+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Regarding 5G shielding... Kevlar?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Regarding 5G shielding... Kevlar?

Hi to all of you
    good evening

the question is this

what materials shield from 5G ?

I'm particularly curios about Kevlar, (and maybe some Mylar compound) if they shield against 5G radiation.

I phoned DuPont and I have to email my questions to them (I have not done this - I don't like them to have my email... you know...)

These two materials are relatively inexpensive (overall) especially Mylar it's that space silver and gold blanket the paramedics use to cover you so that you look like an astronaut.

Has someone insight how these materials perform?
    Mylar is rather effective against 5G but impractical to wear whilst Kevlar can be made to conform and is rather pleasant to wear but I have no idea if it will be effective against LF+HF

maybe someone knows and post it here (?)
    whatever the mind can conceive it can achieve

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (1st October 2019), Franny (1st October 2019), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), Sadieblue (2nd October 2019), toppy (2nd October 2019), Victoria (1st October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Regarding 5G shielding... Kevlar?

This site may offer some answers:
    Some products they say will work as a shield are here.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Franny (1st October 2019), gs_powered (1st October 2019), Ioneo (1st October 2019), Ivanhoe (2nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), RogeRio (1st October 2019), Sadieblue (2nd October 2019), vander (1st October 2019), yelik (1st October 2019), Yoda (2nd October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,669 times in 20,819 posts

Lightbulb Re: Regarding 5G shielding... Kevlar?

Practical Tips:
    http://stop5g-resistance.whynotnews.eu/practical-tips/

Posted 12th November 2017 on projectavalon.net by me:

Stop 5G before it's irreversible! (438 Forum Replies, 52,551+ views)

That was the day after I created/founded on 11-11-2017: Fb.com/groups/Stop5G (24,000+ members now)
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd October 2019 at 20:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), gs_powered (1st October 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), RogeRio (2nd October 2019), Sadieblue (2nd October 2019), toppy (2nd October 2019), vander (1st October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Scotland Avalon Member angelfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,270 times in 241 posts

I don't know much about Mylar and Kevlar but because I'm EMF sensitive and extremely concerned about 5G, I purchased a Blushield portable device for when I am out and about. After speaking three times to the rep. for the company here in the U.K, I was fairly confident that it would work.
    I did indeed go through a mild detox consisting of flu-like symptoms in the first two weeks of using it (which the company says can happen) and was much relieved when the long-standing ringing in my left ear also disappeared.
    What eventually convinced me that the device does work was when I went to visit a neighbour for a chat. I didn't have the device with me and when I got home I started to experience the loud ringing again in my ear. Later on, i remembered her telling that she'd had a smart fitted a few months ago and that ever since she'd been suffering from vertigo. I then felt pretty sure that not having had the protective device with me had made me vulnerable to the smart meter emissions.
    That night, I made sure that the device was beside my bed. I slept badly and in the morning although I definitely wasn't asleep I was lying in bed with my eyes closed when bingo, the ringing stopped. What happened simultaneously I still wonder about. At exactly the moment when the ringing stopped, I saw an image of a thin rectangular sort of warning sign appear clearly in my vision. The writing was a reddish orange in colour and although I can't remember all the words, I remember clearly the first few: "SIGNAL TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE"!!
    Exit the matrix, anyone?

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2019), ExomatrixTV (1st October 2019), gs_powered (1st October 2019), Hervé (2nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (1st October 2019), onevoice (2nd October 2019), Pieman (2nd October 2019), Sadieblue (2nd October 2019), toppy (2nd October 2019), vander (1st October 2019), Victoria (1st October 2019), yelik (1st October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

You can always create a spam gmail account to hide your main email. I've got several. as for the 5G you need to find a material that eliminates the 5G frequency which isn't easy.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michael Moewes For This Post:

Pieman (3rd October 2019), Sunny (2nd October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I made my mind up, going with my wife in a galaxy far, far away from 5G...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (2nd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (2nd October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by vander (here)
    Or, come to south Mississippi. We are the last people in the world to get any new tech!

