+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Akiane Kramarik: an unbelievably gifted young artist

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 267,859 times in 19,755 posts

Default Akiane Kramarik: an unbelievably gifted young artist

Click this link to see this young girl's artwork, and prepare to be astonished. "God is her art teacher", she says.

Here's Akiane's story.

Akiane painted this portrait, which she called The Prince of Peace, when she was 8 (eight) years old.

The painting was stolen, and all she has is a large photograph. Years later, she recreated a slightly different version of it.

She describes how, as a little girl, she prayed the whole day before she painted it, to receive the inspiration for the image. This actually arrived in the form of an unexpected visitor to the doorstep, who had the same striking features.

She explains that the painting reflects her personal recurrent memories of Jesus. When asked (frequently!) how on earth she did this when she was so young, she admits she has absolutely no idea. She just "did it".

(Larger image: http://projectavalon.net/Akiane_and_...e_of_Peace.jpg)

And here's Akiane, back when she painted this.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th October 2019 at 01:18.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Akiane Kramarik: an unbelievably gifted young artist

I am deeply touched.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ioneo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th September 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Star Mariner (1st October 2019), Tintin (1st October 2019)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,365 times in 1,549 posts

I've seen other 'spiritually' inspired paintings of Jesus, and that's a very close match. And whether you believe in past lives or not - I do - have heard/read several first-hand witness accounts (via hypno-regression), that describe him almost exactly like that: generally caucasian but tanned, brown hair and beard, striking blue-green eyes (rare amongst Judeans), and a handsomeness that made him a very striking presence. Her picture captures him perfectly.

She's an amazing talent. In fact it goes far beyond talent I think. She has a connection to something higher. An Indigo child, for me there's no doubt.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Mariner For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), onevoice (1st October 2019), silvanelf (1st October 2019), Tintin (1st October 2019), Wind (1st October 2019), Words of Joy (2nd October 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator and Librarian Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I've seen other 'spiritually' inspired paintings of Jesus, and that's a very close match. And whether you believe in past lives or not - I do - have heard/read several first-hand witness accounts (via hypno-regression), that describe him almost exactly like that: generally caucasian but tanned, brown hair and beard, striking blue-green eyes (rare amongst Judeans), and a handsomeness that made him a very striking presence. Her picture captures him perfectly.

She's an amazing talent. In fact it goes far beyond talent I think. She has a connection to something higher. An Indigo child, for me there's no doubt.
    She IS an incredible talent. Yes, I'd wondered that too: if her pictures are divinely inspired then we could be looking at an exact likeness of the man. Wow, and double-wow That's so powerful.
    Last edited by Tintin; 1st October 2019 at 15:56.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), onevoice (1st October 2019), silvanelf (1st October 2019), Star Mariner (2nd October 2019), Wind (1st October 2019), Words of Joy (2nd October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread