Thread: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

1. Link to Post #441
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Cool Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

If anyone has wondered what "the dems" thought they would gain by convincing McConnell to drag out the impeachment vote... it had been speculated that "they" would "pull another Swetnick (Avenatti)" stunt.

And they indeed tried - Schiff says Bolton refused to submit affidavit during impeachment trial

Schiff told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that after the Senate voted to not call witnesses, Democrats approached Bolton’s counsel to see if he would be willing to give a written statement "describing what he observed in terms of the president’s Ukraine misconduct."

Maddow noted that Rep. Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y. told reporters earlier the House would likely subpoena him after Trump's acquittal.

Schiff added, “For whatever reason, he was willing to testify before the Senate but apart from that seems intent on saving it for his book. He’ll have to answer for that. [emphasis mine]

The general consensus believes book sales are the priority... and probably always were.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Mercedes (6th February 2020), onevoice (6th February 2020)

3. Link to Post #442
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Sen. Rand Paul Impeachment Trial Question
    Feb 4, 2020 (11:12)

We need more like Rand Paul. IMO, this needs to be heard by everyone ...

Video: Rand Paul Reads Out Impeachment Trial Question

On the floor of the U.S. Senate, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) reads and displays the question which Chief Justice Roberts declined to read last week during the Impeachment Trial. Full video here: https://cs.pn/399cddw
    Last edited by anandacate; 8th February 2020 at 02:40. Reason: to replace youtube video

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

Chester (9th February 2020), onawah (7th February 2020), T Smith (7th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #443
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

BURISMA WHISTLEBLOWER BOMBSHELL
    2/7/20
    By Alexandra Bruce
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/bur...wer-bombshell/

"A high-level person currently at Burisma Holdings in Ukraine is in possession of many documents that expose how the company has been used to steal virtually all of the money coming to Ukraine from USAID and how this money was diverted, laundered and kicked back.

This insider claims to have seen the names of everyone involved, including high-level business people and politicians from the UK, US and other countries. Roughly 10 out of the 40 total are US Democrat politicians.

John Mark Dougan, former Palm Beach County Deputy Sheriff and former publisher of police department whistleblowing websites, now living under political asylum in Moscow has recorded this interview with the Burisma whistleblower.

He says he spent the past two months actively seeking to cultivate relationships with Burisma employees on the Russian social media site, VKontakte, and he succeeded in getting one of the executives to speak to him.

He told Sara Westall, “I came across one individual that doesn’t like what’s going on. This person’s in a top-level position…and we actually met and this person brought stacks of documents, ledgers, all sorts of stuff for me to take a look at and…this information is very good…information on people involved in Burisma, in the laundering of state money – and it’s not just people in the United States and Ukraine, it’s people all around the world, like Great Britain for instance; politicians and business people.

“Not only does it expose them but it exposes their shell companies that they have in Panama and Cyprus and other places like that…

“[The Bidens] are a big piece of the information but there’s actually a lot of people involved in it…Generally speaking, it’s just a bunch of top-level people around the world – not necessarily politicians but there are a lot of politicians and the Bidens are very heavily involved…

“Now, I think Burisma might have laundered…the total aid coming to Ukraine. So, if that’s the case, there’s probably a lot more companies in Ukraine doing this scheme.”

Dougan took this information to the FBI but he never heard back from them. “It is a goldmine of information and it implicates top-level people in the United States. It implicates politicians.”

He says the FBI doesn’t investigate the corruption of powerful people, because they could become angered and cut the FBI’s budget. So, the FBI brass doesn’t want this information to get out.

The whistleblower can’t disclose this information from within Ukraine or their whole family will be assassinated.

Dougan is trying to raise $10,000 to help this person relocate to Russia. He says, “If I can make this happen, this whistleblower will give me a treasure trove of documents that I’ve already seen. Names, dates, amounts, calendars, phone records, etc. Please help me raise the money to get this whistle blower to safety and to get the evidence of the truth!”

People ask him why a Burisma employee would need $10,000 to get out of Ukraine and he explains that the average salary in Ukraine is $300 per month and although this person is earning slightly over $1,000 per month, they are supporting a family plus their parents and paying legal fees. Also, relocating to another country is expensive.

The whistleblower had a lot of faith that the new president, Zelensky would clean things up but powerful Democrats, like John Kerry have put Zelensky under enormous pressure and have so far successfully shut down investigations into Burisma, reminding us that it was Trump’s discussion with Zelensky of a possible investigation into corruption at Burisma that triggered the whole sham impeachment, to begin with.

On February 5th, shortly after Trump’s acquittal, Senator Chuck Grassley (IA-R) requested details on Hunter Biden’s travel and business deals in Ukraine and China from the United States Secret Service (an interesting choice of US Government agency!) so, we’ll see where this leads, now that the latest iteration of the Witch Hunt has imploded.

TRANSCRIPT OF DOUGAN’S INTERVIEW WITH THE BURISMA WHISTLEBLOWER

DOUGAN: I’m gonna ask you a question. I want you to answer first in Ukrainian and then I want you to answer in English but first, when I ask you a question I want you not to answer right away because I want to be able to change your voice…

What is your current occupation?

WHISTLEBLOWER: I’m senior executive I don’t want to give my title but I am at the very top.

DOUGAN: What is your current city and country?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Kiev, Ukraine.

DOUGAN: What is the company that you work for now?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Burisma Holdings.

DOUGAN: I noticed on the website the address for Burisma, it says that their office is in Cyprus. So, if you live in Kiev how do you actually work for Burisma?

WHISTLEBLOWER: The corporate office is located in Ukraine. The Cyprus address is just to prevent people from investigating. Also, Cyprus’ banking laws to make hiding money very easy.

DOUGAN: And how long have you worked there?

WHISTLEBLOWER: More than 10 years. I don’t want to give an exact answer.

DOUGAN: And who were your supervisors?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Before, when Hunter Biden was involved, I answered to Alexander Gorbunenko. Now, it’s Yuriy Gaudich and Taras Burdeinyi.

DOUGAN: And who are they?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Yuriy Gaudich is the Chief Financial Director and Taras Burdeinyi is General Director, CEO.

DOUGAN: Have you ever heard of Joe Biden? Have you ever met Joe Biden?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Not really. He was at a meeting with our director in 2014 but I didn’t speak to him or introduce myself.

DOUGAN: Have you ever met Hunter Biden?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Yes, on several occasions. He was nice enough, very friendly to all the girls in the office.

DOUGAN: How about Devon Archer?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Yes, on several occasions.

DOUGAN: How about a guy by the name of Mykola Zlochevsky?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Yes, I used to work for him for several years. He moved to England right after Hunter Biden was hired. Biden was also helpful because he was able to get his father to stop the investigation into Burisma and Zlochevsky.

After that, Biden put pressure on the International Court in the UK to release Zlochevsky’s money, since the investigation had been closed.

DOUGAN: How about a guy by the name of Viktor Shokin?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Yes, he was a prosecutor investigating our company. When a group of his investigators came to search our financial records, the CEO called Hunter Biden, who said he’d fix the situation.

DOUGAN: And speaking of Hunter Biden, what job has Hunter Biden performed for Burisma?

WHISTLEBLOWER: (Laughs about calling it a job). Hunter Biden had no role and has played no part in anything Burisma does, except getting state money. It totaled about $1.2 billion Ukrainian Hryvnia. At that time, it was about $100 million USD [the Ukrainian currency has lost about half of its value since 2014].

That money was then laundered and disbursed to various shell companies belonging to politicians and businessmen.

Hunter’s role ensured the money kept coming. A lot of the money that was laundered was the money provided to the Ukrainian government by the United States.

In discussions between Mykola Zlochevsky and the American Vice President, Joe Biden, it was established that the money would keep coming as long as the son, Hunter Biden and his friend, Devon Archer received a position on the Board of Directors.

It was a meaningless position but if we did not pay Hunter Biden, it was clear that the money from the United States would stop.

The reward was substantial. We paid Hunter Biden about [$100 million] and we made hundreds of millions of dollars.

DOUGAN: That’s a lot of money. And you have the evidence to suport these claims?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Of course!

DOUGAN: And it’s the same evidence that you showed to me?

WHISTLEBLOWER: Yes, of course.

DOUGAN: And will you give it to me?

WHISTLEBLOWER: You told me that you would help get me and my family out of Ukraine. When I give these documents, my identity will be discovered and if I am still living in Ukraine, I would likely be killed.When you get me out of Ukraine, I will give you everything I have.

1. Dougan claims to be in possession of over 1.5 terabyte’s worth of Jeffrey Epstein’s blackmail videos, given to him in 2010 for safekeeping by Joe Recarey, a detective on the Epstein case at the Palm Beach Police Department, who died unexpectedly in 2018. Dougan claims that 10 copies of these video files have been sent to his contacts on every continent, with a deadman’s switch.

2. Dougan says DNC staffer, Seth Rich contacted him in February 2016, asking him to help publish the DNC emails that he’d stolen while working at their DC headquarters. Rich personally handed Dougan a thumbdrive with a first tranche of DNC emails and Dougan did the initial set-up of the DCLeaks website, where these emails were first published. In other words, DCLeaks was not set up by the Russian GRU, as claimed in the Mueller Report. Seth Rich was murdered on July 10, 2016 and it’s long past time his murder was solved.

Speaking of which, a new Freedom of Information request to the FBI which did not mention Seth Rich, but asked for all email correspondence between FBI Head of Counterterrorism Peter Strzok, who headed the investigation into the DNC leaks and Wikileaks, and FBI attorney Lisa Page, has revealed two pages of emails which do not merely mention Seth Rich but have “Seth Rich” as their Subject Line. The emails were provided in heavily-redacted form. The FBI had previously said it had no records regarding Seth Rich, begging the question, what other falsely-denied documents does the FBI hold about Rich, that were not accidentally picked up by a search for correspondence between two named individuals?"

John Mark Dougan's Interview with Ukranian Burisma Whistleblower
    1,142 views•Jan 31, 2020
    John Dougan
    1.05K subscribers
    "For almost two months, I have been cultivating relationships with various Burisma employees, and have got one of theit top level executives to speak! This whistle blower is not safe, and they want to relocate to Moscow from Ukraine. If I can make this happen, this whistle blower will give me a treasure trove of documents that I've already seen. Names, Dates, Amounts, calendars, phone records, etc. Please help me raise the money to get this whistle blower to safety and to get the evidence of the truth!

GoFundMe: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-reloc...

Before someone says a high level executive can afford to get their own ass out of Ukraine, the average salary is $300 per month. If you aren't a crook, you aren't getting rich."

Last edited by onawah; 7th February 2020 at 19:14.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (7th February 2020), Chester (9th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (9th February 2020), fifi (16th February 2020), Sadieblue (10th February 2020), T Smith (15th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #444
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

The Fall of the House of Pelosi

Nancy is weak, and getting weaker. What is her purpose now she has revealed herself to be a partisan troll?

Akkad Daily

235K subscribers
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (11th February 2020)

9. Link to Post #445
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Who needs The Oscars?

All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Satori (11th February 2020)

11. Link to Post #446
    Canada Avalon Member frankstien's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,677 times in 325 posts

"If the media will show us airplanes disappearing into towers on 9/11--they'll show us ANYTHING and expect us to believe it."
    --frankstien

12. Link to Post #447
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,697 times in 20,824 posts

Lightbulb Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment'

Democrats Were 100% Anti Impeachment In 1998!
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Chester (15th February 2020)

14. Link to Post #448
    Language
    English
    Thanks

STACKED JURY: The Kangaroo Court Against Roger Stone Must End
    Feb 13, 2020
    Greg Reese

From Alexandra Bruce https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/sta...tone-must-end/
    "A kangaroo court is a court that ignores law and justice.

They are held to give the appearance of a fair trial, while the verdict has been decided from the start.

On Friday, January 25th, 2019, the FBI arrested Roger Stone in his home. CNN showed up moments before to capture it all, in its drama.

This was important, because Roger Stone did nothing wrong. The allegation was that he was seeking stolen emails from WikiLeaks that could damage Trump’s opponents – and even if this were true, it is no crime.

So, they make the arrest look like he was Al Capone, because the lie is all they have left.

We know the judge assigned to the case has a political motivation to prosecute Roger Stone. With all of the corporate Mockingbird media against him, Judge Amy Berman Jackson imposed a gag order on Roger Stone, banning him from discussing his case in public, including on social media.

And if that wasn’t clear enough, Judge Berman Jackson made it absolutely clear during jury selection.

“Her judgments have been transparently political. Yesterday, for example during jury selection, one of the prospective jurors turned out to be a former press secretary in the Obama Administration, who admitted that she despises Donald Trump and has friends in the Federal Prosecutor’s office, which is trying the case.

“Her husband meanwhile works at the Justice Department which is prosecuting Roger Stone. The woman claims she had followed the Muller investigation closely but somehow had never quote ‘read or heard anything’ about Roger Stone’s case and didn’t have a strong opinion about it.

“No sober person could take that claim seriously but Amy Berman Jackson did. She acted like it was all completely fine and on the level. When Roger Stone’s lawyers asked that that woman be removed from the jury pool, Jackson refused. Personal conflicts, she said were, quote not ‘automatically disqualifying.'”

Even the jury felt compelled to reveal itself as anti-Trump. Activists. Juror, Seth Cousins wrote an article for The Washington Post, exposing himself as an anti-Trump activist.

And now juror, Tomeka Hart has revealed herself, as well.

After CNN exposed her identity, journalist Mike Cernovich pointed out her clear political bias on social media – before she could delete it.

Kangaroo court.

The Russian collusion fell apart months ago and somehow, Roger Stone’s made-up crimes still stand? One would think that President Trump would have already pardoned him by now…

Never leave a man behind. We cannot leave behind Roger Stone and we cannot leave behind General Michael Thomas Flynn – and we cannot leave behind Julian Assange.

These men did nothing wrong and their continued persecution is only proof of a corrupt system.'
    Each breath a gift...

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2020), Chester (16th February 2020), ExomatrixTV (15th February 2020), fifi (16th February 2020), Franny (15th February 2020), Philippe (15th February 2020), T Smith (15th February 2020)

16. Link to Post #449
    Language
    English
    Thanks

George Webb--BUTTIGIEG LINKED TO STRZOK, IRAN TALKS, LIBYA, SYRIA
    2/14/20

From Alexandra Bruce, Forbidden Knowledge: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/but...s-libya-syria/

"In this video, George Webb cements Buttigieg’s status as a covert operator who was directly involved in the Deep State’s rape and pillage of the Middle East during the Obama Administration, combining his own research efforts with those of Harry “The Greek” at Brassballs.blog. The latter has been reporting that Pete Buttigieg is the CIA’s pick for next President of the US and he documents his links to the Afghanistan heroin network.

It is confirmed in Pete Buttigieg’s military record that he was deployed from 2009 to 2017 as a “counterintelligence” spy in the Navy Reserve and CIA.

While Deep State Pete admits to serving 7 months of 2014 in Afghanistan during his tenure as Mayor of South Bend, Indiana (January 1, 2012 – January 1, 2020), the Navy has confirmed he served an additional 36 months, plus he was deployed “in Africa and former Yugoslavia” from February 1st, 2010 to May 31st, 2010.

Buttigieg worked in a NATO unit called the Afghanistan Threat Force Cell (ATFC). The ATFC is a “joint Treasury, State and Defense Department initiative to identify and help disrupt the material and financial funding streams that were supporting the Taliban and other terrorist organizations”.

Buttigieg was involved in tracking drug money to and from Afghanistan, which grows 90% of the world’s poppies used for heroin.

Kirk Meyer was former Director of the Afghanistan Threat Finance Cell (ATFC), which he called a massive “money laundering operation”.

According to Meyer, Hillary Clinton and the State Department were responsible for the graft. A typical payoff was 20% of every development project. Another 25% of every project went to the Taliban.

The Inspector General’s report from two weeks ago on Afghanistan cited these examples. Since 2002:

-$776 billion went for “the war”

-$137 billion went for “reconstruction”.

– $10 billion was left over.

– What was Pelosi’s share? She made an unannounced trip to Afghanistan last October to meet with President Ashraf Ghani to find out.

(How much will end up in Deep State Pete’s Campaign for President?)

George Webb claims that, owing to his superior Farsi language skills, Buttigieg likely helped in the negotiation of the Obama Administration’s Iran nuclear deal, alongside Peter Strzok, with whom he spent 42 months, partly in the Somaliland-Kenya area.

Webb asks, “Why is [Buttigieg] so being pushed forward as a presidential candidate? Because he got the gold star, he got the coin…he did a good job for Libya, that was very successful. Syria, of course failed. Sudan was successful. Yemen, sort-of quasi-successful.

“The other person this maps to, as far as [digital telecom] footprints go is Cofer Black. Again, you take the weapons from one theater of action, which is Afghanistan – this is where Peter Buttigieg is supposed to be but he’s over there, in the Horn of Africa.

“You take the other person, who’s supposed to be in Iraq, with the reconstruction of Iraq, which is the Vindmans and Paul Wellen and they’re also seemingly sending and diverting weapons to Africa.

“You put the two together and you have the story of Libya, Syria and all the weapons diversion; the NATO weapons from both the Iraq theater of war, as well as the AfPak theater of war.

“Pete Buttigieg – again, the [cellphone] metadata it’s gonna say that the diversion of weapons, the diversion of money happened in this AfPak Center of Excellence from MacDill Air Force Base. That $100 million that was created by David Petraeus, that’s what got diverted to Africa.

“That’s those phones; those Imran Awan phones or Haqqani network phones – whatever you want to call them – Teneo phones…Burisma phones – those are the phones [that are undetectable by NSA] that are gonna be used to negotiate all these things like the Iran nuclear deal.

“And again, where is the precedent that this happened? Well, all these same programs used to be overt programs, they were just made covert. Atoms for Peace Program – again, based in Fort Belvoir. The only thing they did was they hid it from the President, basically squirreled the files away and then kept running all those programs as a covert action.

“Who was the key recipient, who was the first country, really to be a part of the of this Atoms for Peace? None other than Iran. The legacy here is long, with Atoms for Peace, all the way from the first days with Iran.” "
    Last edited by onawah; 15th February 2020 at 19:28.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2020), Chester (16th February 2020), Gracy (15th February 2020)

18. Link to Post #450
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: All about Trump's 'impeachment' and who should ALSO be impeached BUT ALSO convicted

Tucker Carlson Calls For Roger Stone Judge’s Impeachment: ‘Democratic Activist Wearing Robes’

Discussing Jackson’s treatment of Trump confidant Roger Stone during his federal trial that culminated in the imposition of a 40-month prison sentence for witness tampering and obstruction, Carlson called his real crime “spending 40 years giving political advice to Donald Trump and then gleefully mocking the people in charge.”

“Stone’s sentence was delivered by an Obama-appointed judge called Amy Berman Jackson,” Carlson said. “You often hear people say that our justice system has been infected by politics. Amy Berman Jackson is living proof that it has been. She’s an open partisan who has so flagrantly violated the bounds of Constitutional law and fairness that it’s shocking she’s still on the bench. If there’s anyone in Washington that deserves to be impeached, it’s Amy Berman Jackson.”

The Fox News host pointed to Jackson’s treatment of Rick Gates and Paul Manafort “before they were even convicted of anything,” and then contended that she “reserved her real fury for Roger Stone” by claiming he was being “prosecuted for covering up for the president.”

“It’s totally untrue,” he said. “Nobody connected to the president has ever been charged with a crime related to spying for Russia or colluding with Russia, much less convicted of one. Stone was not charged with covering up anything. That was not the charge. That is not what he was sentenced for. Amy Jackson knows that. She lied about it.” [emphasis mine]

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

T Smith (21st February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst 1 13 23