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Or, come to south Mississippi. We are the last people in the world to get any new tech!
    sounds promising but they won't give us a permanent residence allowance

this 5G stuff is annoying, really, because I also have issues with it but no Doctor here in Germany takes this serious

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vander For This Post:

Pieman (3rd October 2019), PurpleLama (3rd October 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    sounds promising but they won't give us a permanent residence allowance

this 5G stuff is annoying, really, because I also have issues with it but no Doctor here in Germany takes this serious
    I would recommend you look into the Blushield devices as they're working for me. Cheaper than relocation!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Pieman (3rd October 2019)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

pricey, though

19. The Following User Says Thank You to vander For This Post:

Pieman (3rd October 2019)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by angelfire (here)
    I would recommend you look into the Blushield devices as they're working for me. Cheaper than relocation!!!
    Pretty astounding price for what looks like a wall wart -- $350!

I'd have no confidence in a company charging that kind of money for a collection of components that are probably very inexpensive. I suspect they are going for the placebo effect -- the more you invest, the more you believe.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

onevoice (4th October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019)

22. Link to Post #12
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

It is a fact that the 5G frequencies differ in range from area to area and country to country. The instruments for measuring 5G are hugely expensive and not yet for people outside the military as far as I know. To back up any claim that something shields 5G would have to be followed by actual measurements and absolute proof. I have seen orgonite makers irresponsibly claiming their products shield 5G . A sensitive person I know has experienced 5G in the Channel Islands. It is a roaring full on energy that nothing stopped. It was debilitating both physically and mentally. The locals experienced headaches and some body aches. However those heavily into their tech then somehow became used to it within a couple of weeks and absorbed it. Only sensitive people striving to maintain their natural energies were feeling the full on effects.

The people who have been accustomed to wi-fi and smart meters and mobile phones etc appear to develop a wi-fi body which replaces their own energy field and pushes it out several feet from the body. This can be felt by healers and sensitives. This artificial energy is then kept fed by their tech. People are addicted to tech and maybe for the reason that this has become their sustenance instead of nature. Healers should be aware that they now have to clear the wi-fi body before they can even start the healing and it is an absolute onslaught on their own energy field for the healer to do this. If the healer heals in a wi-fi environment and also has a wi-fi body then it begs the question of what can actually be happening in terms of healing. Not much I suspect.

Unfortunately crystals were also overwhelmed by 5G and were emitting very detrimental energies.

We have to sweep away the old paradigms and actually find solutions for what is unfortunately a very different reality rapidly unfolding before us right now.

Trisher
    Last edited by Trisher; 3rd October 2019 at 08:10.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

angelfire (3rd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), Michael Moewes (5th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), Pieman (3rd October 2019), TomKat (4th October 2019), yelik (4th October 2019)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

5G uses directional electromagnetic waves like laser beam. These waves can't penetrate solid objects such as buildings, cars, trees, and etc. I think glass window is the major entry point of 5G waves for most houses and offices.
    For free society!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Pieman (3rd October 2019), Trisher (3rd October 2019), vander (4th October 2019), yelik (4th October 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,192 times in 437 posts

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    5G uses directional electromagnetic waves like laser beam. These waves can't penetrate solid objects such as buildings, cars, trees, and etc. I think glass window is the major entry point of 5G waves for most houses and offices.
    So once in the building it would bounce until it went out the window again? 5G is also a mix of frequencies including 3G and 4G which does go through buildings mostly. 5G also penetrates the body. From my experience of 5G it feels very strange in the nose and the head and whatever it is mixed with nothing stops this at all. My feeling is that there is a frequency being used that is more than 5G. Maybe Terraherz.

Trisher

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trisher For This Post:

vander (4th October 2019), yelik (4th October 2019)

28. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

This book excerpt might be helpful:

Quote The Electromagnetic Environment

James L. Oschman PhD, in Energy Medicine (Second Edition), 2016

Prudent Avoidance

In the 1980s, several personal electromagnetic shielding devices were developed – based on the use of coils of the Möbius design that emit scalar waves – that were said to be safe for living systems. One of these devices was a watch containing a microchip that produced a Schumann-type signal at about 8.0 Hz. This device purportedly stabilized a person’s brain waves at a frequency that was considered safe and beneficial. Many of these devices were sold, and there were reports of benefits from wearing them, including reduction of jet lag, more energy, lower blood pressure, and feelings of well-being. These qualitative effects have been difficult to document.

Rein (1998) has summarized more recent work on the biological effects of scalar waves. Scalar waves can inhibit neurotransmitter uptake into nerve cells and stimulate the growth of human lymphocytes. There are indications that the effects are in part mediated by effects on the properties of cell and tissue water.

More powerful emitters of scalar waves, in the range 6–60 mW power consumption, have been developed (Abraham, personal communication, 1998). The devices emit scalar waves at the average Schumann frequency, 7.83 Hz. Preliminary tests indicate that scalar waves at this frequency are safe and protect those who suffer from electromagnetic field sensitivity. Moreover, preliminary clinical trials indicated a variety of health benefits, including improvement of symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cognitive impairments, and sleep disorders (Abraham, personal communication, 1998).

The development of a reliable and powerful source of potential waves opens up many possibilities for studies of the clinical effects of this form of energy, and, possibly, for resolving some of the mysteries and variability of both local and non-local biological effects.

There is widespread confusion and misinformation about our electromagnetic environment. Key information widely available in technical circles is virtually unknown to the general public. This is due to several factors that reinforce each other. One is the strong bias many biologists have against geophysical pacemakers for biological rhythms. This bias arises in part because evidence of this sort might be taken as support for astrology, a subject that is widely considered to be scientifically unfounded (see, however, Seymour, 1988). Another is the threat to the ego posed by the possibility that our lives might be influenced by events very far away from us. The idea that the human body both radiates and is sensitive to invisible energy fields may be menacing to some. Finally, a documentation of health effects from fields generated by power distribution systems and technological devices have enormous economic and legal consequences.

Therapists are careful to make their treatment spaces as pleasant and comfortable as possible. But what about the ubiquitous invisible energies present in the treatment environment? No matter how well you treat individuals with electromagnetic or geopathic sensitivities and related disorders, they will continue to have problems when they go back to their homes and/or workplaces where they are immersed in disturbing energy fields. Treating the whole person involves education about the possible health effects of the invisible electromagnetic environment so that suitable precautions can be taken.

These considerations are of increasing importance for a variety of reasons that have been discussed here. Moreover, the likely physiological effects of environmental fields have been more widely researched than many people realize. Virtually every disease and disorder has been linked by one investigator or another to electromagnetic pollution. As one example, Sobel and colleagues have noted an elevated risk of Alzheimer’s disease among those who work in areas where they are exposed to high electromagnetic fields (Sobel and Davanipour, 1996; Sobel et al., 1995a,b).

Preliminary clinical trials with devices that shield against electromagnetic pollution show relief from a wide range of symptoms, suggesting that those problems may actually be caused or aggravated by electromagnetic pollution. Whether these correlations will stand up to long-term research is unknown, but enough information is available on electromagnetic bioeffects to have led the U.S. government to warn that prudent avoidance is a good policy until more is learned. At present we do not know what constitutes a ‘safe limit’ for electromagnetic field exposure. It is interesting that the Russian standard for maximum safe microwave exposure to avoid changes in brain activity is 1000 times less than the U.S. legal maximum.

Low-cost detectors of magnetic fields are available, and these devices are invaluable for those who wish to get a better appreciation of the fields present in their homes and workplaces. One of these devices (TriField from AlphaLab) is reasonably inexpensive and combines magnetic, electric, and radio/microwave detectors. The magnetic section has three detecting coils oriented in the three directions of space, which is important. With such devices, one can locate the ‘hot spots’ in the home and work environment, such as near electric blankets and heaters, fluorescent lights, light dimmers, microwave ovens with bad seals, cellular phones, computers, televisions, transformers, and motors in devices such as refrigerators and clocks. Sometimes moving furniture, cribs, or beds a short distance can significantly reduce long-term exposure.

Some people have taken steps to rewire their homes and workplaces to reduce the levels of 50- or 60-Hz magnetic fields. Simple changes in wiring configuration can make an enormous difference in the levels of magnetic fields in the home (Maxey, 1991). However, Abraham, personal communication (1998) has cautioned that any method of field cancellation, such as twisting conductors together, can lead to the generation of undetectable 50- or 60-Hz scalar waves that could also have serious health effects. Obviously, we have much to learn about our electromagnetic environment and its relations to therapeutics.

Avoidance of geopathic stress is also important. Hall (1997) presents some techniques, and dowsers are also a good source of suggestions.

Therapists are being introduced to a variety of devices that are promoted as shields against electromagnetic pollution. The consumer must be cautioned, however, that it is easy to be deceived in a situation where the effects are invisible and unmeasurable and benefits are subjective. At present, the best way to assess such devices is by testing on a person who has electromagnetic sensitivity. This may seem unscientific, but there is a good precedent for it. Many of the important discoveries in biology began with sensitive biological assays in which the strength of an unknown compound or other factor is estimated by testing it on a living system. This is called a bioassay (e.g., Glass, 1973). The ‘confrontation–neutralization technique’ used by Choy and colleagues (1987) to study electrical sensitivities in allergy patients is a form of bioassay. The construction of an effective shield against electromagnetic effects is technically challenging and will be greatly facilitated when reliable detectors of scalar waves have been developed. Some researchers are developing devices that absorb environmental signals and convert them to beneficial frequencies. And Earthing or grounding has been shown to reduce induced electrical fields (discussed in Chapter 17).

Read full chapter
    From: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...etic-shielding
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), Trisher (3rd October 2019), vander (4th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

In addition to the post above, here are some other thoughts. These are just my way of looking at this so there may be other, more informed views.

It seems there are five possible responses to man-made EM radiation if it is having a poor effect on one’s body.

First is avoiding them as much as possible. Turning devices off, keeping them away from the body, etc. and, ultimately, choosing to live and work in a place that doesn’t have much - such as where space radio antennas are located.

The second is shielding - from aluminium foil to EM protective mesh nets used in the military, lead lined rooms, etc.

Third is signal jamming. This is also used by the military and most countries in the world will have laws about any type of signal jamming devices. There’s lots about this in publications, forums and chat boards that cover defence technology. This might create a lot of electronic noise though so could make an EM sensitivity worse.

Fourth seems to be using some kind of “entrainment” signal. This is how I would describe the devices (mentioned in the excerpt above) which emit a Schumann resonance for one’s body to “calibrate to”. The other signals are all still there, it’s just that there is a stronger, closer one that the body is now syncing with. This might be a specific type of signal jamming.

Fifth is an indirect method: to provide the body with the best possible food, nutrition, activity and exercise routine that helps it to cope better with EM radiation. Obviously there is a limit to this but removing as many other toxic loads and making sure to have the nutrients needed to fight the effects of EM radiation can probably help significantly.
    Last edited by Cara; 3rd October 2019 at 17:14.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Justplain (3rd October 2019), Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), Tintin (9th October 2019), Trisher (4th October 2019), vander (4th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Pretty astounding price for what looks like a wall wart -- $350!
    Mine, bought in the UK, cost a lot less.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Cara (here)
    This book excerpt might be helpful:

Quote The Electromagnetic Environment

James L. Oschman PhD, in Energy Medicine (Second Edition), 2016

Prudent Avoidance

In the 1980s, several personal electromagnetic shielding devices were developed – based on the use of coils of the Möbius design that emit scalar waves – that were said to be safe for living systems. One of these devices was a watch containing a microchip that produced a Schumann-type signal at about 8.0 Hz. This device purportedly stabilized a person’s brain waves at a frequency that was considered safe and beneficial. Many of these devices were sold, and there were reports of benefits from wearing them, including reduction of jet lag, more energy, lower blood pressure, and feelings of well-being. These qualitative effects have been difficult to document.

Rein (1998) has summarized more recent work on the biological effects of scalar waves. Scalar waves can inhibit neurotransmitter uptake into nerve cells and stimulate the growth of human lymphocytes. There are indications that the effects are in part mediated by effects on the properties of cell and tissue water.

More powerful emitters of scalar waves, in the range 6–60 mW power consumption, have been developed (Abraham, personal communication, 1998). The devices emit scalar waves at the average Schumann frequency, 7.83 Hz. Preliminary tests indicate that scalar waves at this frequency are safe and protect those who suffer from electromagnetic field sensitivity. Moreover, preliminary clinical trials indicated a variety of health benefits, including improvement of symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, cognitive impairments, and sleep disorders (Abraham, personal communication, 1998).

The development of a reliable and powerful source of potential waves opens up many possibilities for studies of the clinical effects of this form of energy, and, possibly, for resolving some of the mysteries and variability of both local and non-local biological effects.

There is widespread confusion and misinformation about our electromagnetic environment. Key information widely available in technical circles is virtually unknown to the general public. This is due to several factors that reinforce each other. One is the strong bias many biologists have against geophysical pacemakers for biological rhythms. This bias arises in part because evidence of this sort might be taken as support for astrology, a subject that is widely considered to be scientifically unfounded (see, however, Seymour, 1988). Another is the threat to the ego posed by the possibility that our lives might be influenced by events very far away from us. The idea that the human body both radiates and is sensitive to invisible energy fields may be menacing to some. Finally, a documentation of health effects from fields generated by power distribution systems and technological devices have enormous economic and legal consequences.

Therapists are careful to make their treatment spaces as pleasant and comfortable as possible. But what about the ubiquitous invisible energies present in the treatment environment? No matter how well you treat individuals with electromagnetic or geopathic sensitivities and related disorders, they will continue to have problems when they go back to their homes and/or workplaces where they are immersed in disturbing energy fields. Treating the whole person involves education about the possible health effects of the invisible electromagnetic environment so that suitable precautions can be taken.

These considerations are of increasing importance for a variety of reasons that have been discussed here. Moreover, the likely physiological effects of environmental fields have been more widely researched than many people realize. Virtually every disease and disorder has been linked by one investigator or another to electromagnetic pollution. As one example, Sobel and colleagues have noted an elevated risk of Alzheimer’s disease among those who work in areas where they are exposed to high electromagnetic fields (Sobel and Davanipour, 1996; Sobel et al., 1995a,b).

Preliminary clinical trials with devices that shield against electromagnetic pollution show relief from a wide range of symptoms, suggesting that those problems may actually be caused or aggravated by electromagnetic pollution. Whether these correlations will stand up to long-term research is unknown, but enough information is available on electromagnetic bioeffects to have led the U.S. government to warn that prudent avoidance is a good policy until more is learned. At present we do not know what constitutes a ‘safe limit’ for electromagnetic field exposure. It is interesting that the Russian standard for maximum safe microwave exposure to avoid changes in brain activity is 1000 times less than the U.S. legal maximum.

Low-cost detectors of magnetic fields are available, and these devices are invaluable for those who wish to get a better appreciation of the fields present in their homes and workplaces. One of these devices (TriField from AlphaLab) is reasonably inexpensive and combines magnetic, electric, and radio/microwave detectors. The magnetic section has three detecting coils oriented in the three directions of space, which is important. With such devices, one can locate the ‘hot spots’ in the home and work environment, such as near electric blankets and heaters, fluorescent lights, light dimmers, microwave ovens with bad seals, cellular phones, computers, televisions, transformers, and motors in devices such as refrigerators and clocks. Sometimes moving furniture, cribs, or beds a short distance can significantly reduce long-term exposure.

Some people have taken steps to rewire their homes and workplaces to reduce the levels of 50- or 60-Hz magnetic fields. Simple changes in wiring configuration can make an enormous difference in the levels of magnetic fields in the home (Maxey, 1991). However, Abraham, personal communication (1998) has cautioned that any method of field cancellation, such as twisting conductors together, can lead to the generation of undetectable 50- or 60-Hz scalar waves that could also have serious health effects. Obviously, we have much to learn about our electromagnetic environment and its relations to therapeutics.

Avoidance of geopathic stress is also important. Hall (1997) presents some techniques, and dowsers are also a good source of suggestions.

Therapists are being introduced to a variety of devices that are promoted as shields against electromagnetic pollution. The consumer must be cautioned, however, that it is easy to be deceived in a situation where the effects are invisible and unmeasurable and benefits are subjective. At present, the best way to assess such devices is by testing on a person who has electromagnetic sensitivity. This may seem unscientific, but there is a good precedent for it. Many of the important discoveries in biology began with sensitive biological assays in which the strength of an unknown compound or other factor is estimated by testing it on a living system. This is called a bioassay (e.g., Glass, 1973). The ‘confrontation–neutralization technique’ used by Choy and colleagues (1987) to study electrical sensitivities in allergy patients is a form of bioassay. The construction of an effective shield against electromagnetic effects is technically challenging and will be greatly facilitated when reliable detectors of scalar waves have been developed. Some researchers are developing devices that absorb environmental signals and convert them to beneficial frequencies. And Earthing or grounding has been shown to reduce induced electrical fields (discussed in Chapter 17).

Read full chapter
    From: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...etic-shielding
    thanks for this information, Cara. These blushield products don't eliminate EMF's but emit the scalar waves mentioned in the article.
    Last edited by Cara; 4th October 2019 at 03:22. Reason: Fixed quote tags

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to angelfire For This Post:

Cara (4th October 2019), Tintin (9th October 2019), vander (4th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I'm contemplating that all this shielding as good or bad, I don't like the idea running around like an astronaut in EVA gear
    I mean this can't be the long term solution

35. The Following User Says Thank You to vander For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    So once in the building it would bounce until it went out the window again? 5G is also a mix of frequencies including 3G and 4G which does go through buildings mostly. 5G also penetrates the body. From my experience of 5G it feels very strange in the nose and the head and whatever it is mixed with nothing stops this at all. My feeling is that there is a frequency being used that is more than 5G. Maybe Terraherz.
    Trisher
    I wonder if "safety glass," with the wires in it, would block 5G? Some guy at a gun show once told me that if you had several layers of safety glass then the govt satellites couldn't penetrate what's beneath it. FWIW :-)

37. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Cara (4th October 2019)

38. Link to Post #20
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Quote Posted by Trisher (here)
    It is a fact that the 5G frequencies differ in range from area to area and country to country. The instruments for measuring 5G are hugely expensive and not yet for people outside the military as far as I know. To back up any claim that something shields 5G would have to be followed by actual measurements and absolute proof. I have seen orgonite makers irresponsibly claiming their products shield 5G . A sensitive person I know has experienced 5G in the Channel Islands. It is a roaring full on energy that nothing stopped. It was debilitating both physically and mentally. The locals experienced headaches and some body aches. However those heavily into their tech then somehow became used to it within a couple of weeks and absorbed it. Only sensitive people striving to maintain their natural energies were feeling the full on effects.

The people who have been accustomed to wi-fi and smart meters and mobile phones etc appear to develop a wi-fi body which replaces their own energy field and pushes it out several feet from the body. This can be felt by healers and sensitives. This artificial energy is then kept fed by their tech. People are addicted to tech and maybe for the reason that this has become their sustenance instead of nature. Healers should be aware that they now have to clear the wi-fi body before they can even start the healing and it is an absolute onslaught on their own energy field for the healer to do this. If the healer heals in a wi-fi environment and also has a wi-fi body then it begs the question of what can actually be happening in terms of healing. Not much I suspect.

Unfortunately crystals were also overwhelmed by 5G and were emitting very detrimental energies.

We have to sweep away the old paradigms and actually find solutions for what is unfortunately a very different reality rapidly unfolding before us right now.

Trisher
    Very interesting and disturbing too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast