+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to carry out turpentine detox / healing the safe way.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default How to carry out turpentine detox / healing the safe way.

This is an ancient method used by various tribes & old time eastern euro medication. Those people were taking drops of turpentine or kerosene to cure various illnesses. Below is a website with information on turpentine. Research as much needed for those who are not aware of the benefits of turpentine in alternative medicine. Turpentine can cure various illnesses such as candida, ulcers & even cancer.
    http://www.soul-guidance.com/health/turpentine.html

I've mentioned on an earlier turpentine thread that I'm going to create another thread specifically on how to go about using turpentine. So check out this thread.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...acteria-alone-

Some of the products needed could be ordered from sacred purity online store.
    https://www.sacredpurity.com/

Products & items needed. 250plus ml 100% pure gum turpentine spirit, 1kg activated charcoal powder, 450plus ml cold pressed castor oil, 1 box of sugar cubes, 450plus ml organic apple cider vinegar, 1 pack of tumeric powder, 1 big bottle to fill water, plate, dropper, 2 teaspoons, 1 tablespoon, 2 drinking glass.

I'm gonna share the modern method on how to go about turpentine detox. Using strictly 100% Pure Gum Turpentine Spirit. I know different people do it their way. This is for those unsure how to go about. Prepare 2 weeks or 1 month of mostly raw diet prior & continue the diet during detox period. Any time desired has to be around 5 hours after food consumption & 1 hour apart for the next meal after taking charcoal. I suggest morning or night during the weekends.

Take 1 teaspoon of cold pressed castor oil to coat the inner linings to prevent parasites from rapid movements during detox & for the sugar to stick. 1 teaspoon of turpentine using a dropper to fill the spoon than pour over 3 stacked sugar cubes let them absorb. Grab the sugar cube/s which are fully filled & chew the sugar cube/s swallow slowly. It'll attract the parasites inside to feed on the sugar & the turpentine kills them including other fungus inside the body. Drink 1/4 glass of water.

1 hour later consume 4 to 8 tablespoon of activated charcoal powder alone or diluted in a glass of water to ease the die of symptoms caused by dead parasites releasing toxins. If taken alone, 15 mins later drink a glass of water. Prepare to be near washroom during detox. The detox works best on full moon after midnight as that's when parasites gather in large inside the body. Turpentine detox should be carried out only 2 or 3 times a week for 1 to 3 months. The process each time would be the same mentioned above.

Consume activated charcoal powder 4 tablespoons or more if desired alone or diluted in 1 glass of water at least 2 times per day throughout the week. Make sure to drink a glass of water 15 mins later if taken alone. Activated charcoal is more effective alone rather than diluted & the water drunk later would flush it. After 1 hour, take 1 teaspoon of organic apple cider vinegar & drink 1 cup of water. Right after take half a teaspoon of tumeric powder & drink 1 cup of water, repeat 2 times a day throughout the week. It will ease the symptoms. Dosage can be lessen as health improves. When all parasites are killed off & body shows signs of improvement, only take it once every month then after as protocol.

I suggest to people please do not post videos with thumbnails & photos that shows parasites. Seeing parasites, worms & broken teeth in real or photos are bad omens that foretell illness so I avoid looking at them.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), CurEus (9th October 2019), Sadieblue (6th October 2019), Sunny (7th October 2019), toppy (6th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Default Re: How to carry out turpentine detox / healing the safe way.

Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    I've mentioned on an earlier turpentine thread that I'm going to create another thread specifically on how to go about using turpentine. So check out this thread.
    Thanks! We'll let this stand for a few days to make sure people can see it. Then we'll merge it with the existing thread, which also contains a great deal of information on protocols.

Too many different threads on the same topic can actually result in more confusion, with good information getting lost from view.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

CurEus (9th October 2019), Lyran.Sun (6th October 2019), RunningDeer (6th October 2019), Sadieblue (6th October 2019), toppy (6th October 2019), Yoda (6th October 2019)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: How to carry out turpentine detox / healing the safe way.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Lyran.Sun (here)
    Thanks! We'll let this stand for a few days to make sure people can see it. Then we'll merge it with the existing thread, which also contains a great deal of information on protocols.

Too many different threads on the same topic can actually result in more confusion, with good information getting lost from view.
    Okay chief I'll go with that.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyran.Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th October 2019), toppy (6th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread