Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik, the indigochild of an atheist (amazing stuff)

Quote Posted by solosthere (here)
    indigos never really grow up as adults we become frustrated and lost. We question everything always and never go throgh the hate your parents age of 18-25. We can't comperhend money and never learn its value. After all it is just paper, it had more value as a tree!!!!!! We see the beauty in everything that god created and know naturally that god isn't out there but rather is in all of us at all times. We don't see color, sex, rich or poor. Many don't have a sexual orientation and can't connect of a physical basis. The world as it is makes us very sad. We never met anyone that could understand us in anyway. Our parent will say we were the easiest to get along with but the hardest to understand. U have an imortant child there. Be careful with them!!!
    I just don't believe in the Indigo child thing.
    Call me a skeptic if you will, I come from the show me state, and I need to see some kind of proof.
    I will give it up though,,,,this kid is talented, and all of the paintings have grabbed me.
    But even she states she works her ass off.
    Most of the Indigos want to bask in the glow of thinking they are special. And that is great and all, but as far as I'm concerned I think everyone is awesome and has the potential to kick some serious ass, I don't think anyone needs the title indigo, it's a logo, a label, a form of division if you ask me.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Limor Wolf (7th January 2012), Samsara (7th January 2012), TargeT (7th January 2012), Tarka the Duck (7th January 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

You dont have to believe something for it to be true. It was once true the earth was flat and that it was at the center of everything. After that europeans thought that gorillas were just a story. Many will still tell you the Holocost never happened. Then nuclear power could never be harnessed. Many will also tell you that climate change (global warming) isn't happening. Currently we say light speed can not be broken????? What is impossible today is tomarrows research and the future's reality. Keep your mind open and unfull. You can't add to a full cup!!!!
    Last edited by solosthere; 7th January 2012 at 14:21. Reason: spelling

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

niki (5th June 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,728 times in 4,313 posts

You dont have to believe something for it to be true. It was once true the earth was flat and that it was at the center of everything. After that europeans thought that gorillas were just a story. Many will still tell you the Holocost never happened. Then nuclear power could never be harnessed. Many will also tell you that climate change (global warming) isn't happening. Currently we say light speed can not be broken????? What is impossible today is tomarrows research and the future's reality. Keep your mind open and unfull. You can't add to a full cup!!!!
    That's a false analogy in my opinion. Everything you just mentioned is quantifiable. What is quantifiable about the term indigo in how it describes a subsect of children?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Tarka the Duck (7th January 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

indigos never really grow up as adults we become frustrated and lost. We question everything always and never go throgh the hate your parents age of 18-25. We can't comperhend money and never learn its value. After all it is just paper, it had more value as a tree!!!!!! We see the beauty in everything that god created and know naturally that god isn't out there but rather is in all of us at all times. We don't see color, sex, rich or poor. Many don't have a sexual orientation and can't connect of a physical basis. The world as it is makes us very sad. We never met anyone that could understand us in anyway. Our parent will say we were the easiest to get along with but the hardest to understand. U have an imortant child there. Be careful with them!!!
    I can empathize with how you feel. I sometimes feel like I ended up on the wrong planet! However, I'm too old to be an "indigo" child, but still, most of what you wrote applies to the way I think and feel. I question everything, never hated my parents, and understand that money has value only because a majority of people believe it so. I also see beauty everywhere, especially in nature. I left "religion" long ago for the truth within, believe in equality, and I am often saddened by the seeming cruelty and injustice in the world, human behavior in particular. It seems to me you're attributing many things to "indigo" that are simply a part of our human evolution. What am I missing?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dennis-G For This Post:

Newlyn (7th January 2012), niki (5th June 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    I just don't believe in the Indigo child thing.
    Call me a skeptic if you will, I come from the show me state, and I need to see some kind of proof.
    I will give it up though,,,,this kid is talented, and all of the paintings have grabbed me.
    But even she states she works her ass off.
    Most of the Indigos want to bask in the glow of thinking they are special. And that is great and all, but as far as I'm concerned I think everyone is awesome and has the potential to kick some serious ass, I don't think anyone needs the title indigo, it's a logo, a label, a form of division if you ask me.

You don't have to believe at all, just enjoy the beautiful thing we humans can create. That we have to believe in certain things and convince others is the OLD way, that soon will perish. More important is what we do and what we are, ofcourse. I believe though, that the people some call indigo is wayshowers, souls with allready high frequency that by joining our collective coinsciousness allready is helping us to understand. But labels is a very human thing, and not important. Me myself is in the indigo wave, and I felt allways different, bullied and I understood things and were interested in things no one else around me even could touch. The discription given on the indigo energy fits me mostly. But I don't see myself as indigo, because i don't know that at all, and the indigos did not make it up. But what i do see, is a lot of new aware souls in the younger generations, and they will not take this crap that we live in

I think this might be a good movie on the topic indigos, it's called "The indigo Revolution":

I have not watched it myself yet. Maybe I do it tonight!

/Albin

EDIT: They are talking about labels in the beginning of the movie
    Last edited by Newlyn; 7th January 2012 at 21:57.
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), niki (5th June 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis-G (here)
    I can empathize with how you feel. I sometimes feel like I ended up on the wrong planet! However, I'm too old to be an "indigo" child, but still, most of what you wrote applies to the way I think and feel. I question everything, never hated my parents, and understand that money has value only because a majority of people believe it so. I also see beauty everywhere, especially in nature. I left "religion" long ago for the truth within, believe in equality, and I am often saddened by the seeming cruelty and injustice in the world, human behavior in particular. It seems to me you're attributing many things to "indigo" that are simply a part of our human evolution. What am I missing?

This is true I think. And not only indigos are coming, but a lot of other advanced souls also, in different times. I would suggest Dolores Cannon and her info on the 3 waves, or why not Inelia Benz, her info says the same.

(By the way, butterflies is a very very good sign for me! )
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Yoda (10th January 2012)

13. Link to Post #47
    as part of the nothern hemisphere of the 3rd planet of the sol system in the milkyway and 3d for now
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Newlyn;397406]
    Quote Posted by Dennis-G (here)
    To say you are to old to be an indigo is obsurd. They have always been but are just more common now. Lets see a very common thing for indigos is to be androgenious (not sure if i spelled that right) as adults. They are not attracted to a persons extrior (age, race, sex, physical looks) but rather thier soul. I could care less what a partners extrior is like. Indigos are able to focus thier energy. This one is hard to explain and even harder to control. They have no emotional shields and often when they are upset lights GFCI's and breakers will pop. Lastly we remember our experiences befor birth. If you want do a search for (indigo adults) that may help. more than I can.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

niki (5th June 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I love the painting at first I thought it was a photo. My father was a professional artist that did realistic work and commercial cartoons ,he is the creator of the Kebler Elfs, but this take realism to a whole new level. Most artists develop over a long period of time but she is so young!!!!!!
    Last edited by solosthere; 13th January 2012 at 13:56.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to solosthere For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (10th January 2012), niki (5th June 2012), Yoda (10th January 2012)

17. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,288 times in 146 posts

Thank you so much for this thread Newlyn! I saw a documentary a year or two ago about prodigies and people with special gifts and she appeared on it (I recall it was on Discovery, unless my memory fails me).. seeing the show back then it absolutely blew my mind the art that she created and hearing her life story.. I'm checking her stuff out right now and am blown away yet again.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Libico For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), Newlyn (11th January 2012)

19. Link to Post #50
    New Zealand Avalon Member Studeo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Akiane Kramarik - Prodigy Painter & Poet

Akiane: I started to draw at the age of 4. Nobody taught me how to paint. I just felt this energy coming through me. And I had to show it to everybody in the world.
    HOST: Akiane Kramarik is an internationally recognized 15-year-old prodigy who lives in Idaho, USA. She is considered the only known child binary genius, in both realist painting and poetry.

Akiane: Im just using my gift to inspire people to live a better life, to, just to live with more happiness and more love, and hope.

HOST: When 4-year-old Akiane began to draw sketches and her vivid visions of Heaven, with no previous exposure to books or television, her parents realized she had a gift.
    At the time, Akianes family did not believe in God or discuss spiritual matters at home. But seeing her sketches and hearing her vivid descript-xions of Heaven, her parents realized there was a whole new reality that she was able to perceive.

http://youtu.be/XLJ7j46ek3o
    Destiny comes to those who listen and fate finds the rest. So learn what you can learn. Do what you can do and never give up hope! Marshall's Motto. Peace to all.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Studeo For This Post:

<8> (6th March 2012), Bill Ryan (17th October 2019), RedeZra (6th March 2012), sandy (6th March 2012)

21. Link to Post #51
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 1,076 posts

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik - Prodigy Painter & Poet

http://homeschoolingteen.wordpress.c...iane-kramarik/

Quote Akiane composed a series of Jesus paintings after finding the perfect model. “I always think about Jesus and talk about Him,” she said. “I was looking for a model for a long, long time, and when I couldn’t find anyone, one day I suggested to my family to pray all day for this model so God would send the right one.” That very day, a tall man who also happened to be a carpenter came to their door looking for work. Akiane said, “I told my mother that that was him. I want him to be my model,” she recalled. The carpenter (who wishes to remain anonymous) was reluctant at first, because as a humble Christian he thought he “wasn’t worthy to represent his Master.” But he called back a week later to say that he had changed his mind.

Quote in the book, Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo. 4-year-old old Colton visited heaven and when his parents realized that he truly had been given a special gift - time with Jesus – they showed Colton dozens of paintings by masters and illustrators – there was always something wrong…

Todd learned that there was a girl – that started seeing visions of heaven at age 4 – her name Akiane Kramarik. when Todd showed his son Colton – a realistic painting that Akiane had done at age 8 – this is how it played out…

“what is wrong with this one?”

He turned to the screen and for a long moment said nothing.

“Colton?”

But he just stood there, studying. I couldn’t read the expression.

“What’s wrong with this one, Colton?” I said again.

Utter silence.

I nudged him in the arm. “Colton?”

My seven-year-old turned to look at me and said, “Dad, that one’s right.”

http://yellowdogstudio.org/2011/04/1...iane-kramarik/

22. Link to Post #52
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,769 times in 885 posts

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik - Prodigy Painter & Poet

This is the same as a thread started in January

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...rik#post396809

Maybe a merge?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarka the Duck For This Post:

Atlas (28th October 2014)

24. Link to Post #53
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

Threads merged. Thanks.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Limor Wolf (28th October 2014)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Jay Freeman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Thats a little disturbing isn't it?
    I guess it depends on whether one is used to look at the glass half empty or half full. I prefer the latter. I see it as incredible artwork by an incredibly gifted human being.
    “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.” ~Vasudev

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay Freeman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Akiane Kramarik: an unbelievably gifted young artist

Click this link to see this young girl's artwork, and prepare to be astonished. "God is her art teacher", she says.

Here's Akiane's story.

Akiane painted this portrait, which she called The Prince of Peace, when she was 8 (eight) years old.

The painting was stolen, and all she has is a large photograph. Years later, she recreated a slightly different version of it.

She describes how, as a little girl, she prayed the whole day before she painted it, to receive the inspiration for the image. This actually arrived in the form of an unexpected visitor to the doorstep, who had the same striking features.

She explains that the painting reflects her personal recurrent memories of Jesus. When asked (frequently!) how on earth she did this when she was so young, she admits she has absolutely no idea. She just "did it".

(Larger image: http://projectavalon.net/Akiane_and_...e_of_Peace.jpg)

And here's Akiane, back when she painted this.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th October 2019 at 01:18.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), DeeMetrios (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2020), Eva2 (21st December 2019), Rosco1 (5th March 2020), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), Seabreeze (27th November 2019), Star Tsar (5th March 2020), Tintin (27th July 2020), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 205 posts

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik: an unbelievably gifted young artist

I am deeply touched.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2020), Franny (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st October 2019), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), Tintin (1st October 2019), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

32. Link to Post #57
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

I've seen other 'spiritually' inspired paintings of Jesus, and that's a very close match. And whether you believe in past lives or not - I do - have heard/read several first-hand witness accounts (via hypno-regression), that describe him almost exactly like that: generally caucasian but tanned, brown hair and beard, striking blue-green eyes (rare amongst Judeans), and a handsomeness that made him a very striking presence. Her picture captures him perfectly.

She's an amazing talent. In fact it goes far beyond talent I think. She has a connection to something higher. An Indigo child, for me there's no doubt.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

33. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), DeeMetrios (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2020), Franny (1st October 2019), onevoice (1st October 2019), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), Seabreeze (27th November 2019), silvanelf (1st October 2019), Tintin (1st October 2019), Wind (1st October 2019), Words of Joy (2nd October 2019), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

34. Link to Post #58
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I've seen other 'spiritually' inspired paintings of Jesus, and that's a very close match. And whether you believe in past lives or not - I do - have heard/read several first-hand witness accounts (via hypno-regression), that describe him almost exactly like that: generally caucasian but tanned, brown hair and beard, striking blue-green eyes (rare amongst Judeans), and a handsomeness that made him a very striking presence. Her picture captures him perfectly.

She's an amazing talent. In fact it goes far beyond talent I think. She has a connection to something higher. An Indigo child, for me there's no doubt.
    She IS an incredible talent. Yes, I'd wondered that too: if her pictures are divinely inspired then we could be looking at an exact likeness of the man. Wow, and double-wow That's so powerful.
    Last edited by Tintin; 1st October 2019 at 15:56.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2020), Franny (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), onevoice (1st October 2019), Rosco1 (5th March 2020), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), Seabreeze (27th November 2019), silvanelf (1st October 2019), Wind (1st October 2019), Words of Joy (2nd October 2019), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

36. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

This is the story of a more recent painting of Akiane Kramarik, it was released early 2019.

The painting is called "Dharma", the natural, eternal and universal way to live.

A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

37. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (26th November 2019), DeeMetrios (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2020), Eva2 (21st December 2019), Hervé (26th November 2019), Michi (26th November 2019), onevoice (12th February 2020), Orph (26th December 2019), Reinhard (6th March 2020), RunningDeer (18th March 2021), Satori (26th November 2019), Seabreeze (27th November 2019), silvanelf (29th November 2019), Trisher (27th November 2019), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Seabreeze's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,293 times in 594 posts

We have Akiane also in my thread.... Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening........It is so beautiful to watch.and listen to her...I love it...

my favorite one is "the light"

Last edited by Seabreeze; 27th November 2019 at 09:16.

39. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seabreeze For This Post:

Anka (27th November 2019), Bill Ryan (27th November 2019), DeeMetrios (15th February 2020), Dennis Leahy (5th March 2020), Eva2 (21st December 2019), Franny (2nd December 2019), onevoice (12th February 2020), Reinhard (6th March 2020), Rosco1 (5th March 2020), silvanelf (29th November 2019), Zirconian (25th July 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast