Impeachment Helps Trump But They Don't Care:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst 1 9 19 23 LastLast