1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Haujean Contactee's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,166 times in 187 posts

Default Orion ETs using Satanic Cult and Social Media

Hi everyone,
    My name is Nathan, I'm 45 years old and I'm a contactee/Orion Starseed. I've had contact since I was a child. Less than two months I began having downloads involving a internet based Satanic cult that I was involved in starting back in 2005 and ending in 2006. This cult is a social experiment and a ruse being run by various Orion ET groups. I've been trying unsuccessfully to contact various researchers for the last 10 years about this. Recently after the downloads started I was compelled to email Rex Bear from the Leak Project. The next day he made two videos about the email and in the second one he described an implanted dreamscape that my ET handlers had sent him. This was verified by Elizabeth April on a live podcast some days later. She also verified much of the info that I had sent him in over 30 long emails in a subsequent podcast. And then Rex got spooked and backed off because he was fearing troll attacks by the cult on his Youtube channel because this cult had been recruiting by posting repeated links to their website under his videos in the past. I know the inner workings of the cult because I was recruited by the cults creator and was used as a psychic recruitment tool in their main member group on Yahoo by the ETs who created the ruse.

I want to be frank with everyone and say that right now there's a global psychic awakening taking place and people like me are being activated and mobilized to do certain things. I and another ex member of this cult have been tasked by downloads and direct telepathic contact to expose the cult and how the ETs create the theological contact that about 23,000 members are experiencing right now. It was 8,000 when I was there and when I arrived the open contact immediately began and it was the same ETs that I had experienced before but only this time they were hiding behind a theological facade. My partner and I are working on a website to give ex members of this cult a place to go to heal and support one another. And I have to do as many videos as possible detailing my entire life story of contact along with a very aggressive deprogramming effort to break the conditioning. The end purpose of this ET ruse is to expose a modern day Order of the Serpent cult and link it directly with member testimony to the ET presence. The idea is to create a clear connection between ancient cults and religions and link them directly to a planetary wide extra terrestrial social engineering program involving the human population. I know these are big claims but with right people involved it could happen and it's going to happen either way. Either by me, or someone else if I fail. Because the ETs want this exposed now. So breaking the cult will be easier but getting people to take this seriously is going to be a real problem.

So I'll let you all digest this for a bit and while you do, here's 4 related videos. The 4th one will only be of use if you were to read the over 30 emails that I sent Rex, because Elizabeth hits on most of my info but in her own words and descriptions. I know how this all sounds, and I realize how hard this is to believe. But I have proof to back this up. And eventually I'll have testimony from former members who will follow me out of the cult and into a better place where they can tell their stories. The reason that I'm here is let you all know that this is coming. And if there's anyone willing to help by all means speak up. I'm going to leave the cult name out of the discussion until a moderator says that it's ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HywV...&index=40&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jxmi...ndex=39&t=483s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNAq...&index=28&t=0s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yK0...&index=11&t=0s
    Last edited by Haujean Contactee; 7th October 2019 at 08:09.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

7alon (3rd March 2022), Agape (13th October 2019), Alan (7th November 2020), aoibhghaire (7th October 2019), chris_walker (7th October 2019), RogeRio (7th October 2019), Victoria (7th October 2019), XelNaga (7th October 2019), yelik (7th October 2019)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Orion ETs using Satanic Cult and Social Media

The third video is very interesting but if you don't have the time my part of it starts at minute 109.

4. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also want to mention that this cult was linked directly a double murder suicide pact in Toronto Canada. I have the article ready to post.Suicide was a common problem among the members because of the past life regression and trauma based personality engineering therapies that some of us had to deal with. This involves taking the split layer of the soul that is currently you and blending aspects of the higher self into the mix and putting you through scenarios that were painful enough to drive you to suicide. I've had to talk other members out of suicide to keep them alive. So discussing this in videos is going to be a glimpse of a personal hell that I have had to deal with for a very long time. And I'm going to use that as motivation to end this program because the world needs to know about it and people need to heal from the pain that it's causing.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

RogeRio (7th October 2019), Victoria (7th October 2019)

6. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Whilst I have not experienced anything like this it does seem very plausible to me.

We are surrounded by endless invisible energies where it does appear various ET's, human tech or rogue AI have the ability to mess with us in various ways.

It does seem that some people are more sensitive to these manipulated energies or become targets because of what they have done or said or perhaps are seen as a threat in some way.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th October 2019), RogeRio (7th October 2019), XelNaga (7th October 2019)

8. Link to Post #5
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

In a similar vein, here is something which may or may not be related: Targeted Individual for being a healer and very loving: an experience

... comparing 18th century experiences and analyses with current occurrences.

Related:

Quote Posted by Haujean Contactee (here)
    [...] I'm going to leave the cult name out of the discussion until a moderator says that it's ok.
    [...]
    You can always contact the Mods via PM with any question(s) you may have. Welcome to Avalon
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th October 2019), Valerie Villars (7th October 2019), Victoria (7th October 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,019 times in 377 posts

OK, I'm on for now, but I need some clarification, please ...

I know the inner workings of the cult because I was recruited by the cults creator and was used as a psychic recruitment tool in their main member group on Yahoo by the ETs who created the ruse.
    this qualifies you to expose the worship, ideology, and forms of action, but as you do this, in addition to becoming a threat to cult yourself, anyone who knows this information and is not member of the cult will also be targeted of attacks.

so, in addition to having to tell everything you know as quickly as possible, you have to know how to defend yourself effectively and also provide that information.

I and another ex member of this cult have been tasked by downloads and direct telepathic contact to expose the cult
    please, you are tasked for exposing or making propaganda to recruiting ?
    there can be no doubt in your intention, anyway

The end purpose of this ET ruse is to expose a modern day Order of the Serpent cult and link it directly with member testimony to the ET presence.
    There is a possible mental conflict here. The Bad ones and Good ones beeing the same, it's a possible trap.

So breaking the cult will be easier but getting people to take this seriously is going to be a real problem.
    If no one takes the cult seriously, it has no problem, as they will not be affected by the cult's influences, much less participate in it. At least not consciously.

The reason that I'm here is let you all know that this is coming. And if there's anyone willing to help by all means speak up.
    Please be absolutely clear if you are inviting (or recruiting) new people to help talk about this cult, or to help humanity get rid far away from this possible trap ?
    Last edited by RogeRio; 7th October 2019 at 11:44.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

aoibhghaire (7th October 2019), Mr.Write (9th October 2019), Strat (7th October 2019), Victoria (7th October 2019)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you,
    I'll take a look at your material and I'll post my opinion about it later. I can tell you that I'm many years past that stage of self evaluation. In order for people to understand this I'm going to have to do at least several dozen videos detailing my story. This was never about spirits, EA, Enki, or Satan, that I can assure you. 45 years of ultra terrestrial-ultra dimensional contact combined with past life memories, emotions, and loved ones coming through psychically and in person, as everyone will eventually see, has nothing to do with demons, spirits, or trans dimensional simulation induced astral parasites.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Victoria (7th October 2019)

14. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I also want to mention that this cult was linked directly a double murder suicide pact in Toronto Canada. I have the article ready to post.Suicide was a common problem among the members because of the past life regression and trauma based personality engineering therapies that some of us had to deal with. This involves taking the split layer of the soul that is currently you and blending aspects of the higher self into the mix and putting you through scenarios that were painful enough to drive you to suicide. I've had to talk other members out of suicide to keep them alive. So discussing this in videos is going to be a glimpse of a personal hell that I have had to deal with for a very long time. And I'm going to use that as motivation to end this program because the world needs to know about it and people need to heal from the pain that it's causing.
    Are the authorities aware of this?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

RogeRio (7th October 2019), Valerie Villars (7th October 2019)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've got an article from the Ontario Sun from 2012. The date of the murder suicide was of no coincidence. The groups name was brought up in court and the survivor who was standing trial for double murder said that they wanted to go home to Orion and be with Satan. The Mother of one of the victims reportedly ran out of the courtroom in response. If you want to know what authority is really paying attention, it's the CIA and their various networks that are paying close attention to this. As they are with this website and many others. But just to make it clear, this isn't your typical Satanic cult. It's non violent and the program is being run by non terrestrials in the same way they ran other religious ruses such as the one in Egypt, Sumer, etc. I'm in no personal danger by doing this with the exception of possible intelligence community harassment which goes with the territory. The real risk for me is to loose friends and ruin family relationships by going public with something so far out that I look like I'm crazy. But if that's what I have to do, then I'm fine with it. I already have a terminal illness that involves vegas nerve damage that's effecting my heart and other parts of my body. So at this point, I don't care anymore.

17. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

sorry, but ... I'm not a trained police dog, but I feel the smell of ....

BLUE Whale is a twisted suicide challenge which appears to goad vulnerable teens into killing themselves.
    Last edited by RogeRio; 7th October 2019 at 20:33.

