+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default DNA Activation Unleashing Original Human Potential.

Our human body is a manipulated template. The human body originally was a hybrid 12 strands DNA template. The body was degraded down to 2 strands DNA human & reptilian, leaving the other 10 strands detached. The human & reptilian strands are conflicting energies with each other & the reason why many people are in constant odds with themselves. This was done by a malevolent species, draco, to make humans slaves on earth.

Transhumanism will degrade the body further. Heavy metals do not belong in our bodies it lowers our frequency. When people are on low vibration, bad reptilians, archons etc feeds on their energy. We are not borg! Picard learned it the hard way. Organized 3D space travel & moving to Mars only leads humans to more traps.

Humans are capable of inter dimensional travel if reached their fullest potential, we don't need to be trapped in 3D. There are stargates all over. Humanity has to seek sovereignty instead of being controlled by the establishment & shills who has zero interest in our progress, anything whatsoever. I foresee major splits of humanity.

There are techniques, one of them being bioregenesis, to reactivate each detached strand, removal of the reptilian mutation. Would need removal of implants, chakra balancing etc using orgonite & other methods alongside. If successful will result in enhanced abilities, increasing frequency vibration, experiencing other dimensions, reduction of aging, increased lifespan etc. Accordingly. There are people here with 3 or 4 DNA strands already activated from birth they should be certain Starseeds & RH- blue bloods. Indigo & crystal children have different sets of DNA activation process, many would already have certain strands activated from birth & during childhood. We should all connect to our hearts & our mother earth Gaia who is the heart of the universe.

Infos on Bioregenesis & DNA
    https://www.humanmetamorphosis.com/bioregenesis
    http://www.heart-of-the-earthmother....regenesis.html
    http://www.ascensiondictionary.com/2...umans.html?m=1

Bioregenesis binaural beats
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 19th October 2019 at 05:05.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Chester (4th October 2019), Forest Denizen (4th October 2019), Franny (5th October 2019), liderr (5th October 2019), Mark (Star Mariner) (4th October 2019), Mercedes (4th October 2019), Michi (4th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), RogeRio (4th October 2019), Sojourner (17th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (4th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Forest Denizen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,239 times in 450 posts

Default Re: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

Lyran.Sun, very interesting post within which you have included a lot of material, including many truths, IMO. I'm curious where you came across the following information:

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    Our human body is a manipulated template. The human body originally was a hybrid 12 strands DNA template. The body was degraded down to 2 strands DNA human & reptilian, leaving the other 10 strands detached. The human & reptilian strands are conflicting energies with each other & the reason why many people are in constant odds with themselves. This was done by a malevolent species, draco, to make humans slaves on earth...
    Glad to have you here, Lyran.Sun
    "Love is the only engine of survival.." Leonard Cohen

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forest Denizen For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Chester (4th October 2019), Mercedes (4th October 2019), RogeRio (4th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

I need to read the links &video before come back to make more detailed comments, but for now I would like to note:

1) the named Reptilian Brain refers to Spinal Cord and by the basal portions of the Prosencephalon (R-complex). This first level of brain organization can only promote simple reflexes, as do reptiles. This characteristic is the guarantee of survival, besides being responsible for the regulation of primary functions and sensations such as hunger, thirst, sleep, among others. If I'm not wrong, all reptiles, birds and mammals has the same constitutive model.

2) from esoterism, interestingly, the study of lunar nodules from Vedic Astrology (karmic astrology) shows a polarity (north-south) as an axis (future-past), which always inspired me with this question of double DNA, because if all polarities could exist on an Astrological Chart, this would correspond to a duodecimal DNA (12), that would span six polar axes pointing to the 12 signs of the zodiac, not just two. This constructive design is very interesting, because exactly a simple (past-future) timeline can only be built on one polarity, and analogously, six polar axes would be six (past-future) simultaneous timelines. The question here, is that we as living beings (including humans) can only experience by our deep perception one (kind of) timeline at a time.

3) Many parts of our brain and DNA are inactive, and no one can explain (scientifically) the function of these inactive areas. In this respect, esoterism (millennar) and current para-psychology are far more advanced than science in terms of understanding this issue. Without going into detail, it's of my (abstract) knowledge, that more evolutionarily advanced people enjoy more activated brain parts, which (may) indicate that there are more activated double DNA parts. But none of them (physically) have more than two strands of DNA.

It seems logical and reasonable (to me) that in order to obtain 12 strands of DNA, we must create another living beings with another DNA, and not evolving from what we currently have. Imagine if all biological beings on the face of the Earth deserved a 12-stranded DNA at one given time, what would be the planetary solution if it weren't to finish everything that exists today and start a new one. (Apocalipse Now ?).

So, please, very calm at this time. Let's take it easy on what we want, because being aware (or not), we create our future, being held responsible for our actions (thoughts and feelings) in the present. I will read the contents of the links & video (with my bad english), and I will probably return with some more comments, which I consider pertinent.

But in this first moment, I also would like to note that in my current understanding, the most urgent thing is to cleanse the planet of intense destructive negativity, which our leaders manipulated by negative forces (from elites), have spread and impregnated our minds and hearts, with technologies that few understand how they work, but that almost everyone uses and pays for them to keep few billionaires controlling us, and using us for their unethical purposes.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 4th October 2019 at 15:01. Reason: bad english & clarity

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (4th October 2019), onevoice (4th October 2019), Rich (4th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (4th October 2019), wondering (4th October 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

Lightbulb Re: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

What if the (multidimensional) Soul self is never ever depending on any DNA "setting" per sé ... and if it did, we would most likely be exposed to be a target in no time! ... There could be 1000+ reasons to accomplish goals differently.

The idea is that most feel "powerless" and LOVE stories how to break yourself free from being (and/or feeling) powerless ... meanwhile you were never ever "powerless" to begin with.

How we see ourselves plus how your are told to see yourself is part of their game-plan! (...) To break the mass conditioning starts with going beyond dualistic thinking. Letting go of the program, the script that is given to us on the day we are born in the physical.

Remembering (being fully aware) who you really are, has nothing to do with DNA! ... DNA may explain (unlock) the true history of the human condition to appreciate & comprehend why we do what we do/did (the good the bad and the ugly) ... but that is only a fraction of the bigger picture.

If you succeed to access "higher powers" via the DNA-activation ... you may get trapped in believing you depend on that too much.

Sometimes, saying or doing simple (truthful) things at the right moment to key-people can trigger transformation in one particular time-line ... and there has to be only 1 time-line in the "multiverse" that can serve ALL timelines! as "merging of dimensions" are inevitable.

When truth resonates, tyranny will (ultimately) fall.

ps. am not claiming (or sensing) "DNA activation" must be a "bad" thing to do, only the assumed dependence of it makes it a tricky concept! ... Because if anyone does not succeed, are you "left behind"? ... Hell no! ... There could be 100s of reasons that any positive "DNA activation" is sabotaged by the "powers that be" like via the mass roll out of the Weaponized "5G Smart-grid" Transmitters Radiating Erratic Pulsed Microwaves & mmWaves near you and (y)our children 24/7 until you die ... Research Stop5G.net

I heard & studied the concept of "12 Strand DNA Activation" & Triple Helix DNA since 1990-1991 shortly after my first conscious UFO Encounter ... Barbara Marciniak's book 'Bringers of The Dawn' was given to me and it truly resonates with me long before it became a "hype".

In 1998 (21 years ago!) I searched on the internet about "Triple Helix DNA" (The first evolutionary step towards 12) and I found nothing in mainstream science publications ... then I searched it again in 1999 I did found it ... and in 2000 even more ... then in 2001+ 100s of publications!

Cheers, John Kuhles ... 4 October 2019
    NDE Experiencer, Abductee, UFO Experiencer
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 4th October 2019 at 16:02.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2019), Blacklight43 (19th October 2019), earthdreamer (7th October 2019), Forest Denizen (4th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (4th October 2019), Mercedes (4th October 2019), Rich (4th October 2019), RogeRio (4th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2019), Trisher (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (4th October 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ken (here)
    Lyran.Sun, very interesting post within which you have included a lot of material, including many truths, IMO. I'm curious where you came across the following information:

Our human body is a manipulated template. The human body originally was a hybrid 12 strands DNA template. The body was degraded down to 2 strands DNA human & reptilian, leaving the other 10 strands detached. The human & reptilian strands are conflicting energies with each other & the reason why many people are in constant odds with themselves. This was done by a malevolent species, draco, to make humans slaves on earth...
    Glad to have you here, Lyran.Sun
    Its collected infos from various sources. As occulted truth here is broken up so we have to piece the puzzle & use the trivium method to sort out. 1 source I can cite is from keylontic science studies. Informations gathered from interviews on Miles Johnston bases project. Articles on bibliotecapleyades. The ruiner777 blog. So yeah I compiled the infos to bring a more solid & simplified comprehension of what's really going on.. On a personal level I view all these as theories & guidelines. Set levels to what makes sense more. To indulge in beliefs is to submit to dogma. I'm always questioning reality. What we currently know about reality is merely dust.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Baby Steps (5th October 2019), Blacklight43 (19th October 2019), RogeRio (4th October 2019), Sue (Ayt) (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (4th October 2019)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    What if the (multidimensional) Soul self is never ever depending on any DNA "setting" per sé ... and if it did, it would expose him or herself to be a target! There could be 1000+ reasons to accomplish goals differently.

The idea is that most feel "powerless" and LOVE stories how to break yourself free from being and/or feeling powerless ... meanwhile you were never ever "powerless" to begin with.

How we see ourselves plus how your are told to see yourself is part of their game-plan!

To break the mass conditioning starts with going beyond dualistic thinking. Letting go of the program, the script that is given to us on the day we are born in the physical.

Remembering who you really are has nothing to do with DNA! ... DNA may explain (unlock) the true history of the human condition to appreciate & comprehend why we do what we do/did (the good the bad and the ugly) ... but that is only a fraction of the bigger picture.

If you succeed to access "higher powers" via the DNA-activation ... you may get trapped in believing you depend on that too much.

Sometimes, saying or doing simple (truthful) things at the right moment to key-people can trigger transformation in one particular time-line ... and there has to be only 1 time-line in the "multiverse" that can serve ALL timelines! as "merging of dimensions" are inevitable.

When truth resonates, tyranny will (ultimately) fall.

ps. Am not claiming (or sensing) "DNA activation" must be a "bad" thing to do, only the assumed dependence of it makes it a tricky concept! ... Because if anyone does not succeed, are you "left behind"? ... Hell no! ... There could be 100s of reasons that any positive "DNA activation" is sabotaged by the "powers that be" like via the mass roll out of the Weaponized "5G Smart-grid" Transmitters Radiating Erratic Pulsed Microwaves & mmWaves near you and (y)our children 24/7 until you die ... Research Stop5G.net

I heard & studied the concept of "12 Strand DNA Activation" & Triple Helix DNA since 1990-1991 shortly after my UFO Encounter ... Barbara Marciniak's book 'Bringers of The Dawn' was given to me and it truly resonates with me long before it became a "hype".

In 1998 I searched on the internet about "Triple Helix DNA" (The first evolutionary step towards 12) and I found nothing in mainstream science publications ... then I searched it again in 1999 I did found it ... and in 2000 even more ... then in 2001+ 100s of publications!

Cheers, John Kuhles
    NDE Experiencer, Abductee, UFO Experiencer 4 October 2019
    Yes you got it & see the bigger picture. We are avatars in this sub reality & have to go through various challenges on our incarnation on earth. We have been drifted away from the truths by the distorted made up reality here. So we need to research & find out the truth about humans, earth etc. DNA activation is needed to set the next stage since being stucked with 2 strands is much weaker. But its not the ultimate goal. It could be sabotaged as you say. There are other methods which I will find out in the future. We have to raise our frequencies to counter the darkness here. Adopt whatever defence method like using orgone power for one example. Theres the archonic grid, saturn moon matrix, incoming 5g grid etc that will pull us down alongside other dark agendas taking place. We have higher selves situated in higher dimensions with different roles to our lives here & we could get aid from them. There are higher entities watching over earth & our world is very important in this universe. Many outside are paying attention to us here.

We are consciousness experiencing individuality. As we ascend to higher realities the picture gets clearer. It can be said we are tied up to the illusions of Maya. Cultivating wisdom, attaining higher knowledge, deep meditation etc we can view & understand the nature of reality. Our goals have to to have a common ground here which is to unite, aid mother earth, service others & counter the dark forces instead of putting each other down.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (4th October 2019), RogeRio (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (4th October 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

Science Publication: DNA is a Fractal Antenna in Electromagnetic Fields

Everything Is About Frequency, And Your DNA Is The Ultimate Antenna

DNA as a Fractal Torsion Antenna and Activating it with Holistic Health:

A Fractal Antenna | DNA In The Electric Universe :
    DNA in the Electric Universe | Electricity of Life:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Baby Steps (4th October 2019), justntime2learn (4th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (4th October 2019), Rich (5th October 2019), RogeRio (4th October 2019), Valerie Villars (4th October 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

After reading the contents of the links, I couldn't find the bond between the double strand DNA and the 12 strand DNA improvement proposed. How to get out of double one and get to the 12 other is not explained, except for that you need to make an Ascension, which is a knowed New Age aspiration, bla-bla-bla.

There is no talk about the intense negativity, which of course is at the root of all problems.

as far as I Know, a third density embodiement requires a double DNA. Other beings with more complex template from 4-Density that share resources with 3-Density, don't resist this 3D environment for long, and So, we are a source of resources, like a catle farm, as if saying a metaphor, the farmer does not live with the cattle, but occasionally he goes to where he raises the cattle, to take something or take care of the catle.

On 5D, the DNA are more complex than 4D, likewise on 4D the DNA are more complex than 3D, still speaking in a metaphorical way, to understand the reasoning employed here by analogies.

5D beings can send to 3D a kind of Avatar, that is part of their whole Soul-Consciousness, to experience a single timeline (past-future) inside the intraphysical 3D, but under this circumstance, the 4D farmers (less evolved than 5D beings), set traps and enslave them.

to be free from this unethical trap, could be by the way of spiritual ASCENSION, that naturally restores the 5D previous condition with more complex DNA.

That would solve the problem of an individual, but the question is much broader, because It would not solve the Whole Problem of the Planet Earth, which in this case, its allow ones to live here without so much negativity, that disrupting the evolution of everyone, including of the planet itself.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 5th October 2019 at 10:56. Reason: bad english & clarity

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), Victoria (20th October 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

1997 Movie "5th Element":

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    After reading the contents of the links, I couldn't find the bond between the double strand DNA and the 12 strand DNA improvement proposed. How to get out of double one and get to the 12 other is not explained, except for that you need to make an Ascension, which is a knowed New Age aspiration, bla-bla-bla.

There is no talk about the intense negativity, which of course is at the root of all problems.

as far as I Know, a third density embodiement requires a double DNA. Other beings with more complex template from 4-Density that share resources with 3-Density, don't resist this 3D environment for long, and So, we are a source of resources, like a catle farm, as if saying a metaphor, the farmer does not live with the cattle, but occasionally he goes to where he raises the cattle, to take something or take care of the catle.

On 5D, the DNA are more complex than 4D, likewise on 4D the DNA are more complex than 3D, still speaking in a metaphorical way, to understand the reasoning employed here by analogies.

5D beings can send to 3D a kind of Avatar, that is part of their whole Soul-Consciousness, to experience a single timeline (past-future) inside the intraphysical 3D, but under this circumstance, the 4D farmers (less evolved than 5D beings), set traps and enslave them.

to be free from this unethical trap, could be by the way of spiritual ASCENSION, that naturally restores the 5D previous condition with more complex DNA.

That would solve the problem of an individual, but the question is much broader, because It would not solve the Whole Problem of the Planet Earth, which in this case, its allow ones to live here without so much negativity, that disrupting the evolution of everyone, including of the planet itself.
    The method to activate 12 strands from the 2 is bioregenesis which is not really detailed on those sites. but those 3 sites give a good overview. I can't find articles or books that emphasis in detail on the methods of bioregenesis soo far I'm sure they are suppressing that infos a great deal. The site links posted does not reflect on the statements I made. There are people here with other strands activated. I wish more indigos would participate in the forums as they have certain blueprints needed to aid in our advancement

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

RogeRio (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

https://energeticsynthesis.com/libra...15-dna-signals this site has a decent explanation on DNA & the dark agenda plans to distort our DNA

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/c...mbio03.htm#top article on 12 strands DNA.. My statements above is compiled infos from various sources. So I'll try to retrieve whatever source & post them here. I'm sure there are topics on DNA manipulation discussed on Miles Johnston bases project.

23. Link to Post #13
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I can't find articles or books that emphasis in detail on the methods of bioregenesis soo far I'm sure they are suppressing that infos a great deal.
    So please, explain by yourself what you means about.

The site links posted does not reflect on the statements I made.
    I realize ..

There are people here with other strands activated.
    there's a difference between more than two strands of DNA, and more activated parts of the two strands DNA.

I wish more indigos would participate in the forums as they have certain blueprints needed to aid in our advancement
    How much indigos you wish to come here ?
    How much indigos you guess are currently living on this Planet ?

Would you explain how to recognize an indigo if you find one ?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    I can't find articles or books that emphasis in detail on the methods of bioregenesis soo far I'm sure they are suppressing that infos a great deal.
    So please, explain by yourself what you means about.

The site links posted does not reflect on the statements I made.
    I realize ..

There are people here with other strands activated.
    there's a difference between more than two strands of DNA, and more activated parts of the two strands DNA.

I wish more indigos would participate in the forums as they have certain blueprints needed to aid in our advancement
    How much indigos you wish to come here ?
    How much indigos you guess are currently living on this Planet ?

Would you explain how to recognize an indigo if you find one ?
    Alright sorry I'm figuring out how to reply to the spliced up quotes. For now i'll reply like this.

Well without full explanation on how bioregenesis works it is going to be hard to use that method. Maybe the binaural beats I posted may work to some extend. Im sure the establishment are suppressing knowledge on bioregenesis as its against their agenda.

There are people with other strands activated from birth in addition to the other 2 strands, so they would have 3 or 4 or more.

I need indigos to share their knowledge to us as supposedly they are alil more advanced than us. Many of them are usually introverts. I hope more of them would break out of their shell. Well I have no idea on the amount of them. I could only identify if they identify themselves to me. There are people who could read auras I've not yet mastered that skill. Here is a site about indigos https://aligningwithearth.com/indigo-races/.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 5th October 2019 at 12:25.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

East Sun (5th October 2019), RogeRio (6th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Talking Re: DNA activation unleashing original human potential.

http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/201...t-one.html?m=1 the ruiner explains draco, how they function all that. The whole blog is very informative & he claims is not disclosure for a reason. Read the comments on his blog. He has another blog thewholeworldlaughing.
    http://thewholeworldlaughing.blogspot.com/?m=1

Check out his interviews as Shane the ruiner. His blog has been mentioned few years ago here. Bless him & its because of Shane I can have a better confirmation of what is really going on.
    Last edited by Lyran.Sun; 5th October 2019 at 19:49.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

the late Max Spiers on bases projects, 1 of his many interviews. Discusses various occult topics & disclosures. Bless him & he is a true hero. He will be honored by those whom loved & cared for him & people whom he have helped & all that.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

East Sun (5th October 2019), justntime2learn (5th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Victoria (20th October 2019)

30. Link to Post #17
    Language
    Thanks

I interviewed Max Spiers Live 12 years ago in 2007 (on my UntoldMysteries Radio) + Pal Talk Chat Great guy!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th October 2019 at 18:41.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019), RogeRio (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (5th October 2019), Victoria (20th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]
    I interviewed Max Spiers Live 12 years ago in 2007 (on my UntoldMysteries Radio) + Pal Talk Chat Great guy!
    Woah that's really awesome~ I'll check it out.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Victoria (20th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

¤=[Post Update]=¤

[/COLOR]
    Woah that's really awesome~ I'll check it out.

not online anymore sorry

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

justntime2learn (5th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (5th October 2019)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Well, let me share a resume of my current understand about our double strand designed DNA:

Human template is mostly artificial, then either DNA mutates to conform on respective alien group-soul frequencies, or else, DNA is artificially altered through advanced genetic engineering. Our genetics are unique in potentially allow closer energetic interface with Creation and Artificial Matrix Reality, than almost other physical lifeforms in the galaxy.

The more consciousness, self-awareness, or spiritual evolution one possesses, the greater one’s freewill can manifest. In 3D, the single timeline double strand DNA template keep humans sensorially connected to other 3D living beings (bacterias, plants, animals).

then, looking at entropy, I think that activation of human (conscious) DNA it's more related to (know) use the disabled parts than add strands.

as Above, as Below ..
    Last edited by RogeRio; 6th October 2019 at 06:47. Reason: bad english

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Lyran.Sun (6th October 2019), Valerie Villars (6th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast