+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Video of Black Diamond - Rectangle Shaped UFO - UAP over Los Angeles

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Video of Black Diamond - Rectangle Shaped UFO - UAP over Los Angeles

This was spotted on a 'very calm' morning weather wise. There was little to no breeze, and definitely no wind strong enough to blow some kind of mattress in the air.

This object was moving towards the north along a constant vector and speed.

It made no sound.

I thought it was a plastic bag at first, but there was no flapping or folding. After realizing it wasn't a plastic bag, it dawned on me that this wasn't a banner ad being pulled by a plane either. There was no plane whatsoever.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-09-23g.JPG
Views:	56
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	41599

After I overcame being a little stunned, I grabbed the iphone and managed to record about six seconds before it was obscured by the building.

Later in the week, I made sure to do my due diligence and find out if there have been any similar reports or videos posted by other experiencers. Los Angeles is a "hot-spot", and while I've seen several orb UFOs, I have not seen a solid black diamond shaped object like this at all.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-09-23b.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	41598

I did find other sightings and reports. The video links below are probably the closest to what I saw.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), Bluegreen (1st October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), cursichella1 (4th October 2019), DeDukshyn (1st October 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), EFO (1st October 2019), Franny (26th October 2019), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2019), Justplain (1st October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd October 2019), Ol' Roy (2nd October 2019), RogeRio (1st October 2019), RogueEllis (2nd October 2019), Sadieblue (2nd October 2019), Star Tsar (2nd October 2019), sunflower (1st October 2019), Sunny-side-up (1st October 2019), toppy (2nd October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,259 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: Video of Black Diamond - Rectangle Shaped UFO - UAP over Los Angeles

I saw a similar object over a big lake this past summer. It was at night so it had lights, of which the stern lights were likely for propulsion. It flew past my position on the lakeshore at an approximately 45 degree angle, probably being 200 yards up and half a mile out. It had two dual stern lights, each set one white and the other blue, I think. It looked rectangular and triangular, so a rectangle with a pointed end heading forward could be exactly what it was. And it made no sound. Also, some weird behaviours occurred with some people in my vicinity while this sighting was in progress.

The closeup of the object in the first and last videos in the OP show distortions around the edges of the object, which is a reported condition for vehicles using anti-gravity tech, which causes a blurry image.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), Franny (26th October 2019), gs_powered (2nd October 2019), jimisroom (26th October 2019), Sadieblue (2nd October 2019), Star Tsar (2nd October 2019), Tam (2nd October 2019), toppy (2nd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Video of Black Diamond - Rectangle Shaped UFO - UAP over Los Angeles

It's quite an overcast day in your clip. May I ask how this footage came into existance?
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), EFO (2nd October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Just thinking - is it possible this might be a foil balloon? My son has launched many large birthday balloons into the sky which look very similar from a distance

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,671 times in 266 posts

Wow, fantastic catch! I believe.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogueEllis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), jimisroom (26th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    It's quite an overcast day in your clip. May I ask how this footage came into existance?
    I was walking eastward and looked up when I got to the corner and saw this object.

I watched it for at least 5 to 10 seconds before pulling out the iphone to capture as much as I could before it was behind the large apartment building in front of me and to my left.

I was a low cloud overcast day with large clouds, but the air was still.

That's pretty much it.

I made sure to look for other captures to see if anything similar had been filmed, and that turned out to be true.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), Star Tsar (28th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    Just thinking - is it possible this might be a foil balloon? My son has launched many large birthday balloons into the sky which look very similar from a distance
    Absolutely anything is possible, but this did not turn, change course, bounce, buffet, yaw or roll whatsoever. If it was a round shape, there might be less of this...but its a square object. The embossed version doesnt look like a balloon either.

I've absolutely had the "balloon" conversation a number of times in this field... Below are what "balloons" look like in comparison to a set of orbs captured in the same area.

They simply don't move the same, nor do they look the same when looking at "embossed" versions. There is something else entirely different going on with the surface texture and flight patterns of the object in question.

So..."suppose" all three videos I included in the original post "are" balloons.... Clearly some other tech is in action...esp with the Sylmar capture. DARPA balloons?

When mentioning "balloons"...I feel we really need to dig down and expand what that means actually. Our culture has been taught to dismiss absolutely every anomaly as a "balloon", and that is as outdated and tired as pretending there might be only 3 species of aliens. lol Balloons dont move like this, so if it IS...what KIND are they (they all must be then, right?) ..and why???

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimisroom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th October 2019), BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019), Franny (26th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by yelik (here)
    It looks like it's being blown by a breeze, even if there was no breeze on the ground.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

BMJ (17th November 2019), Denise/Dizi (15th December 2019)

+ Reply to Thread