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by rogparan (here)
    OK, I'm on for now, but I need some clarification, please ...

I know the inner workings of the cult because I was recruited by the cults creator and was used as a psychic recruitment tool in their main member group on Yahoo by the ETs who created the ruse.
    this qualifies you to expose the worship, ideology, and forms of action, but as you do this, in addition to becoming a threat to cult yourself, anyone who knows this information and is not member of the cult will also be targeted of attacks.

so, in addition to having to tell everything you know as quickly as possible, you have to know how to defend yourself effectively and also provide that information.

That would be correct. But as I mentioned in another post, physical threats are not a problem. Trolling would be an issue, hacking would be an issue, and astral attacks would be a possible issue. And I invite all of the above because by invoking it and exposing as I go, I control the narrative on social media. So if my youtube videos are trolled to no end, I'll be able to go into their egroup and do live screen shots of any threatening activity directed towards me and I'll use their trolling and psychic warfare discussions as proof of what they are doing. I can only explain the rest of it in videos because it's going to take time to get people up to speed.

I and another ex member of this cult have been tasked by downloads and direct telepathic contact to expose the cult
    please, you are tasked for exposing or making propaganda to recruiting ?
    there can be no doubt in your intention, anyway

No, I am not recruiting anyone into anything. I have to break the members conditioning by sharing my story which mimics theirs. And I have to encourage people to come forward like myself and give their testimony involving the ET related activity in the group. That is the purpose of the website. The second purpose is to provide a place of healing and support for victims of the program by providing a forum and hopefully a support network of former members. The word victim isn't really the right term in regard to starseeds because they volunteer at the level of the higher self before this even starts. These are past life agreements, and I have fragmented memories that back this up as my proof to myself. As for it being someone else's proof, well that's up to them. I'll explain the rest of it in the next question.

The end purpose of this ET ruse is to expose a modern day Order of the Serpent cult and link it directly with member testimony to the ET presence.
    There is a possible mental conflict here. The Bad ones and Good ones beeing the same, it's a possible trap.

The duality that you are referring acts as psychological camouflage. We live inside of a simulation where a duality is used for social engineering purposes. The good and bad ETs are working together much like Fox News works with CNN. We live in a simulation where they play good cop and bad cop on a cosmic level. Our reality is like a cosmic Wizard of OZ and as we follow the yellow brick road we eventually find that we had the answers inside of us all along. And by busting the ruse, it's like tearing down the Wizards curtain. And this is where I part ways with most people who think that we are under a cosmic level of threat yet they forget how long we have been here without being invaded by negative ETs. If they wanted us gone it would be very easy for them to carry it out. And it doesn't matter if you believe in the secret space program or not. It makes no difference. We are their project and if they wanted to terminate us, they could stage a pole shift, and impact eveny, etc.

I've had just as many positive things happen to me during my experiences as I have with the negative ones. But to explain it all I have to make hours upon hours of videos. I was conditioned to this for a very long time. If that's the trap then I'm in it voluntarily.

So breaking the cult will be easier but getting people to take this seriously is going to be a real problem.
    If no one takes the cult seriously, it has no problem, as they will not be affected by the cult's influences, much less participate in it. At least not consciously.

Surely that would be the case if this was a conventional cult. But there's nothing conventional about it. As I mentioned and this is a tough one to handle, the ETs them selves did this with the intent of exposing it later using social implants. It's a way for the users of humanity to come clean and above board with their selves. As of right now, the cult has grown to over 23,000 people since about 2002 or 2003 based on the copyright notices on the site. And when you go into their forums everyone accept for the undesirables are receiving psychic contact with those who they perceive are guardian demons who later turn into spirit guides and past life family members. Their system of theology is based on ET contact. It's a set up to get you in, activate you, and to do with you what ever they please. If you want to really understand the basis of this, there's two ebooks by a member here named Truman Cash. I've been chasing that man down for a few years and I know he's here. This is nothing but a final continuation of the program that he describes being trapped into. That's why I use his terminology, because it fits this like a glove.
    The reason that I'm here is let you all know that this is coming. And if there's anyone willing to help by all means speak up.
    Please be absolutely clear if you are inviting (or recruiting) new people to help talk about this cult, or to help humanity get rid far away from this possible trap ?
    Really both. The trap is the religious systems and group think that comes along with it. The ETs don't believe in Jesus, Satan, or Horus. In order to relate to them we have to know what they are about because they aren't going away and they are the reason why we cannot govern ourselves. The reason we cannot be with our dead and departed loved one. They've been using humanity like a parasite to a host and the consensus within their midst is for this usury has to end.

Here's a really good twist for you. Truman Cash wrote two ebooks to get back at "them". Well they actually wanted the books written because they want this exposed, but slowly. So by resisting them, you serve them. And by serving them, you still served them. They work with your higher self and when ever you follow your intuition you still do what they want you to do. I admit that I'm their puppet. I work for them at this point. That's a bold statement but there are people here who know exactly what I mean and likely do not want to talk about it. And what my intuition is telling me is that they have carried out many immoral acts against the native people of this planet. And I have to do something about it. So the real trap is to do the right thing and bring it all out into the light of day. So that real researchers will have a test case on their hands to study. Rather than being limited to past life regressions and speculation based on ancient evidence that is in total dispute by those who prefer to keep these types of things hidden from the world. If I'm successful we would now have a large amount of witness testimony and social media documentation to support the connection between religions and the ET presence. And that's what the dreamscape in the video was all about. Rex was used right along with Elizabeth April. And do not make the mistake of thinking that it was a last minute plan that violates free will. They set this into motion years in advance. They set up multiple people up to do the same things and use only those who bare fruit. And people often die, or destabilize in that process and I did not. And that's the reason this was dropped in my lap. I'm dealing with what appears to be baroreflex failure. That's vegas nerve damage that affects my heart and the rest of my autonomic nervous system. I'll be dead and back to the place that I came from in a few years. And by doing this I get more time with my family and an opportunity to rid myself of the guilt. And that's because I share the same guilt that I think that they collectively at some level feel about their immoral program of forced reincarnation so that they can put their own people here in engineered lifetimes. And run their experiments and breeding programs, and so on and so forth.

Thank you for asking hard questions. This is the first time I've had the opportunity to speak out regarding this without being ridiculed, or ignored. The latter is the method of choice by most people. My goal is to bring that cult down as instructed. It's going to take years to pull this off, or so I think. But it needs to go because it has served it's purpose and people are suffering because of it. When I start doing the videos you will see what past life regression based trauma does to a person. And you will see a logical flow of conditioning with some of it being trauma based which got me to this point. This is not for me, this is for everyone who wants and needs to listen. I get nothing out of this but time and the punishment that will come at me because people are going to really struggle with the things that I have to say. If I was here to hoax people this would be the wrong way to go about it. I've been pursuing this for about 10 years with no success up until now. I was threatened by the ETs to shut up and I did. Then at the moment that I broke free of the threats, I became their social implant. They work this so that you do it for your reasons and not theirs. I hope that this info can help some of you understand why I'm doing this.

Feel free to ask me anything.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

RogeRio (7th October 2019), yelik (8th October 2019)

20. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No problem have a look. I'm sorry if this is offensive to people but I have to post it.
    www.joyofsatan.com

https://torontosun.com/2015/02/13/i-...c-048c249482fd

Outside of my own claims that I have yet to make public, and until other members come forward, this is all that I have to back this up.

I challenge everyone to read the theology and ask yourself, could this guy be lying? It begs the question, are 23,000 members and counting just role playing for the last 18 years?
    Read the Toronto Sun article and ask yourself, is that guy (me) that sick that he needs to be the center of attention based on the deaths of two people?

And finally, sign up for the egroup for academic purposes and read their posts. They believe in what I'm saying, because they are all living it right now. Read their spiritual warfare posts. Scour the entire thing but not to sign up , no, do it as a researcher.

And when you get finished I'll be here if I'm not asked to leave by then, to entertain your conclusions.

21. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ok, unless it's my error, I had a post deleted. If I'm right I would like to know why it was deleted? Forgive if I'm wrong but is there a shadow form of moderation going on? If I said something that's a no no about letter agencies then somebody needs to tell me. I'm not here to cause anyone problems, I actually came here for help. I'm being honest and transparent, I just need to know what's happening?

And if that's happening, it makes it really hard to get any new information out to those who need it. And help for those who need help. This isn't easy for me and I'm not doing this for fun. If I was I would be seeking professional help because it would mean that not only am I sick of the mind, but of the soul. I hope that at least someone here can understand where I'm coming from.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Franny (8th October 2019)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,211 times in 32,905 posts

Ok, unless it's my error, I had a post deleted. If I'm right I would like to know why it was deleted? Forgive if I'm wrong but is there a shadow form of moderation going on?
    Mod clarification from Bill: No, nothing of yours has been deleted.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (8th October 2019), Franny (8th October 2019), Yoda (9th October 2019)

25. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Bill. I feel better because I'm under a lot of stress and I'm thankful that I did it in error.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Billy (8th October 2019), Franny (8th October 2019)

27. Link to Post #16
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

I challenge everyone to read the theology
    I'm so sorry, but I think we don't like indoctrination, neither wish one.

I even bet 2 cents that 99.99% contents we know or heard.

(we=almost members, I think)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogeRio For This Post:

Mike Gorman (13th October 2019), Strat (8th October 2019)

29. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There's at least one member here that has been in their with me. Just wait, in time you will see what I mean. And if he doesn't come forward there will be others. We just need a little time and a lot of painful work.
    I'm sorry if you think this is some odd form of indoctrination. If I was trying to do that, then I'm going about it in the wrong way. I haven't given them any form of ringing endorsement, more like a condemnation. I was pushed with downloads and thought forms for two years before I arrived in that group. I had a full range of psychic experiences and I witnessed an ET induced healing of my grandmother from several severe heart attacks. And then I had a near fatal reaction to Singular the allergy drug and that is what they used as a trigger point that pushed me into the JoS. And as soon as I met the people that I was there to meet we broke away and I only used the group for recruitment purposes. I'm about as Satanic as you are, or any other person. It just isn't in me. I break down at night when I look up at Orion because it hurts to be here. And I tune into people's emotions because I try to care about them. And it's painful to experience the way the world really is because the energy here is horrible. I'm not at all into anything negative what so ever. I wish someone would focus psychically on me so I can be vindicated. But this is par the course. There's a nasty stigma associated with this stuff because of theological conditioning. So if I have to wear that albatross around my neck for a while, then I'll be happy to do that.

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,379 times in 5,725 posts

I have been trying to understand the direction you are aiming towards here. Are you saying that ETs have now chosen to use Satanism as the mind control religion? Are you saying there is a schism in the ET "community" where some want us to be freed and others not?

I am not a little bit even interested in Satanism. I am interested in freedom and how we humans can access what I strongly think is a stolen birth right. There are many people I have really liked and one is Mitch Horowitz. He wrote some books I really like. Lately He is seeming to gravitate to Satanism. Honestly I don't know why he identifies with that archetype. Do you suppose he has been "indoctrinated" in the cult?

I PERSONALLY seriously think that humans have an adversary but I think it is our own drag or "grist for the mill" and necessary until not needed any longer.

I thoroughly embrace the sense that there is Consciousness, there is a Teleology for the Universe, there is Truth and LOVE and then there is the "simulation" in which we are immersed. I keep hearing about archons, ETs etc. who are dangerous and menacing. I also read about "Illumination" and people who think there is even some sort of imprisonment by way of a Luciferian "light". My interpretation is that it is never the words and people can hide behind verbiage when others cannot read their intentions. Also, I REALLY think we attract our like.

I absolutely love woowoo and magic but dislike power over and any form of manipulation. I don't FEEL manipulated. I think you alluded to being manipulated. I read that no matter how we might think there is free will, it is manipulation? I think we DO have free will (even if it is to give up free will). When we achieve an ability to bring sufficient "power" to our experience, I do think we have choice. I think we can be persuaded and manipulated by our own ignorance of "energetics"
    The conditions on this planet look like purgatory. It is very painful. However, I KNOW that I am a much different person after 64 years here and it FEELS like it is with much greater "wisdom" that I will leave "here".

I still really cannot understand what you are about here? I am posting because I was very surprised when Mitch Horowitz started seeming to identify with Satanism and you reminded me. I would be curious to know if what he says is like "JOS"?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2019), Valerie Villars (8th October 2019)

32. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,482 times in 1,331 posts

Hello Haujean Contactee,

Could you say a little bit more about what you mean here?
    There's at least one member here that has been in their with me. Just wait, in time you will see what I mean. And if he doesn't come forward there will be others. We just need a little time and a lot of painful work.
    Is there more you can say about this?
    I wish someone would focus psychically on me so I can be vindicated.
    *I have loved the stars too dearly to be fearful of the night*

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2019), Billy (8th October 2019)

34. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Cara,
    in order to carry out my purpose other people who have been through the same program have to step forward. In the past, myself and others from the JoS have been members of this forum. We have been in your midst as casual members who fear to speak about our experiences. Many of them, including myself in the past, left the JoS in a state of confusion with no desire to involve ourselves any longer with the current members and their theology because it no longer applied to us. When that happens you can't go back because what you are experiencing is so different than what you thought that you were getting into, that if you speak about it in any of the forums they accuse you of being corrupted by as they put it, "by the enemy". The enemy is the fictitious angelic enemy Nordics who their theology claims are mankind's oppressive cosmic slave masters. When I was involved in a break away spiritual warfare group that we called "The Order", I and other members where shown a tornado like vortex on the astral where human souls of our loved ones were placed into as their energy bodies were dissolved. The energy was fed upon by evil angelic beings. I cried many times over this because I was told that my Great Grandfather who was a father figure in my life during the early portion of my childhood was placed into this vortex and that we had a limited time frame to save these people and defeat the enemy in a spiritual war in 2012. The spiritual war never happened because none of it was true.

You just can't go into places like Project Avalon and expect to speak openly about what you have been through especially if you are in a fragile emotional state because the nature of your claims are hard for others to comprehend let alone believe without evidence. Often times you are told by the ETs not to speak to anyone about your experiences. And you can't go to the JoS and beg for help or to tell them that this entire thing is a ruse. I tried that and the moderators blocked me. So I went to another spin off group of the JoS which lasted a few years but is now gone. That was www.enkiea.org. I was verbally attacked and threatened physically from a guy in the UK over it and immediately banned from the sites forum. And of course anyone that you held as a friend in the group, whether it be a past life family member, or just a close friend who bonded with you in the experience, will often and in nearly every case feel that they have to distance their selves from you because of the painful experiences that follow. This is when the desire to self terminate with suicide comes into place because you feel isolated and abandoned by those who were your original support system.

When I mentioned "painful work", I was referring to what I have to do to be an example to the others who feel isolated. And this work involves going public with my story in videos and using it to release my pain so that I can be judged by the skeptics and lead the others by example. In time, likely a short time, the other voices will join in. That's why my ET contact named Hdisebe and I chose the website domain name of "Voices of Orion". This is where the Orion starseeds will finally have a comfortable place without feeling threatened so they can share their stories and hopefully form their own support networks in order to cope with what they have been through and what they are currently going through. And as I mentioned, the secondary and more significant purpose of busting this ruse is to help awaken humanity. This will be accomplished by making a connection between ancient monuments, cults, major and minor religions, by directly linking them to the ET presence where it all originates from. One person cannot accomplish this but a concert of voices over time will. And it won't be any one person's story that succeeds in this goal, it will be the voices of the many that succeed.

I would say, "vindicated" is the wrong term. The correct term would be "validated". I was feeling more than a little down yesterday. I had a lot of past life pain to deal with and it was hard for me to articulate myself to the line of questioning that was given to me in this forum. Over the last month I had to weather the downloads and the empathic psychic pain that comes with them. And while I was dealing with those events I had to reach out to lot of people who either ignored me, or in one case they accepted large amounts of information from me only to back away out of fear over their own personal success. That example was Rex from the Leak Project who received nearly 40 long emails in total from me in less than a month that he initially asked for. I could have written at least two chapters of a book detailing my life story which would eventually have gotten me a better response. These things are hard to take when you are already over whelmed with emotion and the pain of the people who you are trying to help. And when you see your (spirit guides/life engineers) create a psychic event in someone and it's discussed in videos and live on a podcast only for it to later implodes to nothing, you do feel defeated and hopeless for a while before you pick yourself back up and try again. I had to accept that what I had done was only a part of a process and not a failure. And that this type of problem was going to be common place for a while until I started gaining traction in the endeavor.

Another aspect of this is that I pick up subtle energies from people in every online interaction that hold significance regarding the task at hand. And I'm in a process where I'm guided by emotional pain that my life engineers are using as a tool for me to validate my intuition so that I learn to accept it and act upon it in a more fluid manner. And because having to deal with all of this is very new to me, I often let the negative energy from people's warranted suspicion have an effect on my emotional state when I shouldn't. I have to grow in this experience and realize that we are all awakening and that I've been there myself in the same situation that others are in when they listen to what I have to say.

I had a contact experience last night and I'm in a much better place today as a result. And I want to let everyone know that I feel an incredibly strong emotion that tells me that I'm in the right place and I'm grateful to be here.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Haujean Contactee For This Post:

Cara (9th October 